Closed Thread
Page 334 of 345 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,020 of 10335
    ____( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__________ BabyOilBrah's Avatar
    BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by guest View Post
    lol, yeah - it's that weird "high-rep compound/low-rep isolation" thing I always seem to drift toward. It just works out that way, lol.

How is the area acting (you did say you were 10min away, right?)? I heard they were basically all pissed at the media. Can't say I blame them, actually. They were kind of deprived of an opportunity to mourn.

Yup - but it works awesome as an addition.. Sort of how BOB uses FST-7.
    LOL.

Yeah the Newtown border is not even 5 min from my house. It's nuts, people are just shocked. I haven't been through Newtown since it happened until this morning on my way to work. Drove by all the news vans and stuff in town. I'm sure they're tired already of all the media. It's a quiet town for the most part.

snLassen will become famous soon enough. (+50) snLassen will become famous soon enough. (+50) snLassen will become famous soon enough. (+50) snLassen will become famous soon enough. (+50) snLassen will become famous soon enough. (+50) snLassen will become famous soon enough. (+50) snLassen will become famous soon enough. (+50) snLassen will become famous soon enough. (+50) snLassen will become famous soon enough. (+50) snLassen will become famous soon enough. (+50) snLassen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are one strong dude, lol! Those flyes are inhuman - good dips too! Subbed.
    Follow my journey to competitive powerlifting.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TunaBBdk

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BabyOilBrah View Post
    LOL.

Yeah the Newtown border is not even 5 min from my house. It's nuts, people are just shocked. I haven't been through Newtown since it happened until this morning on my way to work. Drove by all the news vans and stuff in town. I'm sure they're tired already of all the media. It's a quiet town for the most part.
    I saw one of the churches put out a sign that said "no media". I'm from a big city, and really, cities around here just aren't that close-knit. Then I heard someone say that every person in that town knew someone who was killed (or knew someone related to a victim...I can't recall the exact phrasing). It became really obvious how obtrusive the media would be in that situation.
    Originally Posted by snLassen View Post
    You are one strong dude, lol! Those flyes are inhuman - good dips too! Subbed.
    Thanks, man!
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I saw one of the churches put out a sign that said "no media". I'm from a big city, and really, cities around here just aren't that close-knit. Then I heard someone say that every person in that town knew someone who was killed (or knew someone related to a victim...I can't recall the exact phrasing). It became really obvious how obtrusive the media would be in that situation.
    Thanks, man!
    Anytime something terrible happens in a relatively small community almost everyone is either affected directly or knows someone affected directly, and not being used to having tons of media in the town just makes things worse. Not like NYC or something where people are more desensitized to that.

I don't even live in the town, but one of my good friend's younger sis was a teacher in the school (she's just out of college basically, young girl). She barricaded herself and her class in their room, hid the kids in a closet under coats, and stood out by the door in case he tried to get in. Fortunately her and her entire class made it out unharmed.

anonymous
    Anytime something terrible happens in a relatively small community almost everyone is either affected directly or knows someone affected directly, and not being used to having tons of media in the town just makes things worse. Not like NYC or something where people are more desensitized to that.

I don't even live in the town, but one of my good friend's younger sis was a teacher in the school (she's just out of college basically, young girl). She barricaded herself and her class in their room, hid the kids in a closet under coats, and stood out by the door in case he tried to get in. Fortunately her and her entire class made it out unharmed.
    I can't imagine the anxiety she would have now about going back to work

Originally Posted by mysterylifter View Post
    I can't imagine the anxiety she would have now about going back to work
    I don't even know when they'll reopen that school. Imagine the kids going back there, ugh...

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wow...just imagining the situation she was in, and how bravely and responsibly she acted (all the while, she was probably in sheer terror herself).

It's sad, but you do get desensitized to violence in big cities. These bastards that go on rampages are just doing it for attention. Some sort of pathetic "legacy". But you should see some of the sick sht people do (and the crimes often go unsolved) on the Detroit news. I'm ashamed to say that stories of murders and shootings rarely even get my attention these days.
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks, man!
    The media is a huge problem with propagating these killings IMHO. Second only to the general degradation of our society.

Why do they have to have a million special reports on "why" this "quiet kid" did this? Poor kid was disturbed, not his fault, let's publicly examine why and give him a voice from the grave.

Bull****, these killers are worthless, subhuman piece of ****s. There should be no media specials on their life. There should be no mention of their name without mentioning how monstrous and disgusting they were. They should be placed in unmarked graves and forgotten. the media should be running specials on the children's lives and the hero's lives.

Our culture somehow feels that each person deserves to be famous. Every high school kid trying to gain as many followers as possible on Twitter, IG, ******** etc. These little cowardly ****s that hurt children think they deserve for the world to hear their story when they're gone. **** their story, **** their life. Go jump in a river with a weight tied to your ankles if you can't handle life. I'm sitting at work listening to how the murderer had "issues". People have had "issues" since the beginning of time and this type of thing was unheard of some years ago.

Sorry for the rant but this story is just unfathomable to me and I can see so much of the root cause (at least I think I can) and the media continues on their path...as does society.

RIP to these precious little children and prayers for their families. I cannot even imagine.

That young teacher who saved the kids in her class is a true hero.
    #blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

Lifting journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140309943

Big 3: 1150lbs under 170BW
    B: 310
    S: 345
    D: 495

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what up peeps?

Wow...just imagining the situation she was in, and how bravely and responsibly she acted (all the while, she was probably in sheer terror herself).

It's sad, but you do get desensitized to violence in big cities. These bastards that go on rampages are just doing it for attention. Some sort of pathetic "legacy". But you should see some of the sick sht people do (and the crimes often go unsolved) on the Detroit news. I'm ashamed to say that stories of murders and shootings rarely even get my attention these days.
    I can't. Over the weekend while either showering or taking a sh*t (when I do most of my thinking), I thought about how I might react. I would try to disarm him somehow from sneaking up from behind. But in reality I'd probably almost frozen in fear. True testament to how heroic all people were. They immediately went into "preserve life" mode, even if they had to sacrifice themselves in the process.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I grew up both ways, really big cities and out in the country too. I live in a small town now very similar to Newtown where everyone knows everyone. Especially now that ******** is hugely popular I will go to let say Walmart with my wifey or at a restaurant and someone will be like you must be Audie, so and so's husband. I will be like "Who you?" but nah srsly I will be nicer to them. In the case of Newtown, yes the media is way too obtrusive especially when the families and town are still grieving.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Originally Posted by super_tactical View Post
    The media is a huge problem with propagating these killings IMHO. Second only to the general degradation of our society.

Why do they have to have a million special reports on "why" this "quiet kid" did this? Poor kid was disturbed, not his fault, let's publicly examine why and give him a voice from the grave.

Bull****, these killers are worthless, subhuman piece of ****s. There should be no media specials on their life. There should be no mention of their name without mentioning how monstrous and disgusting they were. They should be placed in unmarked graves and forgotten. the media should be running specials on the children's lives and the hero's lives.

Our culture somehow feels that each person deserves to be famous. Every high school kid trying to gain as many followers as possible on Twitter, IG, ******** etc. These little cowardly ****s that hurt children think they deserve for the world to hear their story when they're gone. **** their story, **** their life. Go jump in a river with a weight tied to your ankles if you can't handle life. I'm sitting at work listening to how the murderer had "issues". People have had "issues" since the beginning of time and this type of thing was unheard of some years ago.

Sorry for the rant but this story is just unfathomable to me and I can see so much of the root cause (at least I think I can) and the media continues on their path...as does society.

RIP to these precious little children and prayers for their families. I cannot even imagine.

The biggest part of that problem: we are validating their actions by trying to figure out what their cry for help was. Issues or not - we should not positively reinforce this method of gathering attention.
    Originally Posted by blkbelt42 View Post
    what up peeps?
    lol!

I can't. Over the weekend while either showering or taking a sh*t (when I do most of my thinking), I thought about how I might react. I would try to disarm him somehow from sneaking up from behind. But in reality I'd probably almost frozen in fear. True testament to how heroic all people were. They immediately went into "preserve life" mode, even if they had to sacrifice themselves in the process.
    It's something she didn't sign up to do...which makes it even more heroic. The principal tried to rush him (and was killed). The guidance councilor tried to rush him (and was killed). I think it's pretty obvious that, to a lot of educators, teaching means a hell of a lot more than a paycheck. I say that because in the past, I've made statements that it has to be the easiest job in the world. I'm kind of opening my eyes to how much I took for granted how seriously some of them take their role.
    - Stephen Hawking

It's something she didn't sign up to do...which makes it even more heroic. The principal tried to rush him (and was killed). The guidance councilor tried to rush him (and was killed). I think it's pretty obvious that, to a lot of educators, teaching means a hell of a lot more than a paycheck. I say that because in the past, I've made statements that it has to be the easiest job in the world. I'm kind of opening my eyes to how much I took for granted how seriously some of them take their role.
    My wife sub'd for a bit in between jobs, and after hearing stories I appreciate what they do so much more. And yes I agree they definitely do it for reasons other than a paycheck.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3 plates...nice work! I wish I had a dip belt. I don't...so I just have to keep adding reps, lol.
    i just throw a chain around my waist. who needs a padded belt

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    I grew up both ways, really big cities and out in the country too. I live in a small town now very similar to Newtown where everyone knows everyone. Especially now that ******** is hugely popular I will go to let say Walmart with my wifey or at a restaurant and someone will be like you must be Audie, so and so's husband. I will be like "Who you?" but nah srsly I will be nicer to them. In the case of Newtown, yes the media is way too obtrusive especially when the families and town are still grieving.
    helps you the only manong

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Well said manlet well said. **** the murderers and trying to understand their reasons or mental health. In another country, the family of the murderer will have to go in hiding since retaliation is going to happen. It's blood for blood especially that kids were involved. Does'nt necessary the direct family that will do it either.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very impressive workout g, especially those fly's!

super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The biggest part of that problem: we are validating their actions by trying to figure out what their cry for help was. Issues or not - we should not positively reinforce this method of gathering attention..
    Agree 100%
    #blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    It also makes me sick that one mentally disturbed individual can suddenly result in a dialogue about the removal of personal freedoms, while at the same time the Government is loving having some issue they can use to mask their complete inability get anything done on the fiscal cliff front.

BRB, kicking the debt can down the road so we can focus on something else.

Bread and Circuses.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    It also makes me sick that one mentally disturbed individual can suddenly result in a dialogue about the removal of personal freedoms, while at the same time the Government is loving having some issue they can use to mask their complete inability get anything done on the fiscal cliff front.

Bread and Circuses.
    Shhh, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

#blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post

Bread and Circuses.
    Yes, I really wish the media would focus on uncovering whatever mysterious agenda is stopping Congress from allowing the taxes on the top 2% to go back to where the rates they were prior to the temporary Bush tax cuts! "We'll do anything, but don't touch those rates!!"

Instead, all they've done is make a huge scary headline over "The Fiscal Cliff". Guess what's going to be noticeably different Jan 1st? Nothing! Guess how much you're likely to notice any of it by, say, June? None!

I guess what I'm saying...the media is dropping the ball all over the place.

If you're worried about the debt, then you should welcome "the fiscal cliff"
    - Stephen Hawking

Yes, I really wish the media would focus on uncovering whatever mysterious agenda is stopping Congress from allowing the taxes on the top 2% to go back to where the rates they were prior to the temporary Bush tax cuts! "We'll do anything, but don't touch those rates!!"

Instead, all they've done is make a huge scary headline over "The Fiscal Cliff". Guess what's going to be noticeably different Jan 1st? Nothing! Guess how much you're likely to notice any of it by, say, June? None!

I guess what I'm saying...the media is dropping the ball all over the place.

If you're worried about the debt, then you should welcome "the fiscal cliff"
    As a top 25%r, I say lower taxes even more on the 2%. srs

Cut the damn spending, this is like trying to add 100ccs of blood to someone with an open femoral artery bleeding out.
    #blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

As a top 25%r, I say lower taxes even more on the 2%. srs

Cut the damn spending, this is like trying to add 100ccs of blood to someone with an open femoral artery bleeding out.
    as a top 10%er, I say raise them. You can't eliminate your debt by just cutting spending. There is not enough there to cut and make an impact. You have to increase revenue, period! You have to do both. We have 2 wars to pay for. The spending has been done. Now we're at the bill paying stage.
    - Stephen Hawking

as a top 10%er, I say raise them. You can't eliminate your debt by just cutting spending. There is not enough there to cut and make an impact. You have to increase revenue, period! You have to do both. We have 2 wars to pay for. The spending has been done. Now we're at the bill paying stage.
    I don't believe this for a second. Obama's crew estimates 11 trillion increased revenue in 10 yrs. This is a hyper inflated number of course. Even if they raised $11t in 10 yrs and didn't lose hundreds of thousands of jobs more in the mean time...this is nothing compared to what needs to be raised in order to keep us at the rate we're going. The administration refused to make any meaningful cuts or even put them on the table. In short, while I don't believe in a "fiscal cliff" per se...we are skyrocketing down a mountain as we have been for some time.

BTW: The spending has barely begun...this is only the beginning.
    #blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

I don't believe this for a second. Obama's crew estimates 11 trillion increased revenue in 10 yrs. This is a hyper inflated number of course. Even if they raised $11t in 10 yrs and didn't lose hundreds of thousands of jobs more in the mean time...this is nothing compared to what needs to be raised in order to keep us at the rate we're going. The administration refused to make any meaningful cuts or even put them on the table. In short, while I don't believe in a "fiscal cliff" per se...we are skyrocketing down a mountain as we have been for some time.

BTW: The spending has barely begun...this is only the beginning.
    first, yes - they packaged the tax increase with reductions in Medicare by $400billion among others in the first proposal.

Second, what spending are you suggesting needs to be cut (to what effect)? You are saying that the spending (present tense) is out of hand. I'm just asking what spending. As far as I know, interest on the debt is where most of it has been going, but I'm gathering you feel there is additional spending that needs to be cut. Military spending, maybe?

Either way - if the debt is what you're worried about, then you should hope they come to no agreement. The increased taxes plus spending cuts will eliminate that deficit faster than either of their proposals.
    - Stephen Hawking

first, yes - they packaged the tax increase with reductions in Medicare by $400billion among others in the first proposal.

Second, what spending are you suggesting needs to be cut (to what effect)? You are saying that the spending (present tense) is out of hand. I'm just asking what spending. As far as I know, interest on the debt is where most of it has been going, but I'm gathering you feel there is additional spending that needs to be cut. Military spending, maybe?

Either way - if the debt is what you're worried about, then you should hope they come to no agreement. The increased taxes plus spending cuts will eliminate that deficit faster than either of their proposals.
    Decreaase medicare by $400 billion over 10 yrs, $200 billion in actual service cuts to those who depend on it.

Medicare and Mcaid cost us about $1.1 trillion/yr.

Obamacare on the low end will end up being $2.5 trillion over 10 yrs.

I see a net increase in healthcare spending of $2.1 trillion over 10 yrs...this is according to the administration. IE, it will be far, far higher.

Add in the $1.1 trillion in the administration's estimate revenue by raising taxes, we are still 1 trillion farther in the hole in 10 yrs.

This is a lose/lose plan.
    #blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

Bringing back the topic on accidentally cute chicks...Grace is a youtuber that falls into that category.

Her channel is so random though (kind of funny)...Also I noticed the she maybe the same chick in the recent Lowes commercials.

CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Decreaase medicare by $400 billion over 10 yrs, $200 billion in actual service cuts to those who depend on it.

Medicare and Mcaid cost us about $1.1 trillion/yr.

Obamacare on the low end will end up being $2.5 trillion over 10 yrs.

I see a net increase in healthcare spending of $2.1 trillion over 10 yrs...this is according to the administration. IE, it will be far, far higher.

Add in the $1.1 trillion in the administration's estimate revenue by raising taxes, we are still 1 trillion farther in the hole in 10 yrs.

This is a lose/lose plan.
    lol @ the Fox News math . Obamacare reduces spending, not increases. Check the math. Either way, I'm gathering from what you've listed that you would like Medicare cut entirely? So, no health care assistance for anyone ever? I'd really hate to be a senior (or anyone without a good job) who is unlucky enough to get leukemia in America, then. I've seen the bills from cancer treatment. Ouch!

I'll just agree to disagree with you. I don't see myself taking that viewpoint, and I can't imagine you will alter yours.

But that still leaves me at this: you should welcome the "fiscal cliff", yes? It reduces the deficit by more than either party's plan.
    Bringing back the topic on accidentally cute chicks...Grace is a youtuber that falls into that category.

Her channel is so random though (kind of funny)...Also I noticed the she maybe the same chick in the recent Lowes commercials.

you're getting there...I was watching storage wars this weekend, and couldn't help but think..."what does Audie see in Brandi???"

Mary, ftw!
    - Stephen Hawking

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1% er checking in and I say, leave my mother trucking money alone! (yeah right, I wish )

oh, drinking my purple drank at work

problem?
    ...till we meet again

you're getting there...I was watching storage wars this weekend, and couldn't help but think..."what does Audie see in Brandi???"

Mary, ftw!

I think it's because Brandi has a decent sluttish body for a momma.

LOL you should email Mary and see if she'll respond haha

EDIT: Fuk I was right about that chick I posted. Her name is Grace Helbig.

http://thecomicscomic.com/2012/09/10...v-ad-campaign/
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Originally Posted by DanND33 View Post
    1% er checking in and I say, leave my mother trucking money alone! (yeah right, I wish )

oh, drinking my purple drank at work

problem?
    Looking out the window...sea of asphalt! I think I just saw a tumbleweed roll down the aisle. brb, getting paid to debate the economy with ST

*clinks purple drank glasses*
    I think it's because Brandi has a decent sluttish body for a momma.

LOL you should email Mary and see if she'll respond haha

EDIT: Fuk I was right about that chick I posted. Her name is Grace Helbig.

http://thecomicscomic.com/2012/09/10...v-ad-campaign/
    Brandi is fat.
    - Stephen Hawking

Closed Thread
Page 334 of 345 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 ... LastLast