Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Who said you cant be fit after 35 or actually after 40!!

Growing up I used to think that anyone over 40 is just old and only waiting to die. I have to say I was wrong I am almost 41 and kicking!!

I just finished the ON 100k Challenge and I am frankly stoned by my results. I never ever even dreamed to change my body that much in just 12 weeks. No drugs, no surgery, no magical quick fixes!! Just hard hard work and a lot of sweat!! That combined with a full family (3 kids) and a 60+ hours a week desk job!!

Sorry for this shameless plug, but I thought some of you might like to see an old man's results!!

You can read my little story in my blog if you are interested (I cant post links yet) and see some of my progress pictures!! <<bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ekaczmar/more.php?section=progresspics>>

I am not sure what's next. A lot of friends at the gym think I should do a show. I just dont think I have it in me to walk on a stage yet. We shall see!!

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm the same way about walking on stage, but 40 is just the number on my licence...
    <----
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Speak up youngster my hearing aid battery is dying.
    Semper Fi.

Just play the cards you are dealt and STFU.

ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CaptChip40 View Post
    Speak up youngster my hearing aid battery is dying.
    Hahaha... right... so are you just waiting to die? lol... I am actually excited about the future. It doesnt look like I do have to be just this big slob when I turn 50 and even 60!!

Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ekaczmar View Post
    I just finished the ON 100k Challenge and I am frankly stoned by my results. I never ever even dreamed to change my body that much in just 12 weeks. No drugs, no surgery, no magical quick fixes!! Just hard hard work and a lot of sweat!! That combined with a full family (3 kids) and a 60+ hours a week desk job!!
    Repped.

Good job. Do you know what your bodyfat was and now is? Also, are you returning to a previous state of conditioning or is this new territory for you?
    Pull-Up PR: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177233951

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I thought some of you might like to see an old man's results!!
    Forty is not old.

Excellent progress for a youngster.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

Originally Posted by Payton1221 View Post
    Repped.

Good job. Do you know what your bodyfat was and now is? Also, are you returning to a previous state of conditioning or is this new territory for you?
    Last Thursday, I did the hydrostatic bf test. They got me at 4.9% and 202lbs. When I started I used the basic home scale that also measures bf (which I believe is very inaccurate) and it said 22% (now it shows 10%).

It is a completely new thing for me. I have not been under 220lbs since freshman in college. Since then my weight fluctuated anywhere between 225 all the way to 260lbs. I always lifted, but never paid much attention to my diet (and I love to eat). New experience and I have to say I am enjoying this body!!

Originally Posted by JerryB View Post
    Forty is not old.

Excellent progress for a youngster.
    Hahah... thanks Jerry! I am happy to hear that!!

TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000)
    First off congrats, you look amazing. Secondly thats a crazy workout schedule you had, I simply wouldn't hold up. Thirdly, are you really 202, because that is most impressive of all. Again grats!!!!!

Originally Posted by TenThreeFive View Post
    First off congrats, you look amazing. Secondly thats a crazy workout schedule you had, I simply wouldn't hold up. Thirdly, are you really 202, because that is most impressive of all. Again grats!!!!!
    Thank you! Yah, it is not sustainable all year long, but it seemed to work for 12 weeks. Frankly, I did my cardio and weights at times that would not interfere with work or family life (5am and 5pm, lifted at lunch). As for my weight, lol... actually 24hours after the pics I am a little over 210lbs now I was 202lbs on Thursday (someone pigged out in the past 24hours)

gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, I know what you mean. I am in as good of shape right now as I was in HS. I just went for my first run since the weather broke and it felt great. I hadn't ran that fast in a long time. I haven't been this low in weight since freshman year of college.

Registered User STEELCITYMUSCLE's Avatar
    STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Age is just a number to me! Your mindset is what's most important, Sadly people like to use it as a excuse to not get in the gym and train hard! I will be 35 in under 2 months and still feel like I'm in my early 20's.

SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who said you can't be fit after 40?

Err... no-one?
    Squat (noun) A means of helping men understand what it feels like to give birth.

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know you can start after 40..........ah.....I can attest to that!
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Growing up I used to think that anyone over 40 is just old and only waiting to die. I have to say I was wrong I am almost 41 and kicking!! ....
    Yes, with age there is wisdom, if we are receptive to it.

Congrats on your accomplishments!

I am going to be 53 in June, and I still hammer out my workouts at the gym, and although I am not there to compete with those younger than I am, I have had my share of younger guys asking about routines, etc etc and are shocked when I tell them my age (had to show my drivers license to prove it once!). I just hope that they are motivated to know that yes, you can keep training and that age is truly a number.

Ron III---III
    My favorite part of Bodybuilding is the sleeping because then I don't have to worry about eating all day!! :)

Man, when I look at some of your guy profiles I am amazed and excited at the same time. Ron, 53 and 260lbs??!! damm.... very impressive!!

dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow, ekaczmar, seeing your progress is gonna motivate me to train harder for sure.

terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by STEELCITYMUSCLE View Post
    Age is just a number to me! Your mindset is what's most important, Sadly people like to use it as a excuse to not get in the gym and train hard! I will be 35 in under 2 months and still feel like I'm in my early 20's.
    Oh cool. Just wait, in two months you'll get dat der old man strength like me

ekaczmar, congrats on your accomplishments. That’s definitely inspirational!

activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    At what point did our society start thinking that 40 is old? Unless you're getting the senior discount at restaurants you're not old.

Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by activeseven View Post
    At what point did our society start thinking that 40 is old? Unless you're getting the senior discount at restaurants you're not old.
    I get the senior discount...so I guess I am old??...sigh....
    I ain't as good as I once was
    But I'm as good once as I ever was

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hahaha... right... so are you just waiting to die? lol... I am actually excited about the future. It doesnt look like I do have to be just this big slob when I turn 50 and even 60!!
    I have friends that hate talking about their age and some actually get depressed about it.
    I’m the total reverse, I’m looking forward to the challenge in looking and feeling the best I can as I get older.

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good job OP. Keep up the good work.

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most here are a testament that it simply isn't true.
    I'm turning 44 in two weeks... my goal is to do planche push ups.

timbahwolffff on Instagram

CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by timberwolf View Post
    Most here are a testament that it simply isn't true.
    I'm turning 44 in two weeks... my goal is to do planche push ups.

WOW...I am still working on regular push ups!!
    I ain't as good as I once was
    But I'm as good once as I ever was

soupstock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats pretty old, i would probably just off myself if i got to that age.

Zoukero is just really nice. (+1000) Zoukero is just really nice. (+1000) Zoukero is just really nice. (+1000) Zoukero is just really nice. (+1000) Zoukero is just really nice. (+1000) Zoukero is just really nice. (+1000) Zoukero is just really nice. (+1000) Zoukero is just really nice. (+1000) Zoukero is just really nice. (+1000) Zoukero is just really nice. (+1000) Zoukero is just really nice. (+1000)
    I started when I was 39. 3 years later I am doing well and I will continue till I die (hopefully another 40 years or so)
    I also gave it a go when I was 23-25 but didn't go very far. I didn't know much back then. Now I am more focused more patient and also more open minded and able to learn better techniques. My body is not as strong as in a younger age but overall in gym and in life I am doing much better than 20 years ago. I can also pull more chicks/hens/chucks than the misc ever imagined - the secret: learn good partner dancing and be fit. All you have to do is extend your arms and the birds come flying to you.

orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The thing is ... the average person looks awful by the time they're in their 40s, so people erroneously come to believe that's normal, when in reality it's a result of little/no exercise, poor nutrition, and OVEReating (in other words not giving a crap about your health for far too many years -- a nice cumulative effect).

MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by orb85750 View Post
    The thing is ... the average person looks awful by the time they're in their 40s, so people erroneously come to believe that's normal, when in reality it's a result of little/no exercise, poor nutrition, and OVEReating (in other words not giving a crap about your health for far too many years -- a nice cumulative effect).
    Don't forget overworking, smoking, drinking, and lack of sleep too.
    The mind is the only limit. As long as the mind can envision something, you can do it.

conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    holly crap bro nice work!
    www.promerasports.com
    www.********.com/PromeraSports

soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very inspirational story! You've motivated me even more.
    Good luck in future challenges.