Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by masterrebel View Post
    ok, here is a heads up -- Juggernaut (orange flavored) and Chocolate V60 protein powder mixes great together - however, the taste - not so great!! LOL.. yeah, I tried it - doubt I will do it again.. but now I can say I tried it and proved it to be nasty! though, I have to admit I feel great and ready for a good chest workout today! headn to gym now so will update journal tonight!
    Haha keep up the mixing shenagins and your nickname will mad scientist
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Race Day is such a fun atmosphere, no matter if you are running, walking, or just watching. Have a great time!!!

Ok, today I have gotten alot of yard work done along with a 5K bike ride and 1.5 mile walk! oh yeah.. tonight I will hit the legs in my own gym! I am not so worried about dropping weight as I am in putting the weight where it needs to be! Like as muscle not fat around the waist! But, the cardio helps get the metabolism going so I can digest the protein I am shoveling down!!
    This coming weekend the wife and I are going to New Orleans for the Crescent City 10K - though, I will be fast walking it, not running it like most folks! I have never been a runner and after 2007 when I had 3 bouts with double pneumonia the lungs just aren't into trying it now! so, I let me wife do her thing and I walk it!! oh yeah! a day of cardio!
    Ok,, will post up the journal tonight after supper..
    advertising not permitted

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Damn man! I just saw your progress pictures, Out Freaking standing. I can already see the difference. You are going to give us young bucks a run for our money. Keep up the work.
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    8:00am wake up - loved sleeping in today!
    8:20am - Protein Drink and supplements (Cyclo Bolan, Celebrex, Shred Matrix, Centrum multi-vitamin)
    10:30 - Oatmeal, 1 wheat toast - light butter, 8oz 2%milk, cup of coffee
    1:00 - Boost (high protein), supplements
    2:00pm - Pre workout (Juggernaut (orange) mixed with 1 scoop Chocolate protein - NASTY, don't do it)
    2:15pm - rode Bike 3.45 miles - took the long way to gym
    2:50pm - workout: Chest - heavy, Bi's - light :

Ab machine
    40lbs x 30 reps x 4 sets

Chest Press 140lbs x 20reps
    240x10
    300x12x3 sets

Fly machine 100lbs x 25 reps
    250 x 10 x 3 sets
    250 x 7 -- with full flex for 5 count at squeeze

Incline Press 100lbs x 20 reps
    250 x 2
    210 x 8
    170 x 9
    140 x 8
    100 x 13

Descends - no rest between sets, except for time to change pin - chest was blown and burning!

Bi curls (DB)
    20lbs x 15
    25lbs x 10 x 3

Bi machine 40lbs x 15
    100 x 10 x 2

end of 90 minutes..

Rode the bike back home 2.25 miles

Drank 20 oz of water during workout! ok, yeah, the bike ride made me thirsty - it was 80 degrees and sunshine today!

Drank another 16oz water upon getting home!

5:15 - 2 slices Boars head Chicken breast deli meat, 1 slice Co-Jack cheese, Green Tea Monster

7:00pm - 2 Chicken Fajitas (chicken, lettuce, tomato, onion, green peppers in a wrap), 16oz Sweet Tea

at 9:30 tonight I will have another protein drink and walk 1.25 miles

Feeling good,, a bit tired,, but good!
    Serious workout...

Ok, today I have gotten alot of yard work done along with a 5K bike ride and 1.5 mile walk! oh yeah.. tonight I will hit the legs in my own gym! I am not so worried about dropping weight as I am in putting the weight where it needs to be! Like as muscle not fat around the waist! But, the cardio helps get the metabolism going so I can digest the protein I am shoveling down!!
    This coming weekend the wife and I are going to New Orleans for the Crescent City 10K - though, I will be fast walking it, not running it like most folks! I have never been a runner and after 2007 when I had 3 bouts with double pneumonia the lungs just aren't into trying it now! so, I let me wife do her thing and I walk it!! oh yeah! a day of cardio!
    Ok,, will post up the journal tonight after supper..
    Good job on the cardio..

That Crescent City 10K sounds exciting..Much respect for anyone that walks a 10K..I think that is harder than running one!!..Have a great time and enjoy your weekend..
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey JUGGERNAUT Nation!!!

As the Grand Prize winner of the 2012 Arnold portion of I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting often. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread as much s I can.

You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7405463&page=1
    We are all Inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.

***ENERGY*** ***POWER*** ***PASSION***

The Future holds INFINITE Possibilities. The ones that really matter are the ones you choose to follow and bring into reality.
    It's Choice... Not Chance... That Determines Your Destiny.

It has Always been my Philosophy of Life that Difficulties Vanish when Faced Boldly.

***DEDICATION***DETERMINATION***DISCIPLINE***
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, well, leg day got pushed back a day. Wife came home from work under the weather so Monday became "Spouse Personal Day"!!
    It is up to me to make the MIRROR display the true BEAST inside!

Reb

masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL.. thanks for the encouragement but I think experiementing my drinks is done.. LOL.. well, ok, I am planning on trying to mix juggernaut and vanilla flavored protein - I think the chocolate and orange didnt mix well but maybe vanilla and orange may taste like a creamy sherbert. Then I am done! LOL..

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    Haha keep up the mixing shenagins and your nickname will mad scientist

Reb

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL.. thanks for the encouragement but I think experiementing my drinks is done.. LOL.. well, ok, I am planning on trying to mix juggernaut and vanilla flavored protein - I think the chocolate and orange didnt mix well but maybe vanilla and orange may taste like a creamy sherbert. Then I am done! LOL..
    Orange JUGGERNAUT with Vanilla Whey = DELISH!!! Personally I loved this combination. I also mixed the Grape Massport with Vanilla Whey - another great combination.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice article! Totally agree! Creatine has been around for some years now and as I stated before - I just can NOT get used to taste of it; however, I take it! I have friends that can take tablespoons of it straight out of the container and swallow it -- I cannot!! I have to mix it with other stuff to make it down the throat! kinda like at competition time (in the old days) guys would swallow vinegar by swigging it - I can do that!! And I would rather do that than swallow creatine straight! LOL.. hey, its all in the taste buds and like opinions - everyone's is different.
    Thanks for the article though,, always enjoy a good read..
    There are other options. CarnoCre is a great product that is a combination of creatine and beta alanine - two widely proven supplements. Mixed with JUGGERNAUT and you have an awesome stack!!

MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmmmm, Mixing huh? Now that sounds like a great idea. Let me know if you ever find something close to pina colada
    Once you control the mind, "YOU CAN", Conquer your body.
    Much Love,
    Mind_Body_Empowerment2012
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143667053

justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey I told you vanilla protein and orange juggernaut, bottle of water and half a cup of milk! if you want, cut the milk

how's everything else going?
    NASM CPT, CES
    OHP/B/S/D: 165/210/345/405
    Twitch affiliate- http://tycuna.tv
    ~Barefooters Crew~

DONATE TO ST JUDES (GTFIH)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166820651

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I absolutely LOVE using Tropical Diet Splaah (10 calories), and mixing it with Banana flavored whey... Like I'm on a beach somewhere!

Originally Posted by justinjude View Post
    Hey I told you vanilla protein and orange juggernaut, bottle of water and half a cup of milk! if you want, cut the milk

That is true, Justin! You did say vanilla protein and orange Juggernaut! Yer on top of it, dude!! LOL.. I like the vanilla protein and milk - it tastes like a milk shake so I am sure the orange added will change it into an orange creamsicle taste.. Looking forward to trying that out! I had a great leg workout with this and didn't get near as nauseous as I did with the other mixture! LOL..

will post up my leg workout journal after I get done with quads tonight - I split my legs because they are too exhausting to jam all together! I don't want to cheat my quads.

So, ok, the mixture trials are still going on!! Now I have to find a pina colada flavor to help out MrsMB.. LOL.. Anyone got any suggestions??

Originally Posted by justinjude View Post

Reb

Kenny, where did you find the Banana flavored whey and Tropical splash? I have Labrada V60 (chocolate Ice Cream flavored), and MuscleTech (Vanilla flavored) Nitro Isolate - love the taste of both with water or milk.

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    I absolutely LOVE using Tropical Diet Splaah (10 calories), and mixing it with Banana flavored whey... Like I'm on a beach somewhere!

Reb

4/3/2012 journal

7:15 wake up - grab my protein drink (2scoop Labrada V60) and supplements
    8:30am - pre-workout Juggernaut mixed with 1 scoop MuscleTech Isolate Whey (great taste!)..
    9:15am - out the door to gym
    Morning legs - hams, calves and isolate tear drop

Seated Leg Curls 70lbs x 15reps
    80x15
    90x12
    100x10
    110x10
    130x8
    150x5
    130x7
    100x12
    70x22

**100 good hard burning reps**

Leg Ext 50x15
    100x10
    130x10
    150x10
    180x5x2

Seated 45 degree angle calf raises 50x20
    100x20
    150x15
    200x5x2 -- hold for 5 count at full flex
    150x10

Lying Leg Curl (Hams) 40x20
    80x10
    110x10x2

Rotary Calf Presses 30x20
    70x25
    110x20x2

11:30 home - drank 2scoop protein (V60) drink and took 40 minute nap! I love being retired!!

1:00pm - took 2nd dose of supplements with 8oz 2% milk
    2:00 - Boost (HP), 1 chicken breast, apple sauce, 16oz water
    5:00pm - Supper - 3 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 1 turkey breast, orange peppers, onion - scrambled mixture, with 8oz 2% milk

drinking protein drink and taking meds - getting ready to get some shut eye!
    Praying tomorrow is better day for son - otherwise I may be traveling to Illinois!

Was suppose to do second half of leg workout (Quads) tonight but a situation with son that prevented this happening. so legs will have to wait until next week - after the 10k this weekend!!

Reb

4/3/2012 journal

8:30am - pre-workout Juggernaut mixed with 1 scoop MuscleTech Isolate Whey (great taste!)..

80x15
    90x12
    100x10
    110x10
    130x8
    150x5
    130x7
    100x12
    70x22

Leg Ext 50x15
    100x10
    130x10
    150x10
    180x5x2

100x20
    150x15
    150x10

80x10
    110x10x2

70x25
    110x20x2

11:30 home - drank 2scoop protein (V60) drink and took 40 minute nap! I love being retired!!

5:00pm - Supper - 3 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 1 turkey breast, orange peppers, onion - scrambled mixture, with 8oz 2% milk

Praying tomorrow is better day for son - otherwise I may be traveling to Illinois!

Was suppose to do second half of leg workout (Quads) tonight but a situation with son that prevented this happening. so legs will have to wait until next week - after the 10k this weekend!!
    Ah the mad scientist finds a combination that works! Killer workout man keep up the work. Hope the thing with your boy wasn't too serious.

justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whats the schedule like for tomorrow?
    NASM CPT, CES
    OHP/B/S/D: 165/210/345/405
    Twitch affiliate- http://tycuna.tv
    ~Barefooters Crew~

DONATE TO ST JUDES (GTFIH)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166820651

Do you guys know where all the really cool JUGGERNAUTS hang out???? Well - check out these links!!

I AM JUGGERNAUT - ******** PAGE
    http://www.********.com/#!/IAMJUGGERNAUT

INFINITE LABS - ******** PAGE
    http://www.********.com/#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

JOE (SWAT) PALUMBO - IFBB PRO & INFINITE ATHLETE
    http://www.********.com/#!/JoeSwatPalumbo

Hope Trask NPC Figure Competitor/ Bikini & Fitness model
    http://www.********.com/#!/pages/Hop...89567011079697

INFINITE MAG
    http://www.********.com/#!/pages/Inf...30005880429051

We are also on Twitter following Infinite Labs @Infinite_Labs!

Great advice and stories - not to mention give aways from time to time.

I'm always hanging out there and so is Kevin - and we are both past I AM JUGGERNAUT Grand Prize winners - so why aren't you there????

BE AWESOME TODAY FELLOW JUGGERNAUT!
    I believe in you!!!

from kennknee: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143470153

OK... Wednesday is done - got cardio done today.. Thursday I plan on throwing together a back and chest workout in and that will conclude this week for me. Friday, we are traveling to New Orleans to spend the weekend there participating in the Crescent City 10K.. then Sunday is Easter so will be busy celebrating it.

Reb

coachb86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachb86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachb86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OK... Wednesday is done - got cardio done today.. Thursday I plan on throwing together a back and chest workout in and that will conclude this week for me. Friday, we are traveling to New Orleans to spend the weekend there participating in the Crescent City 10K.. then Sunday is Easter so will be busy celebrating it.
    Enjoy the 10K. Road Races are awesome!

You going for time? Completion?
    Be happy with results...never satisfied!

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have a safe trip Reb

-Blue

Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Enjoy your weekend in New Orleans, and good luck in the 10K. Kill it!

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow, definitely sounds like a fun yet busy week! ...be safe!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    4/3/2012 journal

80x15
    90x12
    100x10
    110x10
    130x8
    150x5
    130x7
    100x12
    70x22

Leg Ext 50x15
    100x10
    130x10
    150x10
    180x5x2

100x20
    150x15
    150x10

80x10
    110x10x2

70x25
    110x20x2

A JUGGERNAUT style workout..Nice!! Enjoy your time in New Orleans..
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

Have fun in New Orleans. All that cajun food, I would be in heaven.

Party in NOLA! Have a great one!

Originally Posted by eriemoto View Post
    Enjoy your weekend in New Orleans, and good luck in the 10K. Kill it!

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *******JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT****************

TODAYS TOPIC IS ; HOW SAFE ARE BEHIND THE NECK PULL DOWNS AND BEHIND THE NECK SHOULDER PRESSES,.....IS THIS MOVEMENT WORT THE RISK.....

HERE IS MY OPINION; BE CAUTION WITH PULL DOWNS BEHIND THE NECK, THIS IS VERY LIMITED EXERCISE, ITS A GOOD
    EXERCISE WHEN IT’S DONE WITH PROPER FORM AND SQUEEZE WITH LIGHT WEIGHTS... ANY OTHER WAY ITS A FORMULA FOR INJURIES....

HERE IS SOME INFO ON HOW YOU CAN AVOID AN INJURY;
    **The problem with the behind-the-neck Pulldowns lies in "external
    rotation, rotate your arms backward so that your palms are facing up.
    It's basically the opposite movement to internal rotation.
    To do the behind-the-neck pulldown as normally instructed, you must
    externally rotate your shoulders as much as possible. This is a very
    delicate position for your shoulders. This is the main reason heavy weights are not advisable. The supporting muscles of the shoulders (known as the rotator cuff) are not in a good position to stabilize the joint and injury to those supporting muscles can result, which can lead to further injury in the
    connective tissue of the joint.

Since most people do not have enough shoulder flexibility to get a straight line of pull behind the neck, they must bend their neck forward to do this movement; this can result in neck strain on top of shoulder strain.

This information also applies to the behind-the-neck PULL-UP exercise.
    The mechanics of the movement are exactly the same, the only difference
    being you're pulling yourself up instead of pulling the weight down.
    NOTE;
    The Behind-The-Neck Press gives us the same shoulder issues associated
    with the Behind-The-Neck Pulldowns. To do the movement, you must
    maximally externally rotate the shoulders. This places the shoulders in
    a very vulnerable position which can easily result in strain in to the
    Rotator Cuff muscles.

Most people simply don't have the necessary shoulder flexibility to get a straight line on the movement -they must tilt their head forward to get the bar behind it, adding greatly to the possibility of injury. For me I like to bring the bar in front for lat pull down or presses, this allows me to(go heavy) pull the bar down with control and aligned with the Body grove/form.
    Train safe, train smart, train for results.

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Check This Out!!

Want a cool new I AM JUGGERNAUT Shaker? (We are giving away 3 tomorrow!)

1.Go to the I am Juggernaut ******** page http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT
    2. Like it!
    3. Leave a comment telling us your goals for the contest

That's it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

my 4/5/2012 workout journal

ok, sorry it has been a bit since being in here - have had a few hectic days!

Here is yesterdays - Thursday, April 5, 2012 journal

7:15am - up, protein drink (2 scoops V60), shred matrix, centrum silver, cyclo bolan,
    8:00am - 1.5 mile walk
    10:30 - coco wheats, wheat toast, 8oz 2% milk,
    12:00 - 2 ckn breasts, 1 colby cheese, Tea/Lemonade Monster
    1:00pm - 1.5 scoops Juggernaut mixed with 2 scoops Muscletech Isolate Whey, 8oz water and 4oz 2% milk, cyclo bolan, shred matrix
    2:00pm - gym:
    abs - 30lbs x 30reps x 4 sets

Chest Press 100x20 warm ups
    200lbs x 15reps
    300 x 15 x 4sets

fly machine 170lbs x 15reps warm ups
    250x12x3

Incline Press 130x20 warm ups
    250x5x3 --- freaking blown! awesome feeling

ab machine 50lbsx20repsx3sets

had time left so threw in a couple curls on Bi machine
    Bi machine 45x15
    100x10
    120x6

time up.. I workout for 90 minutes - so I don't have time for socializing. I hate it when I see people standing around chatting.. I have no problem cutting in if they are tieing up a machine I need.. I prefer working out at home but wife has to prep for her swim quals - so I use gym while she swims.

Have a great Easter!! Am heading to N.O. for 10K this weekend!

Reb