TobyUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TobyUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TobyUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TobyUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TobyUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

PT done. Now doing my Independent Project on Golf for final year.

Hi Guys

I'm looking at ‘To what extent does modern technology influence the coaching practices and feedback in golf?’ for my 3rd Year IP

Im having trouble coming up with good interview questions to ask coaches and clients after a coach has taken a client through a session. I want to ask questions that probe into how technology is dictating the session and whether it is useful. Also looking at augmented feedback and how the technology is influencing this. Has anyone ever done anything like this before? Could really do with some open ended question ideas, to let the participant relay lots of information to be recorded.

I am looking at the Golf Simulator and the swing analysis as the technology
    Last edited by TobyUK; 04-16-2012 at 10:30 AM.

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You could ask them about the clubs they use? I used to work in a high quality golf club factory. I don't play golf but I know that a lot of time and money goes into the design and tailouring of pros golf clubs.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()