Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL on how most guys rate themselves 7-8, yet would rate similar girls 4-5

NoContest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NoContest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NoContest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NoContest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NoContest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NoContest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NoContest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NoContest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NoContest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NoContest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NoContest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    8/10 on a good day, feelsgoodman.

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    based on the fact that not one chick has ever shown slight interest in me, im at best 3/10
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500) angramainyuJR is not very helpful. (-500)
    people have personal preferences, I know for a fact different people would rate me from 2-9.5
    "Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty... I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led diffcult lives and led them well."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would say about a 4 for me. Would never let a girl I like know that I think I'm a 4 though lol.
    Role Models

Wladmir Klitschko
    CM Punk

deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deltsbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LiftRforLife View Post
    look at how many ppl like your fb pics and statuses no matter how stupid they are and that will tell u how many womens want your attention
    lol at fb being an indicator of anything, girls are stupid as chit and like anything and everything they deem cute or "like worthy"

cliffs: urine idiot.
    I rep back.

Wouldbboycurt/10

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by deltsbrah View Post
    lol at fb being an indicator of anything, girls are stupid as chit and like anything and everything they deem cute or "like worthy"

cliffs: urine idiot.
    i think its safe to say having likes doesnt mean ur good looking, but if you DONT get many likes it probably means you arent.
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no one, is a 10, no one is a 6, no one is a 2, its all fluid, you could tak to a group of girls and to them, you are a 5, you talk to another girl, to her you are a 7?
    the point is, no f cuker knows, at best, you can group yourself, 5-7? 4-8?
    treat yourself to being a 5-10, seriosuly, if you treat yourslef like sh!t so will others, balls it out.
    as for me? Im f cucking gorgeous until Im told otherwise

benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder thats all their is to it. to one girl you could be an ugly awkward kunt, to another you could be the equivalent of brad pitt

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RoWdY_RuFf_BoY View Post
    Honestly, 8 - 9.

For some reason, I've always had girls react favourably around me, hence why I still don't understand why some guys get blown out or get a really bad response during an approach since I have yet to receive one.

What's funny, even in high school when I was the biggest chump(had acne, low self esteem, no confidence, didnt get with any girls), I got along with girls fine. So I'm starting to realise the only thing setting me back is myself and self doubt which I've been slowly over coming.

Are you fuking crazy, delusional..?

8 or a 9?

Dude the fact that you're a 5'6, fat Asian already makes it impossible for you to be an 8 or 9 without even including your face in the mix...And then the face...

You think you're an 8 or 9?

You must have some good pot my friend.
    I

person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Wilsontennis23 View Post
    idk man. what if you are socially awkard/ dont have a lot of friends and still good looking.
    Im mildly good looking but I am socially awkward so I dont get much attention. Working on it though and have acquired numbers from two solid 8s

Resident Hall & Oates Fan op135's Avatar
    op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tabarnakz View Post

on the other hand you'll see people with a jawline cut like diamonds, bright blue eyes and a full head of hair who look like they're retarded and/or possibly aliens

Attached Images

Resident Hall & Oates Fan op135's Avatar
    op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by benzzbrah View Post
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder thats all their is to it. to one girl you could be an ugly awkward kunt, to another you could be the equivalent of brad pitt
    beauty is in the blah blah....

it's easy for humans to tell what makes a person unattractive, deformity, severe asymmetry, etc. so why can't we say what makes a person attractive? we can. it's the states of not having unattractive features. but those are largely subjective, because when you remove deformity, assymetry, etc, it comes down to preference. that's where the "eye of the beholder" comes in.

FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiveBellies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think if your reasonably social, over age 20 and have never had a decent-looking girl (6+/10) give you her number, or show clear signs of interest, then your probably a 5 or below.

Agree?

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy_211 View Post
    how do you know where you stand on the 1-10 scale based on the way that women (and people in general) react to you and act around you. If your an 9, people will treat you differently to someone who is a 3 without a doubt. what do you guys think?
    I am a 12/10 brah. Strong e brag is strong.

Lets put it this way, if bishes are eye ****ing the **** out of me, undressing me with their eyes, and mirrin hard, it speaks for itself.

Just another day at the office. Speaking of office, I took a break one day, and my boss interrupted my on lunch to point out bishes eye ****ing the **** out of me. We both had a good laugh. Not the first time I picked up at work.

If you are not a 12/10 in the looks and great aesthetics department, be delusional about it, and just presume every bish loves your haircut, and wants some pomme pomme. Hit on bishes, acquire, smash or next. You know the drill!

In before cheeky ****/negs.

Anyone notice in the animated pic all the car accidents happening from female drivers?

Notice the irony? Wait wut?

Originally Posted by PaLftr View Post

8 or a 9?

Dude the fact that you're a 5'6, fat Asian already makes it impossible for you to be an 8 or 9 without even including your face in the mix...And then the face...

[IMG]http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2006/02/28/117656/gallerypic/240701e.JPG[/IMG

Interesting fact, I got a buddy, he is brown (no racist), smashes loads of girls, straight playboy but, by misc standards, he would not be aesthetic, does not lift, fairly good looking (no homo), no abs since, he parties too hard, loves alcohol, and vagina.

"Treat women like dog," 100% CEREAL

Did not believe him as being cereal till 3somes, call out female logic, absolute trash bishes when out of line, and smashing tons of bishes. I watched him rage on some bish, kick her out of a club or bar (not that he owns it), and she texts him back later "Can I come over? I'll suck your dick?"

Strong bertstare.jpg!

Another guy models, is brown, and slams tons of hot girls. How? How many stupid bishes are about that tyra modeling show?

Glimpse into his life:

Female: What do you do for a living? Man: I am a model, yes, I get paid for being good looking, and representing products = insta smash!

By no stretch am I implying pic miscer is a model lol. Just some guys smash bishes and do not even lift.
    Last edited by jamestown0101; 03-25-2012 at 06:47 PM.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'm a 10/10 if naked and a 1/10 if clothes. needless to say i usually roll naked.

sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been told by a few people to become a model (srs, disregarding manlet status), I don't see why though as I really dislike my body but I guess my face is nice.

I'd give my self a 7/10 for face, 3/10 for body. I get checked out by 5 - 7 7+/10's at uni daily but never approached and I don't bother approaching them.
    Last edited by sikbrah; 03-25-2012 at 09:41 PM.
    The day we stop moving forward as a person is the day we go from living to just existing.

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    i'm a 10/10 if naked and a 1/10 if clothes. needless to say i usually roll naked.
    wasn't sure what this guys avi was. Clicked for a closer look....

The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    probably like a 9/10 or so

Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by person101 View Post
    Im mildly good looking but I am socially awkward so I dont get much attention. Working on it though and have acquired numbers from two solid 8s
    I think im decent looking but i mean I'm pretty socially awkard+look really young for my age so that def hurts my game. Also I think its hard to judge yourself as a number. I think high school girls would rate me much higher than girls my own age/older for example.

Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    From 1-10?

Well, Im a 13 obviously...

RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PaLftr View Post

8 or a 9?

IMG

HAHAH good one. Thanks for using a photo over 5 years old. I've gotten a lot better looking as I've aged. I was avg in high school, but after I finished, I got better looking over time.

It's funny how you use a photo when I was just starting out and granted yes, I don't look good there, but not one of the more recent ones?

I think you just bad with women so you hating lol.
    Current: 15% BF

Goal: 10 - 12% bodyfat.

I rep back: <3

thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    looks dont matter, honestly id say im a legit 9 but i'm really shy and super introvert lol... I dont have the balls to approach any decent looking girl no matter how much attention she gives me. I think a confident 6-7 can get any girl... it's like a super hot guy dating an average girl, as long as the guy finds her attractive, he'll give her the time of day (and vice versa). If any girl gives u receptive actions, you're in that pu$$y

SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Right now I'd say I'm a 7.5, in four months after my cut is over i'll be around a 9.

Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    8.5/10 come at me.
    Your body is your most prized possession.

Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000)
    0/10 Feels batman
    *** RB***

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SumblimeStyle View Post
    Right now I'd say I'm a 7.5, in four months after my cut is over i'll be around a 9.
    How would you rate your gf?

Originally Posted by Goby View Post
    0/10 Feels batman
    Pink tank top?

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel like its hard to know how to rate yourself, but i would say im a 5-6/10 since i don't get much attention from girls unless i initiate it. But im decent enough looking for girls to usually give me a chance to talk to them and win them over hence why i assume im just average looking. But obviously i act like a 10/10, never let a girl know you think of yourself as average.

Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Generally your rating will vary probably with a 2 point margin of error (I think that's what I mean to say). Let's say God came down and told you that you were a legit 7. Girls would rate you between a 6, a 7 or an 8, depending on their preference.

Also, girls might hate your personality or be jealous and rate you lower. It happens. I do it with girls too. I'll tell my friends, "Yeah, she's kinda cute." Even though I know she's an 8....but I think she's annoying as hell so I don't admit it.

If you can approach girls and you usually get a good reaction then you are above average looking. If you can usually get their numbers then you are above average looking. In high school if girls told you that their friends thought you were cute then you are above average looking.

But if you really want to know where you stand look at the girls that like you without you doing anything, and look at the girls you've been with. What are they? 6s generally? 7s? 8s? If you usually get 6s then you're a 6. Etc, etc. (But if you have game or an awesome personality then you can pull hotties even if you're average looking. But that's another discussion entirely. Most guys have very little game, so this is a good way to tell how good looking you are.)
    ♥~♥ ~♥ RH NATURALS CREW ♥~♥ ~♥

Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    How would you rate your gf?

Pink tank top?
    Pink's my favorite color (no homo) But also that's obvious paintshop
    *** RB***