GRthirty3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

story of my problems with motivation that... might be encouraging to others?????

I've been working out for about 2 years now and have only made a little progress. I've had major motivation problems because of this. I have this constant fear that whatever workout I'm doing is not good enough and I'm not going to make any progress. Especially when I see people who've been working out for half the time I have and have made 10x the progress I have. Starting out, I was able to get motivated easily. I worked out every other day without a problem. But, of course, I had no idea what I was doing so I didn't make any progress. I kept this up for the entire first year and a half. Only recently have I learned more about bodybuilding and have begun to build routines that might be better.
    But even then, I've still made barely any progress. I keep messing up in new ways. It seems I just can't find an effective routine. So I have this constant fear of having an ineffective routine and not knowing it. But! I knew I'd rather do an ineffective routine than do nothing at all because I know I never wanted to go back to before I started working out. For every time I've been frustrated about going backwards in the amount of reps I can do or about a lack of visible change over time, I just find a way to improve and move on.
    I personally do not enjoy working out. I can't "feel the burn" or whatever it is people like about it. I just want the results so I keep doing it. That's pretty much it. I want the results too much to stop. Whenever I feel like I'm not making progress, I read up more about bodybuilding and change up my routine, hoping I'll eventually find something that works.

haha sorry this story probably isn't very helpful, considering I have no results to show for it
    but yeah just saying what I do to keep myself motivated
    because motivation is one of my biggest problems with working out