View Poll Results: Which physique do you like the most?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Greg Plitt

6 50.00%
  • Ulisses Williams Jr.

6 50.00%
  • Flex Wheeler young/at peak

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking HARD WORK PAYS OFF! (Sponsors, publicity etc)

Hey everybody!

My name is Jacob Sumana, I'm a 21 year old natural fitness athelete and personal trainer. 533999_351384691574035_351217528257418_1001154_1033964632_n.jpg (me)
    I just want to encourage all you people out there to give your everything!
    Getting anywhere in the sport of bodybuilding/fitness and fitness modeling is difficult, especially when you're doing it the natural way..
    Despite this, the last year I've been giving my everything. I've send in more than 100 applications to nutrition and clothing sponsors I have worked out every single day, most days twice a day.
    For the longest time I wouldn't even receive a response at all and when I finally received anything it would be something like "We are not interested, keep up the good work though".
    Finally it seems that God has answered my prayers, well yes that's how much I want this. But lately I have been getting a tremendous success with my online fitness blog/journal jacobsumana.com. I have gotten supplement sponsors anddddddd I have gotten clothing sponsors all within this month of March 2012!
    This is nothing compared to bodybuilders making a living off of their sponsors, but a huge step on the road of success!
    We gotta remember, climbing up that hill is going to be tough, but in the end it's going to be worth it!
    "Those at the top of the mountain didn't fall there".
    Check out my new workout video

I really admire people like Greg Plitt when it comes to making a name of yourself. He has really gained a huge status in the fitness world and it didn't come easily.
    newplitthome.png

Physique wise I am a huge fan of natural bodybuilder Ulisses Williams, he has just about the perfect size and an outstanding definition!
    ULISSES-POSTER-2.jpg

If I ever decide to go into bodybuilding I would strive for a physique like Flex Wheeler in his younger days.
    I see a little resemblance, don't you lol? (I'd get there:P)
    Flex young and j.jpg

Discipline, Dedication, and Determination is the key to Domination. Do what it takes, don't be afraid of getting denied..
    See, being able to get up on our feet is what makes us strong, if you never fall, you'll never progress!

I wish you all the best!

-Jacob Sumana

FB Fan Page: http://********.com/jsumanafitness
    Attached Images

firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

congrats on the recent sponsors
    i cant imagine how difficult it must be trying to comete in the modeling idustry with tatoos
    im mirin' the determination and progress 4sure
    keep it up and good luck
    HARD CHARGIN

"Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"

++ Positive Crew ++

KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by southjman View Post
    Discipline, Dedication, and Determination is the key to Domination
    Fully agreed. On top of that, Perseverance & Self Motivated are all keys to success. I congrats you Jacob for getting supplement and clothing sponsorship all in the first quarter of a brand new year All the best to you for the rest of the journey in BB.
    Everyday Is A New Discovery!

Visit and be member of my blog: http://activfit2u.blogspot.com/
    Instagram: ActivFit (Follow us)
    ********: ActivFit Lifestyle (Appreciate a "LIKE" from you)