Shall Not Be Infringed xICEMANx's Avatar
    xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100)

Talking ***xICEMANx Betancourt Nutrition Review thread***

First off I'd like to thank TatteredSaint for chosing me to do some reviews. Yesterday afternoon I came home to small box full with some nice goodies. Inside was:

2x Bullnox Androrush(Fruit Punch)
    2x D-Stunner(Fruit Punch)
    2x Glutamine Chewies(Berry)
    2x Ripped Juice ex2(Capsules)

I will add accordingly as I use them. So far I have used Bullnox and the review for that will be in the next post in a few minutes.
    CNC Machinist Crew

xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100)

Bullnox Review #1

I recieved 2 sample packets of this, each with 1.5 servings in Fruit Punch Flavor.

Taste:10/10** In all honesty this has to be the best supplement I have ever tasted, even with warm water. It reminds me exactly of a Cherry Tootsie Pop. It's fantastic, refreshing, and I accually added an extra 2 ounces of water because I didn't want it to end lol.

Mixability: 9/10: This aswell as the taste is one the great things about this supplement. I mixed it with 8 ounces of warm water and within a few shakes it was good to go. The only thing I noticed, aswell as why I gave it a 9 instead of a 10, was that for people like me who drink it within a window of 2-3 minutes instead of chugging it the powder starts to set at the bottom between sips. It's not enough to make you have to go through a shaking frenzy, 1 quick shake and it's mixed back in again.

Pump: 10/10: Now this aswell as strength is where this really shines. Today was a Chest and Shoulder Day for me. I usually stay within the 6-8 rep range and don't feel a pump until about the last set of my first excercise(Incline DB Press) where I'm moving on to something else. But, with this I started feeling blood rushing to the muscle after my first warmup set. I warmup with 2 sets of 12 with 25lb dumbbells just to get my upperbody warmed up. Today, those 2 warmup sets felt like they were part of my working sets. It only got better as I went on and I still managed to feel the pump for atleast 30 minutes after my workout was over. Honestly thought I was going to rip my shirt. Aslong as I'm using this as a pre-workout I will not wear a tight T-shirt because the pumps are SICK!!

Strength:: 8.5/10: I'm not going to write anything for this, I'm just going to say this: I broke 3 PR's today. I got 60 Lb Dumbbells for 10 reps. Hit another right after that on the HammerStrength Incline then again after that on Smith Machine BenchPress. I give it a 8.5 because even though I managed to smash Chest the strength attributes of this did not carry over to my shoulder workout.

Overall:: 9/10: This stuff is insane. Todays workout has to be one of the top workouts I have ever had and it was because of this. Let's see if it stills remain the same after tommorrows arm workout
    Last edited by xICEMANx; 05-15-2012 at 02:56 PM.
    CNC Machinist Crew

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great start bro bullnox is my favorite preworkout hands down , rep or not
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, great review. In to see how the other products work for you.
    "There are plenty of difficult obstacles in your path, don't allow yourself to become one of them."

Sponsored Nutrabolics Test-Tropin Stack!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145178111 (COMPLETED!)

Universal Hawaiian Pump Torrent Review!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144694171

Gaspari SizeOn Pre-Contest Review!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144834941

*Many more reviews*

Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    great start bro bullnox is my favorite preworkout hands down , rep or not
    heck yea, it's deffinately going into my stack

Originally Posted by babyox1 View Post
    Wow, great review. In to see how the other products work for you.
    Thanks. I wont be surprised if theyre just as good or better!
    CNC Machinist Crew

oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great review!!! In for the rest
    Workout is no longer optional!!!

Reviews: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124426201

Logs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145622031&p=898183201#post898183201