Thread: Cheap bulking

AestheticsGTL is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticsGTL is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticsGTL is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticsGTL is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticsGTL is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticsGTL is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticsGTL is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticsGTL is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticsGTL is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticsGTL is on a distinguished road. (+10) AestheticsGTL is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cheap bulking

I have a bit of a problem with bulking... its expensive!
    I am currently on the look out for a job simply to get the right foods, but for the time being...

my problem is, my parents will supply, me with 2 meals for bulking, lunch and dinner, which would usually be chicken breast, steak etc and other things like vegetables, pasta, rice that sort of thing, i am also given protein shakes, but am limited to 2 a day, each shake contains 40g of protein and 180 calories

Throughout the rest of the day (including breakfast) i am allowed to eat as much porridge as i like, is there anything i put in my bowls of porridge that could help me stomach about a thousand bowls a day (not srs), that is better than sugar.

Also i could easily manipulate the amount i eat to get to my 3500-3700 calorie a day diet, this being said, i will be eating A LOT of carbs, and getting around 180-190 grams of protein a day, do you think this is a good enough diet to put on some serious mass?

Any advice i would be very thankful for
    R.I.P Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian

Lee13169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As long as you take in a decent amount of fats in and take your multiviatamins you should be more than good, i went from eatting 50 grams of carbs a day to 350 and i didnt gain an oz of fat after 3 weeks.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AestheticsGTL View Post
    I have a bit of a problem with bulking... its expensive!
    I am currently on the look out for a job simply to get the right foods, but for the time being...

my problem is, my parents will supply, me with 2 meals for bulking, lunch and dinner, which would usually be chicken breast, steak etc and other things like vegetables, pasta, rice that sort of thing, i am also given protein shakes, but am limited to 2 a day, each shake contains 40g of protein and 180 calories

Throughout the rest of the day (including breakfast) i am allowed to eat as much porridge as i like, is there anything i put in my bowls of porridge that could help me stomach about a thousand bowls a day (not srs), that is better than sugar.

Also i could easily manipulate the amount i eat to get to my 3500-3700 calorie a day diet, this being said, i will be eating A LOT of carbs, and getting around 180-190 grams of protein a day, do you think this is a good enough diet to put on some serious mass?

Any advice i would be very thankful for

damn life is hardcore in the UK! At 16 the rents will only give you 2 meals a day? I don't man at 16 your choices are limited. In the US we are typically in school until 18 and my mom didn't have much money but I was easily able to eat 3 to 4K supplied my mom. I don't know man I'm sort of at a loss. Eggs make it easy to bulk eat a dozen a day and there is 840 calories. Cottage cheese with added olive oil and cheese.

All kinds of things you can do but at 16 and limits to funds and what parents will provide I'd just stuff your face with what you got.

anonymous
    add whole milk and peanut butter to your oats. cheap/easy calories

racialslurs is on a distinguished road. (+10) racialslurs is on a distinguished road. (+10) racialslurs is on a distinguished road. (+10) racialslurs is on a distinguished road. (+10) racialslurs is on a distinguished road. (+10) racialslurs is on a distinguished road. (+10) racialslurs is on a distinguished road. (+10) racialslurs is on a distinguished road. (+10) racialslurs is on a distinguished road. (+10) racialslurs is on a distinguished road. (+10) racialslurs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Depends how little money you have but if you can afford canned tomato paste , ground beef , and noodles its a pretty cheap cal and macro rich meal

Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As stated above, just eat whatever you can. One way to get a lot of cal is to make a custom protein shake. 2 scoops of whey protein, 16 oz milk, yogurt, quaker oats, canola oil... with the right proportions, easily almost 1000 calories and maybe 80-90 protein.

PB&J Sandwich
    Tuna
    Chicken
    Eggs
    If you can talk them into shopping at wholesale places like sams club or costco where you can buy things in bulk, you can get many things for low prices (in bulk).