zeroProgress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy What Am i Doing Wrong? Please Need Help

ITS LONG BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHERE ELSE TO GO ANY INPUT IS MUCH APPRECIATED. THANKYOU
    Hello Forums I am in desperate need of help. Long story short i was about 245 and went down through diet, exercise and minimal exercising and i was about 185. this was about 2 years ago. Well i did get skinnier but have alot of fat on me. I am at about 27 percent body fat. At times i go on diets and workout and lose some weight but then jus gain it back. Recently about two months ago i cut off all junk foods fried food etc. i also haven't drank things like soda in years. Well for the past two months i have gains 5 pounds my waist size increased by one inch and i look exaclty the same. i will post my workout schedule for the past 2 months also i walk ab out 1-2 hours everyday because thats how i get to the gym and baseball practice.

First 3 weeks was doing 3x10 2 days legs one day chest,tricep, shoulders. and one day back,biceps,abs.
    I saw no change at this point i usually see something so i changed it up.

The next 3 weeks i tried to lift heavier to gain muscle. so i did 3x6 on all my workouts same as above.

Six weeks had past and i look the same as i did 6 weeks ago. i also wasnt eating alot in efforts to lose weight.

the next 2 weeks i was doing 3x15,3x12,3x10 lowering it every week still nothing. i play baseball and i have to much body fat and i have tried everything and i dont see myself ever changing not even one little thing its so frustrating. i dont know what to do anymore. I have recently changed into full body workouts and its been a week so i do not know yet i am also eating 6 times a day protein on every meal. I am a college student so i cant eat as healthy but i do cook all of my meals and i dont eat junk food and still nothing. i dont know what to do i know it takes a while but cmon if its been 2 month how is it im exactly the same working out about 5-7 days a week. my schedule now is 3 full body workouts mon-wed-frii 2 days of cardio and two days rest. anyone know whats going on. I would also like to add that when i first dropped all that weight i didnt lift at all. thankyou sorry its long i just wanted to give out as much information as possible.

P>S i also have hugh thighs about 27 inches and 29 inch hip but its all fat that has been there for many years even afte ri lost weight

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

Pensfan1570 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pensfan1570 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pensfan1570 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pensfan1570 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pensfan1570 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pensfan1570 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pensfan1570 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pensfan1570 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pensfan1570 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pensfan1570 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pensfan1570 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the key is finding something that works for you in the long run. otherwise you will keep going in cycles. Find some meals that you like and are healthy. It is easier to maintain then lose, so get to your goal weight and work on maintaining

jrtiger297 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by zeroProgress View Post
    ITS LONG BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHERE ELSE TO GO ANY INPUT IS MUCH APPRECIATED. THANKYOU
    Hello Forums I am in desperate need of help. Long story short i was about 245 and went down through diet, exercise and minimal exercising and i was about 185. this was about 2 years ago. Well i did get skinnier but have alot of fat on me. I am at about 27 percent body fat. At times i go on diets and workout and lose some weight but then jus gain it back. Recently about two months ago i cut off all junk foods fried food etc. i also haven't drank things like soda in years. Well for the past two months i have gains 5 pounds my waist size increased by one inch and i look exaclty the same. i will post my workout schedule for the past 2 months also i walk ab out 1-2 hours everyday because thats how i get to the gym and baseball practice.

First 3 weeks was doing 3x10 2 days legs one day chest,tricep, shoulders. and one day back,biceps,abs.
    I saw no change at this point i usually see something so i changed it up.

The next 3 weeks i tried to lift heavier to gain muscle. so i did 3x6 on all my workouts same as above.

Six weeks had past and i look the same as i did 6 weeks ago. i also wasnt eating alot in efforts to lose weight.

the next 2 weeks i was doing 3x15,3x12,3x10 lowering it every week still nothing. i play baseball and i have to much body fat and i have tried everything and i dont see myself ever changing not even one little thing its so frustrating. i dont know what to do anymore. I have recently changed into full body workouts and its been a week so i do not know yet i am also eating 6 times a day protein on every meal. I am a college student so i cant eat as healthy but i do cook all of my meals and i dont eat junk food and still nothing. i dont know what to do i know it takes a while but cmon if its been 2 month how is it im exactly the same working out about 5-7 days a week. my schedule now is 3 full body workouts mon-wed-frii 2 days of cardio and two days rest. anyone know whats going on. I would also like to add that when i first dropped all that weight i didnt lift at all. thankyou sorry its long i just wanted to give out as much information as possible.

P>S i also have hugh thighs about 27 inches and 29 inch hip but its all fat that has been there for many years even afte ri lost weight
    Calm down OP haha. Just do plenty of interval cardio and switch it up so you constantly shock your body. Its all a journey brah.

zeroProgress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Question: Should I focus on gaining muscle instead of trying to gain muscle and lose weight?