Bauzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wanting to drop body fat percentage

Really new to this forum but im 17 years old 6'6" 314 with 31% body fat (i have always been large) i have been weight training for 3 years 4-5 days a week usally take march break and Christmas holidays off. i noticed lately that i have been gaining muscle but also a bit of fat too.
    all of my lifting weight has gone up right now im doing 400 on squat and 275 on bench. the workout that i am doing now is more explosive oriented and multi jointed workouts (Ex. box squat, squat, bench press, military press, dead lifts, weighted frog hops, clean etc...) it is mostly leg focused while doing 3 days of leg and 2 of upper body. there is not a lot of cardio put into my workouts nor that much abs focused workouts. even during football when i was doing a lot of cardio every week i didnt loose weight.
    for my diet for break fast its all grain cereal, 1 banana and protein shake for lunch pre workout chicken salad, 2 bananas, 2 apples and a gronola bar. and the worst for me is when i get home i usually eat some sort of meat (chicken pork or cow) with some sort of vegetable and usally rice or potatoes then after that meal i eat a sandwich and then eat various fruits and bread throughout the night usually stop before 8 o clock but a lot after my workout usally diffrent everyday. i dont eat candy or drink pop and i have fast food once a week (subway) i am also taking creatien and multi vitimans
    i noticed that most of my fat is around the lower and mid stomach area and hips

could you guys give me some tips / guide me in the right direction for diet or exercise program keep note i do like the weight i am at and i just want to drop my body fat percentage down to a lower percentage (21-24%) if any of you are curious i have my workout plan for this month and next on the computer and can post it so you can see

Many Thanks in Advance - Bauzer

jrtiger297 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You are gonna need some major dieting. Your body has come to basically require lots of food so its gonna give some hunger pains but fight through it. Slowly cut carbs and some fats. Start doing cardio twice a day. Also when it comes to cardio I want you to do plenty of interval training. I'd say a hard minute of cardio and then a slow one. Repeat that as much as you can. It shocks your metabolism like nothing else and I'm doing this kind of training for contest prep.

NzKing69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NzKing69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NzKing69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NzKing69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NzKing69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NzKing69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NzKing69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NzKing69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NzKing69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NzKing69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NzKing69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jrtiger297 View Post
    You are gonna need some major dieting. Your body has come to basically require lots of food so its gonna give some hunger pains but fight through it. Slowly cut carbs and some fats. Start doing cardio twice a day. Also when it comes to cardio I want you to do plenty of interval training. I'd say a hard minute of cardio and then a slow one. Repeat that as much as you can. It shocks your metabolism like nothing else and I'm doing this kind of training for contest prep.
    @Op I would suggest lowing your calories by 300 less then your current maintenance amount and make sure your getting in enough protein, do not want to lose any muscle in the process. Post your workout days/routine.

MAC250 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAC250 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAC250 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAC250 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAC250 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAC250 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAC250 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAC250 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAC250 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAC250 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAC250 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Slowly reduce calories drastically cutting will make it much harder.

Nice lifts you sound like a d-1 football prospect