Allen_Kara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I did big shopping today and i really need help to build my supplement schedule.....

hi, today i did some big supplement shopping and i got some supplement that will be enough for next 5 months. but i really need to build my monthly supplement schedule....

the important points will be
    which products i will take each month.
    1st months
    2nd month
    3rd months
    4th month
    5month
    even if they will be enough 6th month

then when i will take each product,
    in the morning
    pre work out
    post work out
    night time
    and if there should be any other time, please tell me....
    im really in a hard time att he moment and i hope you guys can help me out to build my schedule. the products i got are
    Protein
    ON 100% gold 10lb protein (when I finish it, I will get another one)
    ON Casein protein (when I finish it, I will get another one)

Creatine
    Dymatize creatine mono i can get another one when i finish it

Pre work outs
    No Xplode 2 little one 40serve each bottle, total 80 serve
    No Xplode 2 big one 60 serve each bottle, total 120 serve 1 White Flood 50 serve 2 Animal pup 30 serve each

Multivitamins
    Orange triad by controlled labs 45serve (6tablets each total270tablets) Animal Pak 6 bottles, 44packs in each bottle

Some other during & post work out products

Cellmass 60 serve
    Purple Wraath 90 serve
    Xtend by Scivation 90 serve

Dymatize super amino 4800mg 500 tablets 125 serve
    Dymatize 5050 BCAA 60 serve
    MHP Glutamine 1kg 200 serve

And also GLUCevol carbohydrate supplement 52 serve (as the guy told me that it is good to right after training) if it is good supplement, I can get another one when I finish it.

How can i make 5 month supplement plan with all these supplements?
    Can you tell me your advices like
    first month i should take these supplement and at these amounts and at these times, and second month and third month and fourth amd fifth month.

I will be so glad if you guys can help me out.....
    also if you guys think that i need any more of these supplement, please tell me and i really dnt wanna waste these supplement. I just want to get best out of them....by the way i know that training is important and supplement cant do anything by their selves, therefore i do my best and also i follow my proper work out plan....but i really need to make good supplement schedule...

isnt there any suggestion? to build my supplement schedule....it shouldnt be hard to make a nice schedule/plan for some people who knows what to do....

yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Protein Post WO, NO Xplode Pre. Split your orange triad in to two doses, 3 pills in the AM, and 3 pills in the evening. If u want 2 - 3 g of creatine to your no xplode pre wo, and 5g to your post wo protein. Sip purple wraath while you workout.

FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Animal Supplements daily as said on the bottle...
    Protein throughout the day as needed

GlucEvol w/ xtend after your workout
    prolly need like 5 scoops of xtend w/ however many scoops of GlucEvol = 50 carbs

NoXplode before workouts

IMO you wasted alot of money buying such a variety of supplements... shoulda stuck w/ the basics

Multi
    Pre-Workout
    Post Workout
    Creatine
    Protein

I just wanted to build 5 month supplement. and i would like to keep them under my bed. How about amino. bcaa and l-glutamine?

also the reason i got different supplement is as i know body gets used to prework out supplements, and prework out supplement starts getting nt effective. thats the why i want to chance my pre work out product every month. from no xplode to white flood and then no xplode again and then animal pump.

how about post training supplements? does body get used to post training supplements as well?

Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Allen_Kara View Post
    also the reason i got different supplement is as i know body gets used to prework out supplements, and prework out supplement starts getting nt effective. thats the why i want to chance my pre work out product every month. from no xplode to white flood and then no xplode again and then animal pump.

how about post training supplements? does body get used to post training supplements as well?
    You mostly get used to the caffeine. You still need to take breaks, switching between xplode&wf won't change a thing.

And no, you don't get used to PWO protein.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    *** Scandinavian Misc Crew ***

"Everything you do, every single decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further from your goal. You either grow or you regress; nothing stands still."

i didnt know that i have to take a break, even when i change my pre work out supplement....dont all supplements have different things in them?

Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i didnt know that i have to take a break, even when i change my pre work out supplement....dont all supplements have different things in them?
    Do you even know what you bought?
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

"Everything you do, every single decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further from your goal. You either grow or you regress; nothing stands still."

yeah i got some pre work out supplements and some post work oputs and some supplements to take during my training. before used to take only aminos, protein, vitamins and creatine. Also i have used some sus250 and deca durobolin in the past. i got injured and i couldnt work out for more than a year. im getting back to my training days but still way to go. at the moment i dnt wanna touch sus250 or deca. i wanna do my work outs with some more natural supplements. i have read some threads here and then i decided which one to get. i know that no xplode has caffein in it and as i read here some pre work out supplements dnt have any caffein in them, thats the why i thought like i could start using white flood or animal pump after no xplode. i didnt know that i had to take a break still. i really liked working out with pre workout supplement, it makes me feel like im working out. thats a great thing to take. today i took my cellmass too during my training and i got some support from it too. i really enjoyed with the way they improve my training. imnt comparing them with steroids. as i feel pre work out and post work out supplements give great pump during the training but they cant keep the muscles pumped after training as much as steroids. maybe i can be wrong. thats just my experience from last 2 weeks working out with pre work out supplement. today i started my cellmass too, maybe useing post workout product can help to keep my muscles still pumped after my training...i hope so

yeah i got some pre work out supplements and some post work oputs and some supplements to take during my training. before used to take only aminos, protein, vitamins and creatine. Also i have used some sus250 and deca durobolin in the past. i got injured and i couldnt work out for more than a year. im getting back to my training days but still way to go. at the moment i dnt wanna touch sus250 or deca. i wanna do my work outs with some more natural supplements. i have read some threads here and then i decided which one to get. i know that no xplode has caffein in it and as i read here some pre work out supplements dnt have any caffein in them, thats the why i thought like i could start using white flood or animal pump after no xplode. i didnt know that i had to take a break still. i really liked working out with pre workout supplement, it makes me feel like im working out. thats a great thing to take. today i took my cellmass too during my training and i got some support from it too. i really enjoyed with the way they improve my training. imnt comparing them with steroids. as i feel pre work out and post work out supplements give great pump during the training but they cant keep the muscles pumped after training as much as steroids. maybe i can be wrong. thats just my experience from last 2 weeks working out with pre work out supplement. today i started my cellmass too, maybe useing post workout product can help to keep my muscles still pumped after my training...i hope so
    I got a headache trying to read that

What I was asking is: did you take a look at the ingredients?

And to answer: no, supplement do not all have different things in them.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

i dnt know, the guy who was the shop owner told me that. he is a bodybuilder as well and he told me that he was doign in this way. im innocent and i just listened to him when i bought my stuff. so how long should the break be?

camero3663 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dnt know, the guy who was the shop owner told me that. he is a bodybuilder as well and he told me that he was doign in this way. im innocent and i just listened to him when i bought my stuff. so how long should the break be?

at least a week

Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by camero3663 View Post
    at least a week
    ^^^ this. You can go on most preworkouts for about 8 weeks straight, then you should take 1-2 weeks off PWO. Thing is, after 8 weeks straight of working out, its not bad to take 1 week break from lifting weights to give your muscles and joints time to fully heal. You can make your PWO supplement break the same time as yor 1 week off from training. Another option is to get stimulant free preworkouts during your break, or even 1 week off lifting, 1 week stimulant free PW0, that gives you 2 weeks off total. Some Stim/Caffeine free PWO are Hemavol, Ultima, Body Octane High Voltage, White Bloodd, Man clout. You can even stack two of these stim free preworkouts during your break like Ultima+Hemavol. although they are can get kind of expensive but allright for only 1-2 weeks every 3 months.
    -Taz