Thread: test boosters

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

test boosters

I've heard a lot of bad, and a lot of good about them.
    Been told wait till you get older, been told by more people taking a test booster at any age is fine.
    I've seen tons of threads on people reviewing different test boosters.
    And I've looked into one in particular, bioforge. Heard lots of positive feed back about it.

My question is are they legit?. Test boosters that is,
    Is bioforge good?. Or are.there any better ones that are legit??.

I know most people would say, eat food, lift big. Blah blah, just curious as to a legit tb, that I won't spend my $$ and lose my gains afterwards. And where I don't need a pct.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

*Proud Muscletech supporter*

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bioforge is a great place to start (all versions). DAA is probably the most effective and cheapest on the market.
    I can do amazing things for your body composition. PM for more info.

Disclaimer: posting while erect.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Test boosters are nice but until you've got your training on lock down they're a waste of money. It would be like taking a cutting product in a caloric surplus and wondering why you are't shredded away by week 4.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wakingmalice View Post
    bioforge is a great place to start (all versions). DAA is probably the most effective and cheapest on the market.
    Thanks I will look into it.
    Just don't want.to get through the bottle and say, why did I waste my money..
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taziar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have only tried one testostrone booster so far. Testogrow HP by Ultimate Nutrition. To be honest I really cant tell you weather it worked or not. I definately noticed some sideffects such as increased acnea, insomnia, and ocassional headaches. This product uses Tribulus terrestris as its main ingredient. And here is a quick description for supplementary ingestion of this ingredient I copies straight from wiki.

"Dietary supplement

Some body builders use T. terrestris as post cycle therapy or "PCT".[citation needed] After they have completed an anabolic-steroid cycle, they use it under the assumption that it will restore the body's natural testosterone levels.

The extract is claimed to increase the body's natural testosterone levels and thereby improve male sexual performance and help build muscle. Its purported muscle-building potential was popularized by American IFBB bodybuilding champion Jeffrey Petermann in the early 1970s. However, T. terrestris has consistently failed to increase testosterone levels in controlled studies.[9][10][11] It has also failed to demonstrate strength-enhancing properties[12] - a finding indicating that the anabolic steroid effects of Tribulus terrestris may be more myth than fact.

Some users report an upset stomach, which can usually be counteracted by taking it with food.[citation needed] Another side effect which has been reported is gynaecomastia.[13]"

So check the ingredients in your testostorone booster, see if its mainly using Tribulus terrestris, if so its probably not worth it? The only supplements I would suggest that are proven to work and worth the investment are, protein powders, fish oils, multivitamins, and creatine. Preworkouts definately help with increased energy so include Nitric Oxide in that mix. Other than that BCAA + Glutamine can be helpful if your on a low calory diet or if you workout fasted.
    -Taz

Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Test boosters are nice but until you've got your training on lock down they're a waste of money. It would be like taking a cutting product in a caloric surplus and wondering why you are't shredded away by week 4.
    Training is pretty much in check. I got my routine and I follow it strictly.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Increasing free testosterone will improve mood and lifestyle regardless of training.

Originally Posted by Ummabeast View Post
    Thanks I will look into it.
    Just don't want.to get through the bottle and say, why did I waste my money..
    This may or may not happen. They will effect everyone differently and definitely work better for people who are in the low range of testosterone.
    I can do amazing things for your body composition. PM for more info.

Disclaimer: posting while erect.

What sucks is I have no medical insurance. So can't get my test checked.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wakingmalice View Post
    Increasing free testosterone will improve mood and lifestyle regardless of training.
    Kind of a weak reason to supplement with a test booster, unless someone had low T levels and knew of it they shouldn't be using test boosters for mood/lifestyle improvements. If someone really had mood/lifestyle issues supplements should be much lower on their list of things to review before continuing forward.
    NSCA CSCS

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kind of a weak reason to supplement with a test booster, unless someone had low T levels and knew of it they shouldn't be using test boosters for mood/lifestyle improvements. If someone really had mood/lifestyle issues supplements should be much lower on their list of things to review before continuing forward.
    I disagree. During 8-12 week cutting cycles, effective testboosters can provide anyone with a noticeable boost in energy levels, mood, and sleep.

Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ummabeast View Post
    What sucks is I have no medical insurance. So can't get my test checked.

Privatemedlabs. You can order a testosterone test for $50.00. No RX required.

And natty test boosters don't work that well, IMO.

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    I disagree. During 8-12 week cutting cycles, effective testboosters can provide anyone with a noticeable boost in energy levels, mood, and sleep.
    I never said they wouldn't. Someone shouldn't inherently be cutting though if they just began lifting and my entire point is that until you have your training and diet in check and have some experience you're wasting your money. Someone can convince themselves they know what they're doing and that their diet is good but that doesn't mean it is. After almost two years of lifting I am still learning things quite frequently about my training and nutrition. This statement applies for all supplements though not just test boosters. I'm just tired of seeing people recommend these types of products to people who are clearly new and should be reminded that if they don't know then they shouldn't be using them, not because its dangerous but because it won't do them any good yet.

To that regard I'll gladly offer up any training and nutrition advice I can to anyone who cares.
    NSCA CSCS

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The difficulty with test boosters is finding the ones that actually work. There are so many out there that are complete garbage that they give the good ones a bad name. You really have to know the ingredients in this subcategory to know which ones work and which ones don't and the studies and blood work to prove it.

I'm currently working on a complete list of the common components used in test boosters, the studies that support their use (or lack there of), and blood work results for those that have it. When I'm finished with it will give you a list of the ingredients that have scientific support and those that don't so that people can make better choices.

First thing I will say is that anything with tribulus as the main ingredient, no matter who supposedly rare the type of trib, is probably crap.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    YOU GUYS are treating this like its steroids or something, ive tried a few and yes, they will help you lean out,get stronger,libido thru the roof,and RECOVERY WILL improve, bioforge and ape are on of the best... they are natural and dont need any post anything, no side effects, tons of reviews on them
    ADMA Muay Thai gym.

SQUAT(ATG)- 275 (x15)
    DEADLIFT- 445 (x 6 W/CHALK)
    PRESS- 195 (3x5)
    DIPS- bw+55lbs-----3x8
    PULLUPS- bw+70lbs-3x8- MAX 110lbs added so around 305 total weight.

-STOP BEING A "FRIEND" AND FINISH THE DEAL.
    betheseducer.com {meet women,attract women,seduce women}