jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

GAT Nitraflex Sample Review

Received a 3 sample pack of Nitraflex from the great folks over at GAT about 3-4 days ago and I'm 2 packs in with nothing but good things to say.

Starting with Mixability, I put the whole packet into about 15oz of water which is slightly more then the amount of water they suggest. It mixed pretty easily with a few shakes. Towards the bottom of each serving there was definitely some residue and the last sip was almost guaranteed to be a bit chalky. I give it a 7 for being easy to start but having a chalky finish.

Going hand in hand with mixability, Taste comes in at a solid 7 also. I liked the green apple, although I would rate the flavor individually at maybe an 8, the residue at the end of each serving was blech.

For Focus, Nitraflex might have equals and betters, but it stands up with some of the big boys of the preworkout world. It only took around 30 minutes to begin working, even with some food in my stomach. I got some great focus out of this, up to the point of some huge tunnel vision during one workout and also so much focus while driving home from my second workout that I missed critical exits twice while thinking too deeply. On a scale of 1-10 I'd give it around a 7 or an 8, with my 9-10 being iForce's Maximize and Hemavol stacked (the best focus I've gotten out of a preworkout yet).

Vascularity was off the charts with Nitraflex. I'm a pretty lean person in general but my veins were bursting out of my arms after my 2nd deadlift set. I literally was walking around my club showing the guys I work with. Since I'm lean already I tend to get good vascular pumps from almost any pre-workout but I think GAT got me the one little bit further where I was staring at veins in the mirror in between lifts because I could trace them from my fingertips to my armpits. Vascularity gets an 8.

Although a 1-10 rating system is both subjective and kind of trivial, I still want to officially give Nitraflex 1 7.5/10 overall score.

+Vascularity
    +Focus
    +/- Energy (best energy was with a redline immediately after the nitraflex...go figure)
    - Residue

Thanks for the samples GAT, still have one more workout left so expect a last post with my final thoughts

jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Literally just finished my last packet and workout with Nitraflex. Stacked it with a redline again because I woke up late and was kinda dragging to start. Now I'm so amped that I feel the need to complete my review immediately. Not going to talk about energy because I supplmemented that with the VPX but I wanna talk about focus. Although while I was lifting I was laser beam focused on my form and pushing myself, during my rest periods sometimes my attention would get away from me and it was that much harder to rein in with all the nitraflex pumping through my veins. Also not as much vasodilation today, which is one of the things I really liked about this product. Finally took it on an empty stomach so I'm sure thats why im feeling extra focused and energized (+the redline haha). I logged the workouts and they seem to be mostly in line with what I've been doing, with a little more progress and a couple bonus reps from the nitraflex. All in all a pretty good pre-workout product and the extra test production has been helping with my recovery and sleep.