Boyuhao has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Can you build muscle without supplements

So my mom found me taking whey protein and creatine... my dad thinks it will hurt my kidney cause im still growing and we seen a family docter and he said someone got kidney failure when taking whey protein but i think he was lieing or somthing
    i think family docters don't know **** they haveNT picked up a ****ing weight in there life im going to see a dietican will he say the whey protein is ok for teenagers im 14 years old i took it for 3 months i was fine..? my dad thinks its so bad so what should i take post workout without supplements.
    Last edited by Boyuhao; 03-23-2012 at 05:21 PM.

matt44228 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    idk about kidney failure from protein... but if i was you id wait cause your only 14 wait until your older. your still growing and your young you don't need that stuff yet. just focus on eating healthy instead of chips and other **** like that. Start off with a good diet exersize and in the future you can take those suplements. (but your prob still gunna take them no matter what anyone says on here lol)

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by matt44228 View Post
    idk about kidney failure from protein... but if i was you id wait cause your only 14 wait until your older. your still growing and your young you don't need that stuff yet. just focus on eating healthy instead of chips and other **** like that. Start off with a good diet exersize and in the future you can take those suplements. (but your prob still gunna take them no matter what anyone says on here lol)

Its not that you have 6 posts, its because you spelled exerSIZE .
    plz go

You don't NEED supplements, eat big and grab a REAL routine to follow that is proven and adjust it to your person. Protein is fine, just use 1 scoop a day w/milk and eat for the rest of your protein needs.
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your dad has no clue what he is talking about...

Peanut butter has a good amount of protein in it. Many times I usually drink a glass of milk and have a PB sandwhich.

Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I remember people saying about an episode of dr. Oz that showed whey protein is good for you, maybe you could try with that.

.Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Of course. Some of the biggest people I have ever met have never used supplements.

lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You do not need supplements. Just make your family buy good foods, greek yogurt, chicken, almond butter, that kind of stuff. I had a six pack and some decent build at 16. I just started really lifting weights 2 months ago and I am 19, also that is when I got into supplements. I had some whey and some bcaa's when i was a senior, 17/18 but that is really all you need.

Boyuhao has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    Its not that you have 6 posts, its because you spelled exerSIZE .
    plz go

You don't NEED supplements, eat big and grab a REAL routine to follow that is proven and adjust it to your person. Protein is fine, just use 1 scoop a day w/milk and eat for the rest of your protein needs.
    lol thanks but im using the kris gethin 12 week program yeah i have adjust that program because im bulking but this aint a spelling contest

edb15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) edb15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) edb15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) edb15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) edb15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) edb15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) edb15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) edb15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) edb15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) edb15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) edb15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nah braah, im fifteen and i havent taken supps. Iv been lifting for 7+ months and iv seen great gains !

meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whey protein is actually healthy. Creatine can be bad if you have too much, or if you have some type of condition. Too much protein is bad for you, and it will hinder your calcium absorption. You should just focus on eating a balanced diet.

YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes. You don't need supplements to get bigger, mostly they are just for convenience and sometimes a small extra push. Just eat enough to get all the protein you need from regular foods.

Also I feel bad that your parents/doctor are so ignorant to whey protein. There have been no proven cases in which whey protein has ever actually hurt someone, at least not to my knowledge. Maybe try and educate them on the subject? Knowledge is power...

RobPizzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Proteins good for you, but if not peanut butter is a good substitute.

hardeepgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardeepgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardeepgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardeepgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardeepgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardeepgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardeepgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardeepgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardeepgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardeepgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardeepgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are very young. Wait till you turn 18. What's the rush? Train clean, eat natural dense whole foods. Food not food products. You should be ok.

charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can you play baseball without batting gloves? Ya brah, its just supplements, not the foundation for building.
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian (1989-2011) Gone but never forgotten. Forever Mirin <3

***MrDot Personal Army Crew***
    ***GlassMoon intimidates me Crew***
    ***Devils always catches es me mirin Crew***
    ***Over 6ft Crew***
    ***Vegitarian Crew***

No I dont squat, because I dont train to impress gorillas. I train to impress women and preteen boys.

Bench - 335
    Squat - 405 (AalmostTG)
    Deadlift - 615 (Raw. No belts, straps, chalk needed)

PumpIron93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpIron93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpIron93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpIron93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpIron93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpIron93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpIron93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpIron93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpIron93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpIron93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpIron93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hardeepgill View Post
    You are very young. Wait till you turn 18. What's the rush? Train clean, eat natural dense whole foods. Food not food products. You should be ok.
    repped, most youngsters are in a hurry and have unrealistic expectation about getting big too fast