Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moderek will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite ~Review~

Ok, so i got the samples couple days ago and decided to try them out. I took 2 capsules the next day right when I woke up. 15 minutes later I could feel the energy kicking in. It wasn't really "that intense", it was more of a "Clean pump" which gave me better focus throughout the day. I really wouldn't recommend using it with any other caffeine products such as pre-workout supplements or even coffee because your body might not respond to it very well... You'll be fine as long as you don't exceed the dosage. What I also noticed with this product is that I only ate when I needed to, not when I wanted to which was great. If you're looking for a product that will help you lose that extra fat on your body, this is the product I would go with, definitely does the job.

Overall: 9.8/10

Energy: 9/10
    Fat loss: 10/10
    Better than any other super-thermogenic? I'd say so
    Would I recommend it? If you're looking for a fat loss product that actually does its job then YES.
    "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight, but i do" - Ronnie Coleman

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Moderek View Post

Ok, so i got the samples couple days ago and decided to try them out. I took 2 capsules the next day right when I woke up. 15 minutes later I could feel the energy kicking in. It wasn't really "that intense", it was more of a "Clean pump" which gave me better focus throughout the day. I really wouldn't recommend using it with any other caffeine products such as pre-workout supplements or even coffee because your body might not respond to it very well... You'll be fine as long as you don't exceed the dosage. What I also noticed with this product is that I only ate when I needed to, not when I wanted to which was great. If you're looking for a product that will help you lose that extra fat on your body, this is the product I would go with, definitely does the job.

Overall: 9.8/10

Energy: 9/10
    Fat loss: 10/10
    Better than any other super-thermogenic? I'd say so
    Would I recommend it? If you're looking for a fat loss product that actually does its job then YES.
    I dont think in 2 days you can say this is great for fat loss and give it a 10/10 for that. But I guess good review for the energy part. Sounds like it has decent appetite suppression.
    Do or Die

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Moderek,

Nice review man. Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite is a hit! The clean and long lasting energy are a few of the many reasons people are responding so well to the product. Thanks for taking the time to review !
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683