Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Pre Workouts = no effect? Immune?

Hey. This is my first post, but I've been lurking for a while.

I've tried Jack3d and I didn't really get any effect. Only dizziness after an hour then a huge crash, then bad mood. Felt weird and not good.

Then I tried 1 MR, no effect at all. No side effects either.

I don't drink coffee, and I feel like I am immune to caffeine. This can't be possible. What's going on?

Thanks!

RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Celsus View Post
    I've tried Jack3d and I didn't really get any effect. Only dizziness after an hour then a huge crash, then bad mood. Felt weird and not good.
    Sounds like you got the full effect of Jack3d if you ask me.

Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RS6759 View Post
    Sounds like you got the full effect of Jack3d if you ask me.
    Why? Full effect = less energy, feeling bad and want to go home?

klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some people aren't the biggest Jack3d fans. I've enjoyed Jack3d a couple of times, but for the most part Animal Pump is one of my favorites.

What dosage were you taking with 1MR and Jack3d?

RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How much did you use and what's your body weight / makeup? Do you consume stimulants from any other sources on a regular basis? If so you might want to consider a week or two break from all stims and try again or maybe you need a higher dose given your body makeup. You might also want to consider simply using pre-workouts for their other abilities, aside from stims. There are plenty of great stim free products available too (Hemavol, Pump Bol, Ultama, Animal Pump, etc) or you can choose to make your own (use search, there are plenty of threads about them)

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sadly Jack3d Is overrated, i am using it now and it's not giving the required effect, i used before Xpand Xtreme Pump from Dymatize it was awesome it is rated 7.7 i think on BB.com but i give it 10. One scoop is enough and when you pump you feel your body burning and you can do more reps and rest less. with jack3d i feel exhausted after workout

donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try MP Assault, C4 or White Flood, all excellent pre workouts. Better then the ones you've tried so far. Some PWO require you to take on an empty stomach to get the full effect. Make sure you read the directions carefully

Originally Posted by klspn6 View Post
    Some people aren't the biggest Jack3d fans. I've enjoyed Jack3d a couple of times, but for the most part Animal Pump is one of my favorites.

What dosage were you taking with 1MR and Jack3d?
    For Jack3d, it didn't work with 1 and a half scoop, so I upped it up to another scoop after about 40 mins or something like this (this was a while ago). Still didn't work, so the crash probably came from the scoops overload.

I took 1 full scoop of 1MR (can't really take much more since I am not used to stuff like this).

Originally Posted by RS6759 View Post
    How much did you use and what's your body weight / makeup? Do you consume stimulants from any other sources on a regular basis? If so you might want to consider a week or two break from all stims and try again or maybe you need a higher dose given your body makeup. You might also want to consider simply using pre-workouts for their other abilities, aside from stims. There are plenty of great stim free products available too (Hemavol, Pump Bol, Ultama, Animal Pump, etc) or you can choose to make your own (use search, there are plenty of threads about them)
    Read the post above on how much I took. I'm not sure what body makeup is, but my body weight is 74 kg, was around 70 at that time. I only take protein powder, I took creatine for about 2 months with no effect, really...

Jack3d and 1 MR are the only pre workouts I can reach right now (not illegal in my country), so i can't try anything else for now. Thinking about not using pre workouts at all since I am doing fine without it. I also hate the taste, it really sits in my mouth after drinking it and it bothers me while working out.

Odd situation!

omaron91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omaron91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omaron91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omaron91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omaron91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omaron91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omaron91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omaron91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omaron91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omaron91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omaron91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would recommend HEmorage or WF and see how those work for you or hemoval.
    R.I.P. Zyzz - We Miss You

klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you're doing fine without pwo's, keeping rolling that way. It will save you money!

But to ask the question again, do you have caffeine from any other sources?

jm1872a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey. This is my first post, but I've been lurking for a while.

Then I tried 1 MR, no effect at all. No side effects either.

I don't drink coffee, and I feel like I am immune to caffeine. This can't be possible. What's going on?

Thanks!
    Honestly, I also don't get all the hype around Jack3d... it just gave me a huge caffeine headache too and no pump. Since finishing the can of Jack3d, I've switched back to NO-Xplod and am more than satisfied (been using about 2 years).

If you're doing fine without pwo's, keeping rolling that way. It will save you money!

But to ask the question again, do you have caffeine from any other sources?
    No, no caffeine at all. I dont drink coffee either.

pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A buddy of mine is the same way. He never takes a pre or any stim supps for that matter and when he takes a pre it doesnt have an effect on him. Natural tolerance I guess. Def try c4, orange is a great flavor.

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Check out our Brand new Pre workout - Magnum Opus, its stim free and getting great reviews. Check some of the logs we have going with it too.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ma...cals/opus.html

Also other one I like is Animal Pump.
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

No, no caffeine at all. I dont drink coffee either.
    That's pretty strange. I usually start to feel a faded impact from the pwo after I've taken it for a while. I usually take a little break and then get back into it. Honestly, the best thing for you to do is just keep it going without a pre-workout.

I don't know if you do this already, but if you're looking for more drive and pump in the gym....have a solid preworkout meal before you go to the gym. I would say 1-2 hours before you go. Get some carbs in you. That will seriously impact your workout. I will never train on an empty stomach.

That's pretty strange. I usually start to feel a faded impact from the pwo after I've taken it for a while. I usually take a little break and then get back into it. Honestly, the best thing for you to do is just keep it going without a pre-workout.

I don't know if you do this already, but if you're looking for more drive and pump in the gym....have a solid preworkout meal before you go to the gym. I would say 1-2 hours before you go. Get some carbs in you. That will seriously impact your workout. I will never train on an empty stomach.
    Ey man, I appreciate the reply! Do you know of any good preworkout meals? I could google it, etc. but since you mentioned it. I don't eat anything special before I workout. Right before I take the bus, I take a spoon of peanutbutter and a big glass of milk + a banana. Got any tips?

Also, thanks everyone else for replying in this thread. My conclusion is that I won't go for any preworkouts. It's clearly not my thing. I also won't bother ordering other stuff, cause it probably won't work.

I would go for something along the lines of a lean meat, carb source (brown rice/sweet potatoe), and a veggie. You can't go wrong there. I don't know how your diet is, but just have a meal before you go in. Milk and a banana is definitely better than nothing though.

Good luck bro.

mrkid12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Same bro!

Hey man,

I have tried c4 and gold standard pre and I tried 1 scoop did nothing then 2 and still nothing. my friend goes nuts when he has it but I almost fell tired. Then even though I take it in the afternoon it keeps me up all night. It is really innoing so I have stopped taking it. Also I never drink coffee and energy drinks. but I know if I have caffiene from a coffee or energy drink it gets me pinging heaps. But 350mg of caffiene is doing nothing to me. Confuses the f**k out of me. Although I had light tingles all the times I had it, and maybe a little but more muscle endurance but I didnt feel anymore focused or energised.

StackedManZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you have ADD or ADHD OP? If so, obviously people with ADD react differently to stimulants. My son has it and we give him just a tiny bit of caffeine in the mornings (V8 fusion energy) and it calms him down...

StackedManZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't cut out PWOs all together as there are some other ingredients in them that are very beneficial. Perhaps just go with non stimmed PWOs like Megatron, High Volume, Hemavol, etc.

mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Old thread is old.