RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

@People who make their own PreW/O

Over all was it worth it:
    Worth doing more than once?
    Left with alot of unused powders?
    Cost vs buying premade?

Personally I can see myself doing this. Way later on in the future though.

Curious
    Seek truth and reason

jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Iv thought about it, iv just never gone through with it

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jxm26 View Post
    Iv thought about it, iv just never gone through with it
    Ya it can be a big cash flop
    Seek truth and reason

TySzynskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TySzynskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TySzynskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TySzynskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TySzynskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TySzynskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TySzynskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TySzynskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TySzynskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TySzynskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TySzynskie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I did it. Very expensive, but when you look at how much powder I had, it wasnt too bad. I used this:
    1 Scoop Xtend
    4 G beta Alanine
    2 G extra Citruline Malate
    5 G AAKG
    5 G Creatine Mono

Then I took some glutamine, krealkalyn, and joint support with that. Great vascularity. I was sick of caffeine and did that so I could take a break from stims. I liked it, but Ide rather use pre made.

PhagBucket will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhagBucket will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhagBucket will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhagBucket will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhagBucket will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhagBucket will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhagBucket will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhagBucket will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhagBucket will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhagBucket will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhagBucket will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Agmatine + caffeine pills. $30 tops duhn
    If ur into 1,3d buy that in bulk too for another 20 bucks or so