Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can i mix Glutamine, Creatine and Protein

In my morning shake?

I plan on having 1 morning shake with creatine, protein and glutamine, then post workout i plan to take protein with creatine.

Is this ok? It just saves a lot of time and washing up if i am honest haha.

Cheers

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yes you can, also how much creatine you using as 3-5g each day, taken any time is good enough.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, but why the glutamine?

donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah, should be no problem

usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dont quote me but I have read than creatine and glutamine use the same mechanism for being absorbed or delivered and so they almost compete and end up not being completeley absorbed, I read it in an article talking about supps you should not mix. It said to take them atleast 2 hrs apart. and as stated above theres probably no need for glutamine, most people claim that they notice no benefits, including myself, I dont even notice it helping recover while im in prep phase. Also as far as protein, you can take that with whatever.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Monster Mash 2014 prep???
    Performance Protein + oats=<3
    Pharmacy technician/Cop
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm

alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol. Yes you can....you can also mix oreos, milk, and and kahlua.

Seriously though, you sound like another one of the chappies out there shellin' out all their money on supplements when they just aren't needed. Truth be told, most of the better shakes out there nowadays already have all that ****e together for ya. Me personally though, I stick to just quality real food. Supplements are meant to "SUPPLE"ment what you're already doing, not replace. Guys like Steve Reeves and Reg Park were building HUGE ripped quality physiques waaaaay before all this crap came out. Put more focus on your diet, workout, and recovery.....WAY less focus on what's in some bloody shake yeh. Now go, grow, and live shredded.

Originally Posted by adamellis1987 View Post
    In my morning shake?

I plan on having 1 morning shake with creatine, protein and glutamine, then post workout i plan to take protein with creatine.

Cheers

alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This man speaks truth! Repped.

Originally Posted by MaoriNate View Post
    This, if it's a whey based protien, it usually will have enough glutamine + your foods for the day. It's a waste of time buying a gluatamine supp IMO.

cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by adamellis1987 View Post
    In my morning shake?

Cheers
    yes, just dont take too much creatine in a given day and you will be fine, lose the glutamine though, waste of time honestly.

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes you can just keep your creatine down to 3-5g a day and drink plenty of water.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys.

I bought 1 small tub of Glutamine from Bulkpowders for 3 to try. TBH i just read it speeds up recovery and helps with muscle ache. Il use the rest of this tub, then drop it and see if i notice any difference. At 12 for 500g i didn't think it was that much of a rip off tbh but il take your much appreciated advice guys.

Creatine wise, following the instructions

'Serving Size

For athletes we would recommend taking 5.0g, 1-3 times daily. If you are simply looking for the health benefits associated with Glutamine we would recommend you take 3.0g, 1-3 times daily.

A BulkPowders.co.uk 5ml measure (level scoop) provides approximately 3.5g of L-Glutamine powder. We therefore recommend using 1.5 scoops per serving for performance benefits and 1 scoop for health benefits. '

i am taking around 15 g a day over in 2 shakes. Once before a workout and once after or before bed. So less than it actually states to do so. I am drinking loads of water too and so far its had no affects on my stomach.

Cheers lads.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Id just mix the creatine and protein together if its convenient and save the glutamine for immune support should you feel a cold coming on or something.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

dcue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To a normal person it might be hard to justify or feel the effects of certain supplements, but I've learned to listen more to my body rather than buy into the hype.

I am currently being diagnosed for a metabolic disorder. One of the symptoms I experience is that My muscles don't recover from fatigue as fast as a normal person, and would cramp up.

I've started moderate-heavy supplementing when I joined the active life 3.5 yrs ago, started feeling better, but I found out that BCAAs and Glutamine puts me almost on par with the average joe. I've tried without it for half a year and I was back to my old condition.

Right now my stack is based on multivitamins, fish oil, pwo, whey, bcaa and glutamine.

whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cbrash1 View Post
    yes, just dont take too much creatine in a given day and you will be fine, lose the glutamine though, waste of time honestly.
    dont know about that.
    Speaking from personal experience placebo affect or not but it works for me. so ill gladly pay a few bucks lol
    I get majority of my protein from foods and only 25g from shakes so I dont know if that has anything to do with it.