BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Scivation's New Mass Gainer: Chocolate Dream Sample Review w/ Pics

Scivation Mass Gainer: Chocolate Dream!

I was lucky enough to be chosen as a winner to try a sample of Scivation's new Mass Gainer currently the works. Typically I don't go for 'mass gainers', but I had previously never tried a Scivation product before, and I was quite intrigued by the profile (which I will get to below) so I decided to throw in an app. I also am not a huge fan of plain chocolate flavors and I typically go for vanillas, but I decided I would try the Chocolate Dream to see if they could 'surprise' me with a chocolate flavor I enjoy.

Thanks DASBUNKER, Mike, and the Scivation Team for the sample hook-up and SP bag.. on to the review!

I mixed 2 scoops in about 16 oz of water, following the directions on the label. I NEVER mix any of my protein drinks in water for a few reasons:
    1. It usually tastes terrible and watered down
    2. It tastes MUCH better with milk
    3. I have room in my diet to use milk instead of water

But I decided to go with water like the directions had said to see how it would end up. So this review is about as un-biased as it gets, and if anything, the odds were stacked AGAINST Scivation and the Mass Gainer with me choosing a chocolate flavor and mixing with water..

Smell: 9/10
    Smell doesn't mean too much, but I like to throw it in my reviews anyway. When I opened the little black tub labeled with a "C" sticker, an instant aroma of chocolate scented goodness filled my nose. Wasn't too strong or overpowering, but you could definitely tell it was a pure chocolate flavor. Quite pleasing and appetizing smell.

Mixability: 9.75/10
    Like I said, I mixed it up with about 16 oz of water in my Blender Bottle. I had no issues whatsoever mixing it up, and the finished product had no clumping or residue to be seen, besides for a few small darker brown speckles which you can see in the second pic. I am not sure if these were 'supposed' to be there or not, but they weren't an issue. Overall, very good mixability which is always nice to have in any supplement. Also no foaming, just a small amount of bubbles which went away within a few seconds

Profile: 9/10

Typically with gainers, they are loaded with cheap filler carbs and sub-optimal amounts and forms of protein, which is why I usually steer clear from them. But I actually really like the profile on Scivation's Mass Gainer, it's one of the best I've seen IMO. I love the fact that they use high quality MPI as the source of protein, which is one of my favorite sources, instead of cheaper alternative such as WPC, or Soy Protein which many others tend to use. The carb source is also awesome, and I really like that they used organic brown rice and organic fractionated rice oligodextrins, as opposed to the typical maltodextrin, dextrose, WMS, etc.. and the MCT's and healthy fats are a great addition as well.

Overall, the profile is very versatile and I can see it easily being using on either a bulk or cut for a solid, healthy meal replacement. The caloric amount is at a nice level with 410 calories per 3 scoop serving, and the macros can easily be manipulated to fit your needs by simply taking 1 or 2 scoops instead of 3, adding your own protein powder to buff it up a bit, or whatever you like/need to do. In general, I really like this gainer's profile.

Consistency: 9/10
    Mixed with 16 oz of water, the shake turned somewhat thick - which I enjoyed - and very creamy, which was awesome. It was very easy to get down and had a great 'mouth-feel' to it. There was a very minuscule amount of microscopic 'grains', which I assume was from the rice powder, but it really did not take anything away from the consistency at all. I only noticed it when I was finishing up drinking the shake as they were along the side of my shaker. Overall, very nice consistency.

Taste: 9.2/10
    Remember how I said that I mixed it with water, and that I never do that with ANY of my shakes because it usually tastes terrible? And how I chose the Chocolate flavor, when I am usually partial to Vanillas? Well.. Scivation certainly impressed me with this one! I was really surprised when I took my first sip, somewhat expecting a watered down, dull chocolate flavor, so much that I actually said aloud "Wow, this tastes awesome" after I had taken the first swig. It had a chocolate cake or brownie batter type of flavor, and was quite delicious. I was seriously impressed with how good it tasted. It honestly tasted good enough for me to want to start looking into more Chocolate flavored proteins. With the taste being that good in water, I can only imagine it would have been phenomenal in milk.

Price: 7.5/10
    I haven't seen an 'official' price been set for this yet, but in the promo thread, Mike mentioned that it wouldn't be 'cheap' and he's expecting retailers to carry it for around $52 - $54 for the 20 serving tub. While this does seem pretty expensive for 20 servings, I am believer in the saying "You get what you pay for", in regards to quality - and IMO this is one of the highest quality gainers I have seen. And plus like I was saying with the versatility of the profile, you can easily manipulate the number of scoops you use for your needs making the tub last longer. Personally, I can't see myself buying any gainers as I would rather eat a whole food meal (which is why I gave it a 7.5), but I definitely see the convenience in this product being a great justification for other users to purchase it.

Overall: 9/10
    Scivation's Mass Gainer definitely looks like a winner and will likely be a top product in it's class/category of supplements. The profile is easily one of the best I've seen in a gainer and the product is very versatile, and it also has an awesome taste to match - one of the best Chocolates I've had (coming from a "Vanilla" guy). Seeing how this was my first experience with any Scivation product, I am highly impressed with the overall quality and will certainly be checking out more products from the Scivation/Primaforce line. Like I said above, I don't typically use 'gainers', so I can't really see myself purchasing this unless there is a sale. But if you're one who typically uses a gainer, this is something you should really check out.

I should have some samples of the Scivation Whey coming (hopefully the Chocolate is included), and if it tastes anywhere near as good as this Mass Gainer did, I'll likely be seeing a tub of it in my future. Great job on a solid product, Scivation.

Thanks again to the guys at Scivation, for sending me the sample and the SP bag. Really enjoyed the product, and will be looking forward to trying more from your line in the future!

NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post

Scivation Mass Gainer: Chocolate Dream!

I was lucky enough to be chosen as a winner to try a sample of Scivation's new Mass Gainer currently the works. Typically I don't go for 'mass gainers', but I had previously never tried a Scivation product before, and I was qiuite intrigued by the profile (which I will get to below) so I decided to throw in an app. I also am not a huge fan of plain chocolate flavors and I typically go for vanillas, but I decided I would try the Chocolate Dream to see if they could 'surprise' me with a chocolate flavor I enjoy.

Thanks DASBUNKER, Mike, and the Scivation Team for the sample hook-up and SP bag.. on to the review!

I mixed 2 scoops in about 16 oz of water, following the directions on the label. I NEVER mix any of my protein drinks in water for a few reasons:
    1. It usually tastes terrible and watered down
    2. It tastes MUCH better with milk
    3. I have room in my diet to use milk instead of water

But I decided to go with water like the directions had said to see how it would end up. So this review is about as un-biased as it gets, and if anything, the odds were stacked AGAINST Scivation and the Mass Gainer with me choosing a chocolate flavor and mixing with water..

Smell: 9/10
    Smell doesn't mean too much, but I like to throw it in my reviews anyway. When I opened the little black tub labeled with a "C" sticker, an instant aroma of chocolate scented goodness filled my nose. Wasn't too strong or overpowering, but you could definitely tell it was a pure chocolate flavor. Quite pleasing and appetizing smell.

Mixability: 9.75/10
    Like I said, I mixed it up with about 16 oz of water in my Blender Bottle. I had no issues whatsoever mixing it up, and the finished product had no clumping or residue to be seen, besides for a few small darker brown speckles which you can see in the second pic. I am not sure if these were 'supposed' to be there or not, but they weren't an issue. Overall, very good mixability which is always nice to have in any supplement. Also no foaming, just a small amount of bubbles which went away within a few seconds

Profile: 9/10

Typically with gainers, they are loaded with cheap filler carbs and sub-optimal amounts and forms of protein, which is why I usually steer clear from them. But I actually really like the profile on Scivation's Mass Gainer, it's one of the best I've seen IMO. I love the fact that they use high quality MPI as the source of protein, which is one of my favorite sources, instead of cheaper alternative such as WPC, or Soy Protein which many others tend to use. The carb source is also awesome, and I really like that they used organic brown rice and organic fractionated rice oligodextrins, as opposed to the typical maltodextrin, dextrose, WMS, etc.. and the MCT's and healthy fats are a great addition as well.

Overall, the profile is very versatile and I can see it easily being using on either a bulk or cut for a solid, healthy meal replacement. The caloric amount is at a nice level with 410 calories per 3 scoop serving, and the macros can easily be manipulated to fit your needs by simply taking 1 or 2 scoops instead of 3, adding your own protein powder to buff it up a bit, or whatever you like/need to do. In general, I really like this gainer's profile.

Consistency: 9/10
    Mixed with 16 oz of water, the shake turned somewhat thick - which I enjoyed - and very creamy, which was awesome. It was very easy to get down and had a great 'mouth-feel' to it. There was a very minuscule amount of microscopic 'grains', which I assume was from the rice powder, but it really did not take anything away from the consistency at all. I only noticed it when I was finishing up drinking the shake as they were along the side of my shaker. Overall, very nice consistency.

Taste: 9.2/10
    Remember how I said that I mixed it with water, and that I never do that with ANY of my shakes because it usually tastes terrible? And how I chose the Chocolate flavor, when I am usually partial to Vanillas? Well.. Scivation certainly impressed me with this one! I was really surprised when I took my first sip, somewhat expecting a watered down, dull chocolate flavor, so much that I actually said aloud "Wow, this tastes awesome" after I had taken the first swig. It had a chocolate cake or brownie batter type of flavor, and was quite delicious. I was seriously impressed with how good it tasted. It honestly tasted good enough for me to want to start looking into more Chocolate flavored proteins. With the taste being that good in water, I can only imagine it would have been phenomenal in milk.

Price: 7.5/10
    I haven't seen an 'official' price been set for this yet, but in the promo thread, Mike mentioned that it wouldn't be 'cheap' and he's expecting retailers to carry it for around $52 - $54 for the 20 serving tub. While this does seem pretty expensive for 20 servings, I am believer in the saying "You get what you pay for", in regards to quality - and IMO this is one of the highest quality gainers I have seen. And plus like I was saying with the versatility of the profile, you can easily manipulate the number of scoops you use for your needs making the tub last longer. Personally, I can't see myself buying any gainers as I would rather eat a whole food meal (which is why I gave it a 7.5), but I definitely see the convenience in this product being a great justification for other users to purchase it.

Overall: 9/10
    Scivation's Mass Gainer definitely looks like a winner and will likely be a top product in it's class/category of supplements. The profile is easily one of the best I've seen in a gainer and the product is very versatile, and it also has an awesome taste to match - one of the best Chocolates I've had (coming from a "Vanilla" guy). Seeing how this was my first experience with any Scivation product, I am highly impressed with the overall quality and will certainly be checking out more products from the Scivation/Primaforce line. Like I said above, I don't typically use 'gainers', so I can't really see myself purchasing this unless there is a sale. But if you're one who typically uses a gainer, this is something you should really check out.

I should have some samples of the Scivation Whey coming (hopefully the Chocolate is included), and if it tastes anywhere near as good as this Mass Gainer did, I'll likely be seeing a tub of it in my future. Great job on a solid product, Scivation.

Thanks again to the guys at Scivation, for sending me the sample and the SP bag. Really enjoyed the product, and will be looking forward to trying more from your line in the future!

Great review. Appreciate all the details.

That whey coming your way is vanilla. Sorry all i had on hand. I added something extra so maybe that will make up for it :-)

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the very detailed Review Glad you enjoyed it, the highlights and properties make it a unique and great product, a solid addition to our line and we also have other awesome things down the road

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by njmuscle66 View Post
    Great review. Appreciate all the details.

That whey coming your way is vanilla. Sorry all i had on hand. I added something extra so maybe that will make up for it :-)
    No problem for the review, I really enjoyed the sample.

I'm usually a vanilla guy anyway so I'm still excited to try it out so no worries on that, I appreciate you sending out the whey sample. And curious to see what the 'extra' is..

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    Thanks for the very detailed Review Glad you enjoyed it, the highlights and properties make it a unique and great product, a solid addition to our line and we also have other awesome things down the road
    for sure man, thanks for choosing me to review! Looking forward to see what's in store from Scivation in the future

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's MPI?

"Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

Originally Posted by EntropyIncrease View Post
    What's MPI?

Milk Protein Isolate

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice review Luke. My review of the Vanilla flavor is going to be posted up soon.

Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    Nice review Luke. My review of the Vanilla flavor is going to be posted up soon.
    Thanks man, I'll check it out for sure when you post it up. Chocolate tasted great, curious about the Vanilla

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review man!

I plan on picking this up after my contest in June. I think I'm going to do what you said in the review, take two scoops (to stretch the tub out a bit more) and add one scoop of WPC or WPI to my two scoops of Scivation Mass Gainer.

-Spaz

LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice review man! This stuff looks good hell!

Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice review!!

I have yet to receive my sample I won
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

Bulk time

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great job on the review. You made some excellent point and even included a ton of quality details. Thank you!
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Id like to get this for my son, whens the release date?

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Burt12 View Post
    Nice review!!

Most people already got theirs, I PM'd you.

Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    Great review man!

I plan on picking this up after my contest in June. I think I'm going to do what you said in the review, take two scoops (to stretch the tub out a bit more) and add one scoop of WPC or WPI to my two scoops of Scivation Mass Gainer.

-Spaz
    Thanks! Yeah that's a good plan, I'd probably do the same if I were to purchase a tub. The versatility of the profile is great. What flavor were you thinking of grabbing?

Originally Posted by LacrosseJunkie View Post
    Nice review man! This stuff looks good hell!
    Thanks man, it is definitely good stuff. Great quality and taste

Originally Posted by Burt12 View Post
    Nice review!!

Thanks, that's odd though cause it has been a while. What flavor did you pick?

Originally Posted by Lando33 View Post
    Great job on the review. You made some excellent point and even included a ton of quality details. Thank you!
    No problem man, giving a quality review is the least one can do when given an opportunity to sample a new product

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    Id like to get this for my son, whens the release date?
    Not exactly sure, but I bet a rep can help answer that for you

Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I picked vanilla. I sent her another email so we'll see.
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

Bulk time

Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome review man! Thanks for being so thorough and detailed.

You brought up some great points and Im glad you approve of this.

I agree with you and honestly see this as an MRP/gainer. The profile is just awesome and simply using 1-2 scoops with additional whey makes it more economical and also more versatile for a diet (cutting etc).

The price may initially throw people off, but when you break the profile down it justifies itself. You truly get what you pay for. The ingredients are all top notch and this gainer really sets itself apart from others in all areas.

Originally Posted by Swedeheart View Post
    Awesome review man! Thanks for being so thorough and detailed.

You brought up some great points and Im glad you approve of this.

I agree with you and honestly see this as an MRP/gainer. The profile is just awesome and simply using 1-2 scoops with additional whey makes it more economical and also more versatile for a diet (cutting etc).

The price may initially throw people off, but when you break the profile down it justifies itself. You truly get what you pay for. The ingredients are all top notch and this gainer really sets itself apart from others in all areas.
    Glad you liked the review!

It is definitely one of the highest quality gainers I have seen. I really like the quality ingredients and the profile, and this is definitely something that anybody could use.