Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)

koard31's White Flood Reborn Log

Up front, I’d like to thank bull.dogz and Controlled Labs for giving me a chance to run this log and give White Flood Reborn a chance. Also a big thank you for allowing me to still do this despite being out of the country when most everyone else started their logs.
    My workout schedule is not standard by any means, I play a lot of baseball during the summers (3 to 4 games per week), and start preparing for the fall obstacle racing season at the start of June, so running is a huge part of my plan as well. I try to lift 3 to 4 times a week between all this, but some weeks are a little less. I like to use preworkouts prior to baseball games and runs as well as standard weight lifting sessions, so I am looking forward to see how WFR works for all of this.

This morning was the first morning I was able to past the jet lag and get back to work since returning late Sunday night. So this was my first chance to taste/test the product.

Taste: I was given the Lemonade version of White Flood Reborn, and the taste is true to the name. It is certainly a lemonade flavor, not over powering, not too sweet or tart, but very balanced. I like my drinks to taste a bit stronger, so I’m going to need to play around with the amount of water to see if I can get a little more flavor out of it, but at 12 oz it was a little light for my tastes. Almost like countrytime after all the ice melts and it’s diluted a bit. Again this was the first time using it, and prior versions of WF, 12oz worked out well. I’ll drop it down to 8oz next time and see if that works better for me.

Mixibility: I have never had an issue with a controlled labs product mixing, and this is no different. No residue or floaters.

Results: First and foremost, that while I used quite a few tubs of the last version of WF, there was one issue that I had quite a few times with it was that it caused some pretty nasty anxiety, to the point I wouldn’t use it first thing in the morning, only for afternoon sessions. At least the afternoon it seemed to be less, and not nearly as noticeable. This was the first thing I wanted to test with the product, and it passed. No anxiety at all this morning.

Now on to the workout:

Today wasn’t anything special, it was just me getting back into things. So the quick run down.

2 mile warm up run (6 mph pace)
    50 push ups
    Ladder agility work
    50 push ups
    10 BW pull ups x 3 sets
    3 mile run (7 mph pace)
    Stretch

Like I said, nothing special. No iron moving today, just something to knock off the rust from vacation and something I knew wouldn’t be too taxing. At one scoop this morning, the product not only woke me up, but gave me the focus to really take my mind off of how tired I was and how much I really didn’t want to get started today. In terms of performance, the runs were much easier than I was anticipating as it has been a couple weeks since I got any distance at all.

Initial impressions are good. Looking forward to testing the pump aspects and other traits of the product as I move through the tub.
    A fan of not overthinking.