draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking eating big for big goals with Muscletech Nano Vapor/Amino Build

Thank you team muscletech for choosing me as a logger . I love logs. Helps me measure my progress, and forces me to go over and evaluate each and every day of work I put in towards my goals. It holds me accountable. I won't go into to much detail off the bat but heres a little background:

I fractured my foot about 10 weeks ago and it put me out for 8 weeks. When I fractured it I was on the track&field team just before the season started training for the 100m&200m. The season is basically over now and now i'm just trying to get into condition for next year. When I was in season and before i fractured my foot I was really lean and light, as I was trying to keep BF down for maximum strength to weight ratio. Now its time to gain a few pounds in return for poundage on my bench, weighted pull up, deadlift, squat, and vertical. I'm going to do this by eating a lot of food. I eat mostly clean, but post workout its balls to the wall spiking dat insulin, and i'll have cereal or whatever. Lots of oatmeal, eggs, protein powder, quest bars, salads, chicken, beef, etc.

Today I hit chest/triceps in the AM before having a long day. After 6pm I gave NanoVapor a go for my sprint workout. Mixxed with 1 scoop of amino build

I will say the taste isn't too great. going to give it a 6/10 for now.

I then went and hit up some STAIRS! for sprints. did 5 sets of sprints followed with 3 sets of hops half way followed with sprints the other half. Then 1 set half way sprinting every other stair for half way. KILLED my legs.

Was tired, I had wanted to squat/deadlift but figured i will put that off to tomorrow probably, legs were shot from the stairs. Hit some shoulder isolations instead.

Just a brief intro for now. I will be going into much greater detail soon.

Heres the stairs(amazing):

thanks for following tomorrow I plan to lift so ill update ya guys with more details.
    ACE Certified Personal Trainer
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS
    Hire me as your Online Personal Trainer!
    Visit www.InsaneAthlete.net
    twitter.com/insaneathlete - Follow us, we'll follow back!
    Youtube.com/insaneathletenet - Subscribe!

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IN!
    And nice scenery to do stairs

draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^Thanks bud.

My apologies. Strong updates to the log. Lol.

Today was my 2nd time using nano vapor/amino build since my first post. I was up at 5am and had school till 5pm as well. After school i packed a scoop of nanovapor/amino build with the intent of getting a workout in before going home.

The taste is still not on point. Has a weird aftertaste. But drinkable. 7/10.

Energy: 9.5/10 I noticed a nice boost. Half of it before my sprints then half after prior to lifting. Perfect dosage for me. Long day and kept me going.

focus: 8/10 I was definitely in my zone during my workout. Had the mindset of going hard, and getting it done. Had a good connection to my muscles, despite being so tired.

Todays workout:

Stair Sprints (Same stairs from pic on original post) <3
    5 sets all out
    2 Sets 2 foot hops half way, then all out the rest of the way
    2 sets sprinting every other step
    1 set 2 foot hops, then every other step, then every step all the way up.

Sickness. limped back to my car. Haha. We ain't done yet.

Not the best leg workout for weights, but hey, I was tired, i'm just getting back into squats/deads.

Squats
    Barx8
    135lbsx5
    185lbsx5
    205lbsx3
    225lbs - 2x2

Box Squats
    185lbs - 2x3

Deadlifts
    135lbsx8
    185lbsx7
    205lbs - 2x5,4

Back Hyperextensions
    BW+45lbs - 3x5
    Slow negative, explode on the concentric

Calf raises

BOOM. we done. Kept the volume low to keep the soreness to a minimum. Even though ima be sore as sh*t tomorrow. But was a good day regardless. tomorrow im hoping for some plyometrics and basketball and hopefully some back and biceps. Keep it real. thanks for reading.
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Fuarck. Epic workout today. EPIC

1 scoop nanovapor / 1 scoop amino build during workout

Focus and endurance was off the chain. I was pushing it hard and the weights were going up. Making progress. Did not feel as fatigued between sets and definitely got in a TON of volume.
    Weight Leaving gym: 170.5lbs

Chest/Triceps

Decline DB Bench
    45lb dbsx8
    70lb dbsx5
    90lb dbs - 4x5,4,4,3
    strong.

Incline BB Bench
    160lbsx5
    170lbsx3
    175lbsx2
    185lbsx1 PR

Weighted Dips
    BW+60lbs - 3x4 PR

Flat DB Bench
    75lb dbs - 3x4,5

Cable Chest Flys
    80lbs - 3x5

Skullcrushers
    EZBar+40lbs - 3x7,6,5

Overhead DB Extension
    65lbs - 3x6

Reverse Grip Cable Pulldowns
    60lbs - 3x6

Rope Pulldowns
    47.5lbs - 3x6

Done? Yeah F*CKING RIGHT.

Shoulder Pushups (feet against wall)
    3x2

Assisted one armed pushups (one hand out to side on medecine ball)

50 dips
    50 pushups
    50 pullups
    non stop, tried to get it done as fast as possible ^^

now we done.
    finished with some stretching and 3 games of basketball
    Came home and FEASTED on oatmeal(1.5 cups w/2 scoops protein), 3 quest bars, and carrots/broccoli w/caesar dressing)

Pump was unbelievable after that bodyweight circuit. arms felt like jello. Felt SOO GOOD!

Edit: Also got my FIRST Muscle UP EVER today. Feels good man, the strength and power is there, just gotta work on technique to get numbers up. Can't wait.
    Last edited by draybin; 04-26-2013 at 02:55 PM.
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dannng, beast start my man! Keep it up!

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hi Draybin! A little late, but IN.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for getting this up!
    Looking beastly as always. Cannot wait to see this log fly.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

Originally Posted by mtownballer20 View Post
    Dannng, beast start my man! Keep it up!
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Hi Draybin! A little late, but IN.
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Thanks for getting this up!
    Looking beastly as always. Cannot wait to see this log fly.
    Thx men. Always a pleasure logging for muscletech.

Killed the weights today. Just killed the day in general. Had a scoop of amino build during my upper body workout and the endurance was very nice. The taste is really growing on me too.

Later in the day, it was time for sprints and squats. One scoop of nano vapor in 20 oz of water was beautiful. A little watered down, but the taste was there, and pretty decent. 8/10 taste.

I will say i enjoyed the motivation and energy it gave me to hit these sprints and then weights after. 10/10 in that aspect.

Did stair sprints 1 set all the way up to warm up.
    5 sets half way up all out sprint (~100 yards)
    1 set 2 foot hop each step 1/4 way sprint 1/4 way
    1 set 2 foot hop every other step 1/4 way sprint 1/4 way

The stairs then got crowded. I was beat anyways, and it was pretty hot out. Decided to call it at that.

Time to Squat. Oh wait, someones curling in the squat rack.

Time to calf raise :P LOL

Seated Calf raises
    70lbs - 3x15

Now its time to squat

BB Squats
    135lbsx5
    185lbsx5
    225lbs - 3x3
    Decided to say **** it, time to get my numbers up. Put some more weight on that bar. It don't matter how heavy it is, when I go down its coming back up.
    245lbsx1
    255lbsx1
    heaviest ive gone in ages, look at my squats from last workout. yeah today was a good day.

Deadlifts
    225lbs - 3x5,4,4
    grip. gotta train grip.

Standing Calf raises
    115lbs - 3x20

BW+45lbs Back Hyperextensions (plate on upper back)
    3x5 - slow negative, explosive concentric.

Sweet workout session. Loved the focus, endurance, and energy of my workout. Time to make progress boys.
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by draybin View Post
    heaviest ive gone in ages, look at my squats from last workout. yeah today was a good day.
    Sweet workout session. Loved the focus, endurance, and energy of my workout. Time to make progress boys.
    That is what I like to hear! Are you training today?

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice work! I can't imagine running those stairs before a workout.....or even after .

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looking good so far, man. I'm in for this! Nano Vapor delivered for me so I would like to see your progress.

MT reps always hookin' people up, gotta love it.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey buddy where you been?
    Keep me updated.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

Sorry buds. Been inactive in the log lately. Haven't had much chance to workout in the past week because of school/work. Got back on it today.

Push day.

1 Scoop Nanovapor/amino build intra workout.

Decline DB Bench
    40lbsx10
    60lb dbsx10
    75lb dbsx6
    90lb dbs - 3x4

Incline BB Bench
    160lb bb - 3x5

Weighted Dips
    BW+60lbs - 3x4

Seated DB Shoulder Press
    60lb dbs - 3x4

Cable Flys
    80lbs - 3x5

Decline Skullcrushers (new favorite exercise for tricep holy****)
    Bar+40lbs - 3x5

Overhead Tricep Extension
    Bar+40lbs - 3x5

Rope Pulldowns
    42.5lbs - 3x8

50 dips
    50 pullups
    100 pushups

called it a workout, finished with 4 games of bball. abs and more basketball possibly later.

Weight was 173.5lbs after all of that. i'm surprised im weighing so much but its nice, hopefully putting on a little bit of mass. will be logging errday from now on.

Focus is really good with the nanovapor, as well as endurance as a combination with the amino build. Taste really bothered me at first but now I definitely enjoy drinking it. Gotta say the nanovapor is some strong stuff I definitely feel the stims with just one scoop. Good stuff overall.

Back on the wagon boys
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Glad to have ya back Nice workout.

Glad to have ya back Nice workout.
    Thanks bro!

Hit the back and guns yesterday. Very solid lift sesh.

Wide Grip Pull ups
    BW+55lbsx4+1 w/rest pause (pr)
    BW+55lbs - 2x4,3
    BW+75lbsx1

DB Rows
    95lb db - 3x7,7,5 PR

Close Grip Chins
    BW+70lbs - 3x2
    BW+75lbsx1
    BW+80lbsx1

T-Bar Rows
    Bar+100lbsx8
    Bar+115lbs - 3x5

BB Rows
    165lbs - 3x6

Unilateral Cable Lat Pulldowns
    210lbs - 3x3 each arm

BB Curls
    85lbs - 3x7,6,5
    95lbsx1

DB Curls
    40lb dbs - 3x7,7,6 each arm

Hammer Curls
    45lb dbs - 3x3 each arm heavy as fuarr pr

Notes: Solid focus and endurance with the nanovapor and aminobuild during my workout. Taste has grown on me tremendously a solid 8.5/10. Switching my routine up to a simple Push/Pull/Legs. Thinking it will help give me more gains with more rest between muscle groups. Time for gains!!
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Nice PR work!!

Congrats on the row PR dude!

Thanks bro!

Hit the back and guns yesterday. Very solid lift sesh.

Wide Grip Pull ups
    BW+55lbsx4+1 w/rest pause (pr)
    BW+55lbs - 2x4,3
    BW+75lbsx1

DB Rows
    95lb db - 3x7,7,5 PR

Close Grip Chins
    BW+70lbs - 3x2
    BW+75lbsx1
    BW+80lbsx1

T-Bar Rows
    Bar+100lbsx8
    Bar+115lbs - 3x5

BB Rows
    165lbs - 3x6

Unilateral Cable Lat Pulldowns
    210lbs - 3x3 each arm

BB Curls
    85lbs - 3x7,6,5
    95lbsx1

DB Curls
    40lb dbs - 3x7,7,6 each arm

Hammer Curls
    45lb dbs - 3x3 each arm heavy as fuarr pr

Notes: Solid focus and endurance with the nanovapor and aminobuild during my workout. Taste has grown on me tremendously a solid 8.5/10. Switching my routine up to a simple Push/Pull/Legs. Thinking it will help give me more gains with more rest between muscle groups. Time for gains!!
    It will continue to grow, You will crave it muahhahahaha

Strong sessions bro keep it up
    Kick.com/beetoxic

As far as taste, I recommend using more water with Nano than what the tub says.

Nice PR work!!
    thx big dawg! time to get hyoooge

Congrats on the row PR dude!
    yea man!!

The taste factor has grown on me dramatically. When I first tasted I was like, damn this is gonna be unenjoyable. It really is tasty and I look forward to drinking it.

As far as taste, I recommend using more water with Nano than what the tub says.
    Yup, I love that it still has a somewhat intense flavor with like 20+oz of water. amazing!

Didn't get to take my supps yesterday cause I was in a rush after work and had to get chem hw done. But the day before I hit chest/triceps/shoulders at my 24hour gym that i normally dont go to much so the weights/exercises were different, which is good, but no prs and lighter weight then normal on some exercises because of it.

Incline DB Bench
    70lb dbs - 4x5

Decline BB Bench
    185lbs - 4x3
    Wanted to go heavier and do more reps, but i felt scared as **** doing decline barbell with no spotter, lulz.

Seated BB Shoulder Press
    95lbsx8
    115lbsx5
    120lbsx4
    125lbsx3
    meh, not use to this either, but these felt really good.

Chest Fly Machine
    150lbs - 3x7
    love this machine

DB Overhead Tricep Press
    65lb db - 3x10
    pr on this, these felt amazing, the soreness in my triceps 2 days after is still very intense.

ez bar skullcrushers
    65lb bb - 3x4

dip machine
    never used this before, but I really liked it, even though im use to doing weighted dips, they just feel good
    210lbs - 3x7

Tricep Ropes Pulldown
    50lbs - 3x6

The past 2 workouts have been very brief and quick because I had to work a 7 hour shift where it involves being on my feet, moving/bending/squatting and possibly lifting heavy ass ****. I work in a stockroom of a big ass retailer of everything from home appliances to everything in between.

Hitting legs/abs today. and playing bball. stay tuned.
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 8 hour days at work for the past 4 days. finally got tomorrow off. Haven't gotten to the gym much but today I got it in good after work.

Fuarck guys, 8 hour shift at work feeling sluggish as heck take some nanovapor and feel a nice stim boost ready to go hard.

BB Squats
    135lbsx8
    205lbsx3
    235lbs - 3x3
    255lbsx1

hammy curls
    135lbs - 3x10

Leg Extensions
    110lbs - 3x8

Glute Machine
    75lbs - 3x10 each leg

Deadlifts
    185lbs - 3x5

Back Hyperextensions
    BW+45lbs - 3x6

seated and standing calves.

Simple workout, it was late as fuarck and i had a long day. Just wanted to get some sort of leg workout in, the squats were most important to me, everything else was mostly on cruise control. Push day tomorrow, really looking forward to it!
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Solid work. Can't wait to see your next workout.

Solid work. Can't wait to see your next workout.
    yesterday I hit my back and biceps. solid solid solid stuff

Weighted Pull Ups
    BW+55lbs - 3x5
    could only get 4 each set, then needed about a 10 second break, to get that last rep. progress is progress, however.

T-Bar Rows
    Bar+115lbs - 3x5
    i think im going to do this as my first row exercise from nearly now on. Gotta get thick, love the feel of these.

Weighted Chins
    BW+55lbsx3
    BW+70lbsx1
    BW+80lbsx1
    BW+85lbsx0....soon.jpeg

DB Rows
    100lb db - 3x6

Lat Pulldown Wide Neutral Grip
    195lbsx7
    210lbsx4
    225lbsx2
    strong, don't do pulldowns normally.

Cable Rows
    165lbs - 3x5
    definitely getting stronger, these use to be a struggle, I can get these with near perfect form.

EZ Bar Curls
    Bar+65lbs - 3x5

DB Curls, lying against incline
    30lb dbs - 3x7-8 each arm

Hammer Curls
    35lb dbs - 3x6-8 each arm

Finished off with 2 sets of 21s with 60lbs and then 70lbs. Then finished off the workout with...........................7 hours of moving washing machines and dryers! yay me! lol. Day off today. Going to either hit my legs which are still a little sore or do shoulders and abs. Or some combo of the 3. and play bball. also meeting with a fitness manager at a local gym, really hoping to get a job as a PT!!!!!!!
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Nice work the last few sessions! How much approx. product do you have?

x2 awesome work. You have much left?

x2 awesome work. You have much left?
    Got about 8-10 scoops of the amino build and 12-18 of the nanovapor approximately. Been good to me so far. Sorry for being so inactive.

NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Got about 8-10 scoops of the amino build and 12-18 of the nanovapor approximately. Been good to me so far. Sorry for being so inactive.

Thanks for the update! I just cracked open some Nano the other day after not using it for a few months. I use two scoops in around 20 oz. of water.