MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine - Most Effective Form

I usually give advice on here so I thought I'd try a different type. I prefer cell tech when gaining size and creakic when dieting for a show as my creatine choices ; I also like the new line of supplements offered by my sponsor MuscleTech.

What creatine supplements do you prefer? What forms work best for you and why do you think it has a specific effect on you and your training?
    Http://www.malcolmtearsii.com - Contact me 2 become an MT2 Affiliate.
    Http://www.elite-personaltraining.com
    http://www.********.com/01MT2
    Http://www.metroflexgymsacramento.com
    Http://www.YouTube.com/eliteihpt

Team MuscleTech Athlete

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i only use creatine nitrate
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....

CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MTII View Post
    I usually give advice on here so I thought I'd try a different type. I prefer cell tech when gaining size and creakic when dieting for a show as my creatine choices ; I also like the new line of supplements offered by my sponsor MuscleTech.

What creatine supplements do you prefer? What forms work best for you and why do you think it has a specific effect on you and your training?
    Creatine monohydrate is really the only form. No dextrose needed

MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Eyayo View Post
    i only use creatine nitrate
    From what company?

Team MuscleTech Athlete

Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Creatine monohydrate is really the only form. No dextrose needed
    True. Research suggests that once your muscles are fully saturated with creatine it can be maintained with one serving a day 3-5 grams... I remember back when it first came out they wanted you to load and all that other crap... some people do anything to make money

Team MuscleTech Athlete

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Monohydrate powder