Closed Thread
Page 199 of 334 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,970 of 10011
    Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DERJEVPOO View Post
    Sometimes miss the first rig I worked on. Throwing tongs was fun
    if you get a good crew on the rig you're on it's so much better.. the last rig i was on in norway.. i spent nearly 9 months or so on.. the crew made it what it was man.
    It's ok to fail, just don't accept second best.

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ever have somebody punch/kick you in the ass 1 or 2 days after doing legs? Me and my cousin would do this when we worked on the same rig. That plus going up and down stairs all day for 12 hours made me hate leg day
    Even going down the stairs hurts and feels like my legs will give way but then again I have to walk down 3 floors and then when I get home I am going up and down the stairs all the time. I installed a banister cause of this srs

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    Squats: 135/10, 225/8, 315/3, 315/4, 315/5, 335/3, 355/2, 365/1, 315/2
    Lunges: 135/10, 185/8, 205/6, 225/4

Then some slow horizontal calf raises. My legs are fukking toast.
    Strong leg day kid, I had to cut mine short yesterday do to having to party

Got a PR on video tho
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    J$G: Mirin doggy hard! I wish mine was less timid. It takes a long while for her to get comfy around water, and some coaxing to get in. She loves it once she's in, but getting her there is a hassle. She fails at being a gun dog.

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    also

RandomMisc states she can only talk or write about her day in 2-3 short paragraphs YET she writes dissertations on her life in here

I.DONT.EVEN?
    Fixed.

I didn't say I never talk ever, gooby, just that I don't talk ad nauseum about every mundane thing I did throughout the day.
    Originally Posted by bbbee View Post
    one time my mom told me about her friend who forget she already had a tampon in, and shoved another in there and then had to go to the hospital.
    lol

this was on Dr Oz or one of those ****gy daytime doctor shows a while back. apparently, it's not uncommon for women to "forget" and stick a 2nd one in, lodging the first one under the cervix where they then forget about it. they get all infected and nasty and smell horrible, and usually end up going to a doctor thinking it's an std. doctor pulls out an old bloody tampon. SO GROSS. I kept saying "ew, ew, ew, ewwww. duuuude, noooo!" and my mom yelled at me to shut up because she wanted to hear it. I asked why the fuark she'd want to hear that, and she goes "because it happened to me once." GAAAAHHHH, noooo.

brb gagging

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My dog's favourite thing is getting sticks out of ponds. He jumps in before I've even thrown the first stick.

Didn't win at bingo and luckily have never left a tampon in, and hope I never do. Groce.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong tampax talk itt.

Found out today that my favoritest person is going to fly out and spend my birthday with me! Brightened my whole day.

Gonna be a lazy weekend. Cleaned the crap out of the house today. Gonna tackle the bathrooms tomorrow. Ah, the domestic life.

/blog

What's everyone up to today?

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got to write my paper today but I am procrastinating...then I have to finish another paper tomorrow...hopefully will finish them both instead of dragging them on...

Trying to walk the line. RighteousZeal's Avatar
    RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    Got to write my paper today but I am procrastinating...then I have to finish another paper tomorrow...hopefully will finish them both instead of dragging them on...
    Hate that feeling...I'm glad I'm done with school.
    I have a small dick, is that ok

Originally Posted by RighteousZeal View Post
    Hate that feeling...I'm glad I'm done with school.
    Wouldn't be as bad if this stupid whore in my group would actually answer my texts and do some work. To get this bitch to answer a text is like pulling teeth and the worst part is she isn't even that good looking and flirts with me. Crazy bitch...and the other ******* in the group I have never even seen lol wtf...

RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does anyone else pile way too much crap on their tacos when they make them at home?

I know as I'm making it that I'm putting too much in it... but I just keep going. Then try to pick it up and half the stuff immediately falls onto the plate, and with every bite, meat and tomatoes are falling out the other end. lulz. Make another one, do the same thing. Possibly worse. Will never learn/10.

Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    Does anyone else pile way too much crap on their tacos when they make them at home?

I know as I'm making it that I'm putting too much in it... but I just keep going. Then try to pick it up and half the stuff immediately falls onto the plate, and with every bite, meat and tomatoes are falling out the other end. lulz. Make another one, do the same thing. Possibly worse. Will never learn/10.
    I do this but I have mastered the art of eating them by eating at a specific angle where the amount of food dropped is minimal. This is how we know we are both fat asses...

bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    lol

this was on Dr Oz or one of those ****gy daytime doctor shows a while back. apparently, it's not uncommon for women to "forget" and stick a 2nd one in, lodging the first one under the cervix where they then forget about it. they get all infected and nasty and smell horrible, and usually end up going to a doctor thinking it's an std. doctor pulls out an old bloody tampon. SO GROSS. I kept saying "ew, ew, ew, ewwww. duuuude, noooo!" and my mom yelled at me to shut up because she wanted to hear it. I asked why the fuark she'd want to hear that, and she goes "because it happened to me once." GAAAAHHHH, noooo.

brb gagging
    HAHAHA. omg. inb4 our mom's are friends.

next time you're up till 4am can you call me drunk like everyone else does here :}
    *never been drunk crew*
    *doesn't have kfed's number crew*
    *not on the cool kid list crew*

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ONE MORE PAPER. ONE MORE PAPER... 20 PAGES LEFT!!!!!!!! ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKK

this semester is the semester from HELL
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

eating at an angle - wut? errrr white t-shirts...

nvm
    I'm gonna say this as nice and slow as possible so you can understand.... no

I get a couple things from you - 1) sure you like being alone ONLY due to the attention it garners you and 2) you like the freedom to "be" and "do" what every you like. HOWEVER, if you're in an rship I get from you - you're a more dominant person and possibly more difficult to get along with due to you being bull-headed (strong willed? is that the politically correct thing to say these days???). Nothing wrong with those qualities, I just feel the kind of guy you're looking for is not going to put up with your attitude. Unless I have you pegged completely wrong and you are 90% submissive....

However you're single now - so there was something that went wrong? what happened?

And you mention marriage - while I saw other responses I want to point out - YOU stated marriage, you didnt say dating, you didnt say seeing... so one of your BIG issues is finances. Sure you dont want to support a guy and whatever else, however why does it have to be high on the list? Why cant you live separate from you guy? Do you have to move in with the guy and be serious?

Money and sex are MY top 2 reasons why marriages fail... different post
    I need a link to the new one - the other one got closed out...

pure bitartrate? its like 20 bucks for a years supply.....not really but its cheap - even CDP isnt that expensive. I take Alpha GPC so whatevs

never taken anything RX wise (and you should edit your post) esp. with ppl watching... My emotions are the same however different.... the only emotional difference Ive noticed is I'm more chill, and relaxed and I dont care about much. I still get mad, I still get upset, I still get pissed, just not as much. Which is usually how I was before...however thats a side effect of Aniracetam more-so than pir (IIRC). I think some of the sides people speak of are just placebo or "in their mind" Your mind is more focused and it doesnt get caught up

Big impact - like am I "limitless"? no - Am I more concentrated yes, do I notice a difference yes. Writing, speech, memory (long+short), creativity, etc... Ive been on a steady stream of it though for ~6 months. So the effects are better than when I started.
    making you apart of 1) the kfed noodz crew 2) making you part of the cool kids list
    next time you're up till 4am can you call me drunk like everyone else does here :}
    What supplement are you taking for those effects? Aware me hard to follow your conversation.

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    where'd **drunk with mom crew** go?
    or
    **get drunk with ma dog crew**

:}

Aniracetam and Piracetam are the main ones - you need to take a choline source to help cross the BBB (blood brain barrier). Thats why bongman was asking about a choline source, however Choline Bitartrate from a youtube video is good enough (and other sites). You can get choline citrate (primaforce) for a decent price, its a little more than bitartrate but delivers the same effects. Choline CDP is a higher grade choline and considered a nootropic by itself... but costs a lot more. Alpha GPC is an acceptable substution for choline - its a little more but if you buy in bulk its cheaper/day. Alpha GPC has other effects however Im not sure if they are true or placebo effect

I take a couple nootropics and others to support my mind, creativity, etc. However, from what I've noticed, A LOT of people expect instant results - wont happen. If you take the RX type stuff they deliver instant results, however they have sides that people do not like. There are no sides from what I take.....I will say one RX will deliver longer term results and has been around for a while (40 years) and has better research the the more recent RXs. I will not name any names or talk any further about RX type stuff. Do your research....

If you take the 'racetams you will notice improvements over time, and within ~1-3 months things will be different by 6 even better. Studies back up Aniracetam and same with Piracetam.

blah blah blah
    i was thinking of a racetam... but idk i always get a little nervous about them, just because i really dont know much about em
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ever have somebody punch/kick you in the ass 1 or 2 days after doing legs? Me and my cousin would do this when we worked on the same rig. That plus going up and down stairs all day for 12 hours made me hate leg day
    Yup, go down the stairs one leg at a time, push myself to get sick in the gym trash can, have a hard time getting up from work.

Yet leg days make everything else in life seem like a cakewalk.

p52 ur not on tc.....

there is nothing to be nervous about... serious.

and bee looks drunk...
    im redz
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    and bee looks drunk...
    notsureifsrs...

cam is just dark and i have no makeup on. dark circles/10.

Im out....
    aww
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    Even going down the stairs hurts and feels like my legs will give way but then again I have to walk down 3 floors and then when I get home I am going up and down the stairs all the time. I installed a banister cause of this srs

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Its that time again, come at me *******s!!!!!!
    *US Navy Vet*

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love how everyone's gone for the weekend. My weekends suck though. I hope you all had a much better weekend than I did. Looking forward to stories later
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

HAD THE CRAZIEST WEEKEND BROS!!!

watched a documentary and fell asleep by 12 after studying all day... WILD.. ****ING NUTS... jelly??

also, good morning
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

had quality time with one of my brothers last night. the one with the gf that i always bitch about...yeahhhhh...he said to me he doesn't think they'll make it. there is a god!!

lulz. i hate to say it like that, but he was even checking out other chicks and making jokes about what he'd do if he were single, or how he needs to leave. lol. was funny and good to see him so lighthearted again.

so eventually we went back to the house with our other friend and started a bonfire which was so fun! he broke out his guitar, and we just started singing/writing/talking. my brother was smoking next to me, though, and now this morning my throat feels like someone shoved ash down it. groce. quiting smoking was literally the best thing i've ever done.

Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by poundfive2 View Post
    HAD THE CRAZIEST WEEKEND BROS!!!

watched a documentary and fell asleep by 12 after studying all day... WILD.. ****ING NUTS... jelly??

also, good morning
    i spent my weekend doing something along the lines of this:

had quality time with one of my brothers last night. the one with the gf that i always bitch about...yeahhhhh...he said to me he doesn't think they'll make it. there is a god!!

lulz. i hate to say it like that, but he was even checking out other chicks and making jokes about what he'd do if he were single, or how he needs to leave. lol. was funny and good to see him so lighthearted again.

so eventually we went back to the house with our other friend and started a bonfire which was so fun! he broke out his guitar, and we just started singing/writing/talking. my brother was smoking next to me, though, and now this morning my throat feels like someone shoved ash down it. groce. quiting smoking was literally the best thing i've ever done.

gjdm on bonding with siblings and quitting smoking.
    It's ok to fail, just don't accept second best.

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been hanging with a coworker who's pretty cute. She's kinda slutty.

Her mom died when she was 13, she's on daily anti depressants, and she's pretty weird but i'm sure she would be a fantastic lay.

Idk wtf i'm doing with my life.jpg

Her ex boy friend is sorta in a circle of friends i'm sort of in. We all work together. She ditched him to hangout with me (we've been hanging out as friends because of the ex boyfriend being a sort of homie)

Not sure what to do. Might stop talking to her. I in no way want any sort of relationship

To to top this i've been off orgeno, coffee, nicotine for about two weeks.

My minds full of fukc all the time.

how've you all been
    yolo
    tuf

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ehh, theres dudes my sister hangs out with that I think are total ****s, thank god she may be on the right path (maybe?)
    yolo
    tuf

Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nvm
    I'm gonna say this as nice and slow as possible so you can understand.... no

I get a couple things from you - 1) sure you like being alone ONLY due to the attention it garners you and 2) you like the freedom to "be" and "do" what every you like. HOWEVER, if you're in an rship I get from you - you're a more dominant person and possibly more difficult to get along with due to you being bull-headed (strong willed? is that the politically correct thing to say these days???). Nothing wrong with those qualities, I just feel the kind of guy you're looking for is not going to put up with your attitude. Unless I have you pegged completely wrong and you are 90% submissive....
    You've got me pegged completely wrong. I'm no longer married because my husband died. I am actually very submissive because I was raised very latin and believe in traditional rolls at home modified to fit our time where everyone works. Finances arent that important but it's all part of an equation. I mentioned it but you focused on it. However having struggled with my husband through his sickness I know I'd like to be with someone that can handle the bad times with me if they should ever come. I don't like being alone but regardless of whether I'm alone or not I always have the freedom and obligation to be who I am and do what I want as does my partner should I have one.

We're just not coming to this convo from the same place. I'm gonna politely agree to let you disagree with me and exit stage right.

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    it was me...typical stix hit n run...
    “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

― Muhammad Ali

Closed Thread
Page 199 of 334 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast