Closed Thread
Page 195 of 334 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,850 of 10011
    John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    financially? wut....

again HOW do I know being with them is better than without them? I can be alone or with someone either way - no biggie. I dont fully agree with you, I see where you're coming from but I just cant see that from my side. Some people have it all already, money, life is together, doing well in all aspects of life. And really if I have that basic string it just sounds like you're just going to be a monkey on my back. Maybe I'm complicating it to much, but there's MORE to a rship than most people think.... and it is more than companionship, finacially, and emotions... trust and loyalty and honor are probably 3 of the top for me and those are with me not even thinking about it. They should come naturally in every relationship... them being there, them showing their appreciation and not just taking it for granted. etc etc etc... all basic things - relationships fail (for at least one reason) is because one party sees one thing in another a) person b) couple and want it and see they dont have it. Grass is greener and all the sudden they seek it outside of their rship, find it and then realize they lost more than they gained....

Kinda one of the common things the ladies bring up in here, esp. the ladies who are old school. The man of today has to take care of himself in all aspects before he can really go out and be with someone. So what can a woman bring to me outside of sex? I <3 women and they are great, just asking question - no woman hater here.

On that note - your comments make me think YOU need someone to be apart of your life in all aspects and that you still have something lacking. While this is fine, imperfection is ok with me, it's when the woman finds herself basing a lot on the other person. They have to find value in the other person to be with them. While this is true in MOST relationships it doesnt have to be like that

The most succesful relationships - Ive seen, read about, know of, etc are the ones where each are individuals, do their own thing, and are their own person 100%. However when they are with their significant other they are a team, they are Bonnie and Clyde they are the duo thats great together no matter what. its not about being with them is better its about the connection and bond they have. Its the Im awesome without you, when we're together we're team awesome ...

Because it can be "better" with just about anyone....
    Such a good post bro.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    what's your #1 sexual fantasy?

everyone answer this pls
    Dammit!! I had it all typed out...then I stupidly hit the reply button. Fukkity fuk. I hate when I do that.

cliffs of original list (I ain't typing that out again):

- involves copious amounts of sugar-free green Jell-O

- huge expensive looking bathroom with big ol glass shower with shower heads everywhere. Steam, smelly good body rub stuff, huge white towels and bathrobes

- Forest (think Washington state). Clouded over day. Big blanket spread. No one near.

- Typical office fantasy.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stix14 View Post
    making love under a gentle waterfall with a rainbow watching over

[img]http://www.wagsnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Giorgia-Palmas-e1318841742572.jpg[img]
    What happened to the other pic? She had a great body.

I share your fantasy.

Let's share it together.

Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    Right now it is for 3 girls to suck/kiss/lick my cawk and then snowball my cum to each other...then I will impregnate all 3 and pepper my angus. 100% srs...
    That's hot except for the impregnation part.

Originally Posted by Navillus13 View Post
    2 girls suck on my penor taking turns.. another licking my b-hole. im licking ones vagina, and finger banging two others... there's a light drizzle of rain but its sunny out.. like 80s. then i take turns with each doggy style while they play with each other... then when im ready i lay down and their hands all over me rubbing me down, strokin my dingus and i bust in the hottest ones mouth.
    That's a good one.

Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Mine is really lame but I want to do it in my back garden, perhaps while next door is having a BBQ. A summer's evening etc.
    Not lame. Do the neighbors see/hear you guys?

I have so many, but one is just fukking the absolute sh*t out of my girlfriend in the middle of a party while everyone watches.

Another involves 5-10 hotties, all taking turns sucking me, all lining up doggiestyle while I give them each several pumps, going down the line.....I'm thinking I've posted this one before...anyway, they're all eating each other out, sucking me, I'm fukking them, etc., then bust all over their faces. The kicker is that my mom is filming the whole thing.

lol not srs about the last part

Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    Dammit!! I had it all typed out...then I stupidly hit the reply button. Fukkity fuk. I hate when I do that.

cliffs of original list (I ain't typing that out again):

- involves copious amounts of sugar-free green Jell-O

- huge expensive looking bathroom with big ol glass shower with shower heads everywhere. Steam, smelly good body rub stuff, huge white towels and bathrobes

- Forest (think Washington state). Clouded over day. Big blanket spread. No one near.

- Typical office fantasy.
    Did you get wet typing out the original?

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The kicker is that my mom is filming the whole thing.

Anyone notice how whenever ****ing in the shower women tend to make the water so ****ing hot that you are sweating balls. Also makes you tired so much quicker! This one time I couldn't even breathe and was gasping for air and needless to say I ended up with blue balls cause she got mad I just ran away when she was so close to finishing. Reason 423423 to break up with a bish

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The kicker is that my mom is filming the whole thing.

lol not srs about the last part
    I chuckled at that
    Did you get wet typing out the original?
    no. It wasn't a penthouse forum sort of set up. It was just a lot more wordy.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not lame. Do the neighbors see/hear you guys?
    Maybe ... that's the best part. Someone might be watching. I could never go out dogging and just blatantly do it in front of people but where you might get caught, I dunno why but that really turns me on.

At least mine is doable! If I get to do it I'll report back with results.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was once banging a girl that would just have 10 minute convos with her cat. fine by me i guess since i didnt have to talk very much.. after she was done talking to cat i got to blow it in her and leave. fking weirdos. no, your cat is not like a human, no, your cat is not like a dog. stfu.
    I talk to my pets in ebonics. We don't have serious convos, just lolzy ones that are solely for my own amusement. I also give them voices. My cats walks out and will be like "Bitch what'chu lookin at? I will wreck you, bro." Dog is all "Hurrr durr, I'm a dogggg. Hey cat friend! Lemme sniff ya, buddy!" Cat: "I will bust a cap in yo ass, bitch. BACK THE PHUCK UP." The cat gets rowdy and will cock his paw back like he's going to smack the dog, and growls. Dog runs away and whines because cat friend won't play. Then I lol and call myself a retard.
    You seem like a cook chick.. what issues have you had with meeting men or being with men? where have you faltered in character judgement?
    Relationship wise, I've had bad timing. First guy I loved wanted to get married and have kids right away. We were too young, nowhere near financially stable, etc. He kept pressing it, and I ended up bailing so he could find someone who was on the same page. He was married less than a year later, divorced within 2 years. Dodged that bullet. Same with the next guy--wanted to move in together way too soon, started talking marriage way too soon, and I just wasn't there. Last guy had no idea what he wanted in life or with me. Strong rollercoaster. One day, things would be fantasic and the next he'd be depressed and confused and pulling away. Too much push-pull on his end, ended up hurting me one too many times (albeit unintentionally) and I left. Tried again a year later, but same crap. He's a foreveraloner again.

As far as dating goes, I've yet to meet a dude organically that I really connected with and liked. I get asked out often enough, and I'll give nearly anyone a chance unless they're crazy old or give off too strong a rapist vibe, but I've never let it go beyond 1-2 dates. The people I meet in the real world have stupid priorities/values and a strong lack of morals. Some have been 9/10's by most anyone's standards, but they just don't do it for me. They're into stupid crap, too financially motivated, too into partying or drinking, not ready to settle down at any time in the foreseeable future, etc. Or if the aforementioned don't apply, they are beta whiteknights or are completely goddamn retarded on an intellectual level. Do not want.

Plus you never meet a guy in real life who opens with a rape joke or asks why I'm out of the kitchen--I need a guy with misc-style humor. I grew up in a sexist, male chauvenist home with a bunch of lolsy ball busters. I need a guy who delivers the lols and who isn't a phucking pseudo-feminist or pc *******.

If I'm being completely honest... I tend to fall for dudes I meet online or meet once through friends and then talk online/text for ages before seeing each other again. Never met anyone on dating sites or POF or anything, just local brahs who were mutual friends, added me on a social networking site, or posted on the same forum. I get to know them relatively well and start to like them before I even meet them... sometimes before I even know what they look like, lol. Things have worked out pretty well for me that way, save for the very first one. (Strong 23 y/o fat virgin who frauded pics.) I've always gone for personality, values, humor, etc. over looks or status. I like slightly dorky brahs. And I'm more comfortable with people liking me for being an awesome human being, as opposed to just mirin dat ass. It's a more genuine attraction, I think. I dunno lol. I'm a weirdo and I've had an atypical dating history.

/nonsensical wall-o-text

She's waiting for me to be single.
    It was supposed to be our secret, bro.

Shhhh.
    Oh, Benji! You make me lul!

I just want to get in my jammies and have you tell me stories.
    Oh gosh, Benji stuck.. hahah.

In for pajama party! Would tell you stories and make you lol. <3

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What happened to the other pic? She had a great body.

I share your fantasy.

Let's share it together.
    She does have a great body, but ya'll be hating on her, so I changed my pic choice...

agreed, we should have a waterfall orgy with a sushi buffet on the rocks afterwards
    “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

― Muhammad Ali

Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    financially? wut....

again HOW do I know being with them is better than without them? I can be alone or with someone either way - no biggie. I dont fully agree with you, I see where you're coming from but I just cant see that from my side. Some people have it all already, money, life is together, doing well in all aspects of life. And really if I have that basic string it just sounds like you're just going to be a monkey on my back. Maybe I'm complicating it to much, but there's MORE to a rship than most people think.... and it is more than companionship, finacially, and emotions... trust and loyalty and honor are probably 3 of the top for me and those are with me not even thinking about it. They should come naturally in every relationship... them being there, them showing their appreciation and not just taking it for granted. etc etc etc... all basic things - relationships fail (for at least one reason) is because one party sees one thing in another a) person b) couple and want it and see they dont have it. Grass is greener and all the sudden they seek it outside of their rship, find it and then realize they lost more than they gained....

Kinda one of the common things the ladies bring up in here, esp. the ladies who are old school. The man of today has to take care of himself in all aspects before he can really go out and be with someone. So what can a woman bring to me outside of sex? I <3 women and they are great, just asking question - no woman hater here.

On that note - your comments make me think YOU need someone to be apart of your life in all aspects and that you still have something lacking. While this is fine, imperfection is ok with me, it's when the woman finds herself basing a lot on the other person. They have to find value in the other person to be with them. While this is true in MOST relationships it doesnt have to be like that

The most succesful relationships - Ive seen, read about, know of, etc are the ones where each are individuals, do their own thing, and are their own person 100%. However when they are with their significant other they are a team, they are Bonnie and Clyde they are the duo thats great together no matter what. its not about being with them is better its about the connection and bond they have. Its the Im awesome without you, when we're together we're team awesome ...

Because it can be "better" with just about anyone....
    I think you and I think the same but don't express it the same.

I'm ok alone. So my partner is like a layer that accents or enhances everything. Being with him should be easier than hard. I should prefer to spend my time with him even though I'm fine doing my own.

It's not effortless but it's not impossible. The key for my marriage was to keep it simple and the simplest question was always - I want to be with you more than I don't.

Financially btw doesn't mean sugar daddy to me. It means do we both want to work towards the same goals. I can't work my ass off and have a partner that spends everything. Also means that are we both willing to weather hardship together. From my experience people have different ideas about what hardship is. Financial hardships ruin marriages just as swiftly as infidelity and probably in higher numbers.

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    TLDR
    What are you doing out of the kitchen woman?

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Relationship stuff
    To be honest, I read that whole thing in Dr Evil voice... and it worked pretty well. I now feel like i know everything about you except what you look like. quality post 10/10 would read again
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

To be honest, I read that whole thing in Dr Evil voice... and it worked pretty well. I now feel like i know everything about you except what you look like. quality post 10/10 would read again
    She has dat ass from what I gathered in one of her sentences and we know how her hair looks like now. Someone draw a paint image of what we know so far...

bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fuuuark. thread is deep as fck everytime i come in here lately.

no. It wasn't a penthouse forum sort of set up. It was just a lot more wordy.
    you lie like a rug

Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    At least mine is doable! If I get to do it I'll report back with results.
    I keep forgetting to lick up my semen off her tummy and kiss her afterwards. Maybe tomorrow night.

good sh*t. pretty ideal dating history/reasoning for potential wifey material, personally.

agreed, we should have a waterfall orgy with a sushi buffet on our cocks afterwards
    agreed

I talk to my pets in ebonics. We don't have serious convos, just lolzy ones that are solely for my own amusement. I also give them voices. My cats walks out and will be like "Bitch what'chu lookin at? I will wreck you, bro." Dog is all "Hurrr durr, I'm a dogggg. Hey cat friend! Lemme sniff ya, buddy!" Cat: "I will bust a cap in yo ass, bitch. BACK THE PHUCK UP." The cat gets rowdy and will cock his paw back like he's going to smack the dog, and growls. Dog runs away and whines because cat friend won't play. Then I lol and call myself a retard.
    LMFAO

Relationship wise, I've had bad timing. First guy I loved wanted to get married and have kids right away. We were too young, nowhere near financially stable, etc. He kept pressing it, and I ended up bailing so he could find someone who was on the same page. He was married less than a year later, divorced within 2 years. Dodged that bullet. Same with the next guy--wanted to move in together way too soon, started talking marriage way too soon, and I just wasn't there. Last guy had no idea what he wanted in life or with me. Strong rollercoaster. One day, things would be fantasic and the next he'd be depressed and confused and pulling away. Too much push-pull on his end, ended up hurting me one too many times (albeit unintentionally) and I left. Tried again a year later, but same crap. He's a foreveraloner again.

As far as dating goes, I've yet to meet a dude organically that I really connected with and liked. I get asked out often enough, and I'll give nearly anyone a chance unless they're crazy old or give off too strong a rapist vibe, but I've never let it go beyond 1-2 dates. The people I meet in the real world have stupid priorities/values and a strong lack of morals. Some have been 9/10's by most anyone's standards, but they just don't do it for me. They're into stupid crap, too financially motivated, too into partying or drinking, not ready to settle down at any time in the foreseeable future, etc. Or if the aforementioned don't apply, they are beta whiteknights or are completely goddamn retarded on an intellectual level. Do not want.

Plus you never meet a guy in real life who opens with a rape joke or asks why I'm out of the kitchen--I need a guy with misc-style humor. I grew up in a sexist, male chauvenist home with a bunch of lolsy ball busters. I need a guy who delivers the lols and who isn't a phucking pseudo-feminist or pc *******.

If I'm being completely honest... I tend to fall for dudes I meet online or meet once through friends and then talk online/text for ages before seeing each other again. Never met anyone on dating sites or POF or anything, just local brahs who were mutual friends, added me on a social networking site, or posted on the same forum. I get to know them relatively well and start to like them before I even meet them... sometimes before I even know what they look like, lol. Things have worked out pretty well for me that way, save for the very first one. (Strong 23 y/o fat virgin who frauded pics.) I've always gone for personality, values, humor, etc. over looks or status. I like slightly dorky brahs. And I'm more comfortable with people liking me for being an awesome human being, as opposed to just mirin dat ass. It's a more genuine attraction, I think. I dunno lol. I'm a weirdo and I've had an atypical dating history.

/nonsensical wall-o-text
    *wishing I had a sexist, male chauvenistic brother*

Seriously, I've always thought you have your **** together. Anyone that gets you should get on their knees daily and kiss your feet. It'll happen, good on you not to be forced to settle before you are ready. Too many chicks do that.

bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sushi? wifout me? save me some unagi plz. <3

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bbbee View Post
    Ill eat some spicy tuna off your nipples and some wonton out of your vagina srs
    -Chicagoan Crew-

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    bee, you'll bee right between john and i under the waterwall...we will also be eating sushi off your naked body, but you can eat as well while we're doing that...
    “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

― Muhammad Ali

Ill eat some spicy tuna off your nipples and some wonton out of your vagina srs
    wontons...hmmm...instead we'll cut off someone's testicles and pretend they're wontons. fresh is best. srs.

dis meet up gon'be gud.

bee, you'll bee right between john and i under the waterwall...we will also be eating sushi off your naked body, but you can eat as well while we're doing that...
    can't i just eat unagi while you guys bang? cauuuuse...that's like a win/win for me.

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what's your #1 sexual fantasy?

everyone answer this pls
    - Under a huge tree during a summer rainstorm.

- An actual shower sex deal, kinda like bitty's.

- My BIGGEST fantasy? Finishing. 100% serious. Typing serious out so you know it's serious. I'm serious. I'll try not to cry when it happens. Also serious.

I hate you all.

Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post

Anyone notice how whenever ****ing in the shower women tend to make the water so ****ing hot that you are sweating balls. Also makes you tired so much quicker! This one time I couldn't even breathe and was gasping for air and needless to say I ended up with blue balls cause she got mad I just ran away when she was so close to finishing. Reason 423423 to break up with a bish
    Ok, so, really, I thought I was the only one.

/nonsensical wall-o-text
    Been there, done that. But hi. How YOU doin'?

Originally Posted by Silera View Post
    Financial hardships ruin marriages just as swiftly as infidelity and probably in higher numbers.
    This. One hundred trillion times this. Seriously. Money will RUIN it for you both.

Also, I'm sad that I missed the flash.
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

can't i just eat unagi while you guys bang? cauuuuse...that's like a win/win for me.
    no, only participants of the orgy may enjoy sushi afterwards...there will be a lame snack table for spectators consisting of hard cookies and juice...

― Muhammad Ali

no, only participants of the orgy may enjoy sushi afterwards...there will be a lame snack table for spectators consisting of hard cookies and juice...
    fuk dis thread...imma go to a japanese restaurant and order asahi and okonomiyaki...

bitch...

bitchass...

Trying to walk the line. RighteousZeal's Avatar
    RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50) RighteousZeal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a small dick, is that ok

fuk dis thread...imma go to a japanese restaurant and order asahi and okonomiyaki...

bitch...

bitchass...
    there go my eat sushi off bee's naked body 2012 goals...

― Muhammad Ali

Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

bitch...

bitchass...
    no dog?

(semi srs).

forget yesterdays post btw guise, i passed my test and i'm now a wireline field specialist/trainee mwd (measuring whilst drilling) engineer, no salary increase as of yet but will be getting one in ~6 months.

one more step to go in my career path (directional driller) and after that i'm done before most of my friends are out of university.
    It's ok to fail, just don't accept second best.

what deoderant do you guys use? i think mine fking fails.. smells like shiit after like 4 hours.
    -Chicagoan Crew-

what deoderant do you guys use? i think mine fking fails.. smells like shiit after like 4 hours.
    old spice=win

― Muhammad Ali

Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i use rightguard cos i'm cool.
    It's ok to fail, just don't accept second best.

Secret. It smells like blueberries. I constantly want to eat my armpits.

Closed Thread
Page 195 of 334 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast