Closed Thread
Page 180 of 334 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,400 of 10011
    bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    Get yo bitch white ass out ma fred

Meh seems unnatural when I try to talk like her.

I was just thinking of when we spoke and how your voice gave me a boner, which I subsequently used to stab my gf in her vagina.
    just doing my part in aiding your relationship in whatever way i can. <3 lulz. got 2 keep dat dere spark al!v3

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bbbee View Post
    just doing my part in aiding your relationship in whatever way i can. <3 lulz. got 2 keep dat dere spark al!v3

ello beebs.

whatchaaaa doiiiiiinnnnnnnn
    *US Navy Vet*

LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    morning

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I trolled someone so hard in the MISC they have been opening threads to get me banned every other day. Lol mods keep locking it up

Originally Posted by LaDonnaMF View Post
    morning

[img]http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lliod53ieb1qhub34o1_250.gif[/mg]
    Went to his show a few weeks back...

Also my rep comment

please respond

bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    ello beebs.

whatchaaaa doiiiiiinnnnnnnn
    haiiiii~ hammah. just woke up extremely early with my 80lb dog pressed up against me. he will literally gets up, circle on the bed, and then sit down -- how should i put this...-- ON me/my back, wiggle a bit trying to get closer, and then sleep. lmfao. he's a cuddler...and a gay. and i luff him.

this morning ain't even dat pretty. smh. maybe i'll take the camera out in a bit.

morning

mernin'!

Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    I trolled someone so hard in the MISC they have been opening threads to get me banned every other day. Lol mods keep locking it up
    you pissed someone off? nevAR!

guys, are you aware the best show in the entire world aka boy meets world is on right now? dat der early morning rerun perk.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    morning

you watch taht sorry azz game last night LD?

Also my rep comment
    please respond

your rep comment....post it

i wanna lol too *******, for i come down to dirty jersey and cawkslap the brown off you!

jk. but srs, should organize a local wateringhole chitshow.

haiiiii~ hammah. just woke up extremely early with my 80lb dog pressed up against me. he will literally gets up, circle on the bed, and then sit down -- how should i put this...-- ON me/my back, wiggle a bit trying to get closer, and then sleep. lmfao. he's a cuddler...and a gay. and i luff him.
    maybe i'll take the camera out in a bit.
    lol! what kind of dog!? i love dogs! i've come to the conclusion i'd much rather have a dog than a gf. Only difference is that i'll just watch pron. think about it.

GF:
    needs to eat
    shower
    nails done
    cuddle
    run mouth profusely to start trouble

Dog:
    no cooking required
    groomers once a month? not sure the timeframes
    nails clipped
    needs an occasional petting
    lays on floor away from you
    never talks back, but occasionally chits on floor.

and your camera? are you big into photography?

edit:

MR. FE HE HE HEEEEEEEEENY
    *US Navy Vet*

b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That didn't happen last night for real did it?
    b0yer- Monster By May Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159121171&p=1183014941#post1183014941

Originally Posted by b0yer2 View Post
    That didn't happen last night for real did it?

sigh. unfortunately....it did.

I trolled everyone on FB.

I told everyone if the B's lost, i was smashing my flat screen TV.

Went and googled a picture of a smashed flat screen and posted it, everyone is like OMFG!!!

lol, gawd i hate how dumb ppl are.
    *US Navy Vet*

LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000)

Went to his show a few weeks back...

Also my rep comment

please respond
    You're a dirty burd

LOL@HBH.. I watched a little, got depressed, went to bed - was hoping to wake up to a win... still depressed

morning bbbbeeeeeee, jelly of your cuddle buddy!! can't wait to get a doggy. And, HBH, I WILL cook for my doggy! Gourmet dinner b*tch

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you pissed someone off? nevAR!
    This guy is so angry I can make him blow up just by posting a meme. Probably gonna get himself banned keeping this up. Funny as **** though!

you watch taht sorry azz game last night LD?

your rep comment....post it

i wanna lol too *******, for i come down to dirty jersey and cawkslap the brown off you!

jk. but srs, should organize a local wateringhole chitshow.
    I forgot what I posted but LD can post it up on here lol

******* Boston isn't far from me but money situation is a little tight right now. You should come down here and I will show you the shore. And by shore I mean my cawk...

You're a dirty burd

LOL@HBH.. I watched a little, got depressed, went to bed - was hoping to wake up to a win... still depressed
    lol you loved it

lettuce be cereal...this is the best thing you'll do all morning.

lol! what kind of dog!? i love dogs! i've come to the conclusion i'd much rather have a dog than a gf. Only difference is that i'll just watch pron. think about it.

GF:
    needs to eat
    shower
    nails done
    cuddle

Dog:
    no cooking required
    nails clipped

and your camera? are you big into photography?
    lolz. dog is lab/pit mix. aesthetic as fck. i would 100% agree that dogs are better than a girlfriend, or about as equal. deres a reason dey use da term "bish". you namsayin'...female dog.

GET IT?! DO YOU GET IT BECAUSE THE WORD BITCH MEANS FEMALE DAWG. lulz.

to be honest, i'm more of a cat person, but i still luff dawgies.

si, senor. photography is a bit of a hobby. have a D90 that i go prancin' around with, acting like some hipster art ****. notsrs.

si, senor. photography is a bit of a hobby. have a D90 that i go prancin' around with, acting like some hipster art ****. notsrs.
    D90 is a pretty nice camera but I keep it old school with my E-500 and Canon Rebel for doing work with film. I was really good at taking sensual pictures of women. Next time I come out I will bring out my portfolio!

It is funny how much women LOVE to get a picture taken of them.

lettuce be cereal...this is the best thing you'll do all morning.
    lolz. dog is lab/pit mix. aesthetic as fck. i would 100% agree that dogs are better than a girlfriend, or about as equal. deres a reason dey use da term "bish". you namsayin'...female dog.

GET IT?! DO YOU GET IT BECAUSE THE WORD BITCH MEANS FEMALE DAWG. lulz.

to be honest, i'm more of a cat person, but i still luff dawgies.

i dont get it...

lol

just googled cam, holy titz!

just out of curiosity...wht the fukk do you even look like? i really dislike that i cannot see what everyone's faces look like! you got a fb? i'm totally being a fukkin creep right now.

This guy is so angry I can make him blow up just by posting a meme. Probably gonna get himself banned keeping this up. Funny as **** though!

******* Boston isn't far from me but money situation is a little tight right now. You should come down here and I will show you the shore. And by shore I mean my cawk...
    i could do that! i just dont wanna go to a jersey shore bar plz. hate them *******s. but could glady come play! and u aint touching me brah, dont even think bout it.

You're a dirty burd

morning bbbbeeeeeee, jelly of your cuddle buddy!! can't wait to get a doggy. And, HBH, I WILL cook for my doggy! Gourmet dinner b*tch
    why so hostile towards HBH?
    *US Navy Vet*

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hai2dehfolks View Post
    I don't like things up my ass anyway.
    reconsidering wouldwife status...
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

lol you loved it
    Angus don't pepper it...also I like to go in raw...then ass to mouth....be ready. 04-25-2012 10:37 AM NoFXN

I was really good at taking sensual pictures of women. Next time I come out I will bring out my portfolio!
    translation: i took porn shots of ex girlfriends. wanna see them? i'll bring my camera out next time just incase you accidentally get roofied and your clothes fall off.

lawl.

kidding, but yeah, that'd be cool. never done much in portraits, but would like to get more involved so i can improve street/live photography.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just emailed with ma gur, asked if she could hang out tonight, she said she had sh*t to do so she can't. I responded with a little poem I just wrote, below. Squanto is my penor's name.

Squanto’s Heartbreak

I really wanted to see my girl,
    But she just doesn’t feel the same.
    My emotions are completely up in a whirl
    Yet she thinks this is all just a game.

I sit all alone, with a small candle lit,
    And it feels so hopeless, I weep.
    I’m weeping so hard the tears stream down my tit,
    And I bottle them up so they keep.

I decide that the absolute best thing to do
    Is to strip and then self-complete,
    So I use the tears as my personal lube,
    But when I’m finished I still feel like sheet.

“It’s ok broseph,” I say to myself,
    As I clean up the mess that I made.
    I look at the picture on top of my shelf
    Of my girl, with a smile, in the shade.

All of a sudden I’m not all that sad
    Cuz I know that I’ll see her quite soon.
    I lie down in my bed thinking “You’re such a cad,”
    “This weekend you’ll tear up that poon.”

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone else feel old this morning? I woke up tired, hungry, and with a sore left ankle and right knee. FML. All this **** better go away by sunday, I have a trackday.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

just out of curiosity...wht the fukk do you even look like? i really dislike that i cannot see what everyone's faces look like! you got a fb? i'm totally being a fukkin creep right now.

i could do that! i just dont wanna go to a jersey shore bar plz. hate them *******s. but could glady come play! and u aint touching me brah, dont even think bout it.
    Yeah, I don't do jersey shore bars unless I am on Long Beach Island which is 5248583453495 times classier than Seaside area. Also nicer beaches...

Come down and I show you NJ and I will come up to Boston and you can show me Boston. Again...lol

Also NYY lives down there too so you can meet him too...

Do you like daggers?

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whats up khed?
    chillin bro. drinkin a rock star. browsin the web. doin work on the side.

holy fuk I'd tear up that ass

GF:
    needs to eat
    shower
    nails done
    cuddle
    prefers missionary

Dog:
    no cooking required
    nails clipped
    prefers doggystyle
    Added another reason dogs are better.

lmfao @ poem J$G

an overweight italian broad working on the overweight part. u mirin?

Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    Anyone else feel old this morning? I woke up tired, hungry, and with a sore left ankle and right knee. FML. All this **** better go away by sunday, I have a trackday.
    how bout i rub ya anklez...n den...mayb i zuk ya dik?

Angus don't pepper it...also I like to go in raw...then ass to mouth....be ready. 04-25-2012 10:37 AM NoFXN
    lol I thought I wrote more...sort of disappoint in ****ty comment.

translation: i took porn shots of ex girlfriends. wanna see them? i'll bring my camera out next time just incase you accidentally get roofied and your clothes fall off.

lawl.

kidding, but yeah, that'd be cool. never done much in portraits, but would like to get more involved so i can improve street/live photography.
    I haven't done much street photography but the little work I have done is more of just taking unusual angles on the subject. I prefer using an infared filter on my Rebel XT and taking pictures of landscapes. Comes out amazing if the subject matter has a lot of intricate details. I used to love photography a lot but I have been so caught up in other things I haven't done anything for a while. I taught his girl that was interested a few months back but I didn't actually bring my camera that day.

Love my E-500, it has survived high altitudes, falling on rocks, glaciers, and horrible dusty enviroments.

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just emailed with ma gur, asked if she could hang out tonight, she said she had sh*t to do so she can't. I responded with a little poem I just wrote, below. Squanto is my penor's name.
    Must have something in both my eyes
    "You and your weights can fuk off somewhere, I ain't liftin that shiit it's heavy!" - Kenny Powers

How much you tryin to lose?

Originally Posted by DERJEVPOO View Post
    Must have something in both my eyes
    wat

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How much you tryin to lose?

wat
    Your poem made me cry, there I said it. Happy now *******?
    "You and your weights can fuk off somewhere, I ain't liftin that shiit it's heavy!" - Kenny Powers

how bout i rub ya anklez...n den...mayb i zuk ya dik?
    you had me at cankle mah-sage
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    35 yr old slut from NYC attention whoring for teenaged virgins

lol
    No but whatever.

Again- strong judgemental know it alls.
    Last edited by Silera; 04-26-2012 at 06:18 AM. Reason: - rep reminder -

lol considerin the majority of my fam is overweight/italian absolutely!

IDK why, i always want to see what everyone looks like IRL. i always wonder, like when ppl show just half their pic, or no pic, or whatever. Always makes me curious. lol

silly right?

chillin bro. drinkin a rock star. browsin the web. doin work on the side.
    this.

Have you ever kicked it wit nofux?

we should set a centralized location, since like 50% of the peeps in this thread are from N.E and just get silly somewhere. think it could be epic. well partially, so long as you guise aren't awkward as fukk IRL. then i would probably just intentionally make you feel even more so.

Yeah, I don't do jersey shore bars unless I am on Long Beach Island which is 5248583453495 times classier than Seaside area. Also nicer beaches...

Come down and I show you NJ and I will come up to Boston and you can show me Boston. Again...lol

Also NYY lives down there too so you can meet him too...

Do you like daggers?

First, No i WILL not act out world of warcraft nonsense with you. wtf do daggers have to do with anything?

Second, only if you dress as your alternate AVI with glasses...
    *US Navy Vet*

Originally Posted by DERJEVPOO View Post
    Your poem made me cry, there I said it. Happy now *******?
    Are you crying? There's no crying in baseball!

Yes bebi I'm hap-E

Closed Thread
Page 180 of 334 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast