Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000)

Favorite Supplements

Hey wassup guys I was just wondering what supplements you guys think are most useful?

I'll start my list:
    Whey
    Fish Oil
    Multi
    Glucosamine
    Pre-workout

PS I haven't tried any fat burners I would love to get some info on fat burners :- )

MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fat burners are pointless. I'm not much for supps but I guess
    Fish oil
    Multi
    Green tea extract

agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MirinMan View Post
    Fat burners are pointless. I'm not much for supps but I guess
    Fish oil
    Multi
    Green tea extract
    I'd research a little more before I said fat burners are pointless; I honestly haven't done the research but from the video I just watched I can believe they'd be of some benefit.

Originally Posted by agrier9 View Post
    I'd research a little more before I said fat burners are pointless; I honestly haven't done the research but from the video I just watched I can believe they'd be of some benefit.
    skip to @10:40

MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They're a waste of money. They do nothing besides maybe make you sweat a lil bit pump some caffeine into you and burn a hole in your pocket.

If your gunna go ahead use an EC stack. At least then it's not pissing away your money.

skip to @10:40
    Can't watch from phone but it's a vid off of YouTube........

Can't watch from phone but it's a vid off of YouTube........
    As I said bro I haven't done the research myself but he seems credible. He talks about BCAA's, insulin, cardio, and maybe a few other things. I was watching for the BCAA information, but he says something else I think worth mentioning. But what I was referring to is him discussing a product called yohimbine. From what he says this product improves fat metabolism by helping the body shift from using blood glucose as the primary substrate to using fatty acids as the primary substrate so not only does it improve fat loss, but it's also muscle sparring. This is taken directly from the video.

As I said bro I haven't done the research myself but he seems credible. He talks about BCAA's, insulin, cardio, and maybe a few other things. I was watching for the BCAA information, but he says something else I think worth mentioning. But what I was referring to is him discussing a product called yohimbine. From what he says this product improves fat metabolism by helping the body shift from using blood glucose as the primary substrate to using fatty acids as the primary substrate so not only does it improve fat loss, but it's also muscle sparring. This is taken directly from the video.
    I supplement fatty acids. It is really irrelevant off the shelf fat burners are a waste of money

I supplement fatty acids. It is really irrelevant off the shelf fat burners are a waste of money
    I'll research it, I don't know if supplementing fatty acids would you give the same affect as the product.

I'll research it, I don't know if supplementing fatty acids would you give the same affect as the product.
    Never said it would but they don't make me fat. Fish oils are fatty acids.

Cardio burns calories. A calorie deficit burns fat. Remains true for whether you're on a fat burner or not

Never said it would but they don't make me fat. Fish oils are fatty acids.

Cardio burns calories. A calorie deficit burns fat. Remains true for whether you're on a fat burner or not
    LOL all of this^^^ is true DUH! You typically figure this out within the first 3 months of bodybuilding and if you don't there's a huge problem. But did you read my post???? "this product improves fat metabolism by helping the body shift from using blood glucose as the primary substrate to using fatty acids as the primary substrate so not only does it improve fat loss, but it's also muscle sparring."

^ you're not gunna burn muscle unless you cut like an idiot

dover44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Yes, burning fat is all about a calorie deficit.... But an effective fat burner can do one of several things to help you either burn more or make sure that what you do burn is predominantly fat. Yohimbine is a very interesting product. I have used AlphaBurn, a product that uses Alpha-Yohimbe. It's effective for increased lipolysis, appetite suppression, and jittery free energy. I am caffeine sensitive.... 25 mg wires me and makes my knee that I've had four operations on swell. It sucks. But AlphaBurnprovided none of those side effects. Great product to supplement a solid diet

^ or drink black coffee for appetite suppression

^ you're not gunna burn muscle unless you cut like an idiot
    Did you see (improve fat loss)

Originally Posted by dover44 View Post
    Yes, burning fat is all about a calorie deficit.... But an effective fat burner can do one of several things to help you either burn more or make sure that what you do burn is predominantly fat. Yohimbine is a very interesting product. I have used AlphaBurn, a product that uses Alpha-Yohimbe. It's effective for increased lipolysis, appetite suppression, and jittery free energy. I am caffeine sensitive.... 25 mg wires me and makes my knee that I've had four operations on swell. It sucks. But AlphaBurnprovided none of those side effects. Great product to supplement a solid diet
    Thanks for the info dover :- ) I'll check out the products you mentioned when I start to lean out.

^ or drink black coffee for appetite suppression
    Like I said, I am hypersensitive to caffeine. Bad reaction to it, and I know I'm not the only one.

Did you see (improve fat loss)
    But it doesn't. Any fat loss/gain comes down to your diet and total calories in/out. Generally people figure this out in their first three months of BB

Originally Posted by mirinman View Post
    but it doesn't. Any fat loss/gain comes down to your diet and total calories in/out. Generally people figure this out in their first three months of bb
    omg stfu

Like I said, I am hypersensitive to caffeine. Bad reaction to it, and I know I'm not the only one.
    Water, gum, or any sort of physical activity

omg stfu
    Lolz

K go waste your money for the same results

RetardsITT.jpg
    STFU

The main aim of this study was to determine the effects of yohimbine supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in professional soccer players. The athletes (20 top-level male soccer players) were allocated to two randomly assigned trials. Subjects in the yohimbine group orally ingested tablets that contains yohimbine at a dose of 20 milligrams per day in two equal doses for 21 days. Subjects in the placebo group ingested an equal number of identical-looking pills that contained cellulose. There were no statistically significant changes in body mass and muscle mass within or between trials (p > 0.05) after the supplementation protocol. Percentage of body fat significantly decreased in the yohimbine group after the supplementation protocol (9.3 +/- 1.1 vs. 7.1 +/- 2.2%; p < 0.05). Furthermore, fat mass was significantly lower in the yohimbine versus placebo trial at postsupplementation assessment (7.1 +/- 2.2 vs. 9.2 +/- 1.9%; p < 0.05). There were no changes in exercise performance indicators (bench and leg press, vertical jump, dribble and power test results, shuttle run) within or between. trials (p > 0.05). No subject reported any side effects from yohimbine. The results of the current study indicate that supplementation with yohimbine combined with resistance training does not significantly alter the body mass, muscle mass, or performance indicators in professional soccer players. Nonetheless, yohimbine supplementation appears to be suitable as a fat loss strategy in elite athletes.

Lolz
    There is a big difference between the appetite suppression a stim can provide and the appetite suppression of "chewing gum"

Of interest to bodybuilders are yohimbine's effects on fat metabolism. Since yohimbine blocks the alpha receptors, an increase in lipolysis may result due to increased levels of norepinephrine in the bloodstream. Norepinephrine has a marked effect on fat utilization by the body because it directly stimulates a substance called hormone- sensitive lipase. By turning on this enzyme, a rapid break-down of triglycerides and fatty acids occurs. Increased release of free fatty acids into the blood means that you're burning stored fat - big time.

There is a big difference between the appetite suppression a stim can provide and the appetite suppression of "chewing gum"
    I stick to black coffee 2 calories per cup. You are sensitive to caffeine so I gave you alternatives.

hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Only ones I used were
    Whey protein(ON,Syntrax)
    Fish oil(Controlled Labs,ON)
    High Potency Multivitamin(dymatize super multi)

The only thing that helped me gain is the multi, maybe I was lacking certain vitamins and minerals and that's why

Of interest to bodybuilders are yohimbine's effects on fat metabolism. Since yohimbine blocks the alpha receptors, an increase in lipolysis may result due to increased levels of norepinephrine in the bloodstream. Norepinephrine has a marked effect on fat utilization by the body because it directly stimulates a substance called hormone- sensitive lipase. By turning on this enzyme, a rapid break-down of triglycerides and fatty acids occurs. Increased release of free fatty acids into the blood means that you're burning stored fat - big time.
    Post a link I can find info myself.
    But how does something cause fat loss but doesn't alter body mass.

Post a link I can find info myself.
    But how does something cause fat loss but doesn't alter body mass.
    I'm going to stop talking to you after this, you need to do some research. This stimulates hormones. What you just quoted if I have it right simply says an increase in lipolysis which is the breakdown of lipids which most people actually use as a synonym for fats occurs. If I also have this right instead of using glucose as a primary source of energy(what your body burns off) due to increased levels of norepinephrine in the bloodstream your body is more inclined to switch its source of fuel from glucose to fat.

Diet burns fat.

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You two sure do like to argue.

Haha.
    Misc Cologne Crew