Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: I am Juggernaut

tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When am I going to see swam 2 miles for cardio in the Pacific Ocean that's right across the street from my school?
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tankydank7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    When am I going to see swam 2 miles for cardio in the Pacific Ocean that's right across the street from my school?
    no way man haha i barely am doing 15 mins of cardio a week. definatly not a big fan of swimming especially long distance haha

Day 3

sun was starting to come up so i started my day off takin some sups :
    Juggernaut
    5g of creatine monohydrate
    fish oil
    multivitamin
    hawthorn berry
    milk thistle
    500mg of vitamin c

then i went off to the gym and had an awesome work out. destroyed my hammies, ripped to shreds my bi's, got my tri's pretty tanked
    Routine for the Day:
    Seated Leg Curls- 4 sets x 8-10 reps
    Romanian Dead Lift(Stiff Leg Dead)-3 sets x 6-8 reps
    Lying Cable Leg Curls- 3 sets x 10 reps
    Cable Overhead Tri Ext- 4 sets x 10 reps
    Weighted Dips- 3 sets x 12-15 reps
    Close Grip Bench- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
    Reverse Grip Ext- 3 sets x 10 reps
    Cable Kickbacks- 3 sets x 8 reps
    Spider Curls- 3 sets x 8 reps
    One Arm Preacher Curl w/ Dumbbell- 3 sets x 6-8 reps
    Reverse Ez bar Curls- 3 sets x 10 reps
    Incline Dumbell Curls- 3 sets x 8 reps

Post workout:
    Met-rx ultramyosyn Whey Isolate- 2 servings
    Infinite Labs Glutamine mtx
    MRM creatine monohydrate

post workout meal at 9am:
    6 whole eggs
    1 cup brown rice

meal at 12pm:
    200g of chicken
    carrots
    cucumbers

meal at 2:
    150g of chicken
    carrots
    broccoli
    egg salad

meal at 5:
    200g of ground beef
    carrots
    broccoli
    2 whole eggs
    Last edited by tankydank7; 03-30-2012 at 08:35 PM.

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **************************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT **************************

---JUGGERNAUT TIP OF THE DAY---

>> YOU WANT RESULTS LIKE THE PRO'S!!!!!, WELL, HERE ARE SOME TRAINING TIPS ON STIMULATING MUSCLE GROWTH <<

***When weight training( whether your using heavy or light) try not to
    let the muscles relax during the set (always flexing as hard as
    possible during every inch of every rep) with 50-60% of the maximum
    performed to failure, example; refer to(pause and squeeze exercise
    video on
    legs) . HGH, and IGF-1 levels will be enhanced!
    The constant tension exercises can build size and strength despite
    using relatively light weights and when if muscle damage is fairly low.
    However, if the muscle is allowed to relax during the set, oxygen and
    blood will flow into the muscle and you won't reach optimal benefits.

*A few simple rules to remember to stimulate muscle growth are;

1. Heavy lifting (4-6 reps), which promotes a high rate of mechanical
    damage/protein degradation.

2. Relatively high reps (up to 12-15 for the upper body and 15-20 for
    the lower body), which promote a high mechanical degradation due to the
    combination of moderate time under tension and intra muscular tension
    magnitude.

3. Constant tension sets. To do these properly, you must flex the
    target muscle hard during every inch of every rep. You can never allow
    the muscle to relax. This means no rest between reps either. This
    method is best kept for isolation exercises.

HERE IS ME AND MY FRIEND KEVIN ENGLISH(THE KING OF 202 Mr. OLYMPIA) GETTING READY TO STIMULATE SOME MUSCLES

Take advantage of all three methods by designing your program.... smart, train safe,

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tankydank7 View Post
    no way man haha i barely am doing 15 mins of cardio a week. definatly not a big fan of swimming especially long distance haha
    Haha I don't blame you. Cardio is a chore and hurts. Nice workout out. Keep up the intensity!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

Haha I don't blame you. Cardio is a chore and hurts. Nice workout out. Keep up the intensity!
    ya i like more doing heavy cardio training for less amounts of time i feel that is stimulates more muscle growth while still gettin cardio workout in

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I only really like to do cardio if its like a karate or kickboxing type of cardio. Keeps it fun!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A little late but welcome to the challenge man! Hawaii huh?! Awesome!
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete
    B.S. University at California, Davis

2012 IAJ Olympia Jr. Juggernaut winner

Excuses are merely the nails used to build a house of failure

Follow my IAJ Arnold Classic Challenge Thread for updates on training/diet

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like a Good ole day

Day 3

Juggernaut
    fish oil
    multivitamin
    hawthorn berry
    milk thistle
    500mg of vitamin c

then i went off to the gym and had an awesome work out. destroyed my hammies, ripped to shreds my bi's, got my tri's pretty tanked
    Routine for the Day:

Post workout:
    MRM creatine monohydrate

6 whole eggs
    1 cup brown rice

meal at 12pm:
    200g of chicken
    carrots
    cucumbers

meal at 2:
    150g of chicken
    carrots
    broccoli
    egg salad

meal at 5:
    200g of ground beef
    carrots
    broccoli
    2 whole eggs
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

SQUAT-425lbs Goal-> 500lbs

BENCH-315lbs Goal-> 350lbs

DEADLIFT-600lbslbslbslbs Goal-> 700lbs

ANBF Bodybuilder

masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Totally agree! I hate cardio - period!!! think maybe that is why I love the biker lifestyle so much!! But, for this competition, cardio is very important so I chose my fav and have tried to incorporate it in with my days.. I ride a bike for a 5 or 6 miles 3 - 4 times a week. I walk a couple of miles daily and sometimes will walk on a treadmill at the house while the wife and I play PS3 games. I cannot stand doing cardio for hours on end - I prefer getting in and out of cardio! LOL.. also on Fridays I focus on a 60 minute full body workout to incorporate a cardio type activity while lifting weights!
    Don't know it this helps ya or not, just thought I would throw it in there! LOL... good luck!

ya i like more doing heavy cardio training for less amounts of time i feel that is stimulates more muscle growth while still gettin cardio workout in
    It is up to me to make the MIRROR display the true BEAST inside!

Reb

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How you liking the glutamine bro?
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

ANBF Bodybuilder

What's your heavey Cardio training consist of?

Originally Posted by rblb07 View Post
    How you liking the glutamine bro?
    its really good. its unflavored and it mixes well. it has a good blend of different types of glutamine I've never really taken anything other than just straight glutamine but so far i am liking it. i feel like my recovery time is cutting down. cause before i couldn't train my body parts more than once a week and now I'm training heavier and more intensely and i have been able to work out my whole body 2 times this week. so it has been really nice to get into that

What's your heavey Cardio training consist of?
    lately i have just been doing 5-8 mins on the stationary bike(sitting back one not the normal bike) then another 5-8 mins on the olyptical. but ill have them both on quite high levels at least for me haha but I'm going to work my way up to 30 mins pretty soon

Day 4

today was super awesome!
    I woke up this morning very refreshed and pumped to workout at 24hr fitness rather than the tiny gym at my school!

pre workout:
    Juggernaut
    5g of creatine
    fish oil
    multivitamin
    hawthorn berry
    milk thistle
    500mg of vitamin c

Exercise Program for the Day:
    Front Dumbell Raises- 3 sets x 8 reps
    Dumbell Press- 4 sets x 6-8 reps
    1 Arm Cable Lateral Raises- 3 sets x 10-12 reps
    Seated Dumbell Lateral Raises- 3 sets x 8 reps
    T-Bar Rows(for rear delts)- 4 sets x 10 reps
    Head on Bench Reverse Flys- 3 sets x 10-12 reps
    Cable Rope Rear Delt Row- 4 sets x 12 reps

Practice Posing- 30 mins

post workout:
    MRM creatine monohydrate 5g

post workout meal:
    steak
    half a yam

meal at 12:
    steak
    brown rice
    mixed vegetables

meal at 4:
    egg salad
    2 slices of wheat bread
    chicken
    ground beef
    carrots

meal at 7:
    sushi!!!

right before bed:
    BCAA

ya i just had to go out and eat some haha probably not the best thing to be eating but ya

yesterday at the gym was really kool. i met a guy who was a pro bodybuilder, i asked him if he would help me work on my poses and he did! it was great, he took about 35 mins to help me pose and then he gave me tons of insites on how to become better and get ready for my contests in october. so he told me to over these next 2 months to get up to 190 i only weigh 166ish right now! big freakin jump but i can do it therefore i will! then to start cutting 20 weeks out and dropping 1lb a week. I'm pretty excited to make that huge jump! so looks like ima probably get a little fatter than i am now n a lot bigger haha!
    Last edited by tankydank7; 04-01-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great to hear man. Always good when you have a good workout. Make any new PRs yet?
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Yeah bro Im with you on that.. I've never really took glutamine but I have noticed less soreness and a big recover time glad its working for you the same!

its really good. its unflavored and it mixes well. it has a good blend of different types of glutamine I've never really taken anything other than just straight glutamine but so far i am liking it. i feel like my recovery time is cutting down. cause before i couldn't train my body parts more than once a week and now I'm training heavier and more intensely and i have been able to work out my whole body 2 times this week. so it has been really nice to get into that
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

ANBF Bodybuilder

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)

Good Morning JUGGERNAUT Nation!!

We are a few weeks into this challenge and it is off to a great start! As the Grand Prize winner of the 2011 Olympia I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting on there daily. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread every day.

Prepare yourself for an incredible journey. Rise above the rest and you just might get be one of the Grand Prize winners and experience the opportunity of a lifetime that I was lucky enough to experience, and find yourself on the cover of Infinite Mag!!

Good Luck to all of you and I look forward to following your journey!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Great to hear man. Always good when you have a good workout. Make any new PRs yet?
    what is a pr?

Originally Posted by rblb07 View Post
    Yeah bro Im with you on that.. I've never really took glutamine but I have noticed less soreness and a big recover time glad its working for you the same!
    for added recovery time you can also take 5 to 10 g more of glutamine a day if you'd like

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post

Good Morning JUGGERNAUT Nation!!

We are a few weeks into this challenge and it is off to a great start! As the Grand Prize winner of the 2011 Olympia I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting on there daily. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread every day.

Prepare yourself for an incredible journey. Rise above the rest and you just might get be one of the Grand Prize winners and experience the opportunity of a lifetime that I was lucky enough to experience, and find yourself on the cover of Infinite Mag!!

Good Luck to all of you and I look forward to following your journey!!
    thank you tons for your willingness to help out!!! n great job on the win last year

masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like a great workout!! Keep it up!!

You should get some great growth with that!

Day 3

Juggernaut
    fish oil
    multivitamin
    hawthorn berry
    milk thistle
    500mg of vitamin c

Routine for the Day:

Post workout:
    MRM creatine monohydrate

6 whole eggs
    1 cup brown rice

meal at 12pm:
    200g of chicken
    carrots
    cucumbers

meal at 2:
    150g of chicken
    carrots
    broccoli
    egg salad

meal at 5:
    200g of ground beef
    carrots
    broccoli
    2 whole eggs

Reb

Originally Posted by masterrebel View Post
    Looks like a great workout!! Keep it up!!

You should get some great growth with that!
    thanks ya i am looking to get come good gains in these next couple months

Day 5

Sundays are my off days so that equals rest for me!
    woke up around 6 and had a protein shake and my morning pills:
    Met-rx ultramyosyn Whey Isolate- 1 servings
    fish oil
    multivitamin
    hawthorn berry
    milk thistle
    500mg of vitamin c

meal at 8:15am:
    steak
    yams

meal at 11am:
    chicken
    yams

meal at 1pm:
    3 hamburger patties
    brown rice
    carrots
    cucumbers

meal at 4pm:
    3 chicken burger patties
    6 meatballs
    1/2 cup of pasta
    carrots
    cucumbers

meal at 7:45pm:
    Met-rx ultramyosyn Whey Isolate- 1 servings

Some Pics from Yesterday
    Last edited by tankydank7; 04-01-2012 at 10:50 PM.

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    log looks great.. sorry i fell a couple days behind .. but catching back up.. work outs look awesome too..
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Day 5

Sundays are my off days so that equals rest for me!
    woke up around 6 and had a protein shake and my morning pills:
    fish oil
    multivitamin
    hawthorn berry
    milk thistle
    500mg of vitamin c

meal at 8:15am:
    steak
    yams

meal at 11am:
    chicken
    yams

meal at 1:
    3 hamburger patties
    brown rice
    carrots
    cucumbers
    Wish I could get up at 6am on Sundays. Let alone that early when on a rest day.

It always helps when someone who has achieved helps others out! Glad someone was there and they were professional enough to help out!! Get with it!! Now you have your eyes focused - so get your body there!! I am sure you can do it! Gonna be watching your threads!

Day 4

today was super awesome!
    I woke up this morning very refreshed and pumped to workout at 24hr fitness rather than the tiny gym at my school!

pre workout:
    Juggernaut
    5g of creatine
    fish oil
    multivitamin
    hawthorn berry
    milk thistle
    500mg of vitamin c

post workout:

post workout meal:
    steak
    half a yam

meal at 12:
    steak
    brown rice
    mixed vegetables

meal at 4:
    egg salad
    2 slices of wheat bread
    chicken
    ground beef
    carrots

meal at 7:
    sushi!!!

right before bed:
    BCAA

ya i just had to go out and eat some haha probably not the best thing to be eating but ya

yesterday at the gym was really kool. i met a guy who was a pro bodybuilder, i asked him if he would help me work on my poses and he did! it was great, he took about 35 mins to help me pose and then he gave me tons of insites on how to become better and get ready for my contests in october. so he told me to over these next 2 months to get up to 190 i only weigh 166ish right now! big freakin jump but i can do it therefore i will! then to start cutting 20 weeks out and dropping 1lb a week. I'm pretty excited to make that huge jump! so looks like ima probably get a little fatter than i am now n a lot bigger haha!

Reb

Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    log looks great.. sorry i fell a couple days behind .. but catching back up.. work outs look awesome too..
    dude your doing great keep it up. u have really awesome logs!!!

Wish I could get up at 6am on Sundays. Let alone that early when on a rest day.
    you can do it just gotta want to do it and set ur mind to it!