Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Hemavol - My opinions; pepper your haterade bottles

1. I noticed an infinitesimal increase in my pump (back and bis), my hopes were shat on. Pumps aren't anything I really look for, but as something praised as the ultimate volumizer, I figured I should at least get some stretch marks for how much I paid.

2. Why does no one hate on gylcerol? Where is all the "its just a water pump, non beneficial" bros at for all the hemavol threads? Dat cosmetic pump

3. Even with no extra pump, I looked extra juicy, will update thread with pics maybe for before and after

4. Lemon tastes pretty damn good

Although I didn't get a hyoge pump, my muscles looked more juicy and engorged, but I just didn't feel it... Anyone else with similar experiences?

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No haterade...we just need to get you taking it properly and you'll be set. If you could answer these questions for me, I know we can get you having great pumps in as little as 1-2 more workouts.

#1 - How much water did you consume with your dose?
    #2 - How many scoops did you use?
    #3 - How long was your dose after your most recent meal?
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No hating man....thanks for your input

Everyone responds differently... hopefully we can help you out (Vaughn's questions)

Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    No haterade...we just need to get you taking it properly and you'll be set. If you could answer these questions for me, I know we can get you having great pumps in as little as 1-2 more workouts.

#1 - How much water did you consume with your dose?
    #2 - How many scoops did you use?
    #3 - How long was your dose after your most recent meal?
    Well I enjoyed the juiciness alone. I'm just confused as to how I didn't notice an actual pump. From the way I looked, I felt like I should have been feeling like my muscles were going to pop.

1. 10oz + 1.5 SP-MAx & 12oz + 1.5 scoop Hema
    2. ^^^ 22 oz total combined with SP-Max
    3. Well.. I ate 3 pieces of wheat bread 25 minutes before my 2 shakes, as my last meal would have been a protein shake 3 hours ago with no carbs.

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Purplekoolaid View Post
    1. I noticed an infinitesimal increase in my pump (back and bis), my hopes were shat on. Pumps aren't anything I really look for, but as something praised as the ultimate volumizer, I figured I should at least get some stretch marks for how much I paid.

2. Why does no one hate on gylcerol? Where is all the "its just a water pump, non beneficial" bros at for all the hemavol threads? Dat cosmetic pump

3. Even with no extra pump, I looked extra juicy, will update thread with pics maybe for before and after

4. Lemon tastes pretty damn good

Although I didn't get a hyoge pump, my muscles looked more juicy and engorged, but I just didn't feel it... Anyone else with similar experiences?
    Personally, my back is one of the spots that I really never get any pump...no matter what supplement I take. Do you usually get pumps in your back when training? Bis on the other hand...I always get a nice pump. This is with 1-1.5 scoops in 20-24 ounces of water.
    --- Blankety Blank Blank ---

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    heh try drinking almost a gallon of water during your workout with it and you'll get ridiculous and the most painful pumps ever.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post
    Personally, my back and shoulders are two places that I really never get any pump...no matter what supplement I take. Do you usually get pumps in your back when training? Bis on the other hand...I always get a nice pump. This is with 1-1.5 scoops in 20-24 ounces of water.
    Yeah I get lat pumps.

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    heh try drinking almost a gallon of water during your workout with it and you'll get ridiculous and the most painful pumps ever.
    Is this just muscle engorgement of water with the glycerol?

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I tend to have better pumps with cit mal/agmatine/hemavol if I dont eat for 60-90 min pre taking hemavol. The meal is my typical breakfast of 60g muesli with fruit and 40-50g of the myofusion that I have with milk. Try that atleast once.

SP max and Hemavol = the tits for me...

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you shake the tub prior to use?

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I get lat pumps.
    damn...you are so lucky!!!!

My suggestion, for what works for me, is NOT to take in the white bread. However, if you want to eat your white bread, try eating it at least 45-60 minutes before hemavol.....

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I enjoyed the juiciness alone. I'm just confused as to how I didn't notice an actual pump. From the way I looked, I felt like I should have been feeling like my muscles were going to pop.

1. 10oz + 1.5 SP-MAx & 12oz + 1.5 scoop Hema
    2. ^^^ 22 oz total combined with SP-Max
    3. Well.. I ate 3 pieces of wheat bread 25 minutes before my 2 shakes, as my last meal would have been a protein shake 3 hours ago with no carbs.
    Ok I see the issue.

Many people respond best to HemaVol on a completely empty stomach, while some respond best with carbs. it sounds like you will do MUCH better on an empty stomach. Now I understand that may be hard since many poeple like to eat just prior to their workout.

Try your next workout with the exact same doses you took(with the sp max + hemavol + 24oz water total), but do it with no pre-wo meal. You may be hungry during your workout, but it will make your post workout anabolic meal that much more effective/satisfying.
    I got no strings on me

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not a fan of glycerol like you said OP, but I get epic pumps from agmatine.
    Meow

Ok I see the issue.

Many people respond best to HemaVol on a completely empty stomach, while some respond best with carbs. it sounds like you will do MUCH better on an empty stomach. Now I understand that may be hard since many poeple like to eat just prior to their workout.

Try your next workout with the exact same doses you took(with the sp max + hemavol + 24oz water total), but do it with no pre-wo meal. You may be hungry during your workout, but it will make your post workout anabolic meal that much more effective/satisfying.
    Yeah I usually space my meals out 3 hours before my workout, so thats usually not a problem. With me being a student, and limited time in the house before I go to work at 6:30pm followed by gym at 9pm, I usually slam a protein shake or something before hand. Ill try and get a carb meal 3 hours before my workout and see what happens.

Yeah I usually space my meals out 3 hours before my workout, so thats usually not a problem. With me being a student, and limited time in the house before I go to work at 6:30pm followed by gym at 9pm, I usually slam a protein shake or something before hand. Ill try and get a carb meal 3 hours before my workout and see what happens.
    perfect. Please keep me filled in on this, I know we can have you a believe in no time
    I got no strings on me

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    perfect. Please keep me filled in on this, I know we can have you a believe in no time
    I have tried 3 hours before and i have tried 30 min before and didnt really feel like either worked for me (3 hours before I felt bad because I was hungry, 30 min before I felt heavy and not really pumped). 60-90 min hit the spot just right. Got 5 tubs here (got freaked out by the possible ban of supplements in the UK)

Originally Posted by justfive View Post
    I have tried 3 hours before and i have tried 30 min before and didnt really feel like either worked for me (3 hours before I felt bad because I was hungry, 30 min before I felt heavy and not really pumped). 60-90 min hit the spot just right. Got 5 tubs here (got freaked out by the possible ban of supplements in the UK)
    Ill take this into account, as your opinion is one of the very few I value around here even if this suggestion isn't intelligence driven

Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sp max @ 1.5-2 scoops gives me awesome pumps alone. When I stacked it with hemavol it was honestly to the point of pumps being detrimental. No idea how you didn't notice anything.
    Lupus Fiasco

Former Virginia Tech Library King of Aesthetics

Fall or climb I chose the latter

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Massicio View Post
    Sp max @ 1.5-2 scoops gives me awesome pumps alone. When I stacked it with hemavol it was honestly to the point of pumps being detrimental. No idea how you didn't notice anything.
    Yes but more importantly did you try the sample of Proto Whey Mocha you got?
    Such much Placebo in here.

Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GetRippedInc View Post
    Yes but more importantly did you try the sample of Proto Whey Mocha you got?
    In the newest order? It comes in tomorrow. Last order I got samples of fitness pro super whey? (sp?) Not exactly sure of the name. It was chocolate.
    Lupus Fiasco

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In the newest order? It comes in tomorrow. Last order I got samples of fitness pro super whey? (sp?) Not exactly sure of the name. It was chocolate.
    Ok... try it as soon as you get it. Best mocha flavor of any protein

Originally Posted by GetRippedInc View Post
    Ok... try it as soon as you get it. Best mocha flavor of any protein
    peppered.
    Lupus Fiasco

peppered.
    Add salt too

I think its my diet, but not many products give me insane pumps.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sports Med. 2010;40(2):113-29. doi: 10.2165/11530760-000000000-00000.
    Guidelines for glycerol use in hyperhydration and rehydration associated with exercise.
    van Rosendal SP, Osborne MA, Fassett RG, Coombes JS.

School of Human Movement Studies, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. svanrosendal@hms.uq.edu.au
    Dehydration in athletes alters cardiovascular and thermoregulatory function and may inhibit endurance exercise capacity if fluid loss exceeds 2% of bodyweight (BW). If this level of dehydration cannot be prevented when starting from a state of euhydration, then athletes may create a state of hyperhydration by consuming extra fluid prior to exercise. From this hyperhydrated situation, individuals have a greater capacity to tolerate fluid loss before becoming dehydrated. Furthermore, excess pre-exercise fluid intake enhances thermoregulatory ability, as well as increasing plasma volume to maintain cardiac output. However, hyperhydrating before exercise is difficult, because a large fluid intake is typically accompanied by diuresis. Glycerol-containing beverages create an osmotic gradient in the circulation favouring fluid retention, thereby facilitating hyperhydration and protecting against dehydration. Many studies have shown that increases in body water by 1 L or more are achievable through glycerol hyperhydration. This article analyses the evidence for glycerol use in facilitating hyperhydration and rehydration, and provides guidelines for athletes wishing to use this compound. An analysis of the studies in this area indicates that endurance athletes intending to hyperhydrate with glycerol should ingest glycerol 1.2 g/kg BW in 26 mL/kg BW of fluid over a period of 60 minutes, 30 minutes prior to exercise. The effects of glycerol on total body water when used during rehydration are less well defined, due to the limited studies conducted. However, ingesting glycerol 0.125 g/kg BW in a volume equal to 5 mL/kg BW during exercise will delay dehydration, while adding glycerol 1.0 g/kg BW to each 1.5 L of fluid consumed following exercise will accelerate the restoration of plasma volume. Side effects from glycerol ingestion are rare, but include nausea, gastrointestinal discomfort and light-headedness. In summary, glycerol ingestion before, during or following exercise is likely to improve the hydration state of the endurance athlete.
    Exploring the potential ergogenic effects of glycerol hyperhydration.
    Nelson JL, Robergs RA.
    Source
    Exercise Physiology Laboratories, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131-1258, USA.
    Abstract
    During athletic competition or recreational pursuits, a body's hydration level can become compromised, resulting in a decrement in performance. Glycerol (1,2,3-propanetriol) has been used to induce hyperhydration in an attempt to offset the deleterious effects of dehydration. When glycerol is consumed orally, it is rapidly absorbed primarily in the small intestine. It is reported to be evenly distributed among all fluid compartments, with the exception of the cerebral spinal fluid and aqueous humour, and promotes hyperhydration by inducing an osmotic gradient. Through an increase in the kidney's medullary concentration gradient, water absorption in the nephron is enhanced. When glycerol is consumed, the plasma glycerol concentration increases in proportion to the dose ingested, which easily exceeds the glycerol saturation point resulting in urinary glycerol excretion. Thus, without supplemental glycerol ingestion, there will be a decrease in the osmotic gradient resulting in a loss of hyperhydration. The ergogenic nature of glycerol has been investigated as to its effect on fluid retention, thermoregulation, cardiovascular responses and performance. While many studies provide evidence of hyperhydration, others do not. Only two studies reviewed showed a thermoregulatory advantage. Furthermore, the preponderance of evidence neither weighed for or against cardiovascular or performance advantages. What makes one study provide favourable results while another study does not is unclear. Possible explanations may include subject characteristics, environmental factors, research design, whether fluids with or without glycerol were given during exercise, the rate at which fluids are initially given to induce hyperhydration, the time between peak hyperhydration/peak plasma glycerol concentration and the trial (i.e. exercise), the glycerol dose (i.e. 1.0 g/kg body mass) and what it is based upon, the percentage glycerol solution (i.e. 5%, 20%), the variation of time between the end of the hydration protocol and the beginning of exercise, or perhaps the intensity of exercise (fixed, variable, percentage maximum oxygen uptake). What is clear is that glycerol has the capacity to enhance fluid retention. In so doing, glycerol hyperhydration may be a logistically preferred method due to concomitant decrease in urine output and free-water clearance, which may give a performance advantage by offsetting dehydration. Future research should focus on maintaining plasma glycerol concentrations at levels necessary to maintain osmotic forces required to support continued hyperhydration. Potential benefits of glycerol should be further explored to identify the circumstances or factors that may contribute to an ergogenic effect.
    So, let me get this straight. You had no pump, looked juicy, didn't notice anything, but feel the need to do before and after pics? What are you going on about, brah?
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    So, let me get this straight. You had no pump, looked juicy, didn't notice anything, but feel the need to do before and after pics? What are you going on about, brah?
    I had a pump, just nothing extra. But as the undisputed "pump" king, I was wondering if anyone had similar experiences of not noticing much. Vaughn has me on my way to gainsville

GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Spreading the LOVE of IForce at my local gym.
    IForce Nutrition Compete Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145939303

therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not to hijack the thread but has anyone tried the watermelon flavor? Love the lemon but watermelon sounds tasty!
    Logs:

CORE NUTRITIONALS- Core ABC Log(Current)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155829753&p=1110237253#post1110237253

BETANCOURT- D-Stunner Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154348601&p=1080083291&posted=1#post1080083291

AAEFX- Nytric EFX Pro Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152192813&p=1032369553#post1032369553

BETANCOURT- Pure Aminos Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151561123&p=1019213503#post1019213503

Originally Posted by therockap1 View Post
    Not to hijack the thread but has anyone tried the watermelon flavor? Love the lemon but watermelon sounds tasty!
    i think the watermelon beats out the lemon...which is nuts to say
    I got no strings on me

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. The benefit of Hemavol is in performance, not pump.
    2. I hate on the GMS all the time, ask Vaughn.
    3. Juicy is good.
    4. Lemon is very good, still haven't had watermelon

therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think the watermelon beats out the lemon...which is nuts to say
    Buying it next time out then, unreal if that's the case!
    Logs:

CORE NUTRITIONALS- Core ABC Log(Current)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155829753&p=1110237253#post1110237253

BETANCOURT- D-Stunner Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154348601&p=1080083291&posted=1#post1080083291

AAEFX- Nytric EFX Pro Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152192813&p=1032369553#post1032369553

BETANCOURT- Pure Aminos Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151561123&p=1019213503#post1019213503