Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Best form of BCAA to take?

Currently i am taking the Optimum Nutrition BCAA caps (1000mg).

I take about 8 pills per day, 2 in the morning, 2 before training, and 4 right after training.

The prob is, and this is very weird.....i once took the caps.....then shortly after that, a silent burp came out, i sort of let it out from my nose and i just puffed out a cloud of white powder through my nose lol. This sort of thing happens often with these BCAA caps, not that extreme but i sort of burp and i can feel the powder in my throat a little bit.

This cant be normal.

What BCAA do you guys use?
    OG of BB.COM

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Russian_Muscle View Post
    Currently i am taking the Optimum Nutrition BCAA caps (1000mg).

I take about 8 pills per day, 2 in the morning, 2 before training, and 4 right after training.

The prob is, and this is very weird.....i once took the caps.....then shortly after that, a silent burp came out, i sort of let it out from my nose and i just puffed out a cloud of white powder through my nose lol. This sort of thing happens often with these BCAA caps, not that extreme but i sort of burp and i can feel the powder in my throat a little bit.

This cant be normal.

What BCAA do you guys use?
    Powder burps aren't that abnormal, i get them randomly as well as many others.

BCAA products aren't really that complicated. Some are nice as they have added ingredients for performance bonuses like Xtend, or they're just cheap and good RecoverPro. I like BC+EAA from LG, EAAs are a gread addition.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd stick with pre and post workout for BCAA's, unless you are also using them for some kind of fasted training in the morning.

schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    never used caps, but its not uncommon with them to get that when u burp.a very good and cheap option out there is recoverpro.if u want the added goodies with the bcaas i.e.Cit-Mal,glutamine etc... then purple wraath,recoup,xtend,atomic 7...are one of the most popular options.

kentykentkent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kentykentkent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kentykentkent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kentykentkent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kentykentkent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kentykentkent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kentykentkent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kentykentkent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kentykentkent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kentykentkent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kentykentkent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you have a protein rich diet, around 1-1.5g protein per lbs, BCAA'S won't give you any additional benefits.

Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thanks for the replies everyone
    I just ordered a little stack from Muscle Pharm, the protein, pre workout and post worko out, plus orange triad.

None of those products are available in ***** for some reason, and ive never tried muscle pharm so will give it a go
    OG of BB.COM

My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BCAAs aren't a real necessity IMO as long as you're consuming enough high quality protein throughout the day.
    Team Beyond Fitness - http://********.com/beyondfitnessofficial
    For coaching, send me a personal message!