lobo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shoes for Bigger guys

Hey friends. So I've really been into kickstarting my work outs. I am 6'0" trying to get from 242 down to 195. I am currently around 225lbs but I've really slowed with my cardio. I've got lower back and knee issues from 15 years of football. I was curious if anybody knew anything about a good pair of shoes which would be good for use in the gym, but mostly for running, either on the road or treadmill.

I don't want these body issues to get worse, but I am also really focused on accomplishing my goals. Any feedback would be great!

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Running shoes for running. lifting shoes for lifting. There is no do it all shoe. The shoe that prevents knee problems from you feet hitting the pavement running is to soft for lifting and will aggravate knee problems there by allowing your feet to shift side to side.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

This Space For Rent painted_klown's Avatar
    painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am a really big guy and I find that Asics brand shoes provide the best support for walking/jogging/running.

For lifting, I suggest the ever popular Converse Chuck Taylors.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #11 ()---()

++ Positive Crew ++

*Misc Cologne Crew*

***Misc Cigar Crew***

***Misc. Illuminati Crew***