BChap1209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tall, skinny teenage boy- want to gain weight and muscle!

I am 15 years old, I am 5'11" and 115lbs. I run track and play soccer so I do a lot of ab work and I can get a six pack pretty quickly, but that's not what I'm worried about. I'm not looking to get ripped or anything like that, all I want is to have less skinny arms, legs, and torso. My upper arms are about 10in and my thighs are 16.

The average day for me consists of eating some cereal, a breakfast burrito or hot pocket for breakfast. I eat a bagel mid-morning, a sandwich (turkey, cheese, ham, salami) and some chips or carrots for lunch, and I normally have some Campbells Chunky in the afternoon. My dinners normally consist of standard vegetables, meat, and grains, with a fruit and desert course after. I end up drinking about 3 or 4 cups of milk a day, along with water and Gatorade.

(edit) I'D LOVE TO GO TO A GYM (edit), although there is one in my school that has a bunch of good equipment. I have a chin-up bar and two 15lb weights at home. I'm willing to buy some more equipment if necessary.

Please give me tips on my diet, when to workout and what to do. I want to gain as much weight and muscle as possible!
    Last edited by BChap1209; 03-21-2012 at 06:24 PM.

jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    "I don't really want to go to a gym,"

Leaves thread

Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not sure if srs

BChap1209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    THERE!
    happy?

Darklon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Eh, I don't care for abs either as they are so easy to get I don't see everyone's problem. I don't want to get to into it so I'll give you an example of my typical routine.

Set 1: Bench press, underhand pull-ups, and bicep curls
    Set 2: Bench press, overhand pull-ups, and triceps extensions
    Set 3: Bench press, another kind of pull-up I have no name for, and preacher curls
    Set 4: Bench press, triceps extensions, and squats
    Set 5: Bench press, bicep curls, and another exercise I have not a name for involving a bench press and dumbbells and me lifting them horizontally from the sides to above me chest
    Set 6: Bench press, triceps extensions, and squats
    Set 7: Bench press, triceps extensions, and preacher curls
    Set 8: Bench press, triceps extensions, and bicep curls

You can buy a home bench press and weights for 50-100$ if you have the room for it, I got one on one of my birthdays and my sister paid 50 $ for it, barbell they got kinda sucks because you have to screw on the weights, I would much rather have an Olympic barbell but you use what you got.

I would recommend you get some whey protein powder, I don't if the brand matters but I use ON Pro-Complex I got at the Smoothie Factory. I also use a pre-workout called N.O. Explode 2.0 but I don't think you should use that until you are 17 or something. If you use creatine I don't think that is bad for you but my dad has or had something against it so I don't know.

Also as long as you continue to workout I don't think you can lose muscle but if you just stop and get lazy for a while you can lose it, use it or lose it, I had to experience that the hard way through my addiction.

Oh, and don't use drugs no matter what they tell you, they will hinder your goal to gain mass and muscle. Don't listen to druggies, 90% of those kids are *******s and liars, some are alright but most are that way even if it doesn't seem like it, trust me. They don't even know what that **** does to them, even weed is bad,especially since it ****s with your brain, I don't even want to begin how mind-****ed I became from that ****.

Enough of that, you can make your own life decisions and I just used my chance to influence you positively so I hope you take it to heart, I wish I did when so many people warned me.

By the way, I am no expert but this is what I know works for me, I love my long workouts, really gets me a lot of endorphins released too. I also have tried hammer curls recently to work my brachialis which is the other muscle in between the biceps and triceps that is commonly ignored and thus I think I will do those a lot more now instead of regular bicep curls, I even did hammer preacher curls lmao

Good luck to you, peace and love, Namaste.

Edit: Okay, I got into it anyways haha

Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Darklon View Post
    Eh, I don't care for abs either as they are so easy to get I don't see everyone's problem. I don't want to get to into it so I'll give you an example of my typical routine.
    You Say "Easy to get" as if you are given to them.Everyone always have them just under layer of fat usually.

ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't want to jump on the bandwagon, but you may want to look into the program called Babylover's Starting Strength.

Also, calculate your daily macronutrient intake along with caloric intake.

From there, add to your macros and calories in order to gain weight.

I:E: if you ate 200g Carbs, 100g protein, 50g fat then increase it to like 300g carbs, 110g protein, 60g fat.
    Always Pick 3 Crew

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go to your school gym.
    Start babylover's starting strength.

Get your diet in check <- important.

Darklon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Will390 View Post
    You Say "Easy to get" as if you are given to them.Everyone always have them just under layer of fat usually.
    LMAO I know that haha, I mean defined abs, all you do is lose fat but I guess since I'm starting out skinny that is not so hard lol.
    Last edited by Darklon; 03-21-2012 at 07:10 PM. Reason: damn typos

NKennedy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NKennedy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NKennedy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NKennedy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NKennedy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Like everyone said, Babylovers SS.