Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50)

SNS DAA+Triazole - Dosage and Possibly Last Stack Ever

I'm 35, 5'10", 190 lbs, been lifting for shape and athletics for 13 years. I've done prohormones once, never done anabolics, and I've run stacks of AXT/Triazole twice now.

I have said that for me, all I really need is proper diet, training, and sleep and I usually get the results I like, BUT I do like supplements when they work.

Now I am ready to try this stack again, to see if it really boosts my test levels and how I perform in the gym. I have one bottle of SNS DAA caps and one bottle of Triazole. I am also thinking of adding L-dopa just to be safe.

I did my preliminary bloodwork this morning, so I will have before and after results.

Can anyone recommend the best dosage for this based on experience? Here is what I was thinking below:

Weeks 1-2: DAA+L-dopa
    Weeks 2-4: DAA/L-dopa/Triazole
    Weeks 4-6: Triazole

Thoughts? Suggestions? Experiences?

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for blood work.

DAA dosage, stick to the recommended 4 caps. You can split it into 2/2 if you wish am/pm, or am/pre-wo.

Triazole, I've never used but have heard good things about it. Overall dosing scheme looks sound to me.
    Meow

Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nom Z View Post
    In for blood work.

DAA dosage, stick to the recommended 4 caps. You can split it into 2/2 if you wish am/pm, or am/pre-wo.

Triazole, I've never used but have heard good things about it. Overall dosing scheme looks sound to me.
    Sweet. Thanks Nom Z. Anyone else? Cheers!

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    I'm 35, 5'10", 190 lbs, been lifting for shape and athletics for 13 years. I've done prohormones once, never done anabolics, and I've run stacks of AXT/Triazole twice now.

I have said that for me, all I really need is proper diet, training, and sleep and I usually get the results I like, BUT I do like supplements when they work.

Now I am ready to try this stack again, to see if it really boosts my test levels and how I perform in the gym. I have one bottle of SNS DAA caps and one bottle of Triazole. I am also thinking of adding L-dopa just to be safe.

I did my preliminary bloodwork this morning, so I will have before and after results.

Can anyone recommend the best dosage for this based on experience? Here is what I was thinking below:

Personally I prefer longer 6-8 week runs of DAA, but that's just me.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Am running this now. I started with 3/4 bottle Activate Xtreme with triazole and saw awesome results. After my 3/4 bottle of AX ran out, I put DAA in its place. I have been using the DAA w/ the TZ for about 3 weeks and am seeing good results BUT I preferred the AX/TZ combo. Hope this helps
    Controlled Labs White Flood / GlycerGrow pre-workout Cocktail review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143520763&p=855787103#post855787103

Change your life by watching these!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X38PCf7kao

Reppin back 100% | Message me if I owe you reps

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Few things. I would rather run the DAA longer, 6 weeks would be a nice spot. Activate Xtreme would compliment DAA nicely as it already has l-dopa in it. Triazole will work too. I would do 2 weeks with DAA, then 4 weeks DAA + Triazole.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2 ar least 8 weeks with natty boosters.
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

Ok, thanks for all of the feedback guys. I'll let you know where my bloodwork comes in at when I get it in a few days.

So how about this below:

Weeks 2-6: DAA/L-dopa/Triazole
    Weeks 6-7: Triazole

Hey Guys,

Today is day 2 of just SNs DAA.

WORKOUT
    My session today was pretty good. I don't expect to feel anything until around the 12th day.

DIGESTION
    Have had the runs all day. Not sure if I'm just off or the DAA is having that effect. I am also taking probiotics as I find that helps balance me out very well.

PROSTATE
    I tend to get an enlarged prostate from test boosters, so I'm taking a mix of Saw Palmetto, Nettle Root, and Pumpkin. I had my PSA taken yesterday in addition to everything else (Total test, Free Test, FSH, LH, SHBG, TSH, T3, T4).

LIBIDO
    I am a bit nervous about DAA in this regard. I know some people's libido reacts negatively, although most respond positively. My girl is coming in from out of town in 2 weeks, and we are MILES apart, so for roughly 14 days we will be having lots of sex. I can't have any issues at that time. I will wait and see what happens. I had a nice increase with Triazole as a standalone, but when I introduced the DAA midway through last time, my libido took a dip. I don't know what happened, but I was also VERY stressed so I best most of it was psychological. Anyway, if I start to experience any dips in libido, I'm stopping the DAA and resuming with the Triazole.

Should I load for a few days? I understand it's not necessary, but what is the benefit to doing this?

Thanks guys. I'll keep you posted on everything, although I'm not good about posting progression in lifts. I'll try, though.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't bother with DAA loading. I'm willing to bet your libido will go up quite a bit.

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also had increased libido from DAA without any GI issues.

Like coop said, don't load.
    Meow

Forgot to mention, I am not currently taking L-dopa. Do I really need it? I guess everyone responds differently, but ive read up a lot on L-dopa and I saw enough negative feedback to make the think twice about adding it.

Thoughts?

It's another protective measure, gone through 3 bottles of DAA without any use of l-dopa.
    Meow

Day 3. Still got the squirts. Leg day today was good. I felt like I could add more weight than expected and/or push out two more reps than usual. Probably psycho****tic, but encouraging.

Want these squirts to stop, though. Cheers!

Got my PRE stack bloodwork results today.

Mar. 21, 2012

Total Test - 511 (348 - 1197) ***This worries me as it is well below 668, the number for males 35-44. What does this mean for me?***

Free Test - 18.14 (5.0 - 21.0)

% Free Test - 3.55 (1.5 - 4.2)

FSH - 2.3 (1.5 - 12.4) ***Worries me that this is so low in the range***

LH - 2.9 (1.7 - 8.6) ***Worries me that this is so low in the range***

IGF -1 - 221 (115 - 307)

Estradiol, Sensitive - 12 (3 - 70)

SHBG - 26.2 (16.5 - 55.9)

TSH, T4, T3 uptake, FTI - HAPPY to report all in perfect middle range!!!!

PSA - 1.2 (0.0 - 4.0) ***Lower than last time, but still high for my age - concerned***

Thoughts?

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your numbers look great man. Don't worry too much about average test numbers; if you're asymptomatic of low T (which you should be at 511), I wouldn't be concerned. Your free test also looks great.

Just because something is low in the range or lower than last time does not mean you should be concerned. When was your last bloodwork anyway?

I have a feeling DAA will benefit you quite a bit since your LH/FSH aren't exactly high.

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    Your numbers look great man. Don't worry too much about average test numbers; if you're asymptomatic of low T (which you should be at 511), I wouldn't be concerned. Your free test also looks great.

Just because something is low in the range or lower than last time does not mean you should be concerned. When was your last bloodwork anyway?

I have a feeling DAA will benefit you quite a bit since your LH/FSH aren't exactly high.
    Going to echo this as well, you're in range without any complaints about lethargy/libido/etc, I wouldn't worry about the values on the lower range.
    Meow

nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a question for all you guys on test stacks.. I really want to know what you are noticing from taking bioforge/triazole/daa etc ? I am currently on my 3rd week on test factor 4 a day, 4 triazole and 4 x factor adv and I notice i am not sure if this stack is really working. I just feel a little stronger, no libido changes, no oily skin, no pimples. I do feel stronger but not sure what is helping since I am stacking them all together..
    If it don't hurt, it's not working. Go big or go home!!

Originally Posted by nyc_quy View Post
    I have a question for all you guys on test stacks.. I really want to know what you are noticing from taking bioforge/triazole/daa etc ? I am currently on my 3rd week on test factor 4 a day, 4 triazole and 4 x factor adv and I notice i am not sure if this stack is really working. I just feel a little stronger, no libido changes, no oily skin, no pimples. I do feel stronger but not sure what is helping since I am stacking them all together..
    I consistently get stronger on TZ and XFA...and I have a feeling that neither is hormone-related per se. How old are you? Does your diet usually provide high amounts of ArA?

nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I consistently get stronger on TZ and XFA...and I have a feeling that neither is hormone-related per se. How old are you? Does your diet usually provide high amounts of ArA?
    i am 38. i am not sure if my " diet " provides a lot of ArA but i am eating clean and hit all my macros. I take either craze or xtend as well.

i am 38. i am not sure if my " diet " provides a lot of ArA but i am eating clean and hit all my macros. I take either craze or xtend as well.
    That isn't my point. Most of these "clean" diets are actually deficient in ArA which increases the utility of a supplement like XFA.

That isn't my point. Most of these "clean" diets are actually deficient in ArA which increases the utility of a supplement like XFA.
    any suggestions? what changes can i make to make sure i am using these products to the best affects.

any suggestions? what changes can i make to make sure i am using these products to the best affects.
    Are you dosing the xfa using neuron's protocol? Workout days only, 4 caps XFA + 6g GMS + 1-2g of carnitine all 30-40 min preworkout.

Are you dosing the xfa using neuron's protocol? Workout days only, 4 caps XFA + 6g GMS + 1-2g of carnitine all 30-40 min preworkout.
    sorry don't mean to jack this thread.. no just taking xfa(4) 30 mins before workout. aware me on neuron's protocol..

sorry don't mean to jack this thread.. no just taking xfa(4) 30 mins before workout. aware me on neuron's protocol..
    You just quoted it lol

Thanks for the feedback, fellas. Back in January, I had suffered from a big life change and my levels dipped. I was overall pleased with the results received today.

Today is day 6 on the stack and I feel good. Nothing extraordinary. Had a really good workout.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the feedback, fellas. Back in January, I had suffered from a big life change and my levels dipped. I was overall pleased with the results received today.

Today is day 6 on the stack and I feel good. Nothing extraordinary. Had a really good workout.

Thanks again!
    Nice, keep the updates coming.
    Meow

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Life changes are a large cause of general population hormonal fluctuations. You'd be surprised how much mentality effects your health. I'd look at making sure that clears up before anything.

Also, don't stress the DAA dosage timing. I've seen some guys worry about it. Just be semi-consistent and get it in and you'll love the effects of it.
    I can do amazing things for your body composition. PM for more info.

Disclaimer: posting while erect.

Thanks again walkingmalice and Nom Z! I agree that mental health effects everything else. My life is much better than it was back in Jan, so that's good.

I never knew how much stress, anxiety, etc. can effect your physical health. Stress really is the silent killer. I learned a HUGE lesson then. I have a good friend who's 35 and has suffered from chronic stress for the last 8 years and he is on TRT for the rest of his life. His doctor says his chronic stress killed his proper hormone production.

DON'T SWEAT THE PETTY STUFF...PET THE SWEAT STUFF!

...btw, I forgot to clarify that this is day 6 of the DAA only. I won't introduce the Triazole until day 12-14. Thanks!

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Few things. I would rather run the DAA longer, 6 weeks would be a nice spot. Activate Xtreme would compliment DAA nicely as it already has l-dopa in it. Triazole will work too. I would do 2 weeks with DAA, then 4 weeks DAA + Triazole.
    This too, the DAA part. I like running DAA for extended periods. IE 12-16 weeks.
    I can do amazing things for your body composition. PM for more info.

Disclaimer: posting while erect.