MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrsMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Juggernaut workout day 1

I've been doing this routine for about three weeks now and I rotate between three differant routines every other month.
    Hit it at 7am! Was having a lil rough time this am but I took it out on my body lol. Now I feel great and sleepy all in one lol.

LEGS! SUPPER SETS!

Leg Extensions
    6 Sets Of 20 Reps
    Dumbbell Step Ups
    3 Sets Of 15 Reps

Seated Leg Curl
    3 Sets Of 15 Reps
    Plie Dumbbell Squat
    3 Sets Of 15 Reps

Leg Press
    3 Sets Of 20 Reps
    Freehand Jump Squat
    3 Sets Of 10 Reps

Barbell Lunge
    6 Sets Of 20 Reps
    (3-single lunges/3-double lunges
    Mountain Climbers
    3 Sets Of 15 Reps

Stiff-Legged Barbell Deadlift
    3 Sets Of 15 Reps
    Frog Hops
    3 Sets Of 15 Reps

Barbell Squat
    4 Sets Of 8-15 Reps

Stairmaster
    30 min
    Once you control the mind, "YOU CAN", Conquer your body.
    Much Love,
    Mind_Body_Empowerment2012
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143667053

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)

Hey MrsMB - just wanted to give you a "heads up" on your postings. Make sure you keep all your posts in your orignal thread that you created. Just go to that thread and hit the "reply" button and continue to add posts to that original thread.

I will copy this post to your original thread for you.

You are not the only one who has done this - it is a common "newbie" mistake. Hope you don't mind the picture - I think they are hillarious!! I will send you a personal message as well!

Please don't post in this thread!!

Last edited by WildBill22; 04-02-2012 at 02:52 PM.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut challenge!

As Wildbill said, please only use your initial log and put all of your updates in the single log instead of creating a new log for each day/entry.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey JUGGERNAUT Nation!!!

As the Grand Prize winner of the 2012 Arnold portion of I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting often. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread as much s I can.

You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7405463&page=1
    We are all Inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.

***ENERGY*** ***POWER*** ***PASSION***

The Future holds INFINITE Possibilities. The ones that really matter are the ones you choose to follow and bring into reality.
    It's Choice... Not Chance... That Determines Your Destiny.

It has Always been my Philosophy of Life that Difficulties Vanish when Faced Boldly.

***DEDICATION***DETERMINATION***DISCIPLINE***
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Musclefat2k’s "I AM JUGGERNAUT" Convo Log

Originally Posted by MrsMB View Post
    Hey there qtguy, Doing great! 2scoops of HP was a blast LITERALLY! I felt great then i crashed lol but i didn't eat a full meal before i workout tho.
    MrsMB was that your first time using 2 scoops of HP?? I wondered if anybody had ever really done that before. I’m so compulsive I think in my mind the world would come to an end if I dared took the full dosage and I’d be in there lifting EVERY plate in the gym for at least 36 hours or something. But I am thinking of doing this on a day that I don’t have anything to do and make it an entire day for nothing but a workout. Thanks for this post. It was the first that I’ve seen like it.

My INFINITE LABS PRODUCTS I USE
    TO TRANSFORM ME INTO A JUGGERNAUT
    • INFINITE LABS JUGGERNAUT HP
    • INFINITE LABS BCAA
    • INFINITE LABS PHENYL CORE

See Musclefat2k’s Juggernaut Challenge Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3758603&page=2

Follow Musclefat2k on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/#!/BigJTMoney2k

Daily Video Logs
    None
    One Meal, One Workout, One Day At A Time...

Check out My Juggernaut Transformation Log Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143758603

Follow Me on Twitter and Tweet Me!!
    https://twitter.com/#!/BigJTMoney2k