mwise82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite

I got a free sample from Muscletech (Thanks!!). That is some pretty potent stuff.
    Probably the second or third time I have ever tried a "weight loss" supplement. Never got much of anything from others except a case of the jitters.
    This stuff is the real deal! The recommended dosages are a gradual build-up to 4 pills in 1 day after 5 days. I don't think you need that many unless you are 300+. At about 215, 4 pills kept me up ALL NIGHT. That is the only side effect I experienced. My energy levels were defintely elevated. I hadn't had a workout like those in several years. I would have no problem recomending the product to a friend.
    One thing I noticed about the product that was GREAT.....I did come down with a head cold the day I set to start my trial. I didn't want to delay it, do to my work schedule. Let me tell you this... there is absolutely NO BETTER DECONGESTANT on the market today!!!!! After taking 1 pill, my sinuses were clear in about 15minuntes. Never had anything like it before. Amazing!

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, nice review.

Be sure to let us know your progress on HHE over the next few days. Definitely be sure to test your tolerance, I threw down the full 2-pill serving on my first trial before my 7pm workout thinking "well, I'm pretty stim-tolerant" needless to say, I didn't fall asleep as soon as I had planned.

Thanks for posting. Be sure to share your thoughts on the review pages as well - bodybuilding.com/store/muscletech/hydroxycut-hardcore-elite.html
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683

Silvaupro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's been a month since I started using Hydroxycut Hardcore for fat loss, I have to admit that I lost some fat but I don't think it's because of Hydroxycut, I had a lot of hope in this product to burn the last 6 pounds hardest to burn but It didn't simply worked, I didn't feel any boost energy, actually kinda the opposite, it didn't affect my performance in the gym but I didn't feel comfortable, I could recomend this product to my friends because I have seen a lot of good reviews and also I know that my body works very different. The dosage I took was exactly like the bottle says: 2 pills before the two biggest meals.

So could I get better results if I take it another way?, like 3 pills 30 minutes before workout, or what could I do to improve the performance of the supplement? by the way I didn't take any other supplements or medication.

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Silvaupro View Post
    It's been a month since I started using Hydroxycut Hardcore for fat loss, I have to admit that I lost some fat but I don't think it's because of Hydroxycut, I had a lot of hope in this product to burn the last 6 pounds hardest to burn but It didn't simply worked, I didn't feel any boost energy, actually kinda the opposite, it didn't affect my performance in the gym but I didn't feel comfortable, I could recomend this product to my friends because I have seen a lot of good reviews and also I know that my body works very different. The dosage I took was exactly like the bottle says: 2 pills before the two biggest meals.

So could I get better results if I take it another way?, like 3 pills 30 minutes before workout, or what could I do to improve the performance of the supplement? by the way I didn't take any other supplements or medication.
    I'm sorry you didn't get the results you expected. What does your current diet look like just out of curiosity? Do you happen to take any other stimulants throughout the day? (coffee, soda, etc).

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Couple of things to try different next time 1) take a complete stim break before running HHE 2) Get your TDEE/Macros dialed in and diet in check. Sometimes people feel they can eat things like fast food and then take a fat burner and lbs will fall right off. ( not saying this is the case with you just an example)
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)