wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Contests are won from the back

not sure if repost

sorry if it is, but man his back around the 1:20 mark sweet jesus

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Inb4 Dennis Wolf's video after AC 2012.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Inb4 Dennis Wolf's video after AC 2012.
    lol, I literally just expected a picture of Branch's back, possibly with Dennis in the shot. But Branch by himself would have said enough.

BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Backs don't win contests.

Faces do.
    Frustrated at bodybuilding? Read my rant:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148817673&page=1

Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BlackNumero View Post
    Backs don't win contests.

Potential marketing/come back stories do.
    Fixed it for you.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Anthony.b View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    and Sponser

yes, KCSR, been awhile.

Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    and Sponser

yes, KCSR, been awhile.
    Thought I recognized the pic.

lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is this really going to be the theme around here until the next comp wolf/kai/vic/evan don't win?

why isn't everyone talking about how phil may or may not have deserved 2010??? oh yeah, that's right...because he came back and left no questions/ pulled his shyt together/ and took the top spot.

i'm not even a fan of branch's physique, but god i hope he makes all of you mope again after the olympia.

wasn't aware IFBB fans were predominately 16 year old girls who were just told they can't go out on a friday night.

sorry to interrupt...here ya go fellas.

and before i hear/get negs for saying to sack up...i'm a wolf fan. just not a blind one.

Btw, what's a IFBB fan?

wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lee4 View Post
    is this really going to be the theme around here until the next comp wolf/kai/vic/evan don't win?

why isn't everyone talking about how phil may or may not have deserved 2010??? oh yeah, that's right...because he came back and left no questions/ pulled his shyt together/ and took the top spot.

i'm not even a fan of branch's physique, but god i hope he makes all of you mope again after the olympia.

wasn't aware IFBB fans were predominately 16 year old girls who were just told they can't go out on a friday night.

and before i hear/get negs for saying to sack up...i'm a wolf fan. just not a blind one.
    "wasn't aware IFBB fans were predominately 16 year old girls who were just told they can't go out on a friday night."

Almost %90 of IFBB followers think that Dennis deserved the win. There is nothing more normal than voicing your opinion and disagree like some of us did. I think that Branch was the winner on those judges eyes before he even stepped on that stage. %75 of his best would be enough for them to choose Branch.

2010 wasnt like this. Kai at least looked better than Phil at the finals and Phil looked less conditioned for the finals. There is no question though Phil was much better at prejudging. We also talked about Phil/Kai for months. Everyone knows that. past is in past.

Some highlights of the great IFBB:

-I wish we could only talk about that show but oh you are right I totally forgot that since 2010 Arnold Ben Pakulski was robbed at 2010 New York Pro.
    -Kai Greene was robbed in both 2011 Olympia and Sheru Classic.
    -Dennis Wolf was robbed in AC 2012
    -Jose Raymond and Flex Lewis was robbed in 2011 Olympia
    -David Henry was robbed in 2010 Olympia
    -Eduardo Correa was robbed in 2012 Flex Pro
    -Will Harris was robbed in Europa Battle of Champions
    -Nicole Wilkins Lee coming in softer than bikini girls and beating Erin Stern just for being marketable and having a great bone structure.
    -Oksana being robbed although routines count the most and hers are the best judges just have a certain ranking
    -Ed Nunn robbed several times in 2011
    -Ronny Rockel in British GP and O

You can make a case for otherwise saying Nunn was thin, Nicole was pretty, say something as ridiculous and stupid as "you gotta knock the champion out". Most of the time this forum and many others disagreed on these decisions not because that we want to go against the decision because we very well loved the fact that Phil was crowned the MR.O or how Craig Richardson and Frank McGraths conditonings were rewarded several times through the year(all deserving).

I just actually feel sorry for the people like you. You should use that for yourself because I don't feel like crying. I am just pissed and I just know that since I started following this, I saw this happen so many times that I know why it happens. Only problem is, I can't get used to the corrupt ways of IFBB like many other things in life such as religion, politics.

Good day to you
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000)

lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^^gorky88, i'm not sad at all. i wish wolf had taken it, but i don't see the point (that i'm sitting in front of my computer laughing about ATM) in dragging AC stuff into a thread referencing kai (in what is an amazing vid, thanks OP).

this is a thread aimed at talking about kai, i wasn't aware that was code for "hey wasn't it dumb that branch won the AC".

as for your list, there are several i agree with, but that doesn't mean it's my M.O to reference those comps in 99% of every post made here having nothing to do with them.

...but i'm a jerk for pointing it out. perhaps we could just make an IFBB-CT sub-forum.

^^^gorky88, i'm not sad at all. i wish wolf had taken it, but i don't see the point (that i'm sitting in front of my computer laughing about ATM) in dragging AC stuff into a thread referencing kai (in what is an amazing vid, thanks OP).

this is a thread aimed at talking about kai, i wasn't aware that was code for "hey wasn't it dumb that branch won the AC".

as for your list, there are several i agree with, but that doesn't mean it's my M.O to reference those comps in 99% of every post made here having nothing to do with them.

...but i'm a jerk for pointing it out. perhaps we could just make an IFBB-CT sub-forum.
    Because most everyone who sees the thread title before they even click on it thinks this is going to be about Dennis. Given his very recent interview video with him speaking these exact words. Funny, I came off in a joking manner. Then came the melt down like a drama queen. Which made everyone else go....

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm patiently waiting for the bodybuilding fans, mostly guys, to fight during the show over who has the most ripped ass, just like the football (soccer) ultras.

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This^
    IG: waldronconstruction

BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love bitching about this stuff...because frankly:

1)I think I'm right

2)Its a ****ing internet forum.
    Frustrated at bodybuilding? Read my rant:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148817673&page=1

The odd thing is, this video of Kai is one of his all time best. He sounds smart, pretty direct, to the point. As it is from awhile ago. He soon became a rambling, philosophical, mind wandering preacher that left you feeling like he's gone off the deep end.