bPunin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BCAA's AND CARDIO?

I have been lifting weights regularly over the past three months and doing cardio. My question is can i continue to do cardio and take BCAA's and protein to preserve my muscle? I know that extensive cardio can actually take away muscle, but will BCAA's and protein help prevent that?

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bPunin View Post
    I have been lifting weights regularly over the past three months and doing cardio. My question is can i continue to do cardio and take BCAA's and protein to preserve my muscle? I know that extensive cardio can actually take away muscle, but will BCAA's and protein help prevent that?
    Intensity/duration of cardio and preworkout nutrition would be factors whether muscle breakdown might occur, they could help in that regard if you're doing intense/endurance training.

Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bPunin View Post
    In theory, if you eat enough, you should be fine. That being said, if you do 45 minutes of HIIT (which you shouldn't be in the first place) then you'll lose muscle regardless of what you eat previously. BCAA's can't hurt and I usually sip on it during cardio just to be safe.
    Born in Lithuania | Living in Chicago |

https://www.instagram.com/living_shredded/