Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DaniGrrl View Post
    You have no idea of the amount of restraint it takes me to not comment on this retardedness. So many times I start to type something and just bag it because I know she must think I am a terrible know-it-all.
    you can't change people's beliefs, no matter what you do. a person has to be open for change and want it.

exceptions are when they're asking for advice. and even then, you can only try so many times until you realise the definition of insanity is repeating the same thing again and again in the hope of a different result

but this is the rant thread, so please continue.
    Last edited by Miranda; 06-08-2012 at 02:28 PM.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This reminds me of our fitness challenge at work; weight loss challenge. We've got the tried and true methods of "reducing bread" and "not eating after 7:00". I start to type a message back to them explaining why it is not necessary, but then I delete it, as it would be too hard to change their way of thinking.

Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    you can't change people's beliefs, no matter what you do. a person has to be open for change and want it.

exeptions are when they're asking for advice. and even then, you can only try so many times until you realise the definition of insanity is repeating the same thing again and again in the hope of a different result

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What is with the recent trend in people coming on here with medical issues and asking the internet what to do??

I just had spine surgery what workout should i do?
    I have this not normal painful sensation, what should i do?
    I/my GF havent gotten a period in xx months, am i/is she preggo??

My leg is broken, should i squat?? (ok so not that one but i seriously expect to see this)

Dont understand why these people dont go to the doctor
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NatK View Post
    This reminds me of our fitness challenge at work; weight loss challenge. We've got the tried and true methods of "reducing bread" and "not eating after 7:00". I start to type a message back to them explaining why it is not necessary, but then I delete it, as it would be too hard to change their way of thinking.
    LOL do you have a "fitness conscious" workplace too? We actually have fitness classes at my work. My favorite is the cross fit, which is a bunch of overweight ladies pulling on elastic bands and doing "compound moves" (you know, reverse lunge with biceps curl, then forward lunge with triceps kickback) with 2lbs weights. They don't even sweat. They get more out of breath from all the yapping and gossiping they do during the class! Then we have the "Core" class, which is an hour of abs work (yawn!) and of course, the flavor of the month, Zumba!!!

gag
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    Thanks ladies! He is well. Got a great report on spot on his lung. Just a cyst. Back for final test on bone marrow tomorrow & will see what treatment (if any) he is going to have to get for the Lymphoma. Then just to rub it in... I am off on a plane on Saturday morning to the Cayman Islands to hang with my sister for a week!!!Just us girls for some sun, fun & much needed relaxation! Got a home gym there at the house so no worries! I will still be slinging some iron.

Did not know the hubby was having trouble... Good news on the lung!

Sounds like some time by the ocean will do a body, mind and spirit good!

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Miranda View Post

exeptions are when they're asking for advice. and even then, you can only try so many times until you realise the definition of insanity is repeating the same thing again and again in the hope of a different result

This is exactly the reason I end up deleting what I type and not commenting at all. I've tried to tell her what to do to no avail. At this point I realize I am wasting my time and energy trying to tell her. She'll hit a wall eventually and hopefully she will lose enough fat or get to a number on the scale where she is comfortable with gaining and will want to do a bulk. Until then, she's on her own. The reason I think it irks me so bad is because she has this huge following of people who look to her like she is so all-knowing - and she's going to be training people and telling people who want to gain muscle to eat too few calories and do HIIT and LISS and tabata and other stupid crap - essentially wasting their time. But, hey, it's her time and their time, not mine, right? LOL
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh, we also can't forget the people who are 5'10" and weigh 97 pounds asking whether they should bulk or cut and don't understand when you tell them they are underweight. There's been a lot of those lately, it seems.
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I thought you guys would appreciate this example of how little the average (or above average) person knows about nutrition. My boss is a pediatric neurologist, really smart, one of the smartest people I know. Recently he decided he needs to lose some weight, god knows why, so he's on a diet.

I was talking to him about something today when I had to step away to do something. When I came back, he and one of our receptionists were talking about some iPhone app he's using for his diet.

Andrea: What, does Siri tell you to drop the cookie?

Dr X (laughing): No, but that would be good.

Amy: She doesn't need to. He's not eating anything. [to Dr X] What have you eaten today?

Dr X: Two bananas. [note: this was at 2:15, give or take]

Andrea: WHAT???? You need protein!

Amy: That's what I told him!

Andrea: All that is, is carbs.

Amy: And potassium...

Andrea (laughing): I'm sure your electrolytes are good.

Amy: He comes in with a bag of fruit and then he doesn't even eat it. The other day he was saying he was so hungry. Yeah, because all he had eaten all day was an apple and a plum. You need protein. Eat some peanut butter! [note: Amy, though she is on the right track, may be a little shaky on what actually contains protein.]

Andrea [to Amy]: This, THIS, is how you can tell they don't teach them anything about nutrition in medical school.

Dr X (laughing): Yeah, you're probably right about that. I don't think they did.

Amy: You'll gain all your weight right back, because you're not losing it the right way. Especially since you're exercising. You need protein for that!

Andrea: And you're gonna lose muscle! Then when you gain the weight back, it'll be all fat, and you'll look worse.

Dr X: I'm sure I'll be fine.

ahahahaha
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    I thought you guys would appreciate this example of how little the average (or above average) person knows about nutrition. My boss is a pediatric neurologist, really smart, one of the smartest people I know. Recently he decided he needs to lose some weight, god knows why, so he's on a diet.

I was talking to him about something today when I had to step away to do something. When I came back, he and one of our receptionists were talking about some iPhone app he's using for his diet.

Andrea: What, does Siri tell you to drop the cookie?

Dr X (laughing): No, but that would be good.

Amy: She doesn't need to. He's not eating anything. [to Dr X] What have you eaten today?

Dr X: Two bananas. [note: this was at 2:15, give or take]

Andrea: WHAT???? You need protein!

Amy: That's what I told him!

Andrea: All that is, is carbs.

Amy: And potassium...

Andrea (laughing): I'm sure your electrolytes are good.

Amy: He comes in with a bag of fruit and then he doesn't even eat it. The other day he was saying he was so hungry. Yeah, because all he had eaten all day was an apple and a plum. You need protein. Eat some peanut butter! [note: Amy, though she is on the right track, may be a little shaky on what actually contains protein.]

Andrea [to Amy]: This, THIS, is how you can tell they don't teach them anything about nutrition in medical school.

Dr X (laughing): Yeah, you're probably right about that. I don't think they did.

Amy: You'll gain all your weight right back, because you're not losing it the right way. Especially since you're exercising. You need protein for that!

Andrea: And you're gonna lose muscle! Then when you gain the weight back, it'll be all fat, and you'll look worse.

Dr X: I'm sure I'll be fine.

ahahahaha
    Oh, man!

What is concerning to me is that this is a doctor who is walking around basically starving himself - how is that good for his patients? I guess we should be glad he isn't a surgeon operating on people with so little food in his system!
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I work for a medical school and nutrition is not taught to doctors. I'm a nutrition major myself and I've had several of the doctors ask me nutritional advice already. They do take a biochemistry class but the food around here is just as awful as any other office. If a patient needs nutritional counseling, physicians refer them to a registered dietician or nutritionist. Doesn't make any logical sense but that's how it works. Doctors treat disease - there really isn't that much emphasis on disease prevention through nutrition and fitness.

As for some of the other frustrations - people don't want to do the work for results - they want the magic pill or excuse to eat whatever crap they want and look great at the same time. I've been busting my butt at the gym, lifting as heavy as possible, reducing my calories for the scale to basically stay the same. My clothes are looser and I can visibly see improvements. Takes a while to understand that weight is only one component of fitness/health. Have a fabulous Friday ladies!

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you ever get the "I eat healthy because I'm a vegetarian" convo?

I don't know where butter noodles and cheese pizza daily = healthy but I kinda want to live there

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Big_Sky_Guy View Post
    Did not know the hubby was having trouble... Good news on the lung!

Sounds like some time by the ocean will do a body, mind and spirit good!
    Yeah we found out he has Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma the middle of April. Had final visit yesterday at oncologist and he will not require any treatment at all right now. The type he has is very slow growing and is only in his lympnodes so they are going to use all the scans as a baseline nad have him come back for another CT in 3 months to see if there have been any changes. SO NO CHEMO OR RADIATION! YAY!

He and my son are heading to Orange Beach for some offshore fishing for a few days and I am boarding a plane. We all get a much needed break. However, I do feel my little "holiday" will be better
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh, we also can't forget the people who are 5'10" and weigh 97 pounds asking whether they should bulk or cut and don't understand when you tell them they are underweight. There's been a lot of those lately, it seems.
    LOL! My response is... EAT SOMETHING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!

I was sitting in waiting room the other day at the hospital and I couldn't help it but I BUSTED out laughing about one of the talk shows they had on. It was this fitness specialist and she was telling the ladies how to lose the unwanted weight. Here she came with the eat 1200-1500 calories per day. Why do they think this is a set number for women to eat? Then her final plan for getting all "toned" (yeah she said that word)... at LEAST 1 hour of cardio 5 days per week and light weights 2 days! I BUSTED out laughing!!! Of course no one knew why... I was just shaking my head and went back to my game on my Kindle!
    Last edited by danap3681; 06-08-2012 at 08:00 AM.
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**

I was sitting in waiting room the other day at the hospital and I couldn't help it but I BUSTED out laughing about one of the talk shows they had on. It was this fitness specialist and she was telling the ladies how to lose the unwanted weight. Here she came with the eat 1200-1500 calories per day. Why do they think this is a set number for women to eat? Then her final plan for getting all "toned" (yeah she said that word)... at LEAST 1 hour of cardio 5 days per week and light weights 2 days! I BUSTED out laughing!!! Of course no one knew why... I was just shaking my head and went back to my game on my Kindle!
    Oh, lawd......
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah we found out he has Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma the middle of April. Had final visit yesterday at oncologist and he will not require any treatment at all right now. The type he has is very slow growing and is only in his lympnodes so they are going to use all the scans as a baseline nad have him come back for another CT in 3 months to see if there have been any changes. SO NO CHEMO OR RADIATION! YAY!

He and my son are heading to Orange Beach for some offshore fishing for a few days and I am boarding a plane. We all get a much needed break. However, I do feel my little "holiday" will be better

Better for you!

I'm betting fishing will be more theraputic for the boys!

NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ummm, they are trying to be healthier, not like your workplace though (no classes). We are doing a weight loss challenge and steps challenge (how many steps a day, highest wins). That is too funny about them getting more exercise from gossiping!
    I can't wait until everyone is a weight loss guru after this. Eye roll.

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    LOL do you have a "fitness conscious" workplace too? We actually have fitness classes at my work. My favorite is the cross fit, which is a bunch of overweight ladies pulling on elastic bands and doing "compound moves" (you know, reverse lunge with biceps curl, then forward lunge with triceps kickback) with 2lbs weights. They don't even sweat. They get more out of breath from all the yapping and gossiping they do during the class! Then we have the "Core" class, which is an hour of abs work (yawn!) and of course, the flavor of the month, Zumba!!!

gag

squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    I've always wondered what in hell these girls who aren't interested in actually, y'know, lifting anything google to end up here. Or is it that they're in the bb.com store buying their fat burners and they see the forum link?
    I gotta be honest. That's exactly how I ended up here, lol. Best thing I ever did! It didn't take me long to see the error of my ways.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

My bodybuilding journal:
    Squeaks' Journey to a hotter bod and other life stuff - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135424291

ProMera Sports SUMMER LOG PROMO: Con-Cret - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146257573 (complete)

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LoveMyInk View Post
    Do you ever get the "I eat healthy because I'm a vegetarian" convo?

I don't know where butter noodles and cheese pizza daily = healthy but I kinda want to live there
    I don't want to get on a nasty vegetarian rant, but I have noticed 99% of vegetarians look like crap. There are generally 2 body types for vegetarians:

1) Very low muscle mass, very high fat. This to me is pretty obviously from eating way too many carbs and not enough proteins. Some are really big, others are average size but with rolls and rolls of fat.
    2) The malnourished, with pasty yellow skin, limp hair, all skin and bones, who probably uses being vegetarians as a way to mask an eating disorder.

Either way, most of them are usually gang-ho about their vegetarianism and how healthy it is, and how they are going to live forever and you are not, and all the while I am looking at them and thinking how crap and unhealthy they look.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    I don't want to get on a nasty vegetarian rant, but I have noticed 99% of vegetarians look like crap. There are generally 2 body types for vegetarians:

1) Very low muscle mass, very high fat. This to me is pretty obviously from eating way too many carbs and not enough proteins. Some are really big, others are average size but with rolls and rolls of fat.
    2) The malnourished, with pasty yellow skin, limp hair, all skin and bones, who probably uses being vegetarians as a way to mask an eating disorder.

Either way, most of them are usually gang-ho about their vegetarianism and how healthy it is, and how they are going to live forever and you are not, and all the while I am looking at them and thinking how crap and unhealthy they look.
    GO MEAT!

The ones I usually see are the ones that look like a bag of bones. Throw me a side of beef honey because I just couldn't live that way.
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**

That reminds me, the freezer is getting low on venison and local fish.

Will be full again by December as I just purchased Conservation, fishing, deer and elk tags a couple days ago for the son and myself. 15 years ago that freezer would have been full of other sundry items like frozen pizza and ice cream! Ahhhh, back in the days when I was really fat and mostly unhappy

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big_Sky_Guy View Post
    That reminds me, the freezer is getting low on venison and local fish.

Will be full again by December as I just purchased Conservation, fishing, deer and elk tags a couple days ago for the son and myself. 15 years ago that freezer would have been full of other sundry items like frozen pizza and ice cream! Ahhhh, back in the days when I was really fat and mostly unhappy

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm elk

LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

There is a girl at my gym that is this! She's maybe 5'4"ish and perhaps 100 pounds total? Her legs are thinner than my arms and all she does is run run run and do some cross fit type stuff with the 2 and 5 pounders. I admire her dedication but for heavens sake, EAT SOMETHING (lots of things) and LIFT something heavier than your gym bag One of my trainer friends saw her for the first time the other day and asked if she was for real, LOL.

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    What is with the recent trend in people coming on here with medical issues and asking the internet what to do??

I just had spine surgery what workout should i do?
    I have this not normal painful sensation, what should i do?
    I/my GF havent gotten a period in xx months, am i/is she preggo??

My leg is broken, should i squat?? (ok so not that one but i seriously expect to see this)

Dont understand why these people dont go to the doctor
    i could be wrong, but doesn't that have to do with the medical system in the US? if going to see a doctor costs $$$ then obtaining free advice from unqualified strangers seems like a good idea all of a sudden.
    Last edited by Miranda; 06-09-2012 at 02:38 PM.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wish everyone would use paragraphs, plenty of them, and not post a long, drawn out *yawn* novella.

Aargh. Get to the fawkin point already!

That is all.

If I see another post like this:

6'0" and I weigh a buck o five, soaking wet with a brick in my pocket and I want to know if I should cut or bulk - I am going to come through this computer and shake some people...

EAT PEOPLE... EAT!!!! You are a total bag of bones!!!! EAT FOOD... not your "clean" meal of yogurt and tuna. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**

Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I receive articles on my ******** from FitnessRx for Women Magazine, and other magazines... i don't know how many times i receive links about how to get a tight tummy, a 6 pack, and other abs stuff. And then, every time i start reading these articles, its something like that : "Excess abdominal fat is not just unattractive; it also increases your risk for many different diseases. Waist circumference is a reliable predictor of visceral fat or abdominal fat. ..."

F*ck, i have a 26 inches waist, give me a break with health risk ! If i was obese, i would read Shape to feel better and follow a 10 minutes/day program !
    Yeah... I guess I should join the Over 35 Forum now, right ?

Originally Posted by Michelle_Rose View Post
    I receive articles on my ******** from FitnessRx
    Muscle Rx is much better... just saying...

A girl I work with sent me a message the other day saying she is going to the shore in two weeks and wants to know if there's anything she can do to tone her upper thighs by then.

Massive facepalming!!!!
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

A girl I work with sent me a message the other day saying she is going to the shore in two weeks and wants to know if there's anything she can do to tone her upper thighs by then.

Massive facepalming!!!!
    Tell her to hop on the inner/outer thigh machine.

Massive facepalming!!!!
    LIPO comes to mind
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**