Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gpelefty90 View Post
    Here is my 2 cents. I live with a frat guy but im not in one. I know all the guys in his frat some where actually once my good friends. I've been to all there parties and what not. Most are nice guys but if ur not in the frat the party wont be as fun as it looks. U will just sit on the outside and drink your beer with ur friends who aren't also in a frat. Its not as cool as people think unless your at a huge school. Id rather just get shredded whenever I want party where ever I want phuck bishes when ever I want and not have to have dues and formals and go through bull**** pledgeship just to be in a "group" of close people
    sounds like you would have a lot more fun if you were just a part of one.

people have the wrong attitude towards pledging. at least for me, while it was the most difficult 2.5 months of my life, it was the most rewarding and eye opening. its only 8-12 weeks, and you come out with a lifetime worth of stories. the brotherhood you build with your pledge bros is like none other you can experience in college.

pledging is tough, and you have to be tough to finish it. it'll really test what kind of man you are. (this is solely based on my own experience and my fraternity. it may not be the same with others).

Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by newtmiscer View Post
    lol OP is 18 but is the grand master of frat knowledge
    My dad, uncle, and grandpa are all members of my fraternity.

Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    sounds like you would have a lot more fun if you were just a part of one.

people have the wrong attitude towards pledging. at least for me, while it was the most difficult 2.5 months of my life, it was the most rewarding and eye opening. its only 8-12 weeks, and you come out with a lifetime worth of stories. the brotherhood you build with your pledge bros is like none other you can experience in college.

pledging is tough, and you have to be tough to finish it. it'll really test what kind of man you are. (this is solely based on my own experience and my fraternity. it may not be the same with others).
    This is true, I have changed a considerably amount ( in a good way ). It is comparable to going to boot camp, you are worked hard, treated poorly, but you become a better more disciplined person.

futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are most frats racist?

Do you all wear backwards visor, or snapbacks, sperry + polos?

(srs)
    ☆☆☆misc boxing crew☆☆☆

PROGRESSIVE HOUSE + TECHNO

Cam Newton for Heisman

Auburn Football / Cleveland Browns / Real Madrid / Juventus / River Plate

don't put referral links in your sig

Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hoot-N-Toot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by futbolista89 View Post
    Are most frats racist?

(srs)
    Hahaha no we are not racist at all. Our frat is probably about 15% ethnic. Nobody owns a visor and nobody wears polo's...... We do have sperrys and snapbacks though, currently rocking both lol. srs.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by futbolista89 View Post
    Are most frats racist?

(srs)
    not at all...there are black fraternities (alpha phi alpha, most notably - MLK Jr. was a brother), latino fraternities, indian, and asian fraternities?

and even the more mainstream ones (such as sig ep, tke, pike, zeta psi, etc) have plenty of diversity among their brothers. its all about what kind of person you are, and what you are looking for in a fraternity. there is a place in "greek life" for everyone, SRS.

in terms of the backwards visor + sperrys..IDK what snapback...i have yet to see anyone with these.

polo's OTOH..you better go shopping *******. (lol jk, but semi srs. besides wearing lettered clothing, i used to wear polos all the time. no popped collar)

On a day to day basis we normally wear jeans ( Go to school in the northwest its always cold ) and our frat shirts. We buy shirts for every date dash, mixer, and event so we always have shirts to wear with our letters on it.

HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Hoot-N-Toot View Post
    You can pledge anytime. srs.
    Damn, for real? I thought there was some sort of stigma if you pledge as a senior.

Originally Posted by HGM1989 View Post
    Damn, for real? I thought there was some sort of stigma if you pledge as a senior.
    not at all...if anything, you'll be an easy shoo-in for being the leader of the pledge class. the only thing you have to do is humble yourself because you're going to have brothers (who may be younger than you) giving you sh*t and a hard time. its supposed to be a humbling process for everyone, anyways.