Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000)

Hydroxycut hardcore elite, 10 day run!

MuscleTech HydroxyCut Hardcore Elite

After work yesterday I come home to find a package on the counter, and since I wasn't expecting anything I hastily opened the package without even looking. I found this

And after seeing the recent reviews and looking at the profile, I was really excited to try it out. I am in pre-contest dieting right now and this, I'm hoping, will help me out. So big thanks to Muscletech for the sample bottle and I look forward to my beta-run!

When I saw some reviews in the past week, one posted the profile. And I was really impressed. Good amount of stims (high) and the rest of the profile is nicely dosed! The coleus is really interesting to me since it has been touted as very beneficial, and Im guessing its a 10% due to the 250 mg. So great job to Muscletech omn another solid formulation, I have been pretty impressed with your recent turn around and it seems like its going to continue!
    Lupus Fiasco

Former Virginia Tech Library King of Aesthetics

Fall or climb I chose the latter

Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Energy

I just took 2 caps about an hour ago, and I am phucking buzzing right now. I am jittery as hell and feel king of uneasy. I forgot to mention that I don't react well with yohimbine.. I should have only taken one cap, but since I am pretty stim tolerant, and there is no 1,3 dime in the product I thought it would be no big deal. Wow, am I wrong. If you don't react badly with yohimbine then you will be set, this stuff is crazy. I started to notice my hands were shaking when I was eating breakfast about 35 mintutes after taking it, ever since it has gotten stronger and stronger. Right now I am typing like a mad man and my hands are shaking pretty badly LOL. I am going to be sticking to 1 capsule from now on. Holy fawk.

Focus
    They weren't kidding this **** will have you tuned in to whatever you are doing with tunnel vision. I am like busting out this review in no time due to my typing being ridiculous and knowing exactly what I'm going to say.

Initial thoughts
    I kind of feel like garbage right now, I have a crap load of energy, but im extremely jittery and I just don't feel right. If I wasn't concentrating so hard on this I might go crazy. Yohimbine and I DO NOT get along at all. Unfortunately the food I just ate hasn't bogged down the affect at all. This; however, is not the products fault, its mine for being an idiot. I should have been more weary of the yohimbine content and taken 1 cap, which I will do from now on. Will be updating this tomorrow when I take 1.
    Lupus Fiasco

EX-Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechRob's Avatar
    MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Told ya this stuff was no joke! Glad you got the sample Charley, but definitely want to follow up with you on the negative effects you're feeling. PM sent.

Rob
    **FORMER** Team MuscleTech Rep

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech

Ok so since I've come down a bit I want to fill in some holes. I was really in a rush earlier and was blowing threw the review. I definitely had a negative experience with it today. But as I previously said I react badly to yohimbine. Overall I do think the product is solid. Being that it has good doses of ingredients that are also solid, its a great formulation. I want to caution everyone though to be careful. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS! Like I said before I am pretty stim tolerant so I jumped to 2 caps right off the bat.. should have stuck with 1, and from now on I will be. A lot of products I ignore the "to access tolerance" directions since I usually know.
    Lupus Fiasco

raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000)
    sounds like you had a crash?

i stated in my log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142947371 day 2 i felt a crash. after that zero crash i think my body adjusted quickly to it.

dude make sure you eat!
    ACTIVE LOG: ★★★AI Sports Nutrition MAGIC MATCHA SWEETENED LOG★★★ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144106921
    ★★★HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE ELITE MINI LOG★★★ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142947371
    PWO review for ManSports High Voltage Body Octane Citrus Breeze http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141712831
    COMPLETED 18 day log for SNAC P.E.D http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141897791

****PS3 NAME: troublefound

Nah I didn't really crash which was pretty nice, I went from shaking and tweaking to a smooth decline to normal energy. No sudden exhaustion or anything like that. Looking back I am surprised I didn't have a major crash. Glad I didn't. Trying again in the morning with 1 cap. If all goes well then will be happy to continue; however, I am really not sure as to how sensitive to yohimbine I am. And I also realized I felt sick when I took nanostim which again contains yohimbine. So shall see.

What im weary about is when I took a half scoop of friction (200mg caff w/ ?mg of yohimbine) I had a steady energy but still had a slight jittery feeling, so I am wondering how I will react to less. Hopefully all is well.
    Lupus Fiasco

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hear you on the yohimbe. I'm not a fan at all.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

I opted out from taking another serving today, had a quiz and an exam today and didn't want to risk anything. Ill probably be giving this a second shot (@ 1 cap only) possibly tomorrow or during the weekend.
    Lupus Fiasco

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Where did you sign up for the beta program?!

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    It randomly arrived at my door step lol.
    Last edited by Massicio; 03-21-2012 at 08:49 PM.
    Lupus Fiasco

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Massicio View Post
    It randomly arrived at my door step lol.
    All I ever randomly get are bills.

Let's trade.

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sloop I PM'ed you about how you can get involved with beta sampling.

All you had to do was ask!
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683

Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm currently taking Lipo 6 black but not getting the ideal feeling I used to get with hydroxycut. Obviously they took the ephedrine out years back, boy do I miss it. Been seeking that feeling since.

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bluewarrior7 View Post
    I'm currently taking Lipo 6 black but not getting the ideal feeling I used to get with hydroxycut. Obviously they took the ephedrine out years back, boy do I miss it. Been seeking that feeling since.
    Believe me, Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite is raising the bar on thermogenics.

Check the review page, people have been blown away by it.

reviews.bodybuilding.com/MuscleTech/Hydroxycut_Hardcore_Elite
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683

All I ever randomly get are bills.

Let's trade.
    Lmao! No thanks bills = donotwant
    Lupus Fiasco

John2467 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hydroxycut - mhlnk.com/0DBD96BD
    I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.