Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brust88 View Post

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." Ben Franklin
    "So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause."

8ody8uilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8ody8uilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8ody8uilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8ody8uilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8ody8uilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8ody8uilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8ody8uilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8ody8uilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8ody8uilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8ody8uilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8ody8uilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by commi View Post
    You are crazy and stupid, I will now ignore your posts and only respond to people who can argue subjectively.

i think you mean objectively
    Zero, Sprite Zero

rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That proved nothing, What test scores? how many? What grading standard? What academic level? Once again you got a 79 in English writing. YOU GOT A 79 IN WRITING YOUR MOTHER TONG, what part about that should make me impressed? Probably community College level. Lol.
    are you retarded? thats not a 79 as in a C, thats the 79 PERCENTILE in america meaning my writing is better than nearly 4 out of 5 people who graduated from high school. jesus christ you are a dumb motherfuker. and it was a high school equivalence test

Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    matt1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That proved nothing, What test scores? how many? What grading standard? What academic level? Once again you got a 79 in English writing. YOU GOT A 79 IN WRITING YOUR MOTHER TONG, what part about that should make me impressed? Probably community College level. Lol.
    Its spelt tongue lol, the irony.

rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by matt1992 View Post
    Its spelt tongue lol, the irony.
    mother tong, think subjectively, refuses to accept my english is actually better than his own.

commi truly is an idiot

DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000)
    No you have not. Stop trying to say that I am angry it is really pathetic. I am taking Commerce and lol@ you calling your own Country a **** hole. Go to Africa and see how good you have it.
    never called my country a sh*thole just Ottawa, look at it in comparison to the rest of our country. Also commerce falls directly in the category of what i was talking about when I said you see your future but don't want to realize it. Everybody I know taking anything financially in both college and university are having a sh*t fit because of how the economic system is changing so rapidly. They understand (unlike yourself it seems) that the books your learning from will be completely re-written in a few years; because of this rapid change, it's making their education almost obsolete, they know they are going to have to return for quite a bit of refresher courses that will cost them a lot of time and money.

To finish it off, strong knowledge of how the MISC works

Thinking U Mad is a really pathetic thing.

themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cockslammington View Post
    what the phuck are you guys hiding that makes you so paranoid about the government watching you?

it's not going to affect your privileged, middle class existence. im still capable of achieving all of my goals in life, regardless of government control. who cares if they can track where I am.

im interested to know how this personally affects all of your lives...
    if i wasnt so tired i would make a multi quote of every post that i dsagree with but fcuk that. Anyway, why do you have your face cropped out of your avi? why do you want that privacy bro? why dont you just put you real ******** in your sig if you dont care about your privacy? give the misc your cell number bro, come on man...
    Last edited by themiscson; 03-20-2012 at 09:34 AM.

DutchBodbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DutchBodbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DutchBodbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DutchBodbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DutchBodbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DutchBodbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DutchBodbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DutchBodbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DutchBodbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DutchBodbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DutchBodbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Was actually thinking about that the other day and it's really true. I was required to read the book for English classes

NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ColtsForTheWin View Post
    Alcohol is a toxin; weed is not.

For those who argue, "I do that nothing wrong, so why do I give a fk what the government does?" Well, the answer is quite simple; the government will do nothing to you people not because you do nothing wrong (you are breaking at least 3 laws a day guaranteed under our multi-million page legal system) but because you are too stupid to ever think and stand up to it. Do you think the government only seeks people who do things that are explicitly immoral (murder, theft, etc.)? No, they seek to destroy those that would get in the way of their own benefits.

The average American commits 3 misdemeanors a day without knowing it. It would take 23,000 years to read our legal code, and ignorance of the law is not an excuse. When everything becomes "illegal", despite whether or not is actually morally bankrupt (i.e. holding any sort of party in your home with more than 3 people without a permit is technically illegal), the government can go after you with any reason. This is a slippery slope attack on liberty. It is not debatable. When the government gets to pick and choose who to arrest, they will go after people who think rationally and with reason, not those who hide behind the illusion of doing nothing wrong. In times of crisis, those who speak up can be "legally", but not morally, arrested and detained and discredited by the government.

The government understands that people respond to ad hominem attacks; they would much rather simplify their thought process to "That person is evil, so his ideas are invalid" instead of thinking, "Wow, these ideas are very logical, so let me see what act of 'evil' the author committed".

The point is, when you allow injustice to creep anywhere and hide behind a sense of moral rectitude, you are allowing it everywhere, slowly but surely, like infection slowly spreading through the body and the only defense you have against it is ignoring and pretending it does not exist. So please, think.
    I approve of this post.

bStiffler582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bStiffler582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bStiffler582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bStiffler582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bStiffler582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bStiffler582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bStiffler582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bStiffler582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bStiffler582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bStiffler582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bStiffler582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

For those who argue, "I do that nothing wrong, so why do I give a fk what the government does?" Well, the answer is quite simple; the government will do nothing to you people not because you do nothing wrong (you are breaking at least 3 laws a day guaranteed under our multi-million page legal system) but because you are too stupid to ever think and stand up to it. Do you think the government only seeks people who do things that are explicitly immoral (murder, theft, etc.)? No, they seek to destroy those that would get in the way of their own benefits.

The average American commits 3 misdemeanors a day without knowing it. It would take 23,000 years to read our legal code, and ignorance of the law is not an excuse. When everything becomes "illegal", despite whether or not is actually morally bankrupt (i.e. holding any sort of party in your home with more than 3 people without a permit is technically illegal), the government can go after you with any reason. This is a slippery slope attack on liberty. It is not debatable. When the government gets to pick and choose who to arrest, they will go after people who think rationally and with reason, not those who hide behind the illusion of doing nothing wrong. In times of crisis, those who speak up can be "legally", but not morally, arrested and detained and discredited by the government.

The government understands that people respond to ad hominem attacks; they would much rather simplify their thought process to "That person is evil, so his ideas are invalid" instead of thinking, "Wow, these ideas are very logical, so let me see what act of 'evil' the author committed".

The point is, when you allow injustice to creep anywhere and hide behind a sense of moral rectitude, you are allowing it everywhere, slowly but surely, like infection slowly spreading through the body and the only defense you have against it is ignoring and pretending it does not exist. So please, think.
    Yes! Finally. This is what this thread is all about. Repped.
    Also negging the next ******* that starts a grammar argument or talks about a fukking high school test. Stop derailing a decent thread.

sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sproles134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

excellent post, repped.

Finally, someone with logic that understands the situation. Not some dimwit like Commi, who thinks everything is ok.

Thank You.

Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by themiscson View Post
    if i wasnt so tired i would make a multi quote of every post that i dsagree with but fcuk that. Anyway, why do you have your face cropped out of your avi? why do you want that privacy bro? why dont you just put you real ******** in your sig if you dont care about your privacy? give the misc your cell number bro, come on man...
    what does any of that have to do with the government spying on us brah?

MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ITT First World fears.