joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500)

Help me with my activity factor!

So I'm trying to find my activity multiplier for my TDEE...

If I'm doing Babylover's SS 3x a week, MWF, on a cut....
    Then doing 30-45 minutes of physical therapy and some pickup basketball Tu-Thur-Sat

And I walk to class from my dorm 5 days a week

What would you say my activity factor would be, based on the calculations in the stickies?
    negged by Memcop for asking to change username

Lift, Eat, Sleep. Repeat. BDeblo's Avatar
    BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by joe17little View Post
    So I'm trying to find my activity multiplier for my TDEE...

If I'm doing Babylover's SS 3x a week, MWF, on a cut....
    Then doing 30-45 minutes of physical therapy and some pickup basketball Tu-Thur-Sat

And I walk to class from my dorm 5 days a week

What would you say my activity factor would be, based on the calculations in the stickies?
    Try 1.5-1.6 for a couple weeks and monitor progress, adjusting accordingly
    Ditch your meal plan and develop a diet that combines sound nutrition with the foods you enjoy by eating when you see fit in the portions that allow you to achieve your macronutrient and caloric needs while providing sufficient micronutrients, energy and satiety. One can never forget that nutrition is a tool, not a restraint; the enjoyment of life should always come first. Psychological, sociological and emotional health should never be threatened by the attempt to increase physiological health.

joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500)
    Okay. Well I just came off a bulk and my body fat is low (success), and I only plan to be cutting 4 weeks anyways. Starting taking Lean Xtreme today and only have 4 week supply. So not sure if I can be that patient haha

BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Okay. Well I just came off a bulk and my body fat is low (success), and I only plan to be cutting 4 weeks anyways. Starting taking Lean Xtreme today and only have 4 week supply. So not sure if I can be that patient haha
    How does your routine compare to your bulk routine? What factor were you using?
    Ditch your meal plan and develop a diet that combines sound nutrition with the foods you enjoy by eating when you see fit in the portions that allow you to achieve your macronutrient and caloric needs while providing sufficient micronutrients, energy and satiety. One can never forget that nutrition is a tool, not a restraint; the enjoyment of life should always come first. Psychological, sociological and emotional health should never be threatened by the attempt to increase physiological health.

Originally Posted by BDeblo View Post
    How does your routine compare to your bulk routine? What factor were you using?
    I was bulking at 3k calories most days, while taking Glycobol which indirectly raises TDEE probably 100 calories I'm estimating.

I was bulking at 3k calories most days, while taking Glycobol which indirectly raises TDEE probably 100 calories I'm estimating.
    I meant workout routine, but no worries. 1.5-6 should still be a good factor.

I meant workout routine, but no worries. 1.5-6 should still be a good factor.
    Oh my bad, misread. My cut routine is pretty lighter than my bulk routine, same thing but took out a few accessory lifts since I'm just trying to maintain mass and can't build any on a cut. Kept all the compound lifts in, 3x5

Oh my bad, misread. My cut routine is pretty lighter than my bulk routine, same thing but took out a few accessory lifts since I'm just trying to maintain mass and can't build any on a cut. Kept all the compound lifts in, 3x5
    What was the activity factor you were using? Or did you not actually use one?

What was the activity factor you were using? Or did you not actually use one?
    I didn't use one. Just found my BMR and adjusted my TDEE daily based on my schedule