Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Stats: 5'8", 192 lbs
    Bigblue43 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Bigblue43's BodySpace

Cal deficit

First... Thanks for answering my earlier question Josef
    Next question.... I have been eating only 900-1100 calories for 3 months and as I said earlier , I have lost 38 lbs.... I am 5'7 206... Bf is probably 25%. My cardio level is high ... 2-4 miles nightly.... But for the past 7 days... No weight loss. Am I not eating enough?? What do you think my calories should be ? I have also just learned about refeeding ... What kinds of foods do you use to refeed?
    THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!

Stats: 5'6", 167 lbs
    sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit sephiroth7240's BodySpace
    Okay so my understanding of the way you cut is that you start out on a small deficit to cut slowly, and you decrease calories when you start to stall. But what's your opinion on starting a cut more aggressively if you have more body fat to start, since it's much easier to maintain muscle on a large deficit if you have more fat to burn... and then as you get leaner make your deficit smaller. I know it's sort of the opposite, but what do you think?

Stats: 6'2", 202 lbs
    QuotedFive is just really nice. (+1000) QuotedFive is just really nice. (+1000) QuotedFive is just really nice. (+1000) QuotedFive is just really nice. (+1000) QuotedFive is just really nice. (+1000) QuotedFive is just really nice. (+1000) QuotedFive is just really nice. (+1000) QuotedFive is just really nice. (+1000) QuotedFive is just really nice. (+1000) QuotedFive is just really nice. (+1000) QuotedFive is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit QuotedFive's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Bigblue43 View Post
    Next question.... I have been eating only 900-1100 calories for 3 months and as I said earlier , I have lost 38 lbs.... I am 5'7 206... Bf is probably 25%. My cardio level is high ... 2-4 miles nightly.... But for the past 7 days... No weight loss. Am I not eating enough?? What do you think my calories should be ? I have also just learned about refeeding ... What kinds of foods do you use to refeed?
    THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!
    Same boat here. I'm 6'2" 212, BF idk, Cardio 3 miles nightly with my pup. I did a VLCD w/ 800- 1k for 1 month. I weighed all of my food. Consisted of 1 apple morning, 3oz of chicken for lunch 3.5oz of broccoli same portions for dinner. No added oils, fats,or sugars. No bread, pasta etc. Pretty much a gallon of water a day. Then I did 1 month of a moderated version slowly introducing olive oil etc. After those 2 months I went on maintenance to see what I could hold and it was the holidays lets face it Currently I have jumped on a deficit again and was wondering if I should start lifting or if I should continue this rate until I reach the 190ish weight margin? I know its all dependent on BF. I can say this dress shirt size 16 1/2, t shirts large fit loose, 36 pants are loose lol idk if that helps at all hahaha. Anyways if I should start lifting what would be a proper workout? Thanks in advance for the help brah its greatly appreciated!
    Progress: Getting it back.
    2011 / 2/24: 318 | 6/12: 278 | 9/20: 235 | Holidays LOL
    2012 / 2/24: 220 | 3/28: 212 | 4/17: 205 | 5/15: Recomp Begins
    Summer :

My Motivation - When people tell me I CAN'T do it.

"The only thing that is bullet proof is my Self-Esteem".

Stats: 6'1", 220 lbs
    Xx7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xx7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xx7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xx7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xx7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xx7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xx7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xx7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xx7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xx7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xx7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Xx7's BodySpace
    awesome thread brother. pretty simple question here: what are your tips on getting down to single digits? about 10% right now and been playing with carb cycling..just any tip? carbs are relatively low right now at about 195 lbs around 150 on lifting days, 100-120 on off days. usual fats. on month 3 here and just about finished up..really appreciate any sort of super lean help man, owe you big time.
    -My Better Is Better Than Your Better-

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 209 lbs
    peanut-butter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) peanut-butter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) peanut-butter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) peanut-butter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) peanut-butter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) peanut-butter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) peanut-butter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) peanut-butter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) peanut-butter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) peanut-butter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) peanut-butter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit peanut-butter's BodySpace
    Are you subscribed to AARR?
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JOSEF RAKICH's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by thatcatlady View Post
    Probably a disgustingly noobish question...and I promise I have tried to look for a definitive answer. I am technically 'cutting' at the mo (119lb around 23-25% BF female...aiming to get down to 18% BF and then bulk), anyway is it important that I eat protein STRAIGHT AFTER lifting? Even if I am already eating 1g of protein per lb of lean body mass? I have read a lot of conflicting opinions thus far and now am confused.

Thanks for all your help!
    Nutrient timing is irrelevant for improving body composition, so it doesn't really matter when you consume it just as long as you hit your protein requirements over the day.

Originally Posted by DutchBodbuilder View Post
    Hey Josef

I'm currently cutting and making some decent progress, seeing veins on my stomach etc. However I do think I'm starting to get small!
    Do you recommended that I should lose all of my unwanted bodyfat and then go on a forever bulking mode? So should I cut to about 8 %? Or should I gain some size first and then cut down to 8%. This feeling is really annoying because I want to bulk but I also have that itch in the back of my head that I need to lose that last amount of fat! You can check my bodyspace to see my current pics

Would appreciate your opinion, really mirin your physique!
    Good stuff, yeah when cutting you will feel as you are getting smaller and you will always feel somewhat depleted as well which only makes it worse. But yes keep cutting until you reach your desired body fat percentage then start bulking up.

I have the same problem haha when I'm bulking i want to cut, when i cut i want to bulk. JUst focus on one thing at a time bro, i would cut first then start your bulk.

Originally Posted by DerekJ View Post
    I'm having a lot of weight fluctuations over the past several weeks and am trying to set a solid caloric intake standard based on my TDEE. What do you consider the most accurate TDEE calculator out there? My weight is fluctuating like crazy, and weighed 163.3 on Sunday morning and 160.8 this morning... Been on a thermogenic and caloric deficit for about the past 1-2 months, so I'm pretty confused.

My stats:
    5'10
    161lbs
    10-11% bf
    EC stack (2*)

Here's my current caloric intake:
    1900-2000 calories off days
    2300 calories on lifting
    2200 calories on moderate cardio days.
    Your weight will fluctuate a little however as long as its heading in the right direction.

There is also many different calculators out there also all giving estimations around about the same number give or take a few, FitnessFrog is a good one. Just keep at your diet bro, keep dieting make sure you are still in a calorie deficit and the body fat will drop off.

All the best with the cut.

Originally Posted by HunterCML View Post
    Is 500mg per week enough?
    Is this for caffeine, yup thats fine just don't take it all at once.

Originally Posted by devill1am View Post
    Hi Josef, copying this from other thread - I would like to get your take on it.

I've been working out for the past 10 years or so and this thread has highlighted some possible misconceptions I had. Some of the stuff I have heard over the years from PT's and sites had me confused. I've clean bulked for approx 8 years, and then I did my first cut. It was successful but a lot more complicated that the rules laid out here - simplification is great.

The rules have been artibrarily set to a daily schedule. They infer that I could eat one large meal a day to achieve the calorie and protein goals.
    I completely understand how the rules work to lose weight (in fact only rule 3 is necessary for this); but I'm skeptical about muscle retention vs. fat loss.

1. Will eating only one large meal daily not cause catabolicism in my muscle?
    2. Could these rules be extended to 2 days, 3days..? I'm wondering where the cut-off point is for the introduction of catabolicism.
    3. Do the rules imply that if I did my cardio on an empty stomach, I wouldn't risk muscle depletion?
    4. Am I being too paranoid - is muscle vs. fat loss from the calorie deficit nothing to worry about once I get the protein requirements in at least once a day?
    1st of there is no difference between clean and dirty bulking.. There is no 'clean foods' or 'dirty foods' unless you are talking about health wise that is, however for fat gain etc.. Makes no difference what you consume as long as it fits your total calorie and macronutrient requirements.

1. Nope, meal frequency and nutrient timing are all irrelevant for improving body composition, just hit your daily macronutrient requirements and calorie requirements.

2. The body does work on larger time frame more like a 24,42,72,weekly NET basis however just aim to hit your calorie and macronutrient requirements each day and you have nothing to worry about.

3. Do cardio whenever, it won't make any difference for fat loss if performed in a fasted or feed state.

4. Yes most likely too paranoid, don't overthink everything.. Just hit your macro requirements WHENEVR and HOWEVER you want and you will be fine.

Originally Posted by glasskenny View Post
    Hello,
    Been in a caloric deficit now for roughly 2 months. Have lost 28lbs through deficit and cardio. I read earlier you said it is not possible to gain muscle while in a deficit so should I stop lifting until I get into maintence. My goal is to be down to about 170-175 (10-15 more lbs) low teens BF (19 now). I hate not weight training but will stop if it will be more beneficial.
    thanks for the answer if you get to me.
    Congrats on the weight loss.

No don't stop lifting, still lift so that you can maintain that muscle mass.

Originally Posted by mintyisfresh View Post
    Just started to work out with Whey protein, fish oil, and multis.. what is a good routine I should do to lose fat and gain muscle? Sunday-Saturday 5 days a week.
    Go on a 5 day split, train each muscle group 1x per week at high volume, just smash it. Do your cardio and if you are eating a calorie deficit diet you will lose body fat.

Originally Posted by Jlister View Post
    hey josef...i just picked up oxyelite pro. with my diet in check basically and working out 3-5 days a week, is there anything you would change or do differently now that i just picked up oxy? or just keep going with my day and taking the directed doses, thanks man
    Nope if your diet is in check and training is good just keep it as is, supplementing with the oxyelite pro will help, just follow as directed.

If fat loss stalls or slows down decrease your calories even more and/or increase your cardio.
    ✔ ISSA Certified Personal Trainer, Fitness Model & Sponsored Athlete!

✔ Personalized Meal Plans & Workout Programs for Males & Females! (PM me for details)

✔ 12 WEEK TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE! (PM me for details)

✔ Follow me on FaceBook (Search: Josef Rakich Fitness)

✔ Follow me on Instagram (@JosefRakich)

✔ Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for Workout Vids (Search: Josef Rakich)

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit El Elyon's BodySpace
    THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!
    Can i just pitch in here? Respect on Joseph for this thread and answering my questions earlier.

Regarding gaining lean mass whilst losing fat - i actually believe it is possible (but very difficult for someone of Josef's leaness though). I changed my body composition from 185lbs @ 23-25% bf to 185lbs @ 16%. I actually NEVER fluctuated more than 2-3lbs the whole time (which was about 7 months in duration). So, for me anyways, it is possible. The more fat you have the better/easier it will be.
    "You want science and studies? F*** you, I've got scars and blood and vomit." - Jim Wendler.

JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Will answer all questions i missed tomorrow morning.

✔ Personalized Meal Plans & Workout Programs for Males & Females! (PM me for details)

Natty Beardbuilder wings_unhinged's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 235 lbs
    wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit wings_unhinged's BodySpace
    Repped for helping people out like this.

Your physique is insane. Something we all can aspire to.

Stats: 6'1", 215 lbs
    JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit JPlevell's BodySpace
    What do you think about cutting to quickly? Basically just eating protein and keeping fats/carbs real low. Only would do this for about 2 weeks though, nothing longer.

Stats: 5'8", 200 lbs
    glasskenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glasskenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glasskenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glasskenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glasskenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glasskenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glasskenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glasskenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glasskenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glasskenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glasskenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit glasskenny's BodySpace
    on your website in regards to the nutrition plan you will make if i purchase. Is this an detailed food plan or just suggested macros. I am a noob (obviously) so looking more for a detail eat this today type of plan.
    No more excuses
    SW 213 SBF 26%
    CW 158 CBF12.9 %
    GW 155 GBF 7%
    Follow me on twitter & instagram @glasskenny

Stats: 6'1", 201 lbs
    xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit xcessive1's BodySpace
    Thanks for answering my question bro. Idk my bodyfat yet, but I'm looking to get to at least 8% by June 1. Will carb cycling & cardio 4x a week allow me to reach my goal or do you suggest another approach?

Diet is solid, could mix it up a little but I eat 2000-2100 cals a day. Maintenance is 2600.

Itty Bitty Titty Comitty incomple's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 174 lbs
    incomple has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) incomple has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) incomple has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) incomple has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) incomple has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) incomple has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) incomple has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) incomple has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) incomple has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) incomple has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) incomple has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit incomple's BodySpace
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post856762603

Where would you put my BF%?

Thanks ahead of time bro!
    The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. - Mark Twain

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.

If God didn't want you to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!
    900-1100 calories per day is very low..

Yes you may want to look into referring, when you cut for a long period of time your body will actually try to hold onto some body fat, its a defense mechanism. Try adding in a re-feed day once a week were you increase your carbohydrate intake by 100% or more putting you into a calorie surplus for that day, this will help with your leptin hormone levels which will help you burn fat at an optimal rate. Re-feeds are with carbs, rice, pasta, oats, etc..

Originally Posted by sephiroth7240 View Post
    Okay so my understanding of the way you cut is that you start out on a small deficit to cut slowly, and you decrease calories when you start to stall. But what's your opinion on starting a cut more aggressively if you have more body fat to start, since it's much easier to maintain muscle on a large deficit if you have more fat to burn... and then as you get leaner make your deficit smaller. I know it's sort of the opposite, but what do you think?
    Yes correct, slow dieting is the way to go in preserving muscle mass, when things still or sloe down, decrease calorie or increase cardio, you can cut more aggressively thats perfectly fine especially if you have a time frame for yourself to lose X amount of bofdyfat, however the faster you cut usually the more muscle you will sacrifice. (not saying that you will)

Yes, you can do what you listed above, start off aggressively then as you get leaner slow it down, just as long as you are in a deficit really.

Originally Posted by QuotedFive View Post
    Same boat here. I'm 6'2" 212, BF idk, Cardio 3 miles nightly with my pup. I did a VLCD w/ 800- 1k for 1 month. I weighed all of my food. Consisted of 1 apple morning, 3oz of chicken for lunch 3.5oz of broccoli same portions for dinner. No added oils, fats,or sugars. No bread, pasta etc. Pretty much a gallon of water a day. Then I did 1 month of a moderated version slowly introducing olive oil etc. After those 2 months I went on maintenance to see what I could hold and it was the holidays lets face it Currently I have jumped on a deficit again and was wondering if I should start lifting or if I should continue this rate until I reach the 190ish weight margin? I know its all dependent on BF. I can say this dress shirt size 16 1/2, t shirts large fit loose, 36 pants are loose lol idk if that helps at all hahaha. Anyways if I should start lifting what would be a proper workout? Thanks in advance for the help brah its greatly appreciated!
    Oil is not bad, nether is fat, you actually need to consume a decent amount of fat for hormone regulation for example testosterone.. So don't try to remove all fat from your diet. Yes you should still lift weights while you are on a calorie deficit as well, that will help you burn more calories which will put you in a greater calorie deficit which will result in more fat loss.

It all depends on how much times a week you can make it to the gym, i would recommend you to go on a split, train each muscle group once per week.

Originally Posted by Xx7 View Post
    awesome thread brother. pretty simple question here: what are your tips on getting down to single digits? about 10% right now and been playing with carb cycling..just any tip? carbs are relatively low right now at about 195 lbs around 150 on lifting days, 100-120 on off days. usual fats. on month 3 here and just about finished up..really appreciate any sort of super lean help man, owe you big time.
    Thanks.

Its simple really if you stick to what you want to achieve, consistency is really the key. First work out a good diet with a calorie deficit and stick to it, follow a good training programme and a good cardio routine. If you do all of this you will lose body fat 100% guaranteed, to get down to single digits you use need to be patient. Having re-feed days will somewhat help, defiantly recommend using them when you get real lean. Other than that bro its just time, just keep dieting until you reach your desired body fat percentage, if fat loss stops or stalls decrease calories and/or increase cardio.

Originally Posted by peanut-butter View Post
    Are you subscribed to AARR?
    Nope.

Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    Repped for helping people out like this.

Your physique is insane. Something we all can aspire to.
    Thanks bro!

Originally Posted by JPlevell View Post
    What do you think about cutting to quickly? Basically just eating protein and keeping fats/carbs real low. Only would do this for about 2 weeks though, nothing longer.
    Im not a fan of cutting quickly i prefer slow dieting as you will maintain more muscle. If you have a lot of fat to lose then yes start of cutting quickly but as you get leaner you will want to slow it down. As long as you are in a calorie deficit you will lose body fat.

Why do you only want to cut for 2 weeks? This is not enough time to notice anything really...

If you are going to cut, do a proper cut.

Originally Posted by glasskenny View Post
    on your website in regards to the nutrition plan you will make if i purchase. Is this an detailed food plan or just suggested macros. I am a noob (obviously) so looking more for a detail eat this today type of plan.
    New website is coming soon, should be up this weekend hopefully has much more features and much more on offer.

In the meal plan i list what food to eat and the amounts of those foods to eat each day, i list it in your individual meals. Everything you need to know is listed down in the meal plan. I also list the total calories and macros.

Originally Posted by xcessive1 View Post
    Thanks for answering my question bro. Idk my bodyfat yet, but I'm looking to get to at least 8% by June 1. Will carb cycling & cardio 4x a week allow me to reach my goal or do you suggest another approach?

Diet is solid, could mix it up a little but I eat 2000-2100 cals a day. Maintenance is 2600.
    Yes you can defiantly reach that goal as long as you are in a calorie deficit, thats all that is going to matter you need to consume less calories that what your body needs/burns. If you stay consistent and stick to this, you will reach your goal of 8%

Originally Posted by incomple View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post856762603

Where would you put my BF%?

Thanks ahead of time bro!
    Thats hard to say some pics you look much leaner than others, the best way to get a good estimation (and it will only be an estimation) will be to get a caliper test from your gyms personal trainer, they should usually do this for free but if not it will not cost you a lot, but it will be a good idea to give you a better idea on were your body fat is currently sitting at.

You can see your abs in some of your pics, but i would guess you to be at around 16%

Stats: 5'6", 167 lbs
    sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sephiroth7240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit sephiroth7240's BodySpace
    Despite my rep power being almost nonexistent, reps to you. It's great that you're helping everyone like this. Two personal questions: What do you use to supplement? And what's your typical calorie range for cutting? Sorry if these have been asked. I'm also curious about whether you use or have used creatine, since it's supposed to have a bloating effect (according to some) and you're ridiculously lean.

Stats: 6'1", 195 lbs
    securekey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) securekey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) securekey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) securekey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) securekey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) securekey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) securekey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) securekey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) securekey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) securekey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) securekey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit securekey's BodySpace
    I have been cutting for a little over 8 weeks. Making good progress but I do feel 'flat' a lot. I was doing a push/pull/legs 3 day split. Last week I switch to one body part a day... no change. I still feel flat. Currently I am taking creatine, fish oil, whey protein and 1MR pre-workout on some days. Eating around 1500 cal a day.

Is there a way to feel solid while on a cut... or is that flat feeling normal for everyone?

repped also... for what it's worth

Stats: 5'8", 173 lbs
    FMyLife26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FMyLife26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FMyLife26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FMyLife26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FMyLife26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FMyLife26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FMyLife26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FMyLife26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FMyLife26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FMyLife26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FMyLife26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit FMyLife26's BodySpace
    First of all, thanks Josef for answering all questions, I gotta say your physique is amazing, hope I can look 5% as good as you someday.

One question I have missed, your recommendations while cutting are :

Find out maintenance cals.
    0,45g*bodyweight in lbs = amount of fat that you should eat
    1.2-1.5g protein per lbs of bodyweight
    and rest fill up with carbs to create a deficit.

What to do on refeed days though? How many carbs/lbs of weight, and do you keep fat & protein intake at the same level ? And how often should I do them?

THANKS!
    "My coath ha-has knows a lot about chemistry and biostry and all that sh!t and dieting and supplements and training hes a personal trainer im self-unempl-.. he has he doesnt have a license but he knows everything about chemistry, biotry everything you know chemist he knows it all the dieting the nutrition the supplements the food to eat and he can just look by my bodyfat and just pinch it and say this is what you are, right here." -JG

markushhh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up diet

Awesome Thread!

Lets see if i got it right. U start by calculating your daily calorie needs, lets say it landed on 3000cl.
    Then i work out a daily maintainence diet and meets my macros and daily caloric needs at 3000. But shouldn't i aim a little bit higher than 3000cl to maintain my weight beacause of the calories burned in training?

and another question. When i sit down and calculate my calories, should i include, lets say a post workout drink containing protein and carbs? or should i just skip it to even out the calories burned during practice?

OOOR, should i just start the diet, count "every" carb, hit my macros and adjust diet accordingly weight drops/gains =)

And again, really nice thread and good informative answers...

Stats: 6'4", 215 lbs
    Ryanast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ryanast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ryanast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ryanast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ryanast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ryanast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ryanast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ryanast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ryanast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ryanast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ryanast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ryanast's BodySpace
    great thread josef

This info should be edited grammatically, consolidated accordingly, and stickied promptly
    R.I.P. Tommy "Zyzz" Biondillo
    Super Saiyan Crew
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►
    ⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨
    Let's not turn this rape back into a murder
    GMOB crew

Stats: 6'2", 225 lbs
    Pokeemonn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pokeemonn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pokeemonn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pokeemonn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pokeemonn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pokeemonn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pokeemonn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pokeemonn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pokeemonn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pokeemonn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pokeemonn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Pokeemonn's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by pfeiffdog View Post
    Not sure if anyone else caught this since nobody asked but do tell how you did this. Eating at places like McDonalds every day helped me become the fat azz I am right now. Being totally inactive didn't help either. Anyway what menu were you ordering from?
    Losing weight if based off of CALORIES IN versus CALORIES OUT, if you are eating McDonalds everyday but staying under your maintenance then you will still lose weight! Josef, looking sick brah! I am on my way, 6 more months. Awesome inspirtation.
    Instagram: TeamAsthtcs

Email: TeamAsthtcsFitness@gmail.com

R.I.P Aziz

Hard work, sacrifice, success.

Stats: 5'10", 184 lbs
    Bhigs23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bhigs23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bhigs23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bhigs23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bhigs23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bhigs23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bhigs23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bhigs23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bhigs23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bhigs23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bhigs23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Bhigs23's BodySpace
    Hey Josef! Just a quick question regarding protein. So I weight around 183 lbs, am 12-13% Bodyfat athlete i play baseball and football. I am trying to cut down under 10% and was wondering a few things. Is 1g of protein per lb of LBM really necessary if im just looking to cut? I mean sometimes its hard to intake that much protein and still meet my caloric deficit. I dont own any protein powders so this is a really big issue for me. My LBM is something like 160 lbs, is it okay if i only get 120-130g of protein per day? like i said im just trying to cut. Thanks man!

Stats: 5'11", 188 lbs
    krete77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krete77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krete77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krete77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krete77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krete77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krete77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krete77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krete77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krete77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krete77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit krete77's BodySpace
    If I decide to eat only 900 cals a day, for the next 3 months, will I be shredded like you, Rakovich? I wanna be just like you man! I aspire to have a physique just like you! It's a dream of mine to be like you! So true man, so true.
    |USN|POKER|C.S.|C++|http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147088453|

JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JPlevell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How should I go about losing fat? How long will it take me? I want to get rid of my belly fat asap! What is the quickest way?

Stats: 6'0", 165 lbs
    lattlay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit lattlay's BodySpace
    Hi Josef,

On a cut, how important is it to track carb and fat intake? I am currently tracking my calories (maintaining 500+ calorie deficit) and protein (1g / LBM), is this all I need?

Thanks!

Stats: 6'4", 255 lbs
    badshaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badshaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badshaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badshaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badshaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badshaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badshaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badshaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badshaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badshaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badshaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit badshaa's BodySpace
    Joe, this might not be your field so it's okay if you don't answer but what do you think are the cheapest foods for a cut?

Cheap food with protien and low calories?

Originally Posted by sephiroth7240 View Post
    Despite my rep power being almost nonexistent, reps to you. It's great that you're helping everyone like this. Two personal questions: What do you use to supplement? And what's your typical calorie range for cutting? Sorry if these have been asked. I'm also curious about whether you use or have used creatine, since it's supposed to have a bloating effect (according to some) and you're ridiculously lean.
    For my supplements i use whey protein from Protein of the Gods and also a a multi-vitamin from Contaolled Labs - Orange Triad. Then i also use fish oil which i get from my local supermarket. When cutting i start off on 2800 calories then drop it from there, but every one is different so everyone requires different calorie amounts. Yes i use creatine, i don't get any bloating from it at all, just take 5g per day every day.

Originally Posted by securekey View Post
    I have been cutting for a little over 8 weeks. Making good progress but I do feel 'flat' a lot. I was doing a push/pull/legs 3 day split. Last week I switch to one body part a day... no change. I still feel flat. Currently I am taking creatine, fish oil, whey protein and 1MR pre-workout on some days. Eating around 1500 cal a day.

Is there a way to feel solid while on a cut... or is that flat feeling normal for everyone?

repped also... for what it's worth
    Yeah when you are cutting you will feel flat, but don't worry about it just keep cutting until you reach your goal.

If you have a carb up day or you add in re-feeds into your diet you will start to feel much fuller, due to the increase in carbs and muscles filling out.

Originally Posted by FMyLife26 View Post
    First of all, thanks Josef for answering all questions, I gotta say your physique is amazing, hope I can look 5% as good as you someday.

One question I have missed, your recommendations while cutting are :

Find out maintenance cals.
    0,45g*bodyweight in lbs = amount of fat that you should eat
    1.2-1.5g protein per lbs of bodyweight
    and rest fill up with carbs to create a deficit.

What to do on refeed days though? How many carbs/lbs of weight, and do you keep fat & protein intake at the same level ? And how often should I do them?

THANKS!

Thanks.

Yup you got it all sorted! On your re-feed days you should increase your carbs by 100% or more if needed so that you are in a calorie surplus for that 1 day, keep fat and protein the same, some people choose to lower there protein and fat and increase carbs even more so, this is good but i personally don't bother with this. I recommend having a re-feed once every 2nd week if you are above 12% if under 12% i would re-feed every week.

Originally Posted by markushhh View Post
    Awesome Thread!

Lets see if i got it right. U start by calculating your daily calorie needs, lets say it landed on 3000cl.
    Then i work out a daily maintainence diet and meets my macros and daily caloric needs at 3000. But shouldn't i aim a little bit higher than 3000cl to maintain my weight beacause of the calories burned in training?

and another question. When i sit down and calculate my calories, should i include, lets say a post workout drink containing protein and carbs? or should i just skip it to even out the calories burned during practice?

OOOR, should i just start the diet, count "every" carb, hit my macros and adjust diet accordingly weight drops/gains =)

And again, really nice thread and good informative answers...
    If 3000 calories = your maintenance calorie intake, then you will want to increase the calories from there to gain weight or decrease the calories from there to lose weight, if you want to maintain your weight keep it there. Your maintenance calorie level should be taking into consideration your daily activity levels anyway, so this will include your daily lifestyle/weight training and all of that. To find out your maintenance calorie level go to google and type in 'maintenance calorie calculator' this will give you a good estimation of your maintenance calories which takes into consideration your daily activity levels and all that.

Yes include all calories consumed, count everything.

Originally Posted by Ryanast View Post
    great thread josef

This info should be edited grammatically, consolidated accordingly, and stickied promptly
    Thanks Ryan, haha yeah

Originally Posted by Pokeemonn View Post
    Losing weight if based off of CALORIES IN versus CALORIES OUT, if you are eating McDonalds everyday but staying under your maintenance then you will still lose weight! Josef, looking sick brah! I am on my way, 6 more months. Awesome inspirtation.
    Yes that is correct brah!

Thanks man, good luck with your training and all.

Originally Posted by Bhigs23 View Post
    Hey Josef! Just a quick question regarding protein. So I weight around 183 lbs, am 12-13% Bodyfat athlete i play baseball and football. I am trying to cut down under 10% and was wondering a few things. Is 1g of protein per lb of LBM really necessary if im just looking to cut? I mean sometimes its hard to intake that much protein and still meet my caloric deficit. I dont own any protein powders so this is a really big issue for me. My LBM is something like 160 lbs, is it okay if i only get 120-130g of protein per day? like i said im just trying to cut. Thanks man!
    Yes, i actually recommend 1.2-1.5g protein per pound of bodyweight, but 1g is actually enough. You should try to hit at least 1g protein per pound of bodyweight if you want to maintain your muscle, if you struggle to get in enough protein just change up your diet, supplement with protein shakes, eat egg whites, chicken, tuna, etc.. Just base your diet around high protein foods and you will find you hit these requirements easy.

Try get in at least 1g/lb, you may need to look into purchasing a protein powder, they are very convenient.

Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    If I decide to eat only 900 cals a day, for the next 3 months, will I be shredded like you, Rakovich? I wanna be just like you man! I aspire to have a physique just like you! It's a dream of mine to be like you! So true man, so true.
    That is a extreme deficit and you will most likely end up losing a lot of muscle as well as fat, so no i do not recommend that at all.

Originally Posted by JPlevell View Post
    How should I go about losing fat? How long will it take me? I want to get rid of my belly fat asap! What is the quickest way?

Diet and cardio is everything bro, to lose fat just train hard do your cardio and follow a high protein diet with a calorie deficit and you will lose body fat 100% guarantee, just as long as you stick to your diet and training. Stay consistent and you will get there, supplant with caffeine and green tea, it will help with losing fat. (but again is not needed)

Originally Posted by lattlay View Post
    Hi Josef,

On a cut, how important is it to track carb and fat intake? I am currently tracking my calories (maintaining 500+ calorie deficit) and protein (1g / LBM), is this all I need?

Thanks!
    Well you do not have to track your carb and fat just as long as you are in a calorie deficit you are still going to lose fat, however i do recommend you to track everything if you are really serious about losing fat. Aim for 1-1.5g protein per pound of bodyweight and 0.45g+ fat per pound of bodyweight then fill the remaining calories up with carbs. However hit your protein requirements and stay in a calorie deficit and you will still lose fat.

Originally Posted by badshaa View Post
    Joe, this might not be your field so it's okay if you don't answer but what do you think are the cheapest foods for a cut?

Cheap food with protien and low calories?
    PROTEIN

- Protein powder (whey)
    - Eggs
    - Egg whites
    - Chicken
    - Tuna

CARBOHYDRATES

- Oats
    - Rice
    - Pasta
    - Bread
    - Fruit

FATS

- Almonds
    - Peanuts
    - Peanut butter
    - Olive oil

Thanks a lot Jo! Very helpful.

Stats: 6'1", 198 lbs
    TySzynskie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TySzynskie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TySzynskie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TySzynskie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TySzynskie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TySzynskie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TySzynskie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TySzynskie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TySzynskie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TySzynskie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TySzynskie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit TySzynskie's BodySpace
    Wassup Jo.

Awesome thread! I gotta ask, what do you think about supplemental glutamine on a serious cut? Im cutting right now, and ran out, but I was wondering what your take on using it for muscle sparing effects. Do you use it? Ive read so much conflicting opinion its crazy. What do you think of it? Sorry if this has been asked already. Thanks bro!

Stats: 5'3", 110 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3880
    Pullup17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pullup17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pullup17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pullup17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pullup17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pullup17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pullup17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pullup17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pullup17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pullup17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pullup17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Pullup17's BodySpace
    Hey Josef, this has been the most informative thread about fat loss I've read online, especially useful because of the fact that the info is coming from someone who has personal first hand experience as well as scientific knowledge to back it up, I appreciate you taking the time to answer each and everyone of our questions !

For me, I'm currently in the 17th week of my cut and the rate of fat loss has got slower as time goes by, it even came to a halt for 2 weeks until i decided to give myself 2 days of refeed then low and behold, the metabolism came back in and I lost weight for a week, then it came to a halt yet again. I've read that when one cuts for an extended period of time, some people recommend temporarily eating at maintenance for a couple of weeks before going back on a calorie deficit, to reignite the metabolism. My question is, for me a guy who has been on a cut for 17 weeks, experienced plateaus in losing weight for the past 3-4 weeks (only lost 1-1.5 lbs), what would you recommend I do ?

Also, from the pics below, what's your estimation of my bf% and how long do you think it will take for me to get to around 9-10 %?

Pic of me 1 week ago

jolmscheid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jolmscheid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jolmscheid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jolmscheid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jolmscheid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jolmscheid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jolmscheid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jolmscheid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jolmscheid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jolmscheid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jolmscheid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi josef...can I ask why doing a 5 day split is better than a 3 day split as long as each muscle group is hit? Also, any insight on the amount of reps per set that is best for getting defined?

Finally, it would be awesome to see a typical day of what your diet looks like...I obviously understand everyone calorie needs are different.

Thanks!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast