Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

    The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Closed Thread
Page 79 of 165 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,370 of 4929
  1. #2341
    ......................... samsumon's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Posts: 3,442
    Rep Power: 1139
    samsumon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samsumon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samsumon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samsumon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samsumon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samsumon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samsumon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samsumon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samsumon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samsumon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) samsumon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit samsumon's BodySpace
    samsumon is offline
    you wrote
    "
    How can you be on 1500 calories if you don't know your fat intake.. fat has the most calories. Also 1500 is most likely too low.

    I.F is good, I don't personally use it however."

    I don't have an exact number of fat, because I get fats from various sources. And since Im doing 100g of carb and 180 of protein, I just go with whatever fats I get at the end of the day. I eat eggs, add Olive Oil to my stuff. So nothing to specific.. Is that fine? Being lenient like that with fats.

    Reason why you dont use IF though?.. ANd final thoughts on carb cycle, if yes, how high and how low and days high and low?
    !@!@!@!@!!@!

  2. #2342
    UMF hehe boozebrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Location: Vic, Melb, Australia
    Stats: 6'2", 205 lbs
    Posts: 5,327
    Rep Power: 261
    boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit boozebrah's BodySpace
    boozebrah is offline
    Hey Josheph,


    I just started my cut around 6 weeks ago. Im sitting around 98.5kg-97.5kg from 105kg.

    Is that a healthy cut? Im on 2800, 300c 80f and 200p It was dropping off really fast in the first 2 weeks now im down to maybe .5kg a week.
    Its driving me nuts because im still 25% bf%, I know rome wasnt built in a day but any suggestions? I cut it down to 2500 and saw a little result but I phucked up my meals this week adding to much carbs. So ill use all that food then maybe Keto/2400c? Im not sure all I know is my weight has gone down slowly in the past 4 weeks.
    sickening sithlord backtrapazoids barnyards of peace.

  3. #2343
    UMF hehe boozebrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Location: Vic, Melb, Australia
    Stats: 6'2", 205 lbs
    Posts: 5,327
    Rep Power: 261
    boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit boozebrah's BodySpace
    boozebrah is offline
    Id like to add I eat the same meal everyday, hokkien noodles 500g lean mince 200g pasta sauce and 500g light cottage cheese on a IF plan.
    I upped my carbs to 300g its usually 250g.
    sickening sithlord backtrapazoids barnyards of peace.

  4. #2344
    Registered User JeanPaul1's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Location: panama city, Panama
    Age: 31
    Stats: 5'8", 187 lbs
    Posts: 34
    Rep Power: 0
    JeanPaul1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeanPaul1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeanPaul1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeanPaul1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit JeanPaul1's BodySpace
    JeanPaul1 is offline
    Hello Josef,

    thx again for taking the time to answer our questions. I'm currenlty dieting(or cutting, whatever you like to call it). My main goal is to lose aprox 17lbs of weight and after that to start bulking. now relying on the noob gains. you've said that creatine is great on a cut...i agree with that because I'm seeing great results and I can increase weights etc etc.
    what's your opinion on test boosters??Also to use during a diet(cut) to increase strenght? does this help me a little more during this weight loss(fat loss)?

    Take care
    JP

  5. #2345
    Shredmode phillyeagles91's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Location: United States
    Age: 22
    Stats: 5'8", 165 lbs
    Posts: 537
    Rep Power: 0
    phillyeagles91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) phillyeagles91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) phillyeagles91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) phillyeagles91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) phillyeagles91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) phillyeagles91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) phillyeagles91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) phillyeagles91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) phillyeagles91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) phillyeagles91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) phillyeagles91 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit phillyeagles91's BodySpace
    phillyeagles91 is offline
    Hey Josef quick question about supplements.

    Do you use preworkouts or creatine (actual creatine)?

    Edit: Sorry if this was asked before, your thread got really big really fast lol

  6. #2346
    Registered User JBallard's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Location: Antioch, Tennessee, United States
    Age: 24
    Stats: 5'6", 191 lbs
    Posts: 9
    Rep Power: 0
    JBallard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit JBallard's BodySpace
    JBallard is offline
    I am currently at 191, 5' 6" and even though I have weighed less than this before I am leaner than I have been at most times in my life. But, I am nowhere close to where I want or need to be. I have been eating very clean and working out 6 or 7 days a week. I do heavy lifting about 2 days a week with compound movement such as squats, powercleans, deadlifts, and bench press. Also, I work in pull ups, dips, burpees within moderation. Four days a week I am doing the Spartacus workout and one day a week I do HIIT. Slowly I am losing weight and can tell small, subtle differences. But I am worried that I am neglecting my heavy lifts so that I can build more muscle and increase my BMR. I am hoping to hit 180 by Christmas without any muscle loss. I take in about 150-200 grams of protein a day. My current stack is MP Assault, Cellucor Super HD, Scivation Xtend, omega 3 fish oils, a daily vitamin, and Animal Pak rest recovery PM. Any help would be appreciated.

  7. #2347
    Registered User jhadkins10's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Stats: 5'10", 156 lbs
    Posts: 34
    Rep Power: 0
    jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit jhadkins10's BodySpace
    jhadkins10 is offline
    Hey Josef I have a question for you. I was about 5' 10" 180 lbs maybe like 16% body fat maybe more. now i'm 164 and i would guess in the 10% range. I'm feeling good and the system is working great, been using for about 3-4 months now. however i'm starting to loose too much muscle. A lot of the time when training i will switch off one day cardio one day lifting. do u think it would help if i lifted every day and no cardio? Also do you think I need to switch to positive to gain muscle? I really don't want to because i'm not as lean as I want to be yet.

    Also, My strength has gone up. I'm reping 225 LAst set 4-6 time on bench. I just feel like i'm getting stronger but still losing muscle even with lifting.

  8. #2348
    JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Auckland, New Zealand
    Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    Posts: 12,054
    Rep Power: 59311
    JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JOSEF RAKICH's BodySpace
    JOSEF RAKICH is offline
    Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post

    This is why I chose IIFYM over calorie cycling/TKD.
    Same I hate TKD.

    Originally Posted by Bitfenix View Post
    Just got started on my first months meal plan from you bro, super stoked to see how the results come out. Keep up all the awesome work, it's very cool how much you're willing to put in all this time to help out others. You're the definition of a sick kunt brah!
    Awesome bro! I wish you all the best with the plan, and I'm looking forward to seeing your results!

    Originally Posted by ivxenz View Post
    great! i have started noticing my muscles are more visible than they were previously especially around the shoulders but i am still not getting below 85kg. I will give you a quick recap:

    i am 27, 85kg 25% bf, 6'0" and this is the lowest i have weighed since i was 16. For the last few years i was hovering at 101-102kg. I had stalled in my weight loss and according to JasonDB I might have been eating too few calories which was slowing down my metabolism like crazy (taking one **** in 3 days!) so I took a little diet break (i had been dieting since march). Things are working fine now but my weight is rigidly stuck on 85.

    I am eating around 2,100 cals and my tdee is around 2400 cals. I am doing a full body work out 3 days a week and one session of hiit cardio for 20 minutes a week. When I began dieting and cardio (no strength training back then) I was eating somewhere around 1,800-1,900 calories and my metabolism was working fine and I was losing weight like crazy.

    should i lower cals or do more intense exercises?

    I don't know what to do.. Should I decrease calories to sub 2000 or increase cardio?
    Yes if you go too low on the calories you will slow your metabolism down.If your TDEE is 2400 then i would consume 1900 calories. (500 calorie deficit) thats just a low TDEE you have, and to lose fat I recommend a 500 cal deficit.

    Originally Posted by samsumon View Post
    you wrote
    "
    How can you be on 1500 calories if you don't know your fat intake.. fat has the most calories. Also 1500 is most likely too low.

    I.F is good, I don't personally use it however."

    I don't have an exact number of fat, because I get fats from various sources. And since Im doing 100g of carb and 180 of protein, I just go with whatever fats I get at the end of the day. I eat eggs, add Olive Oil to my stuff. So nothing to specific.. Is that fine? Being lenient like that with fats.

    Reason why you dont use IF though?.. ANd final thoughts on carb cycle, if yes, how high and how low and days high and low?
    Oh ok so its a rough estimation of 1500 calories? If you are meeting your protein and fat requirements then its fine yes.

    Don't bother with carb cycling, just stay consistent with your deficit.

    Originally Posted by boozebrah View Post
    Hey Josheph,


    I just started my cut around 6 weeks ago. Im sitting around 98.5kg-97.5kg from 105kg.

    Is that a healthy cut? Im on 2800, 300c 80f and 200p It was dropping off really fast in the first 2 weeks now im down to maybe .5kg a week.
    Its driving me nuts because im still 25% bf%, I know rome wasnt built in a day but any suggestions? I cut it down to 2500 and saw a little result but I phucked up my meals this week adding to much carbs. So ill use all that food then maybe Keto/2400c? Im not sure all I know is my weight has gone down slowly in the past 4 weeks.
    Thats basically 1kg a week.. That is quite fast, I wouldn't decrease the calories any more than what they are, just keep things going how they are for now and change things when you start to stall. If you are now losing .5 kg per week thats a good rate.

    Originally Posted by boozebrah View Post
    Id like to add I eat the same meal everyday, hokkien noodles 500g lean mince 200g pasta sauce and 500g light cottage cheese on a IF plan.
    I upped my carbs to 300g its usually 250g.
    Same with me I eat the exact same foods every single day, back to back regardless. Then I swap things up about once every month with a whole new meal plan. If your calories are still in a deficit you will be fine.

    Originally Posted by JeanPaul1 View Post
    Hello Josef,

    thx again for taking the time to answer our questions. I'm currenlty dieting(or cutting, whatever you like to call it). My main goal is to lose aprox 17lbs of weight and after that to start bulking. now relying on the noob gains. you've said that creatine is great on a cut...i agree with that because I'm seeing great results and I can increase weights etc etc.
    what's your opinion on test boosters??Also to use during a diet(cut) to increase strenght? does this help me a little more during this weight loss(fat loss)?

    Take care
    JP
    Hey not a problem!

    Yes creatine is good on a cut! Anything that helps build muscle/strength will help maintain it during a cut!

    How old are you, test boosters in my opinion are not needed if you are under the age of 30 as your test levels are already high.. Once you get 25+ this is when they usually start to decline, A test booster would be beneficial then. But I don't bother with it as I'm still young.

    Originally Posted by phillyeagles91 View Post
    Hey Josef quick question about supplements.

    Do you use preworkouts or creatine (actual creatine)?

    Edit: Sorry if this was asked before, your thread got really big really fast lol
    I use creatine monohydrate, I don't use any pre-workouts at the moment, but I have in the past.

    Originally Posted by JBallard View Post
    I am currently at 191, 5' 6" and even though I have weighed less than this before I am leaner than I have been at most times in my life. But, I am nowhere close to where I want or need to be. I have been eating very clean and working out 6 or 7 days a week. I do heavy lifting about 2 days a week with compound movement such as squats, powercleans, deadlifts, and bench press. Also, I work in pull ups, dips, burpees within moderation. Four days a week I am doing the Spartacus workout and one day a week I do HIIT. Slowly I am losing weight and can tell small, subtle differences. But I am worried that I am neglecting my heavy lifts so that I can build more muscle and increase my BMR. I am hoping to hit 180 by Christmas without any muscle loss. I take in about 150-200 grams of protein a day. My current stack is MP Assault, Cellucor Super HD, Scivation Xtend, omega 3 fish oils, a daily vitamin, and Animal Pak rest recovery PM. Any help would be appreciated.
    What is your total macros and calories bro?

    Originally Posted by jhadkins10 View Post
    Hey Josef I have a question for you. I was about 5' 10" 180 lbs maybe like 16% body fat maybe more. now i'm 164 and i would guess in the 10% range. I'm feeling good and the system is working great, been using for about 3-4 months now. however i'm starting to loose too much muscle. A lot of the time when training i will switch off one day cardio one day lifting. do u think it would help if i lifted every day and no cardio? Also do you think I need to switch to positive to gain muscle? I really don't want to because i'm not as lean as I want to be yet.

    Also, My strength has gone up. I'm reping 225 LAst set 4-6 time on bench. I just feel like i'm getting stronger but still losing muscle even with lifting.
    If you are in too much of a calorie deficit you will start to lose some muscle mass, increase your calories/protein but make sure you still remain in a deficit.

    Cardio is not needed but it can be very beneficial. Its a great tool for burning calories.
    ✔ ISSA Certified Personal Trainer, Fitness Model & Sponsored Athlete!

    ✔ Personalized Meal Plans & Workout Programs for Males & Females! (PM me for details)

    ✔ 12 WEEK TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE! (PM me for details)

    ✔ Follow me on FaceBook (Search: Josef Rakich Fitness)

    ✔ Follow me on Instagram (@JosefRakich)

    ✔ Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for Workout Vids (Search: Josef Rakich)

  9. #2349
    JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Auckland, New Zealand
    Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    Posts: 12,054
    Rep Power: 59311
    JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JOSEF RAKICH's BodySpace
    JOSEF RAKICH is offline
    Check out some of my clients guys!

    http://www.josefrakichfitness.com/pages/testimonials

    This is what happens when you follow a good meal plan and training program!

    I now currently have a huge special for my ULTIMATE PERSONAL TRAINING PACKAGE (Monthly updated personalized Meal Plans, Workout Programs, Extreme Ab Workouts & 1 on 1 Email Coaching!). Limited time offer for a short time only!
    ✔ ISSA Certified Personal Trainer, Fitness Model & Sponsored Athlete!

    ✔ Personalized Meal Plans & Workout Programs for Males & Females! (PM me for details)

    ✔ 12 WEEK TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE! (PM me for details)

    ✔ Follow me on FaceBook (Search: Josef Rakich Fitness)

    ✔ Follow me on Instagram (@JosefRakich)

    ✔ Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for Workout Vids (Search: Josef Rakich)

  10. #2350
    Registered User JBallard's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Location: Antioch, Tennessee, United States
    Age: 24
    Stats: 5'6", 191 lbs
    Posts: 9
    Rep Power: 0
    JBallard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit JBallard's BodySpace
    JBallard is offline
    What is your total macros and calories bro?

    180-200g protein
    35g carbs
    20g fat

    calorie intake is somewhere around 1800 a day. I usually eat mostly shakes, myofusion, in order to help keep my protein intake up. And I have about one or two solids meal a day that are usually eggs, chicken/steak/salmon, or fresh veggies. I work double shifts most days so I usually don't get very hungry due to being distracted and unable to eat. That's why I am taking in mostly shakes. I am trying to keep a mostly paleolithic diet as well, it's recently helped me loss 31 lbs, and at the same time retain a good bit of mass.
    Last edited by JBallard; 11-23-2012 at 03:56 AM. Reason: FYI

  11. #2351
    Registered User Hughesy14's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2012
    Posts: 2
    Rep Power: 0
    Hughesy14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hughesy14 is offline

    Chris Hughes

    I want to lose body fat and have been doing hiit training for the last 3weeks 3/4 times per week. My diet is good- cereal/porridge in am, fruit mid morning, salad lunch, fruit or crackers and cottage cheese for mid afternoon snack and pm I have meat and veg with brown rice. I also have protein shakes pre and post hiit training. So far I have not seen any major results apart from feeling less bloated, am I doing everything right???

  12. #2352
    Registered User jhadkins10's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Stats: 5'10", 156 lbs
    Posts: 34
    Rep Power: 0
    jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit jhadkins10's BodySpace
    jhadkins10 is offline
    I have another question. what would you do if you were a big drinker. how would you adapt your system to allow you to drink when you wanted to. even when sometimes u will drink and not how many drinks you have. Also, U said i might be in too much of a calorie deficit. I think its hard because different websites will give you different answer. and then i'm not sure where my calories will be on days where i dont workout. I guess i workout a ton and am so afraid of gaining weight that maybe I've gone too aggressive on calorie deficit.

    Big question though, how to manage alcohol. Also how to track meals that you don't cook. this is a hard one for me. If I go to mom and pop places I'm not sure what to do for the calories and then the macros too.

  13. #2353
    Registered User jhadkins10's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Stats: 5'10", 156 lbs
    Posts: 34
    Rep Power: 0
    jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jhadkins10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit jhadkins10's BodySpace
    jhadkins10 is offline
    I don't know if its better to take a weekly average and then try to get your calories as close to that as possible. then working out on a normal schedule. then not worring about eating more or less calories on a specific day. does that make sense? So not eating more when i workout. eating same all week then having calories even out for days. any advice for having to deal with this ?

  14. #2354
    Registered User JeanPaul1's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Location: panama city, Panama
    Age: 31
    Stats: 5'8", 187 lbs
    Posts: 34
    Rep Power: 0
    JeanPaul1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeanPaul1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeanPaul1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeanPaul1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit JeanPaul1's BodySpace
    JeanPaul1 is offline
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post


    Hey not a problem!

    Yes creatine is good on a cut! Anything that helps build muscle/strength will help maintain it during a cut!

    How old are you, test boosters in my opinion are not needed if you are under the age of 30 as your test levels are already high.. Once you get 25+ this is when they usually start to decline, A test booster would be beneficial then. But I don't bother with it as I'm still young.
    I'm 29. I think I have good Tlevel(never tested) but If a booster can help....

    Thx

    take care
    18/11/2012: 81kg
    25/12/2012:
    02/12/2012:
    09/12/2012:
    16/12/2012:
    23/12/2012:

  15. #2355
    Registered User ConquerGiulio's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Stats: 6'0", 177 lbs
    Posts: 71
    Rep Power: 4
    ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit ConquerGiulio's BodySpace
    ConquerGiulio is offline
    Hey josef , i wanted to know
    1)On off days from the gym ,(tdee around 2200 , -500 is 1700 ON off days ) is it ok if i drop the proteins to 80g and raise carbs and fat to meet my calories? (80P/250C/50F) = 1700calories

    2)is it safe to eat a can on tuna(56g) 5 times a week?
    Last edited by ConquerGiulio; 11-23-2012 at 09:12 AM.

  16. #2356
    Registered User AndrosJL's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Stats: 5'7", 148 lbs
    Posts: 21
    Rep Power: 0
    AndrosJL is not very helpful. (-500) AndrosJL is not very helpful. (-500)
    Visit AndrosJL's BodySpace
    AndrosJL is offline
    Hey I've read a lot of your answers and I feel that I understand alot of what you are saying, there is just one thing I am still unsure about and would like you to answer.
    Is it alright to eat whatever you want and still lose weight,as long as I stay within a calorie limit even if you don't hit your macros.

    Also if I am hitting my macros can I have a cheat meal once a day( it will still be within calorie limit). It's just that I have been eating very clean for 3 weeks now and have lost 4 pounds which is awesome but I'm starting to be tempted but still feel guilty and like it will stop my results. Just wanna make sure, sorry for writing so much

  17. #2357
    Registered User humzah's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Pakistan
    Age: 24
    Stats: 5'10", 176 lbs
    Posts: 1,319
    Rep Power: 117
    humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit humzah's BodySpace
    humzah is offline
    Hey Josef,

    Is it okay if I split my refeed days and had more than 50 percent carbs on saturday and more than 50 percent on sunday? Thing is I'm not a big eater and even on days I workout I force myself to eat so I can eat according to my macro requirements. SO, I don't eat much on one refeed day either and wondered if this was a good way to go.

  18. #2358
    Registered User Barrypurdon's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2012
    Location: State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Age: 22
    Stats: 5'10", 192 lbs
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    Barrypurdon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Barrypurdon's BodySpace
    Barrypurdon is offline

    Deficit

    Alright bro, I was wondering how much calorie deficit you would recommend to lose fat while maintaining muscle. I'm currently eating 2200 calories a day. 240g carbs 240g protein and 40g fat. I'm 5"9 and 171lbs. I weight train 3 days a week and do cardio 3 days a week. Have one rest day at the weekend. I'm trying to diet slowly but it seems like I'm not losing any body fat at all. Any advice would be great. Thanks man.

  19. #2359
    JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Auckland, New Zealand
    Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    Posts: 12,054
    Rep Power: 59311
    JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JOSEF RAKICH's BodySpace
    JOSEF RAKICH is offline
    Originally Posted by JBallard View Post
    What is your total macros and calories bro?

    180-200g protein
    35g carbs
    20g fat

    calorie intake is somewhere around 1800 a day. I usually eat mostly shakes, myofusion, in order to help keep my protein intake up. And I have about one or two solids meal a day that are usually eggs, chicken/steak/salmon, or fresh veggies. I work double shifts most days so I usually don't get very hungry due to being distracted and unable to eat. That's why I am taking in mostly shakes. I am trying to keep a mostly paleolithic diet as well, it's recently helped me loss 31 lbs, and at the same time retain a good bit of mass.
    You can follow my nutrition log if you want:

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9661093&page=1

    If those are your macros above, your fat intake is FAR too low and needs to be increased!

    Originally Posted by Hughesy14 View Post
    I want to lose body fat and have been doing hiit training for the last 3weeks 3/4 times per week. My diet is good- cereal/porridge in am, fruit mid morning, salad lunch, fruit or crackers and cottage cheese for mid afternoon snack and pm I have meat and veg with brown rice. I also have protein shakes pre and post hiit training. So far I have not seen any major results apart from feeling less bloated, am I doing everything right???
    What is your total calorie intake? You must be in a calorie deficit in order to lose fat.

    Originally Posted by jhadkins10 View Post
    I have another question. what would you do if you were a big drinker. how would you adapt your system to allow you to drink when you wanted to. even when sometimes u will drink and not how many drinks you have. Also, U said i might be in too much of a calorie deficit. I think its hard because different websites will give you different answer. and then i'm not sure where my calories will be on days where i dont workout. I guess i workout a ton and am so afraid of gaining weight that maybe I've gone too aggressive on calorie deficit.

    Big question though, how to manage alcohol. Also how to track meals that you don't cook. this is a hard one for me. If I go to mom and pop places I'm not sure what to do for the calories and then the macros too.
    I don't personally drink at all. However if you do drink, and you still want to get results just fit the alcohol calories into your overall calorie requirements (not that I recommend drinking, but it will be best thing to do if you choose to drink). If you plan to get drunk go with hard liquor, don't get drunk off beers or cruisers.

    All websites thats calculate TDEE just give rough estimates.

    Originally Posted by jhadkins10 View Post
    I don't know if its better to take a weekly average and then try to get your calories as close to that as possible. then working out on a normal schedule. then not worring about eating more or less calories on a specific day. does that make sense? So not eating more when i workout. eating same all week then having calories even out for days. any advice for having to deal with this ?
    I don't quite understand what you mean sorry?

    Originally Posted by JeanPaul1 View Post
    I'm 29. I think I have good Tlevel(never tested) but If a booster can help....

    Thx

    take care
    It may benefit you somewhat by increasing your test, but nothing that you would really notice in muscle gains in my personal opinion.

    Originally Posted by ConquerGiulio View Post
    Hey josef , i wanted to know
    1)On off days from the gym ,(tdee around 2200 , -500 is 1700 ON off days ) is it ok if i drop the proteins to 80g and raise carbs and fat to meet my calories? (80P/250C/50F) = 1700calories

    2)is it safe to eat a can on tuna(56g) 5 times a week?
    I defiantly recommend consuming more than 1g protein per pound of LBW. Yes its safe to eat tuna 5x per week, some say mercury poisoning but it just depends on what tuna you choose. in reality its basically fine.

    Originally Posted by AndrosJL View Post
    Hey I've read a lot of your answers and I feel that I understand alot of what you are saying, there is just one thing I am still unsure about and would like you to answer.
    Is it alright to eat whatever you want and still lose weight,as long as I stay within a calorie limit even if you don't hit your macros.

    Also if I am hitting my macros can I have a cheat meal once a day( it will still be within calorie limit). It's just that I have been eating very clean for 3 weeks now and have lost 4 pounds which is awesome but I'm starting to be tempted but still feel guilty and like it will stop my results. Just wanna make sure, sorry for writing so much
    Yes that is correct, take a read of IIFYM article I write on my website:

    http://www.josefrakichfitness.com/pa...-your-macros-2

    If you have a cheat meal and its within your macro and calorie requirements, then its not a cheat meal..

    Originally Posted by humzah View Post
    Hey Josef,

    Is it okay if I split my refeed days and had more than 50 percent carbs on saturday and more than 50 percent on sunday? Thing is I'm not a big eater and even on days I workout I force myself to eat so I can eat according to my macro requirements. SO, I don't eat much on one refeed day either and wondered if this was a good way to go.
    I recommend to have a re-feed day on one day only rather than splitting it up over 2 days. This will give you more benefits and do more for your leptin levels.

    When you get real lean you could have 2 proper re-feed days twice per week.

    Originally Posted by Barrypurdon View Post
    Alright bro, I was wondering how much calorie deficit you would recommend to lose fat while maintaining muscle. I'm currently eating 2200 calories a day. 240g carbs 240g protein and 40g fat. I'm 5"9 and 171lbs. I weight train 3 days a week and do cardio 3 days a week. Have one rest day at the weekend. I'm trying to diet slowly but it seems like I'm not losing any body fat at all. Any advice would be great. Thanks man.
    500 calorie deficit and increase from there when needed.
    ✔ ISSA Certified Personal Trainer, Fitness Model & Sponsored Athlete!

    ✔ Personalized Meal Plans & Workout Programs for Males & Females! (PM me for details)

    ✔ 12 WEEK TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE! (PM me for details)

    ✔ Follow me on FaceBook (Search: Josef Rakich Fitness)

    ✔ Follow me on Instagram (@JosefRakich)

    ✔ Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for Workout Vids (Search: Josef Rakich)

  20. #2360
    UMF hehe boozebrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Location: Vic, Melb, Australia
    Stats: 6'2", 205 lbs
    Posts: 5,327
    Rep Power: 261
    boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boozebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit boozebrah's BodySpace
    boozebrah is offline
    off topic from diet, I have a slight pain from my below my pinky up my wrist into my fore arm. Im assuming this is a sore tendon, It had been bugging me for a week slightly. this morning its the worst its been, not there is actual discomfort completely. Sharp pains when I try twist a lid or pick up something or whatever..

    What do you suggest? time off lifting?
    Last edited by boozebrah; 11-23-2012 at 04:51 PM.
    sickening sithlord backtrapazoids barnyards of peace.

  21. #2361
    Registered User DBIW's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Posts: 59
    Rep Power: 42
    DBIW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DBIW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DBIW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DBIW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DBIW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DBIW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DBIW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DBIW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DBIW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DBIW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DBIW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DBIW is offline
    Wow, just wanted to fire out a quick thanks for all the great information.

  22. #2362
    Registered User Anon72's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Age: 24
    Stats: 5'10", 205 lbs
    Posts: 2
    Rep Power: 0
    Anon72 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Anon72's BodySpace
    Anon72 is offline
    I just started the Kris Gethin 12 week trainer this week and have already lost quite a bit of weight but am wondering whether this is the best program for me. Assuming that I have virtually unlimited time to spend on working out/cooking food, and an unlimited budget I'm just wondering what the best program is for me to get cut as quickly as possible. Im about 220 right now and have fairly good cardio and a solid strength base but just want to get rid of body fat as quick as possible. Other than steroids and surgery I'm open to anything (I live in canada so ephedrine is readily available)

  23. #2363
    Registered User humzah's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Pakistan
    Age: 24
    Stats: 5'10", 176 lbs
    Posts: 1,319
    Rep Power: 117
    humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) humzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit humzah's BodySpace
    humzah is offline
    Josef I've noticed in your thread that you've talked about lean bulking numerous times. Other than the fact that a slight surplus is required, would please elaborate on what makes it a "lean bulk" ?

  24. #2364
    JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Auckland, New Zealand
    Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    Posts: 12,054
    Rep Power: 59311
    JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JOSEF RAKICH's BodySpace
    JOSEF RAKICH is offline
    Originally Posted by boozebrah View Post
    off topic from diet, I have a slight pain from my below my pinky up my wrist into my fore arm. Im assuming this is a sore tendon, It had been bugging me for a week slightly. this morning its the worst its been, not there is actual discomfort completely. Sharp pains when I try twist a lid or pick up something or whatever..

    What do you suggest? time off lifting?
    Best thing would be to go get it checked out by a physio bro, they will be able to tell you exactly what the problem is and what you should do about it. Its most likely just something that will go away within a few days though.

    Originally Posted by DBIW View Post
    Wow, just wanted to fire out a quick thanks for all the great information.
    Not a problem! Glad to help!

    Originally Posted by Anon72 View Post
    I just started the Kris Gethin 12 week trainer this week and have already lost quite a bit of weight but am wondering whether this is the best program for me. Assuming that I have virtually unlimited time to spend on working out/cooking food, and an unlimited budget I'm just wondering what the best program is for me to get cut as quickly as possible. Im about 220 right now and have fairly good cardio and a solid strength base but just want to get rid of body fat as quick as possible. Other than steroids and surgery I'm open to anything (I live in canada so ephedrine is readily available)
    Calorie deficit diet with a good macro breakdown and a good hard training program and you will get results my friend.

    Originally Posted by humzah View Post
    Josef I've noticed in your thread that you've talked about lean bulking numerous times. Other than the fact that a slight surplus is required, would please elaborate on what makes it a "lean bulk" ?
    Remaining lean during your bulking phase, always remaining in low body fat, not going on some crazy bulk where you gain both muscle and fat.
    ✔ ISSA Certified Personal Trainer, Fitness Model & Sponsored Athlete!

    ✔ Personalized Meal Plans & Workout Programs for Males & Females! (PM me for details)

    ✔ 12 WEEK TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE! (PM me for details)

    ✔ Follow me on FaceBook (Search: Josef Rakich Fitness)

    ✔ Follow me on Instagram (@JosefRakich)

    ✔ Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for Workout Vids (Search: Josef Rakich)

  25. #2365
    Liverpool F.C Spanishdream's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Age: 23
    Posts: 2,908
    Rep Power: 2013
    Spanishdream has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spanishdream has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spanishdream has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spanishdream has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spanishdream has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spanishdream has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spanishdream has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spanishdream has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spanishdream has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spanishdream has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spanishdream has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Spanishdream's BodySpace
    Spanishdream is offline
    It's refreshing to see someone who has accomplished a lot, maintained a good physique without giving out rubbish, bro-science advice. You keep it simple. I'd rep you continuously if I could. Keep up the good work man.
    Currently cutting.

  26. #2366
    Registered User ConquerGiulio's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Stats: 6'0", 177 lbs
    Posts: 71
    Rep Power: 4
    ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit ConquerGiulio's BodySpace
    ConquerGiulio is offline
    My bad on off days(saturday - sunday) protein is 120-130g (still under 1g per pound but its bodyweight x 1.5 in kg) this is the best i can(cant eat meat on off days..)

  27. #2367
    Registered User joeh2184's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    Posts: 32
    Rep Power: 0
    joeh2184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeh2184 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit joeh2184's BodySpace
    joeh2184 is offline
    Hi, just wanted to see if you had any advise for me...i was at 267lbs in june. currently im at 216 and i have just topped loosing weight. i was eating about 1500 cal a day and in the gym doing both weights and cardio about 5-6 days a week. ive up'ed my cardio to HIIT trainnig after weights 3 days and more cardio on the other days. its been about 3 weeks and im not loosing any more weight...my TDE is about 4100 and my BMR is about 2187...what should i eat to get my metobilism back going and start loosing weight again? because i would like to start bulking around 15% body fat and im about 22% now any advise would be appreciated. Thanks!

  28. #2368
    Registered User eastcoastATL's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Posts: 72
    Rep Power: 0
    eastcoastATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eastcoastATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eastcoastATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eastcoastATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eastcoastATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eastcoastATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eastcoastATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eastcoastATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eastcoastATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eastcoastATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eastcoastATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    eastcoastATL is offline

    Hey Joseph

    How to you ACCURATELY calculate the Ammount of protein, carbs etc you need and ACCURATELY calculate how much calories(maintenance) you need?

  29. #2369
    1 Cheeky Kunt m8 Mxxz's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Location: Perth, WA, Australia
    Stats: 5'10", 157 lbs
    Posts: 6,516
    Rep Power: 14886
    Mxxz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxxz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxxz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxxz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxxz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxxz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxxz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxxz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxxz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxxz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxxz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mxxz's BodySpace
    Mxxz is offline
    hey man, was tweeking my lean bulk diet today, and was wondering if i should count the protein in the oatmeal, brown rice and carbs? because if i dont count the protien in them it totals to 164g, but right now its 222g not sure how that will work out
    Perth Misc Brah -
    *+ 92B +*
    http://instagram.com/maxcheekykunt

  30. #2370
    JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Auckland, New Zealand
    Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    Posts: 12,054
    Rep Power: 59311
    JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JOSEF RAKICH's BodySpace
    JOSEF RAKICH is offline
    Originally Posted by Spanishdream View Post
    It's refreshing to see someone who has accomplished a lot, maintained a good physique without giving out rubbish, bro-science advice. You keep it simple. I'd rep you continuously if I could. Keep up the good work man.
    Thanks bro!

    Originally Posted by ConquerGiulio View Post
    My bad on off days(saturday - sunday) protein is 120-130g (still under 1g per pound but its bodyweight x 1.5 in kg) this is the best i can(cant eat meat on off days..)
    Why can't you eat meat on off days??

    Originally Posted by joeh2184 View Post
    Hi, just wanted to see if you had any advise for me...i was at 267lbs in june. currently im at 216 and i have just topped loosing weight. i was eating about 1500 cal a day and in the gym doing both weights and cardio about 5-6 days a week. ive up'ed my cardio to HIIT trainnig after weights 3 days and more cardio on the other days. its been about 3 weeks and im not loosing any more weight...my TDE is about 4100 and my BMR is about 2187...what should i eat to get my metobilism back going and start loosing weight again? because i would like to start bulking around 15% body fat and im about 22% now any advise would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Congrats on your weight loss so far! Your TDEE is 4100!??

    You may need to eat maintenance or slightly above for a few weeks to get your metabolism cranking again, after that then straight back into dieting how you were and decrease calories when needed.

    Originally Posted by eastcoastATL View Post
    How to you ACCURATELY calculate the Ammount of protein, carbs etc you need and ACCURATELY calculate how much calories(maintenance) you need?
    There is no way to 100% calculate it accurately because there is so many different factors which can change day to day. But most websites on google if you just type in "maintenance calorie calculator" will give you a pretty dam good estimation of the accurate amount of calories you need to consume to maintain your physique.. Then you just consume more or less calories than that depending on your goals, and adjust it when needed.

    As for the macros of protein, carbohydrates and fats, my recommendations are as follows:

    1g protein per pound of LBW
    0.4g fat per pound of LBW
    Then fill the remaining calories up with carbs (depending on your calorie requirements)

    Originally Posted by Mxxz View Post
    hey man, was tweeking my lean bulk diet today, and was wondering if i should count the protein in the oatmeal, brown rice and carbs? because if i dont count the protien in them it totals to 164g, but right now its 222g not sure how that will work out
    Yes count EVERYTHING. Your body counts it so you should count it as well otherwise why even bother counting.
    ✔ ISSA Certified Personal Trainer, Fitness Model & Sponsored Athlete!

    ✔ Personalized Meal Plans & Workout Programs for Males & Females! (PM me for details)

    ✔ 12 WEEK TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE! (PM me for details)

    ✔ Follow me on FaceBook (Search: Josef Rakich Fitness)

    ✔ Follow me on Instagram (@JosefRakich)

    ✔ Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for Workout Vids (Search: Josef Rakich)

Closed Thread
Page 79 of 165 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3405
    Last Post: 01-17-2014, 05:58 AM
  2. Ultimate Combo Cutting Diet
    By WhitExBoY in forum Losing Fat
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 07-30-2013, 03:09 AM
  3. 10 common mistakes made in contest prep!
    By jack12345 in forum Contest Preparation
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-10-2013, 10:19 PM
  4. Official 2008 NPC Lehigh Valley Results Thread
    By mxsprocket1 in forum Contest Preparation
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Home Store Products Careers Help Contact Us Terms of Use Checkout