Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Closed Thread
Page 122 of 165 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,660 of 4929
    Stats: 5'11", 185 lbs
    Invincible2011 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Invincible2011 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Invincible2011 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Invincible2011 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Invincible2011 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Invincible2011 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Invincible2011 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Invincible2011 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Invincible2011 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Invincible2011 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Invincible2011 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Invincible2011's BodySpace
    Hey Josef,
    First off, great thread. Lots of helpful info here.

I'm looking to transition from a cut to a lean bulk. I have all my macros worked out, so no problem there (500 cal deficit now, going up to 200-300 cal surplus for lean bulk).

I was wondering how I should transition into that? My thoughts were to increase my total calories by 50 per day until I get to that 200-300 calorie surplus. I figured that would be about 2 weeks to go from cutting to bulking and give my body that amount of time to adapt, but that's just my theory, I really have no idea. Thoughts, suggestions, comments?

Thanks in advance!

Stats: 5'11", 222 lbs
    rodsays is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rodsays is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rodsays is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rodsays is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rodsays is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rodsays is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Visit rodsays's BodySpace

Exclamation Start of my cut need guidance

My background info:
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 195
    Body fat %: I am assuming about 15% --- tell me what u think?

image.jpgimage_1.jpegimage_2.jpg

I have been lifting consistently for about a year now, with minor breaks in between, and also "eating clean" on and off. My biggest thing is that I have not been able to reach the results that I want. I am wanting to achieve the shredded look while maintaining muscle mass, a lot like your own body.

My workout now is:
    Jim Stoppani's 12 week shortcut to size. which is perdioization workout using 4 microcycles over 4weeks reaptead 3 times...I am on phase 2 week 1

My diet:

varies; I try and keep protein high and not exceed 2,900 calories
    supplements taking 100% whey by ON

This is the cut I am starting now based on the Katch-McArdle formula
    calories needed: 2590
    grams of fat: 75
    grams of protein: 231
    carbs: 50-100% of the rest of calories

Again what I am wanting to achieve:
    10-12% boy fat(or your recommendation)
    Want to cut "lean out" shred, so that abs and muscle definition show better

WHAT ARE YOUR TIPS ON DIET, WORKOUT PLAN, AND THINGS I SHOULD TWEAK TO ACHIEVE THIS GOAL. PLEASE BE AS DETAILED AS YOU CAN BE I AM JUST GETTING INTO THE "SCIENCE SIDE" OF WORKING OUT.

...THANKS AHEAD OF TIME JOSEF!!!

Stats: 5'10", 163 lbs
    Stevietron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit Stevietron's BodySpace
    Refeeds... necessary? or just beneficial?

Stats: 5'7", 168 lbs
    tarajayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit tarajayne1's BodySpace

Unhappy help..

Ok so very new to this site im not a body builder... just a norm girl desperate to loose fat... i broke my back 2 yrs ago horse riding always been very healthy and slim. Ut since have put 2 almost 3 stone on. Ive now got the all clear to start exercising again, i strped my diet back keep it clean, do a hour and a half in the morning weights (super sets) followed by 30 mins cardio. Then. Ack in the eve for another 45 mins cardio due to back pro lems i need to take it easy cant use the cross trainer it hurts however managed 10 mins on it tnite gonna have a go at building that up slowly.. ive been at it for 6 weeks now and have lost 6 lb and now nothing is shifting nothing for 2 weeks... can u suggest anything? Im training in the morning fasted come home and have a protein shake then about 2 i have turkey breast and a drinl generally water then at night its either turkey amd veg or soup followed by fruit no carbs they dnt agree with me nor does dairy. What am i doing wrong

Bulkandshred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello Josef, how often should I alternate bulking and cutting phases ?

For example, bulk for 8 weeks and cut for 4 weeks.

I've been working out for about 2 years and have about 10% BF.

Thanks.

Registered User SpartanSuperstar's Avatar
    SpartanSuperstar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Josef

31yrs old, 179cm and currently 73.7kg starting on a bulk.

Started back at the gym seriously ~4 months ago and went on a cut from ~87kg to a low of 72.3kg 2 weeks ago. I was training 5 days a week, 15-20 sets per workout depending on the day and 30min MISS cardio. I was cutting at 2000 cals. If I had to guess my current bf% I’d say maybe around the 13-14% mark, I can see my abs but the lower abs are still ‘blurred’.

2 weeks ago I started my bulk, adding 200 cals every 4 days up to a current 2700 calories (maintenance calculated at ~2450).

Now I’ve noticed that I’ve gone from 72.3kg to 73.7kg in 2 weeks (not evening fully bulking, this was effectively my transition phase). Now to lean bulk I understand you typically want to only be putting on ~¼ kg (or ½ pound) a week and its normally recommended to be 200-300 cals above maintenance. Ok so a good part of my weight gain might be water retention from the increase in carbs or maybe even a bad weigh in day today..

My question is when you’re lean bulking and only trying to put on a little each week how to you measure and monitor your progress and calories when dealing with such little numbers?

Also I’ve basically dropped the 30min of cardio for a 10min cool down now at the end of my workouts and only usually do one 30min cardio session a week (However I have started playing 5on5 bball again for a team twice a week though which is a killer cardio workout). Does the 2000 to 2700 seem about right?

Thanks in advance and great stuff for providing the advice you do.

Stats: 5'7", 120 lbs
    fpimenta01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fpimenta01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fpimenta01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fpimenta01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fpimenta01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit fpimenta01's BodySpace
    For a skinny girl with a little belly fat, what do you recommend for getting abs? Should I workout before I eat & then eat protein after I workout? How much exercise do I need a week for the best results?

Thanks!!!

Project53 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey bro lots of great info and insight you have brought the community.

I currently weigh 160 and i'm 5'11/ 6'. I'm not sure what bf% i'm at but I can see my abs...at least the top 4 in good lighting. I'm not sure whether i should be cutting right now but I don't want to really lose weight as much as I want to continue building mass but cutting fat at the same time. Is that possible or is the only way to get shredded is to cut then slowly bulk? I've had thyroid issues before where I was extremely skinny after being a chubby kid all my life. Since those times I've had relatively fast metabolism and i workout pretty intensely.

To sum it up, I was wondering if I would be able to maintain/gain weight/mass while still cutting fat? It gets discouraging when i cut for a while and still don't see the results i'm hoping for. thanks in advance!

Winning Is A Reflex MuthaFunkah's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 189 lbs
    MuthaFunkah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MuthaFunkah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MuthaFunkah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MuthaFunkah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MuthaFunkah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MuthaFunkah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MuthaFunkah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MuthaFunkah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MuthaFunkah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MuthaFunkah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MuthaFunkah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MuthaFunkah's BodySpace
    Hey man! Looking great.

In terms of cutting:
    How should macros be adjusted?
    Should one do something special (i.e. up protein, fats, and lower carbs)
    or should they just lower according to how many cals they're taking in (continue getting 1g protein per bodyweight, .5g of fats, etc.)?
    Just don't stop.

Stats: 230 lbs
    Bears10 is just really nice. (+1000) Bears10 is just really nice. (+1000) Bears10 is just really nice. (+1000) Bears10 is just really nice. (+1000) Bears10 is just really nice. (+1000) Bears10 is just really nice. (+1000) Bears10 is just really nice. (+1000) Bears10 is just really nice. (+1000) Bears10 is just really nice. (+1000) Bears10 is just really nice. (+1000) Bears10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit Bears10's BodySpace
    Thanks for taking questions.

I've been cutting for around 8 months and am down from 23-24% BF 270-275lbs to 15-16% 230, strength loss hasn't been too bad. I want to eventually make a push to 10%. Should I take a "diet break" where I would up my carbs and eat at maintenace for 3 weeks or so before cutting further? I'm concerned that being at a deficit for so long may have screwed with my metabolism/hormones.

Stats: 6'0", 183 lbs
    Shrobs187 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Shrobs187's BodySpace
    hey josef i need some help lol

right now im 21 210 6'
    checked a couple measurement calculator apps
    they all say im around 25% bf witch brings me to about 156 Lean
    i want to get to 10%bf
    i work out 5-6 days a week doing 45 mins of cardio on the stairmaster then weights abs,back,chest&shoulders,then legs friday
    im in a calorie deficit of 1000 calories witch puts me at right under 1900
    only thing is i find it hard to fill them in usually i only get to around 1200-1500 a day
    i maintain usually around 150 gs of protien
    around 40-50 gs of fat
    and 40-70 of carbs

i feel like i haven't really changed in the passed couple weeks is there something i should try changing
    did i screw my metabolism with too low of calories
    also about 2-3 times a month i go to my moms go out with friends and usually dont
    keep track of anything eat w.e and drink all night could this just be putting me back
    to where i just screw what i worked for all week ? i know this isnt good and im gonna cut it
    out this month and see what progress i do make without all that just figured id ask a pro
    instead of waiting that long and its not actually that its something with my daily routine

any input will help if you need any other info just let me know ill provide just need the help
    Last edited by Shrobs187; 02-26-2013 at 11:28 PM.

Stats: 5'6", 187 lbs
    Force123 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Visit Force123's BodySpace
    Hey JOSEF, is it okay to take fat burners im 18 weighing at 169 at 20% bf- want to cut to 10% or 15% would you recommend any fat burner or just diet+cardio?
    TRANSFORMATION need help!

Upper-body is fairly ok a bit loose from the lower chest part. Lower-body is THE PROBLEM.
    Just have to cut body fat and it will be tight.

Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    Divercity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Divercity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Divercity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Divercity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Divercity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Divercity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Divercity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Divercity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Divercity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Divercity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Divercity has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Divercity's BodySpace
    Hey dude.

Thanks for your help earlier with the TDEE. I've worked everything out and I am now eating at a deficit of 500 in accordance to the TDEE calculations.
    I am still trying to cut but I am worried about something. For months I was running a deficit of 900-1,000. Would this have lowered my caloric maintenance and is it a permanent thing when cutting?

I really don't want to reduce my body to the point where I can't go back to my calory base without putting on weight.

Appreciate any replies bro! Such a legend for making this thread.
    Confirmed Lifts:
    Bench - 125kg/275lbs
    Dead - 180kg/400lbs
    Assisted Squat - 240kg

Total Years Training: 1.5

“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullchit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” – Jordan Belfort

Stats: 230 lbs
    NimzV is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit NimzV's BodySpace
    Hi I am 27, 5ft 11, and 230lbs, Body Fat is 33%.
    I started a weight loss regime from Jan this year, in a bid to get my blood pressure down and for once improve my health and fitness.
    My short term goal is get my body into the healthy range, my long term goal is to build myself a body which I can be proud of.
    I have battled with childhood obesity since age 12, When I was 16/17 I managed to get myself healthy, but since going off to uni and then entering the working world and now getting married my body has suffered greatly!

I was weighing in at 252lbs, body fat 38% in Jan, and so far through diet and exercise (power 90 program) I have lost 22lbs.
    The power 90 program suggests to cut fat I should be eating protein/carbs/fats to 50/30/20. I have been following this for 17 days now, and I am losing just under 3lbs a week and my waist has reduced etc, arms have gotten bigger so I am happy with the progress.

I use my fitness pal to track my food, and it has suggested that inorder for me to create a 1000 calorie deficit that I need to eat 1750 calories a day (excludes exercise cals) does this means my BMR is around 2750?
    Previously like 2 weeks ago it was telling me to eat 1800 calories, could use some input if anyone thinks this is too high/low. (I find the amount of food I am getting is enough)

I also use a fitbit device to track my steps as I work predominantly sat a desk, I bought it to spur me into activity before I started power 90, and I am now averaging 11,000 steps a day as I am walking 2miles to work and 2miles back home 6days a week.

When I do my power 90 workouts I use a Polar FT7 HRM which gives me back calorie burn across my workouts, as the program alternates on a daily basis, I tend to burn 450-480 on cardio days and 350-400 on strength days.
    I generally only tend to eat back max 50cals of what I burn off from exercise I do try to keep to 1750.

This suggested diet puts my protein intake above 200grams.

One question I have, is this amount of protein really necessary? as from what I have read across the forum I see that reccommended protein per lean mass KG is 1.4-1.8g p/kg.
    The reason I ask this is that it is becoming tiresome to try and get that much protein into my diet without going over the suggested carb threshold and having to add protein shakes galore to reach my goal.

Phase 2 of the diet plan changes the macros to 40/40/20 but that is only once I have reach goal weight and want to start cutting from what I can understand.

My diet is very clean, nearly all carbs and sugars are from natural fresh foods, I use whey isolate protein as quick way to get some protein into my system as it suits my busy life style. Also I have to consume a hell of a lot of chicken to reach my food goals. other than that its fruit, veg, nuts, yoghurt, quinoa, multi vitamin, and plenty of water.
    I have also stayed away from alcohol now for around just under two weeks.

Another question I have is should I be taking creatine? or is this purely for use when you are trying to add bulk as I am getting mixed messages from people saying that while I am trying to loose weight that although it will give me more strength that its the wrong time to be using it.

Is it best to cut my body fat all the way down and then bulk back up, or can I take advantage of my large size as it is now and just maximise on the weights and strength training and achieve a medium bulk toned physique?

My final goal is not to be very lean ripped, I would like some size on me as I have always been use to being pretty big.

As I just signed up yesterday, I will post some pics when I get a chance, but in the mean time I would really appreciate some feed back.

Stats: 5'10", 230 lbs
    jjj720 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit jjj720's BodySpace
    Josef...I have a question for you. It's fairly complex. Okay...when I'm doing my next cut, my plan is to go into a slight calorie deficit. Somewhere around 250-500 calorie deficit. Now...when I'm training I do SUPER extensive workouts, which obviously burn tons and tons of calories. I also do some cardio and take some fat burning supplements.
    My question for you is at what point will your body start using its muscle as fuel versus using its excess fat? If the calories are at a slight deficit, weight will be lost no matter what, but with the excessive cardio, supplements, and training. When does muscle start being broken down as fuel since massive amounts of calories are being burned?

I do plan to eat at least my body weight in protein if not a little bit more to be on the safe side.
    Thank you btw man. What you have done with your life and your body is awe inspiring bro. Keep it going.

Also, could you give me an estimate of my body fat on the pic on the left?

Stats: 6'2", 225 lbs
    rocky143s is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit rocky143s's BodySpace

burn fat and build more muscle

hi, i m 240 lbs, 6´2, 25 yr old. my body fat is 40% to 50%, want lose all that extra pounds from my loving body. pls help
    Last edited by rocky143s; 02-27-2013 at 03:39 AM. Reason: correction of spellings

Stats: 5'5", 160 lbs
    gravkhanal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit gravkhanal's BodySpace
    Hey man so you said to meet your protein intake levels and your fat intake levels and then to fill up the rest of your calories with carbs. How do you calculate your protein intake and fat intake levels?

Stats: 5'10", 230 lbs
    jjj720 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit jjj720's BodySpace
    Another quick question for you Josef. This doesn't really fit the thread, but I'm curious. According to weight trainer potential. net or whatever. I have hit my genetic maximum potential for growth in all areas. What in the world is the point in bulking if I can't gain any new lean mass anyways? You probably ran into this problem yourself in the past.

Stats: 5'9", 154 lbs
    WowSignal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit WowSignal's BodySpace
    Might sound like a stupid question but I'm a beginner haha. Is there a point in lifting weights when on a calorie deficit? Since it's impossible to add mass, it just seems pointless.

Stats: 5'6", 173 lbs
    djangochained is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit djangochained's BodySpace

Getting cranky

so i have been dieting for a week now. following kris gethin..
    but lately i am not getting sleep and i am constantly getting aggresive and cranky.
    how do i calm myself down? what nutrients are missing from my diet?

breakfast . oatmeal egg whites.green tea.fish oil. vitamin c and D
    lunch yams, brown rice ,salad, lean steak
    preworkout. yams, salmon
    post workout, myofusion+dextrose+creatine
    dinner lean steak, salad.

LAFitness17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Getting cut and help with supplements

Hi I'm 18 about 5'10 165 lbs and I already have some starting muscle because I worked out consistently for a year but the past couple months it's been hard for me to get to the gym. I'm starting back up again today and my body doesn't look bad for not working out for about 3 months but I've gained a little fat especially on my belly. I want to gain some muscle but most importantly look cut and more vascular, i workout all my body parts of course but abs and arms are most important to me. If I want to put on cut muscle how should I workout my arms and abs? Sets? Reps? 1x a week or 2x a week? How much cardio? And I am looking into some supplements. Definitely a pre workout or something to give me some extra energy before the gym and something to help shred my fat. I don't have MUCH money I may be working around a 50$ budget. To meet my needs and budget, which supplements would you recommend ?
    I would really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to help me out. Thank you

LAFitness17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Get cut shred fat and supplement help

Hi I'm 18 about 5'10 165 lbs and I already have some starting muscle because I worked out consistently for a year but the past couple months it's been hard for me to get to the gym. I'm starting back up again today and my body doesn't look bad for not working out for about 3 months but I've gained a little fat especially on my belly. I want to gain some muscle but most importantly look cut and more vascular, i workout all my body parts of course but abs and arms are most important to me. If I want to put on cut muscle how should I workout my arms and abs? Sets? Reps? 1x a week or 2x a week? How much cardio? And I am looking into some supplements. Definitely a pre workout or something to give me some extra energy before the gym and something to help shred my fat. I don't have MUCH money I may be working around a 50$ budget. To meet my needs and budget, which supplements would you recommend ?
    I would really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to help me out. Thank you

Stats: 6'0", 177 lbs
    ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000) ConquerGiulio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit ConquerGiulio's BodySpace
    Hey josef, i have a question about diet
    I meet my fat requirements with almonds and olive oil but i cant calculate how many p/c/f are in milk as i drink it whole(directly from the farm)
    I've been training for 2 weeks, i should have lost 2 pounds(500cals deficit) but i didnt(i look A bit leaner but nothing special) and i was thinking it may be because of the milk(maybe the fat i get from whole milk doesnt fit my macros)
    Here are my macros:
    Protein: 140-150g , Carbs: 200g , Fat: 60g?
    6f1inch tall, 80kg

1)Should i increase my daily cardio to burn more calories?
    I do 20 mins everytime i workout(4 times a week) 10 to warm up , 10 to cool down and do 40 to 60 mins of steady pace cardio twice a week(always when i lift weights)

2)How do u deal with stress in life(home,school,work)?

3)Right now im cutting,working out to failure and i was thinking...should i increase weight each set or just keep going with the same? cause if i increase the weight in exercises like skull crushers or leg press it tend to cheat a bit..

Here are 2 current pics of me,as u can see im lean all over except the huge belly fat
    Attached Images

Stats: 6'0", 174 lbs
    LewisSmith1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LewisSmith1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LewisSmith1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LewisSmith1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LewisSmith1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LewisSmith1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LewisSmith1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LewisSmith1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LewisSmith1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LewisSmith1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LewisSmith1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit LewisSmith1992's BodySpace
    I have been trying to calculate my TDEE and have encountered a problem my daily activity levels are different every day some days I can do up to 9 hours manual labour, sometimes 6 hours, and sometimes even 0 hours. does this mean I have to calculate my TDEE every single day?

bigdog3332 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am trying to get back into shape, and my goal is to lose 40 lbs. Right now I am 6'5 275lbs. What is the best way to lose that weight and still develop some muscle beneath it? Will counting macros(calorie deficit), lifting/cardio, and playing basketball help me to lose weight/build muscle? I want to avoid loose skin that many often have after losing a large amount of weight. I am also wondering what is a healthy timeframe to loose that weight in? Thanks for the help and any other tips are appreciated.

Insert iphone mirror pic derekwalter's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 205 lbs
    derekwalter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekwalter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekwalter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekwalter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekwalter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekwalter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekwalter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekwalter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekwalter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekwalter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekwalter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit derekwalter's BodySpace
    Quick question..

When calculating fat intake, should I be adding in my fish oil supplements?
    I'm at about 90 calories and 9g of fat with my current dosage.

Ps. I think I know the answer
    ***Canadian Crew***

Leafs for life!!

On a slow bulk... Starting weight: 9lbs, 2oz. Current weight: 205lbs

Always pick #4 Crew (BEWARE! There is a conspiracy against us!)

Stats: 5'10", 178 lbs
    CollegiateTRACK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CollegiateTRACK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CollegiateTRACK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CollegiateTRACK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CollegiateTRACK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CollegiateTRACK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CollegiateTRACK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CollegiateTRACK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CollegiateTRACK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CollegiateTRACK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CollegiateTRACK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit CollegiateTRACK's BodySpace
    josef,

i am 5'10 177 ~15% bf and am eating 2450 cals, 74 fat, 245 carbs, 200 protein.
    I have lost some muscle, my max before i cut for bench was 275, and today i could only do 225x3...is this something to worry about? should i increase my cals but watch closely and make sure i'm still losing weight / in a deficit?

also, what were you best ever maxes for bench deadlift squat and ohp?
    Kelei's Rest Pause Routine Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155324083&pagenumber=

Stats: 5'10", 169 lbs
    Jhpedersen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jhpedersen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jhpedersen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jhpedersen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jhpedersen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jhpedersen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jhpedersen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jhpedersen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jhpedersen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jhpedersen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jhpedersen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Jhpedersen's BodySpace
    Hey Josef!

I'm back.. Still cutting so far from 103 -> 75.5 kgs

Working out every 2nd day, and got my macros sorted etc!

My goal is to have a sixpack etc by summer (in about 3 months), do you think it's achieveable? (Attached a picture, kind of bad lightning)

After summer my plan is to go on a clean bulk.

Whats your thought on ALA-Alpha Lipoic Acid?

Thank you for this thread!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Jhpedersen; 02-28-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Stats: 5'10", 224 lbs
    Mik3Hunt is just really nice. (+1000) Mik3Hunt is just really nice. (+1000) Mik3Hunt is just really nice. (+1000) Mik3Hunt is just really nice. (+1000) Mik3Hunt is just really nice. (+1000) Mik3Hunt is just really nice. (+1000) Mik3Hunt is just really nice. (+1000) Mik3Hunt is just really nice. (+1000) Mik3Hunt is just really nice. (+1000) Mik3Hunt is just really nice. (+1000) Mik3Hunt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit Mik3Hunt's BodySpace
    Alright josef, can you post us a picture of you holding a paper sayin "Hi Mik3Hunt!". That would really motivate me in my drastic cut I'm doing to look like you.
    Keep up the good work.

kippp3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kippp3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kippp3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kippp3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kippp3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kippp3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kippp3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kippp3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kippp3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kippp3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kippp3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Brah this isnt about cutting per se but do you think lower bodyfat (ie 10 percent) from a higher percent can make someone with no round delts have good rounded delts? or should this be obvious from a high bodyfat already

Also, what bodyfat do you think someone who is prone to having lower back fat/general back fat and love handles should be to not have this
    9ZsxgJ45shutcs4s4Ib1MIb1Ms70Rgugdw

Closed Thread
Page 122 of 165 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 ... LastLast