emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

what are better cutting macros for me?

I am currently around 179lbs and started at 182-183 and want to loose a BIT of fat around my chest, abs, mid section by the summer. I have to sets of macros right here and was wondering what you guys think would be better?

currently i am doing this one:
    2200 cal
    182 carb
    226 protein
    63 fat

but then i did a little different aproach on some calculators and different formulas and got this one.
    2100 cal
    242 carb
    45 fat
    181 pro

the one i am doing right now has been working for a little weight loss. i was 179.8 this morning. but haven't really "seen" fat loss yet but you gotta give it time. but i was just wonderign what set of macros look better for getting cut.

emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    bump

fikshunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fikshunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fikshunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fikshunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fikshunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fikshunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fikshunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Height would be helpful

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is your maintenance?
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    What is your maintenance?
    around 2600

Originally Posted by fikshunn View Post
    Height would be helpful
    6ft

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd probably go something like, 190 protein, 60g fat - rest CHO.
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by emanfitness View Post
    I am currently around 179lbs and started at 182-183 and want to loose a BIT of fat around my chest, abs, mid section by the summer. I have to sets of macros right here and was wondering what you guys think would be better?

currently i am doing this one:
    2200 cal
    182 carb
    226 protein
    63 fat

but then i did a little different aproach on some calculators and different formulas and got this one.
    2100 cal
    242 carb
    45 fat
    181 pro

the one i am doing right now has been working for a little weight loss. i was 179.8 this morning. but haven't really "seen" fat loss yet but you gotta give it time. but i was just wonderign what set of macros look better for getting cut.
    fats probably too low in the second example. whatever you do, just observe results and respond accordingly, whether it be to raise or lower calories. and stick to the plan. consistency>all.
    America's Team Always - Dallas Cowboys

"Who is wise? He who learns from every man."