Mullineauxj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation I am new to this I need help, what should I take?

Hello everyone,
    Ok, so i am 20 years old and am trying to change my life and body. I have always worked out since i was about 15 lifting weights, but i have never really taken any supplements. I started taking protein about a year ago but that’s about it. I am trying to get stronger and decrease body fat percentage and loos some inches in the waist and chest. I am 6'1" 265. I started loosing weight intentionally about one month ago intentionally. I was at 283 when i started, I have decreased my calorie intake to 2300 a day. I work out 6 days a week, cardio 30-60 min a day and lifting 1 hour a day. I am not too concerned about losing weight as much as just getting rid of fat and becoming lean. I play college football and need to get faster.
    What i need help with is what should i take?
    should i take a pre workout? what’s good
    what about a thermo genic, fat burner? do they work?
    what about vitamins and things like green tea i heard green tea helps lose weight?
    and finally post workout? all i have been taking is muscle milk protein.

I thank everyone in advance for the help…

Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Food and proper nutrition comes first. Then supplements. If you want to lose weight eat 500 calories below maintenance and eat high in protein. Chicken, fish, eggs, etc.
    Protein powder optimum, pre workout jack3d or white flood, fat burner oxyelite.

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gagging at the suggestions of ON protein and Jack3d.

Agree with proper nutrition being more important.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BIQB3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIQB3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIQB3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIQB3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIQB3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIQB3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIQB3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIQB3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIQB3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIQB3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIQB3N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pre: Whiteflood or Craze

Multi vitamin (controlled labs orange triad) and fish oils are also a must

Lift hard brother
    Soul power.

CL Orange Triad
    ON Fish Oils
    MAN Clout
    CL White Flood
    CL Glycergrow
    CL PROnom

DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Check out Kris Gethin's 12 week hardcore daily trainer. A lot of people have found great success with his program. You can find it in the "find a plan" section.

Mullineauxj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you everyone for the help