Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darins View Post
    There is nothing in those pictures that diet and exercise can't fix, if 'fix' is even the right word. I think you need to properly wrap your head and emotions around the issue and gain a fresh, clear perspective. Perhaps a counselor to discuss body self-image issues with, certainly moreso than a consult for lipo (which is absolutely, positively unnecessary).

There are tons of diet and nutrition tips to be found here. Start there, and come back with specific questions and we'll be happy to help.
    well said. diet+excercise+ will power = bikini body summer ready!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Septembergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Septembergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Septembergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Septembergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Septembergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Septembergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Septembergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Septembergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Septembergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Septembergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Septembergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    She does look great in both pictures! Wish her luck at her competition for us! I love her bikini!
    I agree, she looks beautiful in both!

@JordanMarie23, your body looks fine! Nothing is wrong that can't be fixed without such drastic measures--eating healthy is much better for you in the long run, and a lot less expensive than lipo I'm not sure how helpful I can be but I've had major body image issues in the past, so if you want to talk about them feel free to PM me. I'm still working on myself, so I'm not sure if I'm completely correct yet, but before you can lost weight in any way that's going to last, you're going to have to fix your relationship with food, and with yourself. I've been there, though, so I totally understand how you feel right now. But things will get better!! Stay positive!

And as for a plan that seems to be working--I've been doing Rachel Cosgrove's Female Body Breakthrough and while I wasn't paying attention to my diet (mistake in terms of visual progress in my body) my accomplishments in the gym in terms of strength have been making me feel very empowered about what my body can do, even though I don't look 100% the way I want to look right now!

JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    jaxfitguy- Thank you so much that picture really does give me motivation seeing how far she has come & wow I am impressed. But that was a question of mine as well about the boobs I am hoping not to lose mine... kind of a worry in the back of my head.
    Septembergirl- Thank you for your kind words I will keep that in mind

To everyone else again I appreciate your critique & tips, it really has helped me these past few days thinking things over & changing my mind about doing something so stupid to myself. I have been reading as much as I can about the nutrition, calories, & macros it is a bit confusing to me but I am doing my best to learn. I am going to take a look at that book tonight on amazon. I am on birth control beyaz to be exact I have been since I was 15 & about a year after the weight slowly came on, I think it was just getting older but seeing changes in my body that resembled my mother terrified me. Going from 140 to 155/160 really slapped me in the face. I am going to up my workouts & like I said I am meeting with a personal trainer this week she is pretty awesome, Certified Fitness Trainer through ISSA & NESTA. Putting out $300 sure seems worth it for all the help I need. I know I have a lot of fat to lose & I plan on posting pictures two months from now to show my progress.

darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JordanMarie23 View Post
    jaxfitguy- Thank you so much that picture really does give me motivation seeing how far she has come & wow I am impressed. But that was a question of mine as well about the boobs I am hoping not to lose mine... kind of a worry in the back of my head.

To everyone else again I appreciate your critique & tips, it really has helped me these past few days thinking things over & changing my mind about doing something so stupid to myself. I have been reading as much as I can about the nutrition, calories, & macros it is a bit confusing to me but I am doing my best to learn. I am going to take a look at that book tonight on amazon. I am on birth control beyaz to be exact I have been since I was 15 & about a year after the weight slowly came on, I think it was just getting older but seeing changes in my body that resembled my mother terrified me. Going from 140 to 155/160 really slapped me in the face. I am going to up my workouts & like I said I am meeting with a personal trainer this week she is pretty awesome, Certified Fitness Trainer through ISSA & NESTA. Putting out $300 sure seems worth it for all the help I need. I know I have a lot of fat to lose & I plan on posting pictures two months from now to show my progress.
    Please keep us updated on how things go - best of luck!
    Online trainer and contest prep coach
    fivestarrphysique.com
    youtube.com/fivestarrfitness

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jaxfitguy View Post
    why yes it is! He is awesome! She had him make her a regular one for the beach this year. Reps for noticing that, chica!
    Love him too! The purple/black suit and the teal suit in my progress pics are from him as well. I saw him post this suit up on ******** and thought some lucky girl will be very happy! Looks great on her! Hope she kills it on stage!
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

anonymous
    I am so down about not losing much weight.. I'm 5'7 155 lbs built with a body I would rather not have. I was wondering if I could get any advice from you ladies? I've been beat down & have self esteem issues from guys in my past & they really have gotten me down with anxiety & depression. But I am now back on track trying to be confident again, but I really haven't seen much of a difference in my body. I workout at least 3 times a week which is difficult with work, but maybe I need some diet tips or what do you eat on a daily basis? I am going to get a consult for liposuction in my thighs & abdomen in 2 weeks if I see no change in myself I am keeping the appointment. Maybe I am looking at things wrong but the fat just doesn't seem to be coming off.
    There is no diet tips or any special foods... Have you tracked how many calories you are eating each day? Do you know you calorie intake?

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Glad to hear you're just going to step it up a notch! I think TRULY sticking to a meal plan is the biggest hurdle for most people. Make sure you're staying honest with yourself about that so the lipo does not become overly tempting again.

JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    JordanW- Yeah I am starting too count now & really cut back so hopefully it will help me out with training soon. I meant like recipes you like to make for dinner & stuff.

Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I bet it boils down to you not working hard enough in the gym, hit the tread mill hard, work until you sweat. Don't be embarrassed.

Second pic is hot btw.

krazykman101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazykman101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazykman101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazykman101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazykman101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazykman101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazykman101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazykman101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Running working out etc. Make sure you have plenty of rest. Drink water and don't eat junk food eat whole wheat items

drinks tea ayyday allday ticklemeelbow's Avatar
    ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am so down about not losing much weight.. I'm 5'7 155 lbs built with a body I would rather not have. I was wondering if I could get any advice from you ladies? I've been beat down & have self esteem issues from guys in my past & they really have gotten me down with anxiety & depression. But I am now back on track trying to be confident again, but I really haven't seen much of a difference in my body. I workout at least 3 times a week which is difficult with work, but maybe I need some diet tips or what do you eat on a daily basis? I am going to get a consult for liposuction in my thighs & abdomen in 2 weeks if I see no change in myself I am keeping the appointment. Maybe I am looking at things wrong but the fat just doesn't seem to be coming off.
    Nothing to fix here. I think you're trolling.

300 Spartan Scribe LetFearBeFriend's Avatar
    LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wakechica View Post
    Great choice in panties
    ^this.

and also, don't do Lipo!

And also, ur 19, and with the advice that some will give you on this site, you will achieve your goals. I can pretty much guarantee this. but you have to read the right sources, and those sources are on this forum. i'm not gonna leave it to the seasoned posters to direct you to the threads you should be reading. good luck.
    GAME 6 + 7 = BOTH IN MIAMI.

Heat win Game 6 (they haven't lost a back to back in 6 months)

SO FAR: each team has won 3, lost 3...

SO NOW IT COMES DOWN TO GAME 7 (IN MIAMI). LOL if you think SAS would win a GAME 7 in MIAMI.

MIAMI = 2013 World NBA Champions!

300 Spartan Scribe LetFearBeFriend's Avatar
    LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ticklemeelbow View Post
    Nothing to fix here. I think you're trolling.
    whether OP is trolling or not, i dunno. but if someone else feels they need lipo, they may find this thread, so at least it would benefit them.
    GAME 6 + 7 = BOTH IN MIAMI.

Heat win Game 6 (they haven't lost a back to back in 6 months)

SO FAR: each team has won 3, lost 3...

SO NOW IT COMES DOWN TO GAME 7 (IN MIAMI). LOL if you think SAS would win a GAME 7 in MIAMI.

MIAMI = 2013 World NBA Champions!

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    some of you people have no business giving advice. Please leave it to the people who actually know what you're talking about.

tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I totally get where you're coming from. I've considered surgery also BUT I decided to work on myself for a couple of years before going down that road. You have a very nice shape and remember you are 19 and most of the ladies featured have been working out for a very very very long time. SO, don't go the lipo route. I've had surgeries before and believe me they are not fun regardless what you are having done. Make sure you lift before you do cardio, hit the gym at least 4 times a week, eat well, drink lots of water, and get plenty of rest. AND remember it takes time to get the weight off. I didn't wake up fat and I've come to realize this. AND you are far from heavy or fat. =)
    Chin up girl and keep at it.

NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This....

Originally Posted by darins View Post
    There is nothing in those pictures that diet and exercise can't fix, if 'fix' is even the right word. I think you need to properly wrap your head and emotions around the issue and gain a fresh, clear perspective. Perhaps a counselor to discuss body self-image issues with, certainly moreso than a consult for lipo (which is absolutely, positively unnecessary).

There are tons of diet and nutrition tips to be found here. Start there, and come back with specific questions and we'll be happy to help.

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Based on the fact you are human you are going to be self-concious. add in women being extra self-concious, add in 20 years old, and the fact you say you had guys in you past give you grief i can say with pretty good certainty......YOU ARE WAY TO HARD ON YOURSELF. You look great....plenty of guys I am sure will echo this in this thread...........disregard past worthless guys....accquire positive self-image.

3 times a week is not a ton but you can definely lose wieght on that....cut a few calories....5 eggs cut down to 3. maybe just do an omlette for break fast 1 day and then oatmeal and fruit the next. You have a decent diet...just slowly tweak it and lose a lb a week.

Try adding Green tea, Coffee (only black) and hot peppers to your diet....all of these will help you burn a little bit more calories throughout the day.

Do a bit more weight work. Maybe you can workout 4 times a week. not sure your schedule

bettybombshell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bettybombshell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Coming from someone who spent a lot of $ on lipo, only to look in the mirror and see the same person standing in front of it, with the same soft, squishy body now with more cellulite and looser skin only to loose a few cm here and there...it's really not worth it, especially when dealing with long time body issues. Honestly, the not so stellar results of a surgery that I thought would be the answer to all my problems was my wake up call that I wasn't training hard enough, I wasn't eating well enough and I wanted to see a real change in my body I'd have to put in the work, no easy way out. I've been busting my ass day in and day out and keeping my diet in check and have seen better results in 6 months of training than for what I paid my hard earned money for. Plus, getting in the gym and gaining control of your mind and body is so satisfying and feels so accomplished...you can't beat that feeling. Invest your money in yourself, don't waste it and end up disappointed and just having to do what you should have done in the first place. Keep working on your goals and maintaining a lifestyle and you will get there. Trust me, surgery will NOT give you the type of physique you yearn for.

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bettybombshell View Post
    Coming from someone who spent a lot of $ on lipo, only to look in the mirror and see the same person standing in front of it, with the same soft, squishy body now with more cellulite and looser skin only to loose a few cm here and there...it's really not worth it, especially when dealing with long time body issues. Honestly, the not so stellar results of a surgery that I thought would be the answer to all my problems was my wake up call that I wasn't training hard enough, I wasn't eating well enough and I wanted to see a real change in my body I'd have to put in the work, no easy way out. I've been busting my ass day in and day out and keeping my diet in check and have seen better results in 6 months of training than for what I paid my hard earned money for. Plus, getting in the gym and gaining control of your mind and body is so satisfying and feels so accomplished...you can't beat that feeling. Invest your money in yourself, don't waste it and end up disappointed and just having to do what you should have done in the first place. Keep working on your goals and maintaining a lifestyle and you will get there. Trust me, surgery will NOT give you the type of physique you yearn for.
    Exactly

MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gotta be honest.. nothing wrong with that body at all. lol...In fact MILLIONS of women right now would destroy the planet in order to start with a canvas like that. Your diet looks on target, now you just gotta put the sweat time in. Starting lifting and doing some cardio.. and you'll be tight as hell. But in my very humble opinion; you should have no issues with how you look right now. Good luck! I expect to see some really nice progress from you in the near future!

avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Imo you look quite nice compared to the girls i ve had.

avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mikeyh83 View Post
    gotta be honest.. Nothing wrong with that body at all. Lol...in fact millions of women right now would destroy the planet in order to start with a canvas like that. Your diet looks on target, now you just gotta put the sweat time in. Starting lifting and doing some cardio.. And you'll be tight as hell. But in my very humble opinion; you should have no issues with how you look right now. Good luck! I expect to see some really nice progress from you in the near future!

^^^^^^this

meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You don't need lipo. You should probably work out more than 3 times a week though. And by work out, i mean actually work, like... work hard, as in you're breathing hard and sweating.

PS... nice @$$

ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Xgamer791 View Post
    I bet it boils down to you not working hard enough in the gym, hit the tread mill hard, work until you sweat. Don't be embarrassed.

Second pic is hot btw.

haha so true! I sweat like an absolute mofo in the gym but I just do not care at all what anyone else thinks of me, I put my ipod on and headphones in and I'm in the zone for an hour and a half, 5 times a week - love it!

Glad you have reconsidered the lipo! don't take the easy/lazy way out, it won't last anyway, a good lifestyle is sustainable.

A PT is a great option! My goal is August next year for what I want to do and I just started my program to give you an idea its 4 days of weight training plus 30min HIIT cardio at the end & 2 days of straight HIIT cardio sessions per week. Sunday I have off plus eating my appropriate calorie intake & supps. I've already noticed a difference! Take photos to keep you motivated, I do. I also print off alot of gym/fitness model motivationals and hang them everywhere, I find them so inspirational

Lola7091 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I feel very frustrated also! I started excercising with my husband about a month ago and see no results either. In fact, I feel like my stmach is bulging out more. I have not lost any weight at all. He tells me I need to be patient and do more cardio. I also try to eat amaller portions throughout the day. That helps keep me satisfied and not stuffed from one meal (especially when I over do it). Snack on vagetables such as celery. Celery burns calories as it is digested because it is hard for the body to digest. Hope this helps.