Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    sbyrum412 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am juggernaut** sbyrum412

Hello, my name is Sara and I was contemplating on signing up for this contest for a couple of weeks now. But, with the convincing of a couple of good friends, I am in =)

I started working out several years ago when my mother was diagnosed with a disease that left her unable to walk for two years. She was never severally overweight, but the extra pounds is what kept her immobile for longer than she should have been. All it took was the doctor telling me that it could be hereditary for me to realize that I needed to start living a healthier lifestyle.

I used to weigh between 135-140 lbs. I am now 5'2 and 115 lbs, with 23% body fat.

I am extremely comfortable in my skin, however, there are some areas I would like to focus in on. My goals in this challenge are: To tone my entire body, work more on my diet, and get my body fat percentage down to around 16%.

I have an amazing workout partner, trainer, friend and mentor who is doing this challenge as well with me! So I cannot wait to get started!

Before I workout I make my Juggernaut pre workout drink, about 30-45 minutes before I workout. I love this stuff!! I am about to order the Juggernaut HP, heard great things about it and can not wait to try it out!!

WORKOUT PLAN:

Day 1: Sunday March 18, 2012

2 mile run outside, 20 minute ab workout

Day 2: Monday March 19, 2012

1 mile run outside, legs and glutes, 30 minutes on elliptical

NUTRITION:

Day 1: Sunday March 18, 2012

Breakfast: Fiber One cereal
    Snack: Special K chips
    Lunch: Peanut butter and honey sandwich
    Snack: Apple with honey and cinnamon
    Dinner: Slice of pizza =/

**GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE**
    **When you feel like quitting: Think about why you started**

Come stop by my log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143271013&page=1

Sara Nicole Byrum

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    welcome to the challenge sara!! Is that your diet/workout daily? whats in store for today???

stop by my log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...13&pagenumber=

Thanks!! No that is not going to be my daily workout plan.. I am trying to put something on paper to go by =/ I figured I would do cardio every day, then:

Triceps/biceps/shoulders
    Legs/Glutes
    Chest/back
    Abs
    Hard Cardio

And I need something for my 6th day still.. Any suggestions? I am going to play around with it some.

I will most certainly stop by your log!

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome Sara!

Let us know if we can help.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Thank you so much kconnell!! Excited to start this adventure =)

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

welcome to the community Sara. You will love the challenge. The reps and the people in here are amazing. If you need any help at all everyone is here to help. So don't think you are alone by any means. Keep up the good work and welcome to a phenomeanl 84 days. You are in for a great ride. Much love and train hard.
    ""WHAT THE MIND CAN CONCEIVE, THE BODY SHALL AND WILL ACHIEVE""

"IamJuggernaut Thread"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143274873&p=850821843#post850821843

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey sara, WELCOME!!! it's definitely awesome you have a friend to do this contest with you... well, whenever you need more support, motivation, feel free to hit up the logs here... they're amazing! definitely gives motivation...

Best of LUCK TO YOU & YOUR FRIEND!!! KEEP KILLING IT!!!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Another welcome from me... Where are you hiding 23% Bf.?.. LOL..... Really though will be looking forward to your progress...
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Thank you all so much! I am looking forward to it! And @blueyedevil.. maybe I need a more accurate way of calculating it! But I am pretty sure that was right haha =)

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sbyrum412 View Post
    Thank you all so much! I am looking forward to it! And @blueyedevil.. maybe I need a more accurate way of calculating it! But I am pretty sure that was right haha =)

How did you calculate it?

Ummm.. my neighbor did a simple calculation since we didn't have calipers.. measured neck, waist, and hips then put in height, age weight I believe. I can't find the calipers anywhere.

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    hey sara, WELCOME!!! it's definitely awesome you have a friend to do this contest with you... well, whenever you need more support, motivation, feel free to hit up the logs here... they're amazing! definitely gives motivation...

Best of LUCK TO YOU & YOUR FRIEND!!! KEEP KILLING IT!!!
    Thank you so much!! That is good to hear! And it definitely helps to have someone to train with, keeps me motivated.

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

Originally Posted by esco5288 View Post
    welcome to the community Sara. You will love the challenge. The reps and the people in here are amazing. If you need any help at all everyone is here to help. So don't think you are alone by any means. Keep up the good work and welcome to a phenomeanl 84 days. You are in for a great ride. Much love and train hard.
    Thank you! Good luck to you as well.. 84 days.. Whew, we can do it!!!! I am very excited for this adventure.

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

Ummm.. my neighbor did a simple calculation since we didn't have calipers.. measured neck, waist, and hips then put in height, age weight I believe. I can't find the calipers anywhere.
    Something is better than nothing... Still sounds way off.. Then again not sure how much of a difference in calculation from Male to Female there is... If you need a new set of calipers they have them in the store for like $4 http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/calipers.html

Either way like I always say there is always room for improvement one way or another. Good to see you in the competition and I will be following your thread.

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome!!!
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

SQUAT-425lbs Goal-> 500lbs

BENCH-315lbs Goal-> 350lbs

DEADLIFT-600lbslbslbslbs Goal-> 700lbs

ANBF Bodybuilder

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did I read PIZZA in your opening post!?!?!?
    LOL its ok I had a cookie last night :-P
    Welcome to the challenge!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Thank you so much! I appreciate your help, I will have to look into that. I will also look at other ways to calculate it, I would like a more accurate reading.

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

Originally Posted by rblb07 View Post
    Welcome!!!
    Thank you!!

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    Did I read PIZZA in your opening post!?!?!?
    LOL its ok I had a cookie last night :-P
    Haha.. Hey at least I was honest!! It was my cheat day, just happened to fall on the first day of the contest!! I could of lied and said fish =) Sweets are my weakness, I am going to have trouble with that.. And thank you for the message, I will be taking you up on that =))

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Thank you so much! I am excited to be here =)

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

davidmiller7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidmiller7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidmiller7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidmiller7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidmiller7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidmiller7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidmiller7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidmiller7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut Nation Sara. Good luck in the challenge! Enjoy the Juggernaut HP when it arrives.
    Never give up on your dreams, keep pressing forward, and you will achieve your goals.

Ok!!! Didn't have time last night to check in on my workout.. so here it is:

Started with my Juggernaut pre workout before I began my workout.
    Ended up running 3 miles outside, it was pretty hot here so that was a little rough.

Went up on my weights for my dead lifts from 25 to 30, squats from 20 to 30 and hams from 20 to 30.. so I am definitely feeling it today!!!!
    Ended my workout with 20 minutes of light cardio on the elliptical.

For Dinner I ended up cooking Salmon with broccoli and rice. Light seasoning and no butter =)

Drinking my breakfast essential right now then off to work until 6!!
    I will be working out tonight!!

-SB

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

Oh, and how could I forget the 30 mins of intense ab training that one of my neighbors in the gym made me do with him.. I feel like my abs are on fire! But I love the burn =)

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the Challenge!!! You're off to a great start. Keep up the great work. Burn baby, burn.

Oh, and how could I forget the 30 mins of intense ab training that one of my neighbors in the gym made me do with him.. I feel like my abs are on fire! But I love the burn =)

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome Sara!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Any suggestions on good back exercises?? Greatly appreciated =)
    I saw your post on another log but figure I answer it for you here. Deadlifts and wide grip chinups have been working for me! I started with the assisted chinup machine a few years ago and now I'm at the point of putting weights on a belt w/ no assistance.

http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

Originally Posted by go2mtiger View Post
    Welcome to the Challenge!!! You're off to a great start. Keep up the great work. Burn baby, burn.
    Thanks!! I sure am hurtin =)

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Welcome Sara!
    Thank you so much!

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

[QUOTE=alika2die4;851445603]I saw your post on another log but figure I answer it for you here. Deadlifts and wide grip chinups have been working for me! I started with the assisted chinup machine a few years ago and now I'm at the point of putting weights on a belt w/ no assistance.

Awesome!! Thank you so much, chin ups and pull ups are really hard for me.. definitely something I am trying to work on!!

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum