Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool it's time to nut up or shut up -SAN conquest log

S.A.N. CONQUEST 250 Product GuideMAD SCIENTISTS OF MUSCLE...
    FLIP THE INDUSTRY UPSIDE DOWN!
    Crowds Gather For Nutrient That Supports Lean Muscle and Helps Burn Ugly Fat*

NEVER GO WITHOUT RESULTS AGAIN!
    Have you had it with gut busting... train till you puke workouts... that leave you lying on the gym floor... practically drowning in your own sweat with little to no visible results to show from it? I mean zilch, nada, nothing!

You've read every article on training, nutrition and supplements. Even worse, you can recite the 'Encyclopedia of Muscle' frontwards, backwards and sideways... yet you're still tormented that your rate of progress wouldn't worry a turtle on crutches!

Can you keep this between you and me? Everyone and I mean everyone hates lack of results. Don't you? The trick is to find the roadblock that's keeping you from bigger arms, an impressive bench press and chiseled abs. Well it's time to ask yourself a serious question...

Are Your Workouts Eating Your Muscle Alive?

It's possible and even likely, they are! How's that for a kick in the teeth? Why is that? Muscle growth is inhibited by catabolism. Simply put your body is literally breaking down muscle tissue faster than it can recover and build new muscle. It's a metabolic nightmare for anyone that wants a badass body. The solution is...

A Simple Supplement That Helps Supports Muscle And Healthy Body Composition*

SAN RESEARCHERS INTRODUCE CONQUEST 250
    SAN has vowed to keep up with the incredible demand for CONQUEST 250. What caused the demand? Experiments showed that ursolic acid found in apple peels can prevent muscle catabolism and jack up muscle growth by up to 15 per cent!* What's even better is that strength tests suggested increased strength.* Not only that but... it etches off body fat like a torch on a wax candle... by helping promote healthy body composition!*

Think about that. Want bigger arms... capped shoulders... an impressive bench and chiseled abs? Yes of course you do. Well here's the crazy part; a new study says it can also support health by promoting healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels already in normal range.*

An impressive study, published in the journal Cell Metabolism, showed that ursolic acid helped reduce catabolism in lab animals.* Scientists surmise that ursolic acid may support the systems that fight muscle loss and fat buildup.*

Never go another week without progress from your workouts.

CONQUEST 250 was created for the serious muscle athlete that wants results. Put CONQUEST 250 in your corner. Never go without results again. CONQUEST 250 has emerged onto the muscle-building world. It will never be the same. So be prepared to support new muscle…promote healthy body composition, and boost strength.* Get your supply of CONQUEST 250 right now! The time is now, the place is here, get CONQUEST 250 and get results!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright it's been quite a while since i ran a log but I have really been wanting to try an ursolic acid product so when opportunity knocked I was all about it and thanks to poison (btw thanks for all the extra goodies) and the guys at SAN I will have that oppotunity now I currently recieved one bottle and another should be on the way if things are going well and I have the extra cash I may just extend the log with a 3rd bottle of conquest since I think that typically with these type of natty anabolics it's best to run 6-8weeks to really see what they can do

I recently finished the ON transformation contest about april 7th and got down to around 7.5%bf at 178lbs from 211 in january , now my goal is to break sub 6% by august I have currently been slammed with finals and stressed the hell out so my diet had to take a back seat for the last 2 weeks or so and I've plumped up a lil I'm currently sitting around 188-190 on most mornings but I started back on the diet 5 days ago and the initial carb/water weight has already fallen off so whatever I loose now will be legitamate fatloss -my diet is dialed in well I do not count every calorie but do keep a general idea and currently shoot for between 2200-2400cals 200-250g pro , 150-300g cho (depending on the activity level of the day) and the rest healthy fats - ALL FOODS ARE WHOLE I don't eat any processed crap , no dairy , no wheat, no flour I make my own snacks with organic whole grains the only thing close to processed I eat is my favorite carb source is dry bare naked granola cereal it works great as a legit carb source, I intake between 1.5-2 gallons of water and green tea daily minimum here are a few before pics taken today

one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation day 1 -wheel destruction

Well i would've loved to have started this log in a good mood but after getting screwed on an exam at school I was really really p*ssed off I have a bit of a temper issue from time to time who knew I mean I'm short n Irish but despite coming home angry I was glad to see the box here and ready to release some aggression on the iron before I went anywhere else in public for safety concerns , I wasn't planning on lifting heavy but damn it some times u just have to lay the law down when ur fired up so I did just that , my squats honestly felt a lil weak I did some fairly heavy pause reps at 365 but I'm usually cabable of more weight even when cutting so I thought it was gonna be one of those days u just don't have it - well I was wrong at it became very apparent when I started deadlifting just to be clear I have pulled 565 before at around 190lbs but never hit more than a single with over 500 that changed today I planned to try for 2 with 505 and it turned into 4 then the 2nd set I got 2 so I guess it can be chalked up to rage used constuctively ,or short man syndrome , napolean complex ect.

squats-ass 2 ankles or it isn't a squat in my book
    wu-135x25 paused
    wu2-225x20
    315x8
    365x5 pauses
    365x4 pauses
    315x11
    315x10

calves on the smith machine - toes elevated around 3-4 inches
    4x315x20-25 -done slow w pauses

deads
    wu-315x15
    455x7
    505x4-PR
    505x2
    455x5

single leg leg press- legs were already kinda fried
    3x6platesx8

calves on the leg press - 4 sets high reps 30-40 with toes at different angles to shape

back extension machine
    3x240x40-50

leg extensions- done slow
    4x180x15-20

cable wood chops
    4x100x20 each side

cardio - 10mins eliptical -- I keep cardio low on leg day but normally do 2 sessions a day 5 days a week

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can already tell this will be an epic log. Sexified pics and all.

DEEP ass squat, I'm myron

Really excited to see how this goes for you, I love giving free product to guys who really have their training dialed in.
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    I can already tell this will be an epic log. Sexified pics and all.

DEEP ass squat, I'm myron

Really excited to see how this goes for you, I love giving free product to guys who really have their training dialed in.
    haha thanks bro I will bring it I assure u , I can't expect people to bust ass for me in logs if I don't practice what I preach hopefully i can shed a few bf% through this to at least get rid of what I regained during finals , I will more than likely be focusing on clean slow higher rep ranges more than pushing big #s in order to get the composition changes I'm after

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    F u ck yeah!

BTW, the second bottle shipped.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Way to start a log .. with legs!!!!

You know I'm in on this
    Workout is no longer optional!!!

Reviews: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124426201

Logs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145622031&p=898183201#post898183201

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    F u ck yeah!

BTW, the second bottle shipped.
    haha that is a crazy sounding band pretty original ,thanks for choosing me and glad u like it bro told u I won't disappoint and I'm a man of my word , I will probably get a 3rd bottle and extend the log on my own $ too --bout to go in for some chest n upper back update coming soon

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Originally Posted by oxbeard View Post
    Way to start a log .. with legs!!!!

You know I'm in on this
    glad to have u in here brochacho , also fyi u have been pretty supportive lately and I will have a new opp going up today to help u out I'll shoot u a link later this evening

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Exclamation chest n upper back -moderate/high intensity

So today I hit chest n back I'm going to begin to increase the intensity in my training again with 20-30sec rests today they were in that general range but with a higher rep range my workout is a dynamic method that alters week to week using antagonist muscle groups , the weight moved pretty well today I decided to snap a back shot so that I can have a comparison at my gym since I will more than likely shoot most of my progress shots there , diet went well today I had my mega cheat meal some habenero wings n sweet potato fries (all homemade) tomorrow I will be crushing some HIIT and core in the morning I probably won't write out the routine because it is a hell of a lot and isn't exactly exiting but I will check in regardless

I am starting a private group on ******** that will be for supp company reps, fitness models and competitors and trainers to answer questions for less advanced or educated people getting into fitness so they can get good info and I feel it's a way we can give back to the community if you are interested in joining please shoot me a PM , supp companies are welcome to post their sales and scientific studies as long as the studies aren't independent -just started it today about 4hrs ago and already have over 50 members

8 sets of rotator cuff warm ups before anything

wu- incline db press-75sx25 ,mod high rows-100x20

pre exahstion -3 sets of incline cable flyes 50 per arm x15

superset#1 -4 rounds
    incline db press- 100sx15-18
    modified high rows-140x15 ---modified is a lat pull down angled to make a high row my gym is ghetto

superset#2- 4 rounds
    flat db press- 115sx15-18
    single arm db rows-115x12

superset#3- 4 rounds
    reverse grip bb press- 205x20
    pendalay rows- 205x20

bent bb rows -3x225x18-20

flat cable flyes-3x60per armx15-20

cable rear delt flyes 3x40x15 each side

cardio was 20mins moderate low pace on the eliptical 250cals burned , bout to go hit about 1.5miles in sprints in a few moments n burn up my damn cheat food lol

back shot from earlier , I need to start shredding that up hopefully I can take a few steps forward with this log

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol I can't believe your gym doesn't mind you stripping down mid workout for pics!
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    lol I can't believe your gym doesn't mind you stripping down mid workout for pics!
    my gym doesn't mind it's ran by 2 girls n a gay dude lol , they let me bring in lighting n everything when I take pics fro a contest besides I basically advise and train 60% of their clientel so it wouldn't be good to kick me out

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    glad to have u in here brochacho , also fyi u have been pretty supportive lately and I will have a new opp going up today to help u out I'll shoot u a link later this evening

Thanks!! Appreciate the invite!!!!

Logs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145622031&p=898183201#post898183201

Thanks!! Appreciate the invite!!!!
    no problem at all anyone wanting to learn and is respectful is welcome to join the group

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

guys read this

I have started a fitness information group on ******** for supplement company reps n owners , fitness models and competitors , powerlifters, trainers ect. - the purpose of it is so that people less advanced in fitness can have a place to get legit information , find the best sales , get healthy recipes ,all from people who know their stuff without having to wade through all typical bs ,here is a link to my ******** ---SAN guys u are welcome to join and post university studies , sales or help people with their questions
    anyone wanting to join just let me know then add me on ******** and I will add you to the group
    http://www.********.com/#!/profile.php?id=591768128

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    haha that is a crazy sounding band pretty original ,thanks for choosing me and glad u like it bro told u I won't disappoint and I'm a man of my word , I will probably get a 3rd bottle and extend the log on my own $ too --bout to go in for some chest n upper back update coming soon

lmao awww u so sweet

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice start bro. I will be following.
    S.N.I. Global Representative
    http://sniglobal.com/

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    m here.... take easy TattooedSaint

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely subbing in for this!

SAN is easily one of my favorite companies, and Conquest 250 caught my attention when they had the promo thread. Looks like they hooked up the right guy

I'll definitely be getting a ton of motivation from this log Epic start so far man
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    mirin dem b4 pics.

Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    Nice start bro. I will be following.
    good deal pete glad to have u onboard
    Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    m here.... take easy TattooedSaint
    do I know u sir?

Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    Definitely subbing in for this!

SAN is easily one of my favorite companies, and Conquest 250 caught my attention when they had the promo thread. Looks like they hooked up the right guy

I'll definitely be getting a ton of motivation from this log Epic start so far man
    thanks bro I will hopefully be tossing up some vids n pics to keep it interesting , unfortunately my internet service has sucked lately so it takes like 1.5hrs to uplaod a youtube vid

Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    mirin dem b4 pics.
    the after pics will be much better

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You look fuking ripped as fuk at 6%bf Rick. Do it, do it.

You look fuking ripped as fuk at 6%bf Rick. Do it, do it.
    hopefully i can bro I have never gotten below 7-7.5% legit bf , but have been at like 4.5% on callipers

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Exclamation day 4 - arms, light weight moderate to high intensity

ok so yesterday I did a ton of hiit and core but it really wasn't worth writing out imo , today was arm day as I stated before I will be going lighter with higher rep range and intensity but slow controlled movments n long negatives , I finally passed my damn exit exam today so I'm officially through my 1st yr or radiology school which is a lil weight off my back until next week when I go back to spend my entire summer in clinic and writing papers , It is still too early for my to comment on the product I am just guessing this to start kicking in mostly around week 2 or so I suppose we will have to see

rest was under 30sec today

bb curls
    95x25
    4x105x20

skull crushers
    4x130x20

incline db curls
    3x40sx15-18

overhead tricep extensions w rope
    4x180x20-25

concentration curls
    3x40x15

v-handle tricep press down
    4x200x20

cable curls
    3x130x20

20mins liss followed by a high pace 3 min eliptical session , tomorrow is an off day but I think I will do some fasted cardio in the morning

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Congrats on the first year! Good job!

Damnnnnn!!!! Helluva workout.

Congrats on 1 year behind you!!!

Love all the reps in the workout rick. Must of felt that good old burn feeling matched with a nice pump.

Congrats on the first year! Good job!
    thanks bro I'm glad to leave it behind me at this point

Damnnnnn!!!! Helluva workout.

Congrats on 1 year behind you!!!
    thanks man , moving forward now hopefully to bigger n better things I still have one more year of regular school then 1yr to specialize

Love all the reps in the workout rick. Must of felt that good old burn feeling matched with a nice pump.
    thanks pete , i've found the I respond well to lighter weight, higher reps/intensity and very slow movements best when cutting

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's some great weight to be moving for higher reps! Mirin those skullcrushers

Also congrats on the first year of school, great feeling I bet
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    That's some great weight to be moving for higher reps! Mirin those skullcrushers

Also congrats on the first year of school, great feeling I bet
    thanks man , skulls n dips are a really strong point of mine I can skull my bodyweight for 6 clean reps and I've done dips w 4 plates x8 , my program is really good for gaining strength while cutting though I am not running it exact right now due to the stress the original puts on my once I get lean

Betancourt Nutrition Rep